• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tiers do you personally oppose?

Anyways I kind of disagree with 1-B Tenchi Muyo, they should be lower. Difference between dimensions is that higher once are theoretical impossibilities to lower once. I don't know if that qualify for Infinite superiority. Then the higher Dimensions have different laws of physics from lower once, that doesn't qualify for difference between dimensions
how much lower

Time to alive this thread again

Uh so Neptunia being below Tier 2 in any way, at least for the CPUs and Candidates and various characters like Arfoire and Ultra Dimension Neptune
Dragon Ball Super being anything below 3-A
And One Punch Man being 5-A and above without any further feats as the series progresses (not Low 5-B, that's fine w/ me)

forgive me for my lack of knowledge lol

I disagree with the average Dragon Ball Heroes citizen being 2-C. The context of the statement used to give them that rating is a gradual erosion of planets and galaxies rather than an actual erasure of twelve space-times.

dude wtf

everyone is either 2-C or 2-A in heroes?
I disagree with the average Dragon Ball Heroes citizen being 2-C. The context of the statement used to give them that rating is a gradual erosion of planets and galaxies rather than an actual erasure of twelve space-times.

The average Joe are 2-C, and the god-tiers (Dark King Mechikabura and above) are 2-B. The changes just have not been applied yet.

at most 6-B Momoshiki (someone tried to say he was weaker than the Juubi while arguing Momoshiki vs Kaguya)
The current ratings we have for Boruto 5 kage (minus Naruto)

People in the Ben 10 fandom arguing over 1-C Alien X, not that I like him much at 3-A either (even if I do understand why he's there). How's he supposed to be 1-C when there is a major scene where the failsafe doesn't activate against a 2-B weapon?

People using the Contmelia Barrier "feat" despite there being things like the Failsafe not activating against the Chronosapien Time Bomb and the Contmelia in general not meeting the standards this site has for multidimensional characters. I also just saw someone put him in 1-B (they said he's 26D) so I guess it could always be worse

Oh yeah also OmNiPoTeNcE

Im against Goku being Multiversal, as it doesnt make sense, (I say this as someone who loves dragonball, and am regularly on the dragonball wiki forums

Hop considers hopself a fat dumbass, so anything above Tier High 3-A excluding Tier 0 (it makes sense in a way).
Timelines to Hop aren't the same as spatial dimensions and saying "3 _ spaces + 1 _ timeline/spaces = more so therefore higher tier".

Lots of metaphysics and theoretical ideas at play with real concepts, but Hop's going to abuse your mind. Just using the "logical crutch" of math to imply 3 spatial dimensions for some reason are always lesser in value than "more than 3", as if those "3" in the alignment alignment for some reason don't contain properties that make them better than anything with more tiers. (You can substitute 3 with any number, this is just an example). Like molecules. You have some combos, and you get cleaning supplies. You add one and its a gas bomb violating the Geneva convention, and it becomes a gas. They are concepts above human minds and should be a category separate from tiers in Hop's open onion (that means opinion).

Back