• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What Shows Do You Think Deserve A Second Chance?

Glitch Techs, definitely. It was supposed to have 30 episodes, but it got cut off at 19!

Also, Grojband since it was a pretty cool concept plus Trina Riffin is one of the most overpowered sons-of-bitches in Canadian cartoon history. Also, if it had gotten a Season 2 (as the 52 segments/episodes it got were all Season 1), Todd Kauffman would've given the series a more overarching story.

Also, Grojband since it was a pretty cool concept plus Trina Riffin is one of the most overpowered sons-of-bitches in Canadian cartoon history. Also, if it had gotten a Season 2 (as the 52 segments/episodes it got were all Season 1), Todd Kauffman would've given the series a more overarching story.
Grojband used to be the shit when I was younger. My nephew used to be obsessed with that show as well

It's a show about games that's not cringe and the animation and characters are awesome. It's sad to hear the news about it being cancelled after S1 production is done due to it being too expensive to produce (at least from what I heard). I'd like to see Miko and friends busting more glitches and learning more on Hinobi Tech and its operations.
I thought production was just stalled, not that the show was fully cancelled. Or maybe I'm just in denial

Please let it be the former. I want more Glitch Techs in the future
Glitch Techs, definitely. It was supposed to have 30 episodes, but it got cut off at 19!
It's aggravating the show hasn't gotten a Season 3 yet. It's better than 99% of the shit that Netflix and Nickelodeon have made and even storyboards are out

Back