• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What TIER DB character will get at the end of SUPER?

Goku was early on in th , krillin I actually know when it was in the buy saga when he met gohan . He called akira out . Ill post it later .

No fictional character can beat their real life author obviously. They can just beat a fictional author avatar.

Honestly i expect a large dive n' venture through 2-B territory rather then 2-A.

Like say at the multiverse's peak (without any timelines or universes erased) there are 25 timelines with 18 DB universes in them. (and since each one is a macroverse that would be 72 "universes" in one timeline)

And what if there are a group of thousands, if not far more of members of Hit's race who can use the Parallel World techinque? (and that would be around 73 thousand universes if Hit's race is exclusive to U6)

alright i'm stepping too much into fanfiction at this point

Well, considering Goku has been fighting at incredibly low stamina in the past couple of episodes (Which includes him defeating LSSJ2(?) Kefla and casually overpowering a technique with Black Hole-based abilities) I can picture Goku potentially being 2-B with Ultra Instinct when fully recovered, definitely 2-B once he learns the next level of Ultra Instinct (Where he can use his full offensive potential which the current Ultra Instinct Omen prevents him from doing). I can also picture Jiren being at least 2-B with his full power.

You also have to bear in mind that the 12 Angels and the Grand Priest are also all far beyond their level (Consider a GoD using a perfected Ultra Instinct and you will understand the massive difference) so it's very well possible that the Angels are all at least 2-B with the Grand Priest having potential as a 2-A.

However, unless we get a being beyond Zeno, I doubt the tiers will go beyond Tier 2. If we do get a being beyond Zeno? I can picture, say, Tier 1 being the endgame with MAYBE a Tier 0 villain at the very end of the series.

Back