• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Average Tier 1 Revision

Introduction
Greetings! Ladies, gentlemen, and others, welcome to one of the moments of all time!

Today, I'm going to be explaining why John Smith from Average Guy's Slice of Life deserves to be upgraded to tier Low 1-C, also known as Low Complex Multiverse level. The VS Battles Wiki currently neglects to acknowledge the vast cosmology that was carefully and intentionally thought out by the author. I'm forgiving and reasonable, but red-pilled professionals like me have standards, and enough is enough. It's time to fix this downplay once and for all.

Cosmology
The AGSoL series takes place within a macrocosm known as the "Yo͞onəvərs". This is a cosmic structure, which has been stated many times both in-verse and by the author to be "the place of largest scope in existence". For example, at the start of the No Nut November arc, John pessimistically said: "[…] I sometimes question what the point of continuing even is in the grand Yo͞onəvərs, the place of largest scope in existence, where my measly existence and struggles to make it to the end of this month when it comes around each year are nothing but an infinitesimal fraction of its totality.". Do you have any idea what this proves?! For starters, this very blatantly means that the Yo͞onəvərs transcends over universal time. The universe that the series takes place in is within the Yo͞onəvərs, and the former has a temporal dimension, therefore the latter is bigger than that in the case that it truly is "the place of largest scope in existence". If that appears impressive to you, then buckle up, because that's just the beginning. According to Tomomi, there are potentially an infinite number of universes. When describing how cause and effect works, she mentioned that there are infinite possibilities, and it's possible for every one of those possibilities to be their own universes as alternate timelines. This proves that the verse subscribes to the many worlds interpretation of causality, indicating that there are infinite timelines, with the Yo͞onəvərs transcending over it. It's very important to acknowledge that this is all supported in-verse. During the episode titled Virginity Thief, when John and Divadella were out on a date stargazing on a picnic blanket, pondering about existence, and John profoundly asked what it all means, being lonely in this world, Divadella gave the following heartfelt response: "This world is a place of many wonders. Even though the sum of it transcends the whole of the sky, stars and time, I'm comfortable in knowing that we are all given small existences to make the most of them for what they're worth.". So yeah, at bare minimum, the whole cosmology is 5D.

After the matter of cosmology, there is the matter of the Conceptians. These extra-dimensional entities are pretty vague in the main story, but the guide book for the series titled Average Guy's Guide Book of Life elaborates about them and gives us pivotal information to extract for analyzing the scope of the cosmology. When describing what purpose the Conceptians have in AGSoL, in the context of worldbuilding, the author basically portrays them as essential forces of nature that scale above the Yo͞onəvərs, so they are also 5D. The author states: "A world without Conceptians would be like if I took a bath without my rubber duck… It would defy fate and just make no gosh darn sense!". Conceptians are metaphysical embodiments of concepts, like for example, a living spirit rose flower representing love, that exist outside of the Yo͞onəvərs.

Scaling
John Smith is capable of interacting with Conceptians. During the episode titled Pull Out, the narrator who occasionally adds commentary to explain what's happening stated: "Like a butterfly sucking nectar from a flower, John can draw energy from the concept of insipidness to progress through his average life no matter what relationship drama he finds himself in, for he embodies the corresponding divine Conceptian.". This means he scales to the power of a Conceptian due to his power and their power being one and the same. The power of the Conceptians are tier Low 1-C, therefore John's power is too. During the very same episode, John managed to score with Divadella without accidentally killing her, and John wasn't very good at keeping up with her, so Divadella scales above John. During the episode titled Tryout Tryhard, Chad successfully gave John a noogie and was portrayed as stronger than him, so Chad scales above John. It's implied that Divadella has years of experience doing what she did to John, and it's implied that Chad is stronger than most people and that there are more people like him, therefore pretty much the whole verse scales to John one way or another. This is supported by John obviously being portrayed as an average person, hence the title of the series, meaning his stats are average for the verse.

The following power scaling is true: John = Conceptians (Low 1-C) = most characters in the verse < Divadella ≈ Chad.

Conclusion
Suffice to say, the Average Guy's Slice of Life verse is pretty strong. Everyone's strength should be scaled to tier Low 1-C, also known as Low Complex Multiverse level, at a 5D scale, for the reasons above that I already explained. This scales to their durability, and of course, due to Conceptians transcending time, it implies immeasurable speed. This upgrade should've been done and accepted years ago, but staff just doesn't get it. They don't get the lore of the AGSoL series. The VS Battles Wiki just doesn't know how to scale characters properly and has needlessly tight regulations about tier 1.

Votes
Names that are listed in bold are staff members who have evaluation rights.
Agree: 1: Me.
Disagree: 0.
Neutral: 0.​

Don't take anything above in this thread seriously. It's a parody of over-zealous and poorly planned tier 1 revisions that inevitably get rejected. April Fools!

Cosmology
The AGSoL series takes place within a macrocosm known as the "Yo͞onəvərs". This is a cosmic structure, which has been stated many times both in-verse and by the author to be "the place of largest scope in existence". For example, at the start of the No Nut November arc, John pessimistically said: "[…] I sometimes question what the point of continuing even is in the grand Yo͞onəvərs, the place of largest scope in existence, where my measly existence and struggles to make it to the end of this month when it comes around each year are nothing but an infinitesimal fraction of its totality."
This is not true. During the NNN arc John says the following

Interior crocodile alligator I drive a Chevrolet movie theater Interior crocodile alligator I drive a Chevrolet movie theater Now, baby, I'm the ripper Your baby daddy's worst nightmare Catch me by the Clair, I'll be right there Fellas copy everything we say Louie frames, eyes lower than my GPA (Uh!) Riding and swervin', kush, I'm blown Doors wide, my trunk bump like Eddy Road (Haha) I don't cake hoes, I never tip the stripper I'm rich, bitch But you can call me Cheap tha Ripper (Hahaha) Shell toes, yes, Prps There's a man riding a horse on top of my chest (Okay) Polo fresh, I am ze man I be slam dunking Tanqueray shots with LeBron (Haha) Told fellas keep it Carmelo, okay? Rolled past Dave, told him "Hello" and "Hey" Me and Cash in something old on 23's, ho Back window says "Mama mel bicho" (Haha) Skateboarders grind, I grind, too That's why you can catch me in DC shoes I quit the team but believe I'm ballin' Want a verse, put up a stack or quit calling (Haha) 30's on my Chevrolet, call me super duper (Ah) Garage like Roots, I got more whips than Kunta (Haha) Riviera sitting on the Bulls' best hooper Y'all still riding 20's, y'all some Oompa Loompas (Woo!) Doors swang on fellas that got bad behavior My four 15's woke up the neighbors Interior crocodile alligator I drive a Chevrolet movie theater Interior crocodile alligator I drive a Chevrolet movie theater Interior crocodile alligator I drive a Chevrolet movie theater Interior crocodile alligator I drive a Chevrolet movie theater Interior crocodile alligator I drive a Chevrolet movie theater

As you can see this clearly contradicts the statement about the Y-verse being 5D
. Do you have any idea what this proves?! For starters, this very blatantly means that the Yo͞onəvərs transcends over universal time. The universe that the series takes place in is within the Yo͞onəvərs, and the former has a temporal dimension, therefore the latter is bigger than that in the case that it truly is "the place of largest scope in existence". If that appears impressive to you, then buckle up, because that's just the beginning. According to Tomomi, there are potentially an infinite number of universes. When describing how cause and effect works, she mentioned that there are infinite possibilities, and it's possible for every one of those possibilities to be their own universes as alternate timelines.​
I believe this disproves any credibility Tomomi and this statement has had at any point
I would like to point out that both were doing metaphetamine doing that entire section so no, we cannot accept this.
Additionally the missile knows where it is at all times. It knows this because it knows where it isn't. By
subtracting where it is from where it isn't, or where it isn't from where it is (whichever is greater), it
obtains a difference, or deviation. The guidance subsystem uses deviations to generate corrective
commands to drive the missile from a position where it is to a position where it isn't, and arriving at a
position where it wasn't, it now is. Consequently, the position where it is, is now the position that it
wasn't, and it follows that the position that it was, is now the position that it isn't.
In the event that the position that it is in is not the position that it wasn't, the system has acquired
a variation, the variation being the difference between where the missile is, and where it wasn't. If
variation is considered to be a significant factor, it too may be corrected by the GEA. However, the
missile must also know where it was. The missile guidance computer scenario works as follows. Because a variation has modified some
of the information the missile has obtained, it is not sure just where it is. However, it is sure where it
isn't, within reason, and it knows where it was. It now subtracts where it should be from where it
wasn't, or vice-versa, and by differentiating this from the algebraic sum of where it shouldn't be, and
where it was, it is able to obtain the deviation and its variation, which is called error.

After the matter of cosmology, there is the matter of the Conceptians. These extra-dimensional entities are pretty vague in the main story, but the guide book for the series titled Average Guy's Guide Book of Life elaborates about them and gives us pivotal information to extract for analyzing the scope of the cosmology. When describing what purpose the Conceptians have in AGSoL, in the context of worldbuilding, the author basically portrays them as essential forces of nature that scale above the Yo͞onəvərs, so they are also 5D. The author states: "A world without Conceptians would be like if I took a bath without my rubber duck… It would defy fate and just make no gosh darn sense!". Conceptians are metaphysical embodiments of concepts, like for example, a living spirit rose flower representing love, that exist outside of the Yo͞onəvərs.​
Death of the author and the guides are not cannon as there's not a single picture of a cannonball in them.

Scaling
John Smith is capable of interacting with Conceptians. During the episode titled Pull Out, the narrator who occasionally adds commentary to explain what's happening stated: "Like a butterfly sucking nectar from a flower, John can draw energy from the concept of insipidness to progress through his average life no matter what relationship drama he finds himself in, for he embodies the corresponding divine Conceptian.". This means he scales to the power of a Conceptian due to his power and their power being one and the same. The power of the Conceptians are tier Low 1-C, therefore John's power is too.​
Ok long response here
I. Bourgeois and Proletarians* The history of all hitherto existing society† is the history of class struggles. Freeman and slave, patrician and plebeian, lord and serf, guild-master‡ and journeyman, in a word, oppressor and oppressed, stood in constant opposition to one another, carried on an uninterrupted, now hidden, now open fight, a fight that each time ended, either in a revolutionary reconstitution of society at large, or in the common ruin of the contending classes. In the earlier epochs of history, we find almost everywhere a complicated arrangement of society into various orders, a manifold gradation of social rank. In ancient Rome we have patricians, knights, plebeians, slaves; in the Middle Ages, feudal lords, vassals, guild-masters, journeymen, apprentices, serfs; in almost all of these classes, again, subordinate gradations. The modern bourgeois society that has sprouted from the ruins of feudal society has not done away with class antagonisms. It has but established new classes, new conditions of oppression, new forms of struggle in place of the old ones. Our epoch, the epoch of the bourgeoisie, possesses, however, this distinct feature: it has simplified class antagonisms. Society as a whole is more and more splitting up into two great hostile camps, into two great classes directly facing each other – Bourgeoisie and Proletariat. From the serfs of the Middle Ages sprang the chartered burghers of the earliest towns. From these burgesses the first elements of the bourgeoisie were developed. The discovery of America, the rounding of the Cape, opened up fresh ground for the rising bourgeoisie. The East-Indian and Chinese markets, the colonisation of America, trade with the colonies, the increase in the means of exchange and in commodities generally, gave to commerce, to navigation, to industry, an impulse never before known, and thereby, to the revolutionary element in the tottering feudal society, a rapid development. The feudal system of industry, in which industrial production was monopolised by closed guilds, now no longer sufficed for the growing wants of the new markets. The manufacturing system took its place. The guild-masters were pushed on one side by the manufacturing middle class; division of labour between the different corporate guilds vanished in the face of division of labour in each single workshop. Meantime the markets kept ever growing, the demand ever rising. Even manufacturer no longer sufficed. Thereupon, steam and machinery revolutionised industrial production. The place of manufacture was taken by the giant, Modern Industry; the place of the industrial middle class by industrial millionaires, the leaders of the whole industrial armies, the modern bourgeois. Modern industry has established the world market, for which the discovery of America paved the way. This market has given an immense development to commerce, to navigation, to communication by land. This development has, in its turn, reacted on the extension of industry; and in proportion as industry, commerce, navigation, railways extended, in the same proportion the bourgeoisie developed, increased its capital, and pushed into the background every class handed down from the Middle Ages. We see, therefore, how the modern bourgeoisie is itself the product of a long course of development, of a series of revolutions in the modes of production and of exchange. Each step in the development of the bourgeoisie was accompanied by a corresponding political advance of that class. An oppressed class under the sway of the feudal nobility, an armed and self-governing association in the medieval commune* : here independent urban republic (as in Italy and Germany); there taxable “third estate” of the monarchy (as in France); afterwards, in the period of manufacturing proper, serving either the semi-feudal or the absolute monarchy as a counterpoise against the nobility, and, in fact, cornerstone of the great monarchies in general, the bourgeoisie has at last, since the establishment of Modern Industry and of the world market, conquered for itself, in the modern representative State, exclusive political sway. The executive of the modern state is but a committee for managing the common affairs of the whole bourgeoisie. The bourgeoisie, historically, has played a most revolutionary part. The bourgeoisie, wherever it has got the upper hand, has put an end to all feudal, patriarchal, idyllic relations. It has pitilessly torn asunder the motley feudal ties that bound man to his “natural superiors”, and has left remaining no other nexus between man and man than naked selfinterest, than callous “cash payment”. It has drowned the most heavenly ecstasies of religious fervour, of chivalrous enthusiasm, of philistine sentimentalism, in the icy water of egotistical calculation. It has resolved personal worth into exchange value, and in place of the numberless indefeasible chartered freedoms, has set up that single, unconscionable freedom – Free Trade. In one word, for exploitation, veiled by religious and political illusions, it has substituted naked, shameless, direct, brutal exploitation. The bourgeoisie has stripped of its halo every occupation hitherto honoured and looked up to with reverent awe. It has converted the physician, the lawyer, the priest, the poet, the man of science, into its paid wage labourers. The bourgeoisie has torn away from the family its sentimental veil, and has reduced the family relation to a mere money relation. The bourgeoisie has disclosed how it came to pass that the brutal display of vigour in the Middle Ages, which reactionaries so much admire, found its fitting complement in the most slothful indolence. It has been the first to show what man’s activity can bring about. It has accomplished wonders far surpassing Egyptian pyramids, Roman aqueducts, and Gothic cathedrals; it has conducted expeditions that put in the shade all former Exoduses of nations and crusades. The bourgeoisie cannot exist without constantly revolutionising the instruments of production, and thereby the relations of production, and with them the whole relations of society. Conservation of the old modes of production in unaltered form, was, on the contrary, the first condition of existence for all earlier industrial classes. Constant revolutionising of production, uninterrupted disturbance of all social conditions, everlasting uncertainty and agitation distinguish the bourgeois epoch from all earlier ones. All fixed, fast-frozen relations, with their train of ancient and venerable prejudices and opinions, are swept away, all new-formed ones become antiquated before they can ossify. All that is solid melts into air, all that is holy is profaned, and man is at last compelled to face with sober senses his real conditions of life, and his relations with his kind. The need of a constantly expanding market for its products chases the bourgeoisie over the entire surface of the globe. It must nestle everywhere, settle everywhere, establish connexions everywhere. The bourgeoisie has through its exploitation of the world market given a cosmopolitan character to production and consumption in every country. To the great chagrin of Reactionists, it has drawn from under the feet of industry the national ground on which it stood. All old-established national industries have been destroyed or are daily being destroyed. They are dislodged by new industries, whose introduction becomes a life and death question for all civilised nations, by industries that no longer work up indigenous raw material, but raw material drawn from the remotest zones; industries whose products are consumed, not only at home, but in every quarter of the globe. In place of the old wants, satisfied by the production of the country, we find new wants, requiring for their satisfaction the products of distant lands and climes. In place of the old local and national seclusion and self-sufficiency, we have intercourse in every direction, universal inter-dependence of nations. And as in material, so also in intellectual production. The intellectual creations of individual nations become common property. National one-sidedness and narrowmindedness become more and more impossible, and from the numerous national and local literatures, there arises a world literature. The bourgeoisie, by the rapid improvement of all instruments of production, by the immensely facilitated means of communication, draws all, even the most barbarian, nations into civilisation. The cheap prices of commodities are the heavy artillery with which it batters down all Chinese walls, with which it forces the barbarians’ intensely obstinate hatred of foreigners to capitulate. It compels all nations, on pain of extinction, to adopt the bourgeois mode of production; it compels them to introduce what it calls civilisation into their midst, i.e., to become bourgeois themselves. In one word, it creates a world after its own image. 17 Manifesto of the Communist Party The bourgeoisie has subjected the country to the rule of the towns. It has created enormous cities, has greatly increased the urban population as compared with the rural, and has thus rescued a considerable part of the population from the idiocy of rural life. Just as it has made the country dependent on the towns, so it has made barbarian and semi-barbarian countries dependent on the civilised ones, nations of peasants on nations of bourgeois, the East on the West. The bourgeoisie keeps more and more doing away with the scattered state of the population, of the means of production, and of property. It has agglomerated population, centralised the means of production, and has concentrated property in a few hands. The necessary consequence of this was political centralisation. Independent, or but loosely connected provinces, with separate interests, laws, governments, and systems of taxation, became lumped together into one nation, with one government, one code of laws, one national class-interest, one frontier, and one customs-tariff. The bourgeoisie, during its rule of scarce one hundred years, has created more massive and more colossal productive forces than have all preceding generations together. Subjection of Nature’s forces to man, machinery, application of chemistry to industry and agriculture, steam-navigation, railways, electric telegraphs, clearing of whole continents for cultivation, canalisation of rivers, whole populations conjured out of the ground – what earlier century had even a presentiment that such productive forces slumbered in the lap of social labour? We see then: the means of production and of exchange, on whose foundation the bourgeoisie built itself up, were generated in feudal society. At a certain stage in the development of these means of production and of exchange, the conditions under which feudal society produced and exchanged, the feudal organisation of agriculture and manufacturing industry, in one word, the feudal relations of property became no longer compatible with the already developed productive forces; they became so many fetters. They had to be burst asunder; they were burst asunder. Into their place stepped free competition, accompanied by a social and political constitution adapted in it, and the economic and political sway of the bourgeois class. A similar movement is going on before our own eyes.
During the very same episode, John managed to score with Divadella without accidentally killing her, and John wasn't very good at keeping up with her, so Divadella scales above John.
It was later revealed that he is still a virgin later on since Divadella told him they had scored when in reality they were just playing Smash Bros
True
We know
and it's implied that Chad is stronger than most people and that there are more people like him, therefore pretty much the whole verse scales to John one way or another. This is supported by John obviously being portrayed as an average person, hence the title of the series, meaning his stats are average for the verse.​
Agree

The following power scaling is true: John = Conceptians (Low 1-C) = most characters in the verse < Divadella ≈ Chad.​
The verse is at most 6-B due to John's uncle blowing up malaysia and his dad turning into Switzerland and never coming back

This is not true. During the NNN arc John says the following

As you can see this clearly contradicts the statement about the Y-verse being 5D

I believe this disproves any credibility Tomomi and this statement has had at any point

I would like to point out that both were doing metaphetamine doing that entire section so no, we cannot accept this.
Additionally the missile knows where it is at all times. It knows this because it knows where it isn't. By
subtracting where it is from where it isn't, or where it isn't from where it is (whichever is greater), it
obtains a difference, or deviation. The guidance subsystem uses deviations to generate corrective
commands to drive the missile from a position where it is to a position where it isn't, and arriving at a
position where it wasn't, it now is. Consequently, the position where it is, is now the position that it
wasn't, and it follows that the position that it was, is now the position that it isn't.
In the event that the position that it is in is not the position that it wasn't, the system has acquired
a variation, the variation being the difference between where the missile is, and where it wasn't. If
variation is considered to be a significant factor, it too may be corrected by the GEA. However, the
missile must also know where it was. The missile guidance computer scenario works as follows. Because a variation has modified some
of the information the missile has obtained, it is not sure just where it is. However, it is sure where it
isn't, within reason, and it knows where it was. It now subtracts where it should be from where it
wasn't, or vice-versa, and by differentiating this from the algebraic sum of where it shouldn't be, and
where it was, it is able to obtain the deviation and its variation, which is called error.

Death of the author and the guides are not cannon as there's not a single picture of a cannonball in them.

Ok long response here
I. Bourgeois and Proletarians* The history of all hitherto existing society† is the history of class struggles. Freeman and slave, patrician and plebeian, lord and serf, guild-master‡ and journeyman, in a word, oppressor and oppressed, stood in constant opposition to one another, carried on an uninterrupted, now hidden, now open fight, a fight that each time ended, either in a revolutionary reconstitution of society at large, or in the common ruin of the contending classes. In the earlier epochs of history, we find almost everywhere a complicated arrangement of society into various orders, a manifold gradation of social rank. In ancient Rome we have patricians, knights, plebeians, slaves; in the Middle Ages, feudal lords, vassals, guild-masters, journeymen, apprentices, serfs; in almost all of these classes, again, subordinate gradations. The modern bourgeois society that has sprouted from the ruins of feudal society has not done away with class antagonisms. It has but established new classes, new conditions of oppression, new forms of struggle in place of the old ones. Our epoch, the epoch of the bourgeoisie, possesses, however, this distinct feature: it has simplified class antagonisms. Society as a whole is more and more splitting up into two great hostile camps, into two great classes directly facing each other – Bourgeoisie and Proletariat. From the serfs of the Middle Ages sprang the chartered burghers of the earliest towns. From these burgesses the first elements of the bourgeoisie were developed. The discovery of America, the rounding of the Cape, opened up fresh ground for the rising bourgeoisie. The East-Indian and Chinese markets, the colonisation of America, trade with the colonies, the increase in the means of exchange and in commodities generally, gave to commerce, to navigation, to industry, an impulse never before known, and thereby, to the revolutionary element in the tottering feudal society, a rapid development. The feudal system of industry, in which industrial production was monopolised by closed guilds, now no longer sufficed for the growing wants of the new markets. The manufacturing system took its place. The guild-masters were pushed on one side by the manufacturing middle class; division of labour between the different corporate guilds vanished in the face of division of labour in each single workshop. Meantime the markets kept ever growing, the demand ever rising. Even manufacturer no longer sufficed. Thereupon, steam and machinery revolutionised industrial production. The place of manufacture was taken by the giant, Modern Industry; the place of the industrial middle class by industrial millionaires, the leaders of the whole industrial armies, the modern bourgeois. Modern industry has established the world market, for which the discovery of America paved the way. This market has given an immense development to commerce, to navigation, to communication by land. This development has, in its turn, reacted on the extension of industry; and in proportion as industry, commerce, navigation, railways extended, in the same proportion the bourgeoisie developed, increased its capital, and pushed into the background every class handed down from the Middle Ages. We see, therefore, how the modern bourgeoisie is itself the product of a long course of development, of a series of revolutions in the modes of production and of exchange. Each step in the development of the bourgeoisie was accompanied by a corresponding political advance of that class. An oppressed class under the sway of the feudal nobility, an armed and self-governing association in the medieval commune* : here independent urban republic (as in Italy and Germany); there taxable “third estate” of the monarchy (as in France); afterwards, in the period of manufacturing proper, serving either the semi-feudal or the absolute monarchy as a counterpoise against the nobility, and, in fact, cornerstone of the great monarchies in general, the bourgeoisie has at last, since the establishment of Modern Industry and of the world market, conquered for itself, in the modern representative State, exclusive political sway. The executive of the modern state is but a committee for managing the common affairs of the whole bourgeoisie. The bourgeoisie, historically, has played a most revolutionary part. The bourgeoisie, wherever it has got the upper hand, has put an end to all feudal, patriarchal, idyllic relations. It has pitilessly torn asunder the motley feudal ties that bound man to his “natural superiors”, and has left remaining no other nexus between man and man than naked selfinterest, than callous “cash payment”. It has drowned the most heavenly ecstasies of religious fervour, of chivalrous enthusiasm, of philistine sentimentalism, in the icy water of egotistical calculation. It has resolved personal worth into exchange value, and in place of the numberless indefeasible chartered freedoms, has set up that single, unconscionable freedom – Free Trade. In one word, for exploitation, veiled by religious and political illusions, it has substituted naked, shameless, direct, brutal exploitation. The bourgeoisie has stripped of its halo every occupation hitherto honoured and looked up to with reverent awe. It has converted the physician, the lawyer, the priest, the poet, the man of science, into its paid wage labourers. The bourgeoisie has torn away from the family its sentimental veil, and has reduced the family relation to a mere money relation. The bourgeoisie has disclosed how it came to pass that the brutal display of vigour in the Middle Ages, which reactionaries so much admire, found its fitting complement in the most slothful indolence. It has been the first to show what man’s activity can bring about. It has accomplished wonders far surpassing Egyptian pyramids, Roman aqueducts, and Gothic cathedrals; it has conducted expeditions that put in the shade all former Exoduses of nations and crusades. The bourgeoisie cannot exist without constantly revolutionising the instruments of production, and thereby the relations of production, and with them the whole relations of society. Conservation of the old modes of production in unaltered form, was, on the contrary, the first condition of existence for all earlier industrial classes. Constant revolutionising of production, uninterrupted disturbance of all social conditions, everlasting uncertainty and agitation distinguish the bourgeois epoch from all earlier ones. All fixed, fast-frozen relations, with their train of ancient and venerable prejudices and opinions, are swept away, all new-formed ones become antiquated before they can ossify. All that is solid melts into air, all that is holy is profaned, and man is at last compelled to face with sober senses his real conditions of life, and his relations with his kind. The need of a constantly expanding market for its products chases the bourgeoisie over the entire surface of the globe. It must nestle everywhere, settle everywhere, establish connexions everywhere. The bourgeoisie has through its exploitation of the world market given a cosmopolitan character to production and consumption in every country. To the great chagrin of Reactionists, it has drawn from under the feet of industry the national ground on which it stood. All old-established national industries have been destroyed or are daily being destroyed. They are dislodged by new industries, whose introduction becomes a life and death question for all civilised nations, by industries that no longer work up indigenous raw material, but raw material drawn from the remotest zones; industries whose products are consumed, not only at home, but in every quarter of the globe. In place of the old wants, satisfied by the production of the country, we find new wants, requiring for their satisfaction the products of distant lands and climes. In place of the old local and national seclusion and self-sufficiency, we have intercourse in every direction, universal inter-dependence of nations. And as in material, so also in intellectual production. The intellectual creations of individual nations become common property. National one-sidedness and narrowmindedness become more and more impossible, and from the numerous national and local literatures, there arises a world literature. The bourgeoisie, by the rapid improvement of all instruments of production, by the immensely facilitated means of communication, draws all, even the most barbarian, nations into civilisation. The cheap prices of commodities are the heavy artillery with which it batters down all Chinese walls, with which it forces the barbarians’ intensely obstinate hatred of foreigners to capitulate. It compels all nations, on pain of extinction, to adopt the bourgeois mode of production; it compels them to introduce what it calls civilisation into their midst, i.e., to become bourgeois themselves. In one word, it creates a world after its own image. 17 Manifesto of the Communist Party The bourgeoisie has subjected the country to the rule of the towns. It has created enormous cities, has greatly increased the urban population as compared with the rural, and has thus rescued a considerable part of the population from the idiocy of rural life. Just as it has made the country dependent on the towns, so it has made barbarian and semi-barbarian countries dependent on the civilised ones, nations of peasants on nations of bourgeois, the East on the West. The bourgeoisie keeps more and more doing away with the scattered state of the population, of the means of production, and of property. It has agglomerated population, centralised the means of production, and has concentrated property in a few hands. The necessary consequence of this was political centralisation. Independent, or but loosely connected provinces, with separate interests, laws, governments, and systems of taxation, became lumped together into one nation, with one government, one code of laws, one national class-interest, one frontier, and one customs-tariff. The bourgeoisie, during its rule of scarce one hundred years, has created more massive and more colossal productive forces than have all preceding generations together. Subjection of Nature’s forces to man, machinery, application of chemistry to industry and agriculture, steam-navigation, railways, electric telegraphs, clearing of whole continents for cultivation, canalisation of rivers, whole populations conjured out of the ground – what earlier century had even a presentiment that such productive forces slumbered in the lap of social labour? We see then: the means of production and of exchange, on whose foundation the bourgeoisie built itself up, were generated in feudal society. At a certain stage in the development of these means of production and of exchange, the conditions under which feudal society produced and exchanged, the feudal organisation of agriculture and manufacturing industry, in one word, the feudal relations of property became no longer compatible with the already developed productive forces; they became so many fetters. They had to be burst asunder; they were burst asunder. Into their place stepped free competition, accompanied by a social and political constitution adapted in it, and the economic and political sway of the bourgeois class. A similar movement is going on before our own eyes.

During the very same episode, John managed to score with Divadella without accidentally killing her, and John wasn't very good at keeping up with her, so Divadella scales above John.

It was later revealed that he is still a virgin later on since Divadella told him they had scored when in reality they were just playing Smash Bros

True

We know

Agree

The verse is at most 6-B due to John's uncle blowing up malaysia and his dad turning into Switzerland and never coming back
This all looks false will respond later.

Disagree, John is tier 1A
here is my essay:
Title: The Multifaceted Mystique: A Profound Analysis of John Constantine's Enigmatic Outerversal Essence

Introduction:
In the kaleidoscopic realm of comic book universes, amidst the myriad of capes, cowls, and cosmic entities, there exists a figure shrouded in a veil of intrigue and ambiguity – John Constantine. Emerging from the ink-stained pages of DC Comics' "Swamp Thing" in 1985, Constantine swiftly ascended the ladder of notoriety as an astute and morally nebulous occult detective. However, beneath the surface of this trench coat-draped antihero lies a labyrinthine complexity that transcends the bounds of conventional understanding. In this essay, we embark upon a perilous journey through the tangled web of Constantine's existence, endeavoring to decipher the cryptic enigma of his outerversal nature.

The Multifaceted Nature of John Constantine:
To gaze upon John Constantine is to peer into the unfathomable depths of the abyss – a realm where shadows dance and secrets whisper on the wind. He is not merely a mortal man; he is a chameleon, a shape-shifter whose true essence eludes even the keenest of observers. Constantine's power lies not in brute strength or flashy displays of cosmic might, but in the subtle nuances of his intellect, his wit, and his unparalleled mastery of the occult. He is a puppeteer, pulling the strings of fate with deft precision, orchestrating events from the shadows with the finesse of a maestro conducting a symphony of chaos.

At first glance, Constantine may appear to be a mere mortal grappling with forces beyond his control, but such superficial assessments fail to capture the true essence of his being. He is a nexus point – a convergence of divergent realities, a fulcrum upon which the fate of worlds balances precariously. His existence transcends the confines of individual universes, spanning the vast expanse of the multiverse like a cosmic tapestry woven from threads of starlight and shadow.

The Outerversal Nature of John Constantine:
To unravel the tangled skein of Constantine's outerversal nature is to embark upon a metaphysical odyssey fraught with peril and uncertainty. Within the labyrinthine corridors of the multiverse, he is a rogue element, a wild card whose presence disrupts the delicate balance of cosmic order. Unlike conventional superheroes who are bound by the constraints of a single universe, Constantine roams freely across the tapestry of existence, his footsteps echoing through the annals of time and space like whispers in the dark.

Constantine's outerversal nature is not merely a matter of cosmic power or godlike abilities; it is a reflection of his intrinsic essence – a manifestation of the primal forces that course through his veins. He is a paradox, a conundrum wrapped in a riddle, a being whose very existence defies rational explanation. His actions have consequences that reverberate across the fabric of reality, shaping the destiny of worlds and altering the course of history with each flicker of his enigmatic gaze.

The Mythic Archetype of John Constantine:
In the pantheon of comic book characters, John Constantine occupies a unique and hallowed position as the quintessential trickster mage – a figure steeped in mythic symbolism and archetypal resonance. Like the trickster gods of ancient folklore, Constantine is a shape-shifter, a boundary-crosser who straddles the line between order and chaos with gleeful abandon. He is a master of deception, a weaver of illusions, a force of nature whose capricious whims can upend the established order with a mere flick of his wrist.

In the annals of outerversal beings, Constantine stands apart as a singular and ineffable entity – a cosmic jester whose laughter echoes across the vast expanse of the multiverse. His journey is one of self-discovery and enlightenment, a quest for truth amidst the tangled skein of lies and half-truths that enshroud the universe in darkness. He is a mirror, reflecting the hidden depths of the human psyche, a beacon of light in a world consumed by shadow.

Conclusion:
In the labyrinthine maze of comic book mythology, John Constantine stands as a colossus – a titan of enigmatic proportions whose outerversal nature defies easy categorization. He is a puzzle wrapped in a mystery, a cipher whose secrets remain tantalizingly out of reach. As we gaze upon the multifaceted mystique of Constantine's existence, we are drawn ever deeper into the swirling vortex of his outerversal essence, where reality bends and time twists like the coils of a cosmic serpent. In the end, perhaps the true nature of Constantine's outerversal essence lies not in the answers we seek, but in the questions that linger, like whispers in the dark, haunting the recesses of our collective imagination.

Disagree FRA

I would also like to add that, Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I'm definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye's spinach. I'm talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye's spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

Back