• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What does this suppose to be?(One Piece)

I read arc Dressrosa now again(for fun) and i notied something about Hairudin,here it been stated he kinda around lighnting speed,i thought in the begining this is just regualr normal hyperbole but the thing is-you can actually really see a actual lignting(?) around him(above his hand) is Oda actually tried to imply he is really MHS+ or something?

This is just a way of speech indicating that Hairudin's punches are very powerful or mighty.

Is used a lot in literature

But like i said this is not just regualr hyperbole,you can literally see lignting around his body

He says he punches as hard as lightning, not as fast, otherwise I would give it to ya since lightning speed statement+visible lightning makes the intention clear, but it didn't say speed or as fast.

Back