• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are characters you wish you could make profiles for? (Part 3)

He have those iirc
I don't think we do I checked the verses the characters aren't there. You may be talking about another wikia.

The Great Will is either YHVH or The Axiom depending on the context. Godhead is Anu iirc

Yobo Blue said:
He have those iirc
I don't think we do I checked the verses the characters aren't there. You may be talking about another wikia. The Great Will is either YHVH or The Axiom depending on the context. Godhead is Anu iirc
Ah you are correct then. Well I'd say then let's make a profile on a character called U-Do from XenoGears who is said to be an extremely powerful character.

I've been wanting to attempt a push for some Puzzle and Dragons profiles for a while now. It's a limited verse for feats, but there are some occasional statements, characters arts, and little lore dumps that might work for scaling some of the characters. Plus they had a few more story focused games on the DS consoles, so I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility.

There's a lot of characters in the franchise (I mean a LOT), so it'd be cool to have a few represented here, especially since they come in all sorts of shapes, sizes, and have a nice variety of powers.

Don't leave us in suspense...unless you've already talked about it and I'm blind and didn't notice.

XitSign said:
I've been wanting to attempt a push for some Puzzle and Dragons profiles for a while now. It's a limited verse for feats, but there are some occasional statements, characters arts, and little lore dumps that might work for scaling some of the characters. Plus they had a few more story focused games on the DS consoles, so I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility.

There's a lot of characters in the franchise (I mean a LOT), so it'd be cool to have a few represented here, especially since they come in all sorts of shapes, sizes, and have a nice variety of powers.
I want to say that Puzzle and Dragons and Tower of Saviours are big verses with a lot of characters, weapons and power-ups. Sure many are familiar with both games but anyone idle to make a verse profile and the characters profiles each for that?

Well, I can probably help a bit with Puzzle and Dragons.

How about moving that to Discord? My tag is at my profile

I actually didn't know about Tower of Saviors, but one google search and I'm convinced they're in the same vote.

Gache style games have some obvious issues with attempting to scale, but I'm sure we can manage it if we really search through all the characters and little lore dumps, we'll find something.

Speaking of gache games, Dragalia Lost would be an awesome addition to the site.

Starter Pack said:
Speaking of gache games, Dragalia Lost would be an awesome addition to the site.
Yeah. Also Another EDEN. It has fairly good stuff since it's Chrono Trigger inspired and iirc has writers from that game.

All seem like good ideas to me, honestly.

The only issue is getting enough feats to get your foot int he door.

Well, they crossed over with Fire Emblem Heroes a bit ago, with them canonically making a link between Alberia and Askr.

So, the characters could scale to Alfonse, though there's also the dragons to consider.

Starter Pack said:
Well, they crossed over with Fire Emblem Heroes a bit ago, with them canonically making a link between Alberia and Askr.

So, the characters could scale to Alfonse, though there's also the dragons to consider.
They can cause tornados. 8-A?

I suppose dragons like Midgardsormr and Garuda may be able to cause that. Plus, Brunhilda was able to keep a volcano from blowing its top by forming a dragonpact with Euden when especially weakened, giving her enough energy to keep it stable.

As long as it doesn't conflict with the crossover rules, I see no reason we can't do that. If they scale to the Order of Heroes, getting them profiles should be really easy then.

Scale to Alphonse, slap on everything they can do, call it a day.

The problem with that is that, so far, this crossover has only occured in Dragalia Lost, making this a one-sided crossover at the moment. Now, if Fire Emblem Heroes pulls something like this off at a later date and brings in Dragalia, then we can talk.

For now, I have to scan through the game, and every single character dialogue to find a good feat to scale the verse from.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Ultimasaurus….sadly all its stats are from action figures...
Ultimasaurus wouldn't work, imo, since it was scrapped before it's figure was even released. There's almost nothing going for it to work by.

Amen to that.

But actually tho, can we?

Would be difficult, since the Exalted Cosmology and world is weird and it would need a lot of effort and time. I am not the best at making profiles either xD

Granted, one of the Primordials manifests as an infinitely expanding field of sand in tbe world of Malfeas so high end Exalted could scale to that. In general the Cosmology and what scales to what would make it difficult. Even more so when power progression based on permanent Essence isn't as straight forward as something like Levels in most RPG.

Yeah, and the fact that the entire potential powerset of an Exalted player character consists of

"Would it be awesome?"

"Yeah"

"Would it be possible?"

"Well, n-"

"Doesn't matter, I'm an Exalted"

They do have limits, they just matter progressively less as they get a higher permanent Essence. But having lunars that just cut off limbs and don't let them Regen would be cool as always.

There's should be FOP characters like Vicky, Francis and the Fairy Council and more SCP characters like the Almighty one who is said to far exceed the power of the high Elder gods, also add the pacer test. Oh and God in Family Guy should be added.

Back