• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calc help: Ripping a stove off the wall

IDK3465

He/Him
Hello,
I’ve been working on some calcs for the animated web series, Bigtop Burger. I’d recommend you check it out if you haven’t already, it’s really great and funny.
But that’s beside the point. There’s a feat in the first episode where a character is stated and shown to have ripped a stove off its wiring.

Feat happens here
Images below
pPk3nxZ.png

XBrrvYY.png

I know how to get LS from ripping feats, and I can pixel scale the size of the cords. The problem is that I don’t know how much of each material or what materials this kind of wiring is made of. The stove seems to be a gas one and doesn’t seem to have any electrical components so I have no idea what wires these are. Even if we do assume that the stove is electrical, it is incredibly hard for me to find how big is copper wire compared to the entire cord, or what material that outside layer is.

So if anyone knowledgeable on this topic can help, can you tell me:
  • What is the size of copper wire that this stove would use
  • How big is the copper wire in comparison to the full cord
  • What is that outside layer that we see made of
  • Just tell me how much area of each material would have been ripped apart.
Thank you.

I don't know how to respond to this one. I've seen many stove pipes back when I worked with my father on floor installation. Often stoves were moved out, and the stove pipes looked like flimsy aluminum foil tubes for some reason. I'd almost argue that if you can pull a stove out, you can pull this feat off as well.

I don't know how to respond to this one. I've seen many stove pipes back when I worked with my father on floor installation. Often stoves were moved out, and the stove pipes looked like flimsy aluminum foil tubes for some reason. I'd almost argue that if you can pull a stove out, you can pull this feat off as well.
Well, the feat Steve is doing here is not just "pulling out a stove", it is visible that the stove was fully ripped off its cords and actively damaged in the process. Also, this stove seems to have a lot more wiring than what is typical (at least, from what I could find) so it is still far more impressive than what a regular human could achieve unless your father did just full-on rip-out stoves, which I doubt.

Back