• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What TIER DB character will get at the end of SUPER?

Now that they reached tier 2 (which most of people didn't believe they would reach, me included) what tier do you guys think they will get at the end of DBS? we saw pretty danm good power boost from the beginning of the series (Solar system level to Universal+) so for me I would think right now 2-B, if they confirm that exist more timelines than just 4 (like in Xenoverse and DB Heroes) them I think they might get 2-A, and you guys?? what do you think?

Is there a way for them to become more than 2-C? Zeno destroyed everything in the verse and he is 2-C.

WilliamShadow said:
Is there a way for them to become more than 2-C? Zeno destroyed everything in the verse and he is 2-C.
Maybe, if they introduce more than only 4 timelines and Introduce new characters that can harm that timelines like Demigra in Xenoverse, I think they can pass 2-C. But it all depends on how the story goes.

WilliamShadow said:
They will make hyperdimension realm that we didn't' know of then Goku will shock the whole world from fighting evil Evil Zeno via statement and Beerus being shocked

High 1-B Goku ~

I sincerely hope that the almighty creator of all who is omnipresent omnipresent and omniscient will appear in the series and who will say that he has created infinite nimber of multiverse and timelines.And he want to make goku Above the consept of dimensions to be new god of all.It's my wet dream.

to goku reach tier 0 and than all people from screwattack must admit that Goku is stronger than their god and savior Superman bus still screwattack would probably say for goku, maybe he is omnipotent omnipresent and omniscient, but the superman comic is older, which means that the superman wins.LOL

Dust Collector said:
Currently Dragon Ball characters are able to destroy buildings and possibly even planets, by the end of DBS I can see them reaching 4-C at best.
LOL yea so for screwattack radits is what car level and buu is planet level HAHAHAHAHA

its 20 and if we see well...another DB battle of Goku vs superman again...I bet that infinite void thing will be mooted tbh for a number of their reasons i really don't care about the rematch it'll just be less of an effort like the 2nd time the first was legitly having far more effort than the 2nd fight

TISSG7Redgrave said:
its 20 and if we see well...another DB battle of Goku vs superman again...I bet that infinite void thing will be mooted tbh for a number of their reasons i really don't care about the rematch it'll just be less of an effort like the 2nd time the first was legitly having far more effort than the 2nd fight
2nd fight was like well goku is tough but superman Is infinite tough HAHAHA

WilliamShadow said:
If Goku shows the capability to affect multiple continuums at the same time, then by using the Kaio-ken, he would become a 2-C. If, for some reason, he ends up absorbing Ultra Insinct into his base form like he did with SSG, multipliers from other forms could bump him up to a 2-B. Such as stacking Kaio-ken on SSJ3, for a 8000 times multiplier.

I honestley see Goku surpassing Zeno by the end of the series, so 2-C.

But depending on what storylines they put in like possible something with Xenoverse, it could be higher.

Though I do wish we'd get more exploration of the unvierses and some Hax for Goku.

For me I see Goku reaching "At least Low 2-C likely 2-C". For the moment im not sure if he will surpass Zeno but i can see him getting pretty close towards the end.

But who knows he might get a full "2-C"

Goku Blacc said:
We didn't expect Goku to ever reach Tier-2, look what happened...
I expected Goku to reach Tier 2 since Zeno was considered Tier 2 because I always assumed that Goku would surpass him.

And besides, being 1-B, or 1-A, is also many infinities above infinitely greater than anything we have ever seen in Dragon Ball period.

Not to mention it would be a huuuuggeeee outlier.

Also to be 1-B or 1-A you have to be very especific which I doubt would happen in Dragon Ball.

Yeah 2-C for Goku at max. Maybe we'll see another character that's higher dimensional but with 700 episodes left we can't really say anything.

How would it be an outlier? If it happens it happens.

If ya asked 2 years that there'd be a 2-C feat in dragon ball people would likely say outlier, but here we are.

Back