• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What tier does a character get for these kinds of feats (Part 2)

More questions about feats that give a character a certain tier. Can you guys tell me what tier a character would get if they performed these kinds of feats? If there needs to be more data that's also fine.

I haven't really found these in the references for common feats but I could just be really bad at navigating. Please let me know if they're there

Destroying a town (If it's been repeatedly stated to be a town, does there still need to be a calculation or does it automatically give the character a 7-C rating?)

Surviving being thrown with enough force to shatter a window. Or just surviving breaking through a window in general

Shaking Jupiter

Destroying Pluto

Shaking the universe

Shaking a city

Destroying a colosseum

Destroying Saturn's ring

Destroying an average meteor

Destroying a black hole

Surviving the gravitational pull of a black hole

Last edited:
Destroying a town (If it's been repeatedly stated to be a town, does there still need to be a calculation or does it automatically give the character a 7-C rating?)
Needs a calculation, which requires the size of the town.
Surviving being thrown with enough force to shatter a window. Or just surviving breaking through a window in general
Glass is brittle which is why there's no calculation method for it.
Shaking Jupiter
You would measure that by the mass of the planet and then look into shaking feats.
Destroying Pluto
Small planet level, if I'm not mistaken. You'd judge it by the gravitational binding energy of Pluto.
Shaking the universe
I'm pretty sure the Wiki already has a guide or measurement for this, since it's fairly common in high tier verses.
Shaking a city
Probably in earthquake feats.
Destroying a colosseum
You'd need a calculaton.
Destroying Saturn's ring
That might be gravitation binding energy too, but I'm not sure.
Destroying an average meteor
Calculation.
Destroying a black hole
That would be similar to destroying a star, depending on the size of the black hole. It's not uncommon for fiction to show black holes as really small, and such black holes would not have that much power at all. You measure it by measuring the size of the black hole and then checking what its mass would be at that size.
Surviving the gravitational pull of a black hole
Calculation needed.

Back