• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What TIER DB character will get at the end of SUPER?

On a serious note: they will never surpass 2-C. There's only 12 universes. Period. To get to 2-B it needs to be a great many up to "countless" universes. There's quite the difference between 2-C and 2-B. Unless they completely go on a power trip and screw over their cosmology, 2-C is the limit.

On a memetic note: Goku is already the strongest in fiction. Gokupotence >>>> Omnipotence. He is beyond "tiers".

Sera Loveheart said:
On a serious note: they will never surpass 2-C. There's only 12 universes. Period. To get to 2-B it needs to be a great many up to "countless" universes. There's quite the difference between 2-C and 2-B. Unless they completely go on a power trip and screw over their cosmology, 2-C is the limit.
Well technically there are 12 universes in each timeline as in every timeline apparently has its own 12 universes (hence the two Zeno's). And trunks said something along the lines of being many worlds or something like that.

So If some crazy feat happens of a character being able to "destroy all worlds" then they might possibly get to 2-B.

What Julian said. DBS multiverses consists of 12 universes, but there's multiple timelines. The next logical step for the power progression would be timeline busting (each timeline being 12 macroverses)

Akreious said:
What Julian said. DBS multiverses consists of 12 universes, but there's multiple timelines. The next logical step for the power progression would be timeline busting (each timeline being 12 macroverses)
I doubt the timeline busting thing because bringing back time travel again would be a bad move for the series, unless bringing in some kind of cosmic entity like and "Anti-Zeno" or a bing that lives on a superior plane of existence of some sort. Thought, I bet that he would still have few hax, and if he would, Goku would be able to counter them purely by raw power or ki protection.

However, there's a possibility that the DragonBall Multiverse (excluding timelines) is actually musch bigger than 12 universes, considering the presence of other onknown realms, like Zeno's palace, the world of void, and the Windows galaxy wallaper background.

Oh yeah that's true, the world of the Void exists outside of the 12 universes; who says there couldn't be more?

What if more than one world of void exist, and goku starts busting them for reasons unknown. That'd put him at like high 2c wouldn't it? I mean, they are dimensions that are infinite in size.

No such thing has High 2-C. When it comes to Tier 2, physical size no longer matters. Busting the world of Void would be Low 2-C.

Assaltwaffle said:
No such thing has High 2-C. When it comes to Tier 2, physical size no longer matters. Busting the world of Void would be Low 2-C.
What tier would he be if he busted multiple world of voids?

At different times, still Low 2-C. If he destroyed multiple at once, though, either 2-C or 2-B depending on the number busted.

... You know, now that I think about it, IMO making the characters 1-As wouldn't be a bad idea for DragonBall: in this way, by trascending the concepts of space and time, you could make an entire new metode of fighting and usinig ki in multiple ways, and introducing hax to the series. Also this would help against the problem of power escalation, and new characters and entities could be introduced, or even re-introduced: there could be the Ryu-Shin realm (the one where in GT the Shadow Dragons come from), and saying that it's a realm otside of dimensions where the inhabitants contorl the rest of the verse, while sending far weaker versions of themselves (the various dragons from the various Dragon Balls) to see how they act if they have wishes, and how they use them. Smething like that...

How is power escalation a problem in Dragonball? The series thrives off of progress of the main characters. And what better way to show progress by having their power escalate.

FTW395 said:
@Sera unless they start messing with Dimensions (which I highly doubt)

it's not particularly likely. that said, they've swung the door open for atypical DB characters, feats, etc... it's not like any of us saw High 3-A or Low 2-C DB feats coming but here we are

EDIT: In all seriousness, they don't think about dimensional tiering at all. They could accidentally make Goku High 1-B and back it with consistent statements.

Hiatus. Unless they stop it after Toriyama's death out of respect, or for some reason Toriyama puts the breaks on DB for good, which he won't because of the new movie that's coming out in December, it will never end. It will be like ******* one piece, millions of episodes until the well runs dry.

Amexim said:
Hiatus. Unless they stop it after Toriyama's death out of respect, or for some reason Toriyama puts the breaks on DB for good, which he won't because of the new movie that's coming out in December, it will never end. It will be like ******* one piece, millions of episodes until the well runs dry.
Dragonball Super is most likely going to end though ;)

FTW395 said:
Dragonball Super is most likely going to end though ;)
Actually you're wrong... even if the anime ends DBS is moving forward.

The manga is a thing you know and it'll be weird to start a tv series without the Super brand. But even if the new DB show isn't Super then manga is still Dragon Ball Super.

Dziga said:
Nah, every feat in Dragon Ball past Planet level is an Outlier. They're all Large Planet Level+++ at best.
Wrong, I shall continue to wank my fav characters pass the measly level of Large Planet

Kadmus Prime said:
Dziga said:
Nah, every feat in Dragon Ball past Planet level is an Outlier. They're all Large Planet Level+++ at best.
Wrong, I shall continue to wank my fav characters pass the measly level of Large Planet

What are you talking about?

UI Goku is small chair level at best!

DMB 1 said:
What are you talking about?

UI Goku is small chair level at best!
Nah fam. Whis stated that Jiren was God of Destruction level. Jiren is much stronger than even UI Goku. The God of Destruction Champa hurt himself bumping into a small chair.

Doesn't super end in March/april? If that is the case then the max DBS will go is still 2-C. Although I think the characters will be one of the most powerful in the tier imo.

Back