• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What TIER DB character will get at the end of SUPER?

I for one would love to see Goku get hax too, but would still be happy to just see him get resistance to, say, most or all of Grand Priest's hax, and a couple others (complete resistance to any level of time-skip like Jiren, etc). After all, even just some good hax resistances would potentially enable Goku to do much better in matchups with characters in his tier from other verses. And it's likely that more hax will be revealed in the future in DBS. If Goku can simply resist an opponent's hax, despite having none himself, then that evens the playing field.

Even so, YEAH it'd be great if he got some hax of his own.

Anyway, I could see DBS reaching Tier 2-B. Namely, it being revealed that the reason Zen'o erases a universe or a dozen universes so casually is because he could erase the universe thousands of times over, if he wanted, so he'd be a multiverse-buster.

By the end of Super Goku will have as much hax resistance as Dark Schneider, if the only way of beating hax in Super is to become 2stong4hacxs.

Not likely, the developers don't really focus much on stuff like hax because the main source of revenue is from casuals, whom generally don't go as far as try to tap into hardcore hax builds like many competitive players do, so as long as they're sastisfied with basic builds and hax doesn't become unbalanced for them, I doubt Toriyama Inc or Neo Toei will release a patch.

I mean, even in the DB meta, hax is a bitch to play around. I don't know how Goku mains do it against Hit mains. Then there's the whole "2stronk4hax" perk that characters unlock almost arbitrarily.

It sucks that the Devs are filthy casuals. I love Toriyama and all, but there are far better Battle devs out there.

Zeno would be the limit

right now hes 2-c but this is him messing around not trying so if we get his maximum potency then we can estimate the power someone could reach so say if he ends up 1-b they would maximum reach low 1-c

Or a consideration is well I know this outrageous but hear me Out Omni-King Gives someone his role and fuses with them they could reach 1-b to low 1-a

But I dont know with DC/ SUper anymore ;-;

Also In all Honesty you guys are underestimating low 2-c this is very powerful in all of fiction usually a charecter (END OF SERIES) only reaches this Goku isnt done and knowing toriyama this isnt his last push

Grimreaperofjustice said:
Zeno would be the limit

right now hes 2-c but this is him messing around not trying so if we get his maximum potency then we can estimate the power someone could reach so say if he ends up 1-b they would maximum reach low 1-c

Or a consideration is well I know this outrageous but hear me Out Omni-King Gives someone his role and fuses with them they could reach 1-b to low 1-a

But I dont know with DC/ SUper anymore ;-;
I mean, Zeno' doesn't fight. But, if you did piss him off enough...then...maybe? Idk...

2-B is easily possible with introduction of new character or cosmology, ie there are thousands of multiverses. At max I can see 2-A. I do not think Toriyama will get into higher dimensions

As for Goku, 2-C to 2-B at best. Funny he still can't survive in space though

@Turbo- 2-A at max only. I do think yhey would cap out at 2-B, if it ever expands. But I don't see them getting past 2-A in anyway.

Joseph619 said:
2-B is easily possible with introduction of new character or cosmology, ie there are thousands of multiverses. At max I can see 2-A. I do not think Toriyama will get into higher dimensions
As for Goku, 2-C to 2-B at best. Funny he still can't survive in space though
Yes ssgss can survive in space its canon

I wouldn't be surprised if Dragon Ball Super reaches 2-B range later on with Zen'O as his current feats is seemingly ultra-casual.

Although it would be more nice for Goku and Co to have more haxes, or more hax resistances. Or just go into a ridiculous amount into 3-A with their normal SSB forms.

"Goku and friends enjoyed a healthy AP advantage before, but now they don't have that"

I want people to say that when Goku is several trillions of times into 3-A or some crap like that. Or even better, max Ultra Instinct even more broken than it already is by allowing it to somehow dodge AoE universal attacks.

@Grimreaperofjustice

Did you just say Goku could survive in space? When Akira Toriyama himself stated Goku and Beerus were in the upper stratosphere. Unlike Beerus who was retcon could now survive in the vacuum of space due to last feat of him blowing up half of a planet and dipping with Whis to float out in space and manage to have a conversation. Beerus and Whis floating in space.

Goku nor any of the Saiyans have yet shown valid proof or retcon that they can survive in the vacuum of space.

I mean with their speed, I'm fairly sure they could just JUMP from planet to planet (Or fly) while holding their breath through space. When you're MFTL+ and well into it, space starts becoming less of an obstacle when one second of flight can get you from Earth to Pluto just like *snap*

Akreious said:
I mean with their speed, I'm fairly sure they could just JUMP from planet to planet (Or fly) while holding their breath through space. When you're MFTL+ and well into it, space starts becoming less of an obstacle when one second of flight can get you from Earth to Pluto just like *snap*
Tell that to Vegeta who died in the space after Frieza blew up earth. And you do know not all planets like Earth have oxygen? The only planet we know so far that even close to Earth was possibly Namek...and that's a trip just by space ship going FTL.

Eh, writing. It's weird, and we have DBS for it.

I am fairly sure I've used this argument before, but hold your breath right now for as long as you can. That's how many seconds you have to travel from planet to planet, each millisecond can be used to check say 3 planets. That's being extremely conservative.

Also I have no doubts that if Goku tried, he could easily reach the old position of Namek via the virtue of being literally millions if not trillions of times faster than baseline FTL.

Mr. Common Sense said:
Tell that to Vegeta who died in the space after Frieza blew up earth. And you do know not all planets like Earth have oxygen? The only planet we know so far that even close to Earth was possibly Namek...and that's a trip just by space ship going FTL.
You forgot Yardrat, Salada, Vegeta/Plant, and at the very least any planet any Saiyan has decimated and conquered under Frieza's rein.

And DBS characters are MFTL+, way faster than the ship they took to Namek.

@Akreious

Unless with prior knowledge out of those first 3 planets via checking to see if it contains oxygen Goku, Vegeta, ect Saiyan has already wasting oxygen efficiency the moment any attempt to breathe. You can save time moving MFTL, but you can't regain oxygen. Goku has a better chance of scanning for possible ki signature and using IT than planet hopping.

@Warren Valio

Yardrat, I'll take if Goku relocates with IT, but off memory and facts we've seen so far. Goku isn't going to would die trying to find Yadrat via flight. Vegeta and Salada have long be gone. Vegeta knowledge over previous planets conquered under Frieza will come in handy if he specifically remembers its location in the vast universe and didn't previously blow it up during his earlier years.

I just said that they can, virtue of their sheer speed. Not that they need to or that it was the best option.

Mr. Common Sense said:
@Warren Valio

Yardrat, I'll take if Goku relocates with IT, but off memory and facts we've seen so far. Goku isn't going to would die trying to find Yadrat via flight. Vegeta and Salada have long be gone. Vegeta knowledge over previous planets conquered under Frieza will come in handy if he specifically remembers its location in the vast universe and didn't previously blow it up during his earlier years.
I was just listing planets with similar atompsheres to Earth beyond just Namek.

Back