• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small question about dimensionality: Ultima may be slightly wrong

So infinite 1D can move around in 4 axis direction right ?

4D = (X,Y,Z,D)
1D = (X, 0,0,0)

so if 1D moving around in 4D spaces
1D = (X,0,0,0)
1D = (0,Y,0,0)
1D = (0,0,Z,0)
1D = (0,0,0,D)

is this also correct ?
Bruh... all higher space basically just add 1 dimensional lines beyond the lower D. So yes it right

Bruh... all higher space basically just add 1 dimensional lines beyond the lower D. So yes it right
yeah, but one thing that confused me are "mathematical expression when multiple infinite dimensional object/volume intersect or overlap with each other".

yeah, but one thing that confused me are "mathematical expression when multiple infinite dimensional object/volume intersect or overlap with each other".
Yeah, basically it will make infinity infinity in axis, i think it will take a place of low 1A structure for placed them

btw in some cases, when multiple time or 4D move, those doesn't intersect with each other, instead those simply crash/merge (?) with each other.

btw in some cases, when multiple time or 4D move, those doesn't intersect with each other, instead those simply crash/merge (?) with each other.
Yeah because we're talking about fiction in here. Nothing impossible. But yeah the space is still insignificant 5D, whats make them parallel basically not because they are not physically touching, but because they have independent fully structure of 3D or 4D

Tier 1 could be so easy, My head gets all messed up with these math things, It would be much better to just state that something transcends spacetime or something similar, I have a lot of complications with this

For example, two finite parallel line segments can be parallel to each other while being merely parts of two infinite and parallel line segments.

This seems to be a misconception of the concept of parallelism. It is a geometric property. You can only call two things parallel if you extend them to infinity and they never meet.

It’s not synonymous with simply two objects that don’t touch.

Although that space can be of insignificant size in terms of 5D volume and hence is not by default assumed Tier 1.

What geometric formula is the wiki using to determine hypervolume?

because the formula for a sphere or ellipsoid, requires the multiplication of axes. And one infinite axis would make any volume infinite.

What geometric formula is the wiki using to determine hypervolume?

because the formula for a sphere or ellipsoid, requires the multiplication of axes. And one infinite axis would make any volume infinite.
We use the Hausdorff measure for volume.
However, it's less about math than that we just don't accept small extra-dimensions to be intended to represent higher infinities.

Back