• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What big CRTs you wish you could do now?

Bobsican

He/Him
Because I'm sure many would like to reveal a bit of what they have in mind for wide CRTs right now, I'm doing this thread.

Discuss here some large additions/removals you have in mind for your verse.

I was thinking of doing a small Zelda CRT and add a bunch of useless abilities for some of the link's.

Problem is, it would be too much editing, so it would have to be on hold.

KHR: Everyone has Hyper Intution and resistance to everything.

Shield Hero: New keys from the latest volume.

Danny Phantom: Infinite Stamina additions for full ghosts.

Camp Lakebottom: Speed Upgrades, they can dodge lightning and repeatedly dodge lasers (that have real laser properties) and react to a light beam (which we already accept as real light) but they are rated at only Subsonic.

Kingdom Hearts: Downgrading some of the Disney guys, everyone else goes to at least 4-A, maybe 2-C or 2-B with some luck, oh, and stuff like Law Manip and the stuff removed coming back, so also concept attacks, a ton of Mid-Godly and that stuff.

A Wild Last Boss Appeared: Ability revisions, removing some stuff adding some stuff. Characters like Dina for example will get a bunch of abilities which can't be negated and always happen first, which is backed by 1-A law. Upgrades to 4-A and FTL+ too.

Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru!: Massive verse revisions, speed upgrades, tier upgrades, ability additions etc. After it's done Yakagi Suimei will probably take a spot in the tiers he is in, he has sonic level fate hax along with 2-A existence erasure among a bunch of hax.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Characters like Dina for example will get a bunch of abilities which can't be negated and always happen first, which is backed by 1-A law
Jesus... that will be interesting to see in matches kek.

STC stuff that needs adding.

Adding stuff to the other Sonic Heroes (the team), since their Profiles currently...are quite sad.

Continuing the Naruto revisions.

In all seriousness I need to revise the Dark Tower. Havent gotten around to it, because the pandemic is halting me from going out and buying the rest of the books.

Bobsican said:
Kingdom Hearts: Downgrading some of the Disney guys, everyone else goes to at least 4-A, maybe 2-C or 2-B with some luck, oh, and stuff like Law Manip and the stuff removed coming back, so also concept attacks, a ton of Mid-Godly and that stuff.
Concept stuff is back?

Help out with the When They Cry revisions

A shitton of Nasuverse stuff, both hax and stats wise

Introducing Xenogears and Saga back into the wiki

Revising TWEWY eventually

Lotta stuff.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Concept stuff is back?
I mean, I did an entire CRT a month ago of it, but out of lack of input It had to be postponed, I and others even reminded the staff over 5 times across a month and they never replied for the most part.

In fact, it was originally divided to avoid the staff being overworked, but it seems now I'll just do the opposite and drop everything in a single thread.

If I actually wanted to make CRTs on here I'd change literally everything from all of my verses (Sonic, Doom, Madness Combat, etc.)

Truth Bullets said:
If I actually wanted to make CRTs on here I'd change literally everything from all of my verses (Sonic, Doom, Madness Combat, etc.)
I don't blame you, DJW isn't half bad.

Bill Cipher upgrades

Fixing the justifications for 2-A First Gaurdians (They are still 2-A, but their current justifications are outdated because 1-A Green Sun)

Sadistic Sleuth said:
Fixing the justifications for 2-A First Guardians (They are still 2-A, but their current justifications are outdated because 1-A Green Sun)
That does not seem complicated enough to wait for a month or more.

update post crisis characters from dc comics create profiles for rebirth and post flashpoint

search and add hax for my kids dmc and make them the strongest non-smurfs tier 2 :p

Currently working on some DMC stuff, but that's tiny, really.

Gonna start a Dead Space revision with Monarch and Glass but that's a while away.

I still need to finish the Gears of War revisions and profiles, but I have virtually no energy for it anymore.

Back