• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What happens if someone destroys a Saint's constellation?

It's just a question that came to me now about Saint Seiya.

He loses his powers? He would cry? Would die? The armor would desappear? Nothing would happen?

i doubt it would really effect just the constellation will be gone though power will stay the same but i think mat or any one who knows saint seiya better can explain better

No idea.

My personal theory is that the Constellations in Saint Seiya aren't simple Constellations, as they were forged from the will of the Gods, are likely carry immense power in them.

As for what would happen to a Saint whose Constellation is destroyed?

Both he and the Cloth would lose their Patron Constellation's blessing, but I think the Saint can still fight.

I think and believe that if that were to happen the cloth will loosed their power and is going to return to being a normal cloth with no power whatsoever. But the saint can still fight nontheless.

Shining Trapezohedron said:
I am still confused by what you said can you make it more easier for this guy to understand ???
Maybe it has something to do with those miracles they do. (*cough* Protagonism)

Back