• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are the limits of The Almighty?

So I know that The Almighty is one of the most broken Bleach abilities (if not the most broken singular ability in the series), but from a powerscaling point of vew and taken out of the context of Bleach, what are some things that it couldn't do?
I know power nulling 4-D hax is on that list, but as an example, could it still affect 3-D Incorporeals, Abstracts and beings with NEP?
If there's anything else I'm not thinking of then by all means let me know.

The Almighty isn't 4-D anymore

Incorporeality, Abstract Existence and Nonexistent Physiology are states of being, not really abilities, in the same way it couldn't null Omnipresence, it can't null them

I think I worded it wrong. I know it can't do 4-D Power Nulls, and I wanted to know if it could be used to harm the things mentioned

Almighty can negate even causality manipulation. Orhimes shield could not fix ichigos sword.

Can also negate conceptual hax and powernull.

Change future timelines ect

I think I worded it wrong. I know it can't do 4-D Power Nulls, and I wanted to know if it could be used to harm the things mentioned
Yes souls can be considered none corporeal and it works on souls.

He aslo killed gerard who is none corporeal. Gerard can regen as long as reshi is around and he is the embodiment of hope and fear. Making him abstract

No he isn't.
NzzfwIEBtF-H8oCkW9cYolgYvt60BDgQWMPq1ELlEw3FmJeTCH0Wgech6uIX9WYygp6KVaMuQmFJJDd6vCTkLOJQhc20rVjbB2E91Z6a6uctnvu88E4rrgPoqpwMV7N8Kl0XR--e

almighty is one of those abilities prominent because of the popular series, while i love to meme almighty gg its barely high tier in 3D matches, not really anything to note against 4D or higher.

That scan has nothing to do with Abstract Existence?

Just because you have an ability that manipulates death doesn't mean you therefore embody death as a concept.

Also, you're taking what is said way too literally, we know how his power works and it's literally just reality warping/probability manipulation.

Nowhere is it said Gerard literally embodies "hope" or "fear".

almighty is one of those abilities prominent because of the popular series, while i love to meme almighty gg its barely high tier in 3D matches, not really anything to note against 4D or higher.
What do you mean by 3D hax? Yeah it worked ichigo is minimum 4D due fighting yhwach who is literal reshaping the universe and reversing the soul kings creation. I know vs wiki doesn't except it but in actual debate their arguments wouldn't work.

lmao not on this site ofc, the resistance needed for almighty is near baseline i think? but i guess he can incon most fights by resurrecting.

That scan has nothing to do with Abstract Existence?

Just because you have an ability that manipulates death doesn't mean you therefore embody death as a concept.

Also, you're taking what is said way too literally, we know how his power works and it's literally just reality warping/probability manipulation.

Nowhere is it said Gerard literally embodies "hope" or "fear".
His sword huffnug is stated to embody the hope of plp.

His body gets stronger from fear. Which can mean as long they fear him he can keep coming back. That could be abstract cuz as long they fear he will exist

His other power is reality warping

lmao not on this site ofc, the resistance needed for almighty is near baseline i think? but i guess he can incon most fights by resurrecting.
What do you mean "baseline"?

The Almighty powernull isn't your run of the mill powernull, that's kinda why it's treated as a mixture of both powernull and reactive evolution on their profiles, it doesn't even "null" the ability in the conventional way, the ability still exists and functions, it's just rendered unable to harm or lead to the defeat of Yhwach.

Also, give the fact that it can null conceptual hax, there's no way someone with fodder resistance to powernull is resisting it.

His sword huffnug is stated to embody the hope of plp.

His body gets stronger from fear. Which can mean as long they fear him he can keep coming back. That could be abstract cuz as long they fear he will exist

His other power is reality warping
The word embody isn't used, and again, you're taking it way too literally.

That isn't Abstract Existence

oh i forgot it nulled conceptual hax, still a good 3D tier destroyer but nothing on 4D anymore

im not too sure myself actually, but from the novels his precog alone is pretty insane

this was done in the almighty clarification thread the almighty is not 4D, SK raw power is.

So, since The Almighty deals its damage via Fate hax, would you even need to prove that Yhwach can hit things like Type 1 Abstracts and beings with NEP (assuming they're 3-D of course)? Cuz it's not like Yhwach is hitting them during a time skip. He's just altering the timeline to a future where damage happened.

this was done in the almighty clarification thread the almighty is not 4D, SK raw power is.
I mean, basically every ability in Bleach scales off of your reiryoku in some way. So if he's 4-D, his ability should work on 4-D beings. If Yhwach isn't, his shouldn't.

Though it was stated that Yhwach had acquired the full power of the Soul King, was equivalent to the Soul King...not the weakened nerfed version...and was literally doing the Soul King's 4-D feat in reverse so he should scale, but that's a whole different story

I mean, basically every ability in Bleach scales off of your reiryoku in some way. So if he's 4-D, his ability should work on 4-D beings. If Yhwach isn't, his shouldn't.

Though it was stated that Yhwach had acquired the full power of the Soul King, was equivalent to the Soul King...not the weakened nerfed version...and was literally doing the Soul King's 4-D feat in reverse so he should scale, but that's a whole different story
It's almost like destroying the Dangai wouldn't affect Hueco Mundo even though it was clearly also being destroyed.
The last Yhwach CRT really was a mess.

Back