• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

what if? dragon ball and saint seiya were the same universe,

say what you think would be a fusion of the dragon ball universe with that of Saint seya.

following conditions
Ki and cosmos are the same energy or variations of it.

master kame and master anciao know each other

athena and kami sama share the post of guardian of the earth

(These conditions are only so that the stories can intersect (since even if they were the same verse nothing guarantees that the characters would interact with each other)

how do you think would change the sagas of both anime.

edit- so, as you think the history of goku and the Z warriors would change, would they become knights, if so, what their armor would be.

how do you think it would be the interaction of goku and shiryu if they knew each other (because of the friendship of their masters) (quoted in the above condition)

do you think yamcha would continue as in the original (before meeting goku) as a desert bandit or in that reality he would become a saint (knight)

one member above said that cell would be very haxed, so in this situation it would be that the saint seya olympians would band together to stop Cell or they would leave everything to humans (read mortals) because the monster was created by the humans themselves. and the evil gods would find this an irony of fate.

and in the case of Majin boo which is the embodiment of all evil of mankind (mortals) in a physical body

would they try to stop goku from challenging bilss (which here would be much more powerful by energizing equalization)

and in the case of the dragonballs (if kamisama would create them with so many evil gods out there)

supposing he still created dragon balls as the Olympians would treat this subject. they would designate knights to protect this treasure (just as the nameks did with their own) and in this case who would be their protectors.

and threats from outside the earth as they would treat. what the Olympians would think of races with rituals to create a god what they would think of it.

and on the side of the dragon ball personages they join with seya's friends in the zodiac sagas.

bonus what would they think of those able to copy techniques just by observing them once (I'm telling those because that ability is not unique to majimboo, their race, or sayajins).

Dragon Ball gets a massive boom in power and hax. Although they would all probably be toast if Cell gets the cells of the Saints as well.

Akreious said:
Dragon Ball gets a massive boom in power and hax. Although they would all probably be toast if Cell gets the cells of the Saints as well.
lol Cell obtains > The Blood of the Gods, Ichor > Dunamis > all senses 9th, 8th, 7th, and 6th along with complete mastery over them > Gets a cloth that can go God, or "true\/Authentic" form mode

Also just Imagine a fusion like Gogeta, or Vegito going KKx20 in their stronest form on top of having a God cloth

+ that Auto-revival + reactive Evoltuion + the ability to get stronger = Auto OP

Then give that to cell with a realm of infinite time to let him train for a while haha

I think i broken the Multiverse

Saiyans get Cosmo? Well, I think they will leave other mortals in the dust. As always.

I'm interested if aliens can become Saints or no. Or wether its exclusively Earthlings' thing.

Iirc, Mu is a different sub-species to homo saipen, and other "non-humans" also have Cosmos like the Giants, Gigas, and some monsters. in Episode G there was an entire universe filled with not humans whcih ws created by a titan and they all had Dunamis.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Iirc, Mu is a different sub-species to homo saipen, and other "non-humans" also have Cosmos like the Giants, Gigas, and some monsters. in Episode G there was an entire universe filled with not humans whcih ws created by a titan and they all had Dunamis.
Welp, then I guess some high tier Saints really earned their place then.

There's no Goku to save them, so I guess earthlings need to pull their own weight there.

I wonder what would Hades think of DBS' Gods who are way more benevolent than Olympians. (The only good/kind Greek gods are : Athena and few other exceptions)

"I wonder what would Hades think of DBS' Gods who are way more benevolent than Olympians. (The only good/kind Greek gods are : Athena and few other exceptions)"

I think they'd like Beerus' and Champa's gigs. Living their own lives, keeping to themselves for the most part, and taking no crap from lesser beings that aren't even befitting enough to stand in a billion lightyear radius of them.

In Lost Canvas a Dragon God named Hakuryü and in next Dimension to Giant Lions that apparently are descendants of the Nemean lion who can communicate by telepathy.

In saint seiya many nonhuman beings, for example in times when the gods lived among mortals there were Dryads.

In the novel Golden Age it is said that the first generation of humans were far superior to modern humans all early humans dominated the seventh sense.

As time went on humans became inferior.

The first generation of humans was called the golden tribe after the silver tribe and modern humans is called the bronze tribe.

Gold tribe are practically another species: they did not age, remain the divine spirits beside the gods some of the first humans became gods.

DrunkHC said:
Gold tribe are practically another species: they did not age, remain the divine spirits beside the gods some of the first humans became gods.
So, same deal with DBS. Mortals can become gods.

Its just in DBS, Earthians are far outstripped by Saiyans (make sense, Goku is the protagonist, I wouldn't trade him for Yamcha lol)

While in Saint Seiya...

Gohan, you have to obtain the Seventh sense or else Cell will destroy the earth!!!

I think that a crossover like that would be really cool and could potentially expand the roster of enemies that the Z-Fighters and the Saints have to fight. Imagine Seiya fighting an alien Saint like warrior, while Goku or one of the other Z-Fighters fight Poseidon or Hades Spectors or Scales (I forgot the name of Poseidon's warrior's). And this can potentially give the human Z-Fighters a chance to potentially keep up with the Saiyans in someway (Or at least be more relevant, I want Yamcha to obtain the 9th sense ovo).

Saint seiya and dragon ball could be a crossover the powers could be combined cosmos and ki, dunamis / ninth sense and divine ki anyway.

The problem would be the narrative and style of work that are very different.

Saint seiya has a lot of drama Dragon ball has a lot of comedy the characters' dialogues are very different.

I think it would be a little weird the dialogues between the characters imagine Shaka talking to Goku ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9DDr4LHhG0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-4XMf03KnA

True, but my question is, would the db earth and ss earth be seperate earth's? Would they fuse? Would one override the other?

In my mind, both Earths would be merged.

Now, that some things have been pre-set by the commenting staff, as you think it would be the first db saga match (first goku adventure in search of dragon balls, along with the first cdz saga, galactic tournament)

well I think at least one of the dragon balls would be in the possession of the sanctuary, and or saori's family.

This could trigger some very interesting things, such as:
Goku participate in the battle of the dose houses, because the dragon ball is there.

Same with the galactic tournament.

and in this adventure some goku mates would be chosen by some armor, or they could meet some saints in their own adventures (such as the search for the pieces of the sagittarius armor)

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
No, Mu is human like the other Saints, but he follows the teachings of an ancient culture. Nonhumans are like the Dryades (daughters of Eris and similar to the gods), Gigas (like giant humans and some are gods), Inhabitants of Olympus (they are not considered humans but they are not gods, an example are Partita, Ryutos, Callisto, Satellites and Hecate), Tribe of Quetzalcoatl and ÔÇÄHuitzilopochtliÔÇÄ (they are aliens from another planet), etc. Although they can use the cosmos, probably all beings in this universe can use the cosmos regardless of their origin or species.

probably all beings in this universe can use the cosmos regardless of their origin or species.

Or maybe the aliens have Cosmo-equivalent. Iapetos' dominion is full of giants capable of using Dunamis. And Dunamis is basically Cosmo, only better.

Back