• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Requesting a Discussion Rule for an OP topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaMonkeMan

He/Him
Continuing from here.
So yeah. As seen in the attached link, there's a bit of a problem with the OP verse.
People keep making the same CRTs centered around Queen and Big Mom, and Queen's scaling to her.
This has proven to be very redundant and quite frankly irritating, and these arguments have been thoroughly debunked time and time again.
So I want to request a Discussion Rule for this, prohibiting people from making more CRTs ( or Q&A threads even ) about Queen's scaling to Big Mom.
To address the threads their selves:
One: The sfx in the panels may not be totally accurate all the time, not to mention the "crik crak" sound could easily be Big Mom's teeth gritting against eachother or the sound of Queen pushing against her skull.
Two: Big Mom saying " my head is killing me " is literally just a phrase people use when they get a headache, hell Kaidou even said this when he jumped off the sky island and he clearly wasn't actually damaged.
Three: Big Mom getting knocked out doesn't mean anything. She was hungry, tired, and had just got rid of her amnesia. Not to mention, Queen was openly afraid of her and thought she could murder him. If he could one shot her that easily he wouldn't be pissing his pants when ever he saw her, and even resorting to sneak attacking her head.
There are many reasons as to why scaling Queen to Big Mom simply will not work. And I'm very tired of hearing people mention this in CRTs.

Forgot to mention but props to Damage3245, they suggested that this should be a staff discussion thread instead of a rvr report.
Thank you Damage.
Also, only staff and the people who made the CRTs should be in this thread, just so y'all know.

I agree with all but Q&A's shouldnt be banned abt this topic since Vsbw gets new members and if they are new they wont know about this rule. So its fair to let them ask if they want
It's a discussion rule for a reason, they're supposed to read it before making a thread.
But I suppose making a Q&A thread is harmless

One Piece needs a discussion rule regarding scaling in general to be perfectly succinct. We have users making CRT regarding various characters using the same old recycled arguments over and over again. It's nearly every other day where we have fans creating useless scaling CRT's which only serve to prolong the already unappiled and ongoing OP CRT threads.

This shouldn't be only about Big Mom and Queen scaling but rather OP scaling as a whole here.

One Piece needs a discussion rule regarding scaling in general to be perfectly succinct. We have users making CRT regarding various characters using the same old recycled arguments over and over again. It's nearly every other day where we have fans creating useless scaling CRT's which only serve to prolong the already unappiled and ongoing OP CRT threads.

This shouldn't be only about Big Mom and Queen scaling but rather OP scaling as a whole here.
It should probably be expanded to stuff like H6A Tobiroppo scaling, FTL threads (stuff like Luffy reacting to a laser in Sabaody making him FTL and what not), etc.

It should probably be expanded to stuff like H6A Tobiroppo scaling,
I'm sorry to make another comment, but this is definitely needed, considering we still have at least 1 CRT where some people are trying to scale Black Maria to Sanji despite her hurting him being a HUGE outlier.

I feel as though the discussion rule should be specifically for trying to scale Queen to Big Mom based on their Udon Prison interaction. I don't believe that we should just ban any Queen God Tier scaling threads at all like Eseseso's that's linked in the OP.

I find it highly unlikely that any Queen God Tier threads will be accepted anyway but fair point I suppose

I feel as though the discussion rule should be specifically for trying to scale Queen to Big Mom based on their Udon Prison interaction. I don't believe that we should just ban any Queen God Tier scaling threads at all like Eseseso's that's linked in the OP.
I agree with this.

There is other stuff that is much more solid for scaling discussion than Big Meme.

Mb shawty doowop.
Anyway, seems like this is uncontroversial.
Now I just gotta figure out how we should word the DR.

Mb shawty doowop.
Anyway, seems like this is uncontroversial.
Now I just gotta figure out how we should word the DR.
"Please do not try to scale Zoan Queen's AP to Big Mom by using their fight at Udon, as Queen did not inflict any real damage on Big Mom and was terrified that she would kill him, not to mention that Big Mom only collapsed from exhaustion and not from Queen's Brachio Bomber."

Last edited:
"Please do not try to scale Zoan Queen's AP to Big Mom by using their fight at Udon, as Queen did not inflict any real damage on Big Mom and was terrified that she would kill him, not to mention that Big Mom only collapsed from exhaustion and not from Queen's Brachio Bomber."
What do our staff members here think?

Are we just gonna ignore the elephant in the room here? Okay then, let me quote my post again.

This needs to he addressed, scaling Queen to Big Mom CRT's are quite literally bottom of the barrel when it comes to the OP scaling issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back