• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What TIER DB character will get at the end of SUPER?

Yeah, it was kind of a bad example. Still, unless it's treated as fully transcendent towards the verse, it won't be High 2-A, that was the main point

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Dragomer Author avators should be evaluated on a case by case basis, but if they are portrayed as serious characters with complete control over their franchise, then that still only makes them powerful and "omnipotent" by the standards of their franchise.
Yea you can do anything in the context of your franchise, but so what, there are other characters in other fiction which can do far more than what you have been shown to do within your franchise as their franchise established higher levels of power.

Infinite dimensional beings don't exist in Db while in other franchises, such beings would be fodder compared to more powerful characters in other franchises.
Toribot isn't portrayed seriously but he is definitively portrayed as controling everything in the franchise

If Goku is really inspired by Sun Wukong, he should end up becoming 2-B omnipresent lmao

@Alexander

The highest Zen'O will get with infinite timelines (which I doubt will be a thing) would be 2-A. High 2-A is for 5-D or uncountably infinite. Uncountable infinity is rare to see in fiction, and is the ultimate form of infinity. Instead of being a line of countable numbers that proceeds infinitely, it is an amount of infinity that cannot be quantified normally, as there is no telling where it even begins. The most common example is all decimal numbers in between 0 and 1, which is an uncountably infinite number, as opposed to the whole numbers between 0 and infinity, which are countably infinite.

Also that isn't even guarenteed, considering they only "may potentially" be given that tier.

If Toei suddenly confirms there used to be 95 time rings total with 18 universes in them and that Zeno is capable of destroying all of them.

And that Great/Grand Priest is capable of destroying at least a small/decent amount of them.

and then suddenly they confirm again that the reason why there are zenos in each timeline is because they are mere far weaker versions of the real deal

The people of Beat and Note's world are already much higher than zeno and Chronoa may be higher than Super zeno as well. Yoshito-kun is another author avatar that Beat has fought and he works at Satan Mall.

Dragon Ball Super ends at 2-A. Dragon Ball Super Z+ Starts with a High 2-A feat and furthers within 1-C tier with Goku Super Mega Instinct Rainbown Saiyajin 4 Kaioken xInfinity and Gohan Blanco absorbed El Grande Padre amped by every Zen'o in every infinite time line.

You are all wrong. Farmer with a shot gun and Popo are already above tier 0. How could you not realize that till now?

Nah, every feat in Dragon Ball past Planet level is an Outlier. They're all Large Planet Level+++ at best.

Dziga said:
Nah, every feat in Dragon Ball past Planet level is an Outlier. They're all Large Planet Level+++ at best.
Yep. The only star busters would be Beerus or Vados cuz they effortlesly destroyed planets.

AlexanderM13@

Actually Zeno destroyed a timeline in the manga. When he erased Zamasu the time ring was destroyed as well.

Poinciana1971, isnt the manga a completely different timeline from the anime? Also what alexander said is true... people shouldn't be so obssessed over power levels and power ranking.(i remember when i was such a person.)

I know it was about that, doesn't make what I said not true.

Zeno destroyed a timeline in the manga, sure it wasn't the anime but he said Zeno has never erased a timeline not that anime Zeno hasn't destroyed a timeline.

Also Antydeth saying I used to be like that makes you look childish, denying who you are just makes it worst. That pain inside will just get bigger until it can't be held anymore.

Not saying we can't be good people but just remember everything you do is for yourself. Even helping others has a selfish reason behind it.

If they catch up with Demigra and Heroes? 2-B maybe 2-A if they're lucky

And maybe instead of a whole bunch of hax they get a whole bunch of hax resistance?

Lord ozunu said:
BattleReviews said:
i know, so it would obviously be 2-C, like, there could be no one stronger then the omni god, NOTHING
and what if in the future appears charachter stronger than him ???

very unlikely, since the omni god, which means god of everything, which means nobody is above him in the DBS verse,

What Goku could possibly achieve? 2-C max

What Goku would realistically achieve imo? He would stay at Low 2-C, I don't see him surpassing Grand Priest. I could see him Ultra Instinct putting on par or slightly stronger than angels, nothing more

Back