• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 15 Strongest Characters for Every Tier

Yeah it seems like “All 4D hax” will be gone but wouldnt Kusuo still win because of 4D Plot?
Depends on how quickly he can use it, since I remember that Kang had his own deadly haxxes that Saiki couldn't survive if they hit him even when he had all 4D hax.

Depends on how quickly he can use it,
Well, it is a passive plot armour basically and if he activates it then it goes beyond a simple plot armour to controlling the narrative

Yeah I guess we might need a rematch after DT changes the profile? Its definitely more complicated

Just I wonder, what can they do against a low multiversal black hole (150 universe level) in the universe level+ & interdimensional range? (Can destroy anything from quantum particles to information type 2, concept type 1)
How much is the range? Kusuo has 2-A range so maybe he could just escape it or just BFR it away

How much is the range?
It was clearly stated that she could destroy the planet, and according to the calculation made by an extraordinary genius, it was stated that she could destroy the dimension and the dimensions in Tensura consist of 3 parallel universes so there must be 3 universes. (also she shown to throw attack from hell/underworld to cardinal world)

It was clearly stated that she could destroy the planet, and according to the calculation made by an extraordinary genius, it was stated that she could destroy the dimension and the dimensions in Tensura consist of 3 parallel universes so there must be 3 universes.
So I guess Kusuo can just BFR it or Teleport away himself and handle it from there maybe? Its Inf Universes Range on his Teleportation

Anyone know how Plot Manipulation interacts with CM1 and stuff cause I have no idea

Has BFR work on a 4D attack before?
Anyone know how Plot Manipulation interacts with CM1 and stuff cause I have no idea
Carrera's magic relies on type 1 conceptual manipulation, but the attack itself is not a type 1 concept, so he can do this if he has the feats/statement to defend himself with plot manipulation.

Has BFR done a 4D attack before?
I dont recall, he only BFRd people before
Carrera's magic relies on type 1 conceptual manipulation, but the attack itself is not a type 1 concept, so he can do this if he has the feats/statement to defend himself with plot manipulation.
He has canon plot armour and it was stated he was the writer for his novel

So it would work I assume

He's gotta beat Arthas first

Or more specifically, Deathwing.

Seems like her 2-C stuff makes her physically 2-C, which means it can't be used for her 5-B key's ranking
No? You just need to be that tier physicially, if someone starts as 5-B, and goes 4-A, via transformation, that wouldn't demote him, that is the main reason Mori is in the list of the non strongest smurf 5-B

He's gotta beat Arthas first

Or more specifically, Deathwing.
Shit ass vision of mine, meant to say 10th.

I dont recall, he only BFRd people before

He has canon plot armour and it was stated he was the writer for his novel

So it would work I assume
After the revission I made, Plot manipulation needs to have feats of not Only what they can do but also how and what, meaning that unless it has proff of interacting with CM 1 and information type 2, it would be a NLF to say that Saiki's plot manipulation can deal with it.

I do hope I answered your question, If not feel free to ask in more detail and I will answer it to the best of my abilities.

After the revission I made, Plot manipulation needs to have feats of not Only what they can do but also how and what, meaning that unless it has proff of interacting with CM 1 and information type 2, it would be a NLF to say that Saiki's plot manipulation can deal with it.
Well I learned the Blackhole itself is not CM1 or Info 2 so it does not matter, thanks for explaining though I will keep this in mind.

Taurox for at least 5th 7-C, might tie 4th

He puts Unga and Bunga + a layered resistance to everything under the sun and invulnerability to most things together to be borderline unstoppable(it took a homing attack that always hits the heart of the opponent to beat him in canon, should say something about his skill and his resistances)

Damn didnt know that...top 5 ig?
Depends on who the characters are and if they have any passives cause Granblue folk (notably bahamut) may just exist and beat them on the spot, or the others do have some variety of thought-based hax and the like, ask @TheGreatJedi13 more about that cause I'm going off what I remember seeing of them in matches

We should wait for 4-A/High-6C profiles of Hi3, but for now, Welt still has Herrscher Honkai energy, he has passive corruption, bio, disease and perception hax but to be honest it should be 10 passives once I make the revision. He also has his 11-D weapon.

We should wait for 4-A/High-6C profiles of Hi3, but for now, Welt still has Herrscher Honkai energy, he has passive corruption, bio, disease and perception hax but to be honest it should be 10 passives once I make the revision. He also has his 11-D weapon.
Well ya ain't beating Warhammer in High 6-C

Fair warning!

10 passives yet gets beaten by everyone 🔥 hoyo invest in welt for once in hsr i dont need statements i need FEATSSS

Back