• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are characters you wish you could make profiles for? (Part 3)

Huh, I just realized Solars from Exalted scale at least up to 7-C due to even the youngest being said to have "more power than the bomb of Hiroshima" in their energy reserves...

Still have problems with higher tiers. Please end my suffering, someone.

I do remember that in Malfeas, one of the Primordials manifests as an infinitely vast desert, and I think Cecelyne's deathly wind affects all of Malfeas, including said infinite Desert...? Would need to check. The problem is settling at what level of power you can claim "yes, this Exalted doesn't get splatted by Primordials."

My closest approximation is a particular charm custom made to fight Primordials and just saying "from this essence level up until 10, they should be comparable, don't nag at me".

All I have to go off of is one non-canon statement that Solars often use mountains as improvised weapons, the Tv Tropes Super Weight page on it, and some very NLF statements about the Unconquered Sun.

They are likely NLF because most sites or places don't use our dimensional tiering standards.

However, if there's any sort of upper limit in Exalted that I haven't seen, Perfect Defenses certainly scale to it. No force in creation can in anyway punch through a perfect defense. A newly born Solar at 7-C could block the strongest blow of a Primordial going all out as long as he has a perfect defense. It's that kind of thing. Hence why they need to be circumvented.

I know that in the official character sheet for the Unconquered Sun, his avatar gains different abilities based on what virtue he's currently embodying.

Compassion gives him infinite knowledge and infinite charisma, Conviction gives him infinite skill, Temperance gives him infinite invulnerability and resistance, and valor gives him infinite range and attack power.

It's less currently embodying and more currently upholding. It's not quite as clear cut as that on the first two but it's pretty similar. Anyway, all 4 of those are up and the only way to push them down is making UCS suppress a virtue, which means making him do something anathema to the virtue. Like killing someone without justification, that'd drop Compassion.

And there's no Avatar, Gods are just dematerialized as creatures made of spirit rather than matter. They need to materialize to interact with normal matter (unless they have some ability that allows them to even while dematerialized).

I am inspired to ask if anyone plans to make a profile for Kimba the White Lion.

Like it is rumored he survived being stomped by an elephant and more.

Jasonsith said:
I am inspired to ask if anyone plans to make a profile for Kimba the White Lion.
Like it is rumored he survived being stomped by an elephant and more.
He was still standing while an elephant was stomping down on his head.

So I'm nearly done with my Drake profile, all I need to finish off now is to give him lifting strength and speed

I also found statements that are technically High 3-A, one is of the spirit world containing infinite souls and souls in DOT99D are shown to be either non-corporeal or physical, the second one is the fact that Drake's trench coat is stated to contain Infinite Guns (no I'm not joking)

both of them are pretty useless besides the fact that now Drake will have High 3-A resistance to soul manipulation

He'd also have resistance to curse manipulation since he was uneffected by the curse of the Ghost Assassin

The overpowered version of Kamijou Touma from the fanfic To Ascend. One of the few times I've seen an overpowered chick magnet actually also be an interesting character, and in a fanfic no less.

Would put my draft of it on FC/OC Battles, but the original author asked me not to because he feels like it's not well-written enough to warrant it. Sad day.

Yeah he seemed really cool

Funny enough, he stopped writing it because he could tell that he was treading dangerously close to turning it into a Marty Stu self-insert. So I also respect him a lot for being so humble about his work.

Creaturemaster971 said:
Yeah he seemed really cool
Funny enough, he stopped writing it because he could tell that he was treading dangerously close to turning it into a Marty Stu self-insert. So I also respect him a lot for being so humble about his work.
Send him this link, it explains exactly what a Mary Sue/Gary Stu can be in detail, every possible variation and how to avoid it, in pretty easy and funny terms.

There are many other pages in that site for helping when you have plot writing issues, I can recommend far more if you ask at my message wall.

Also the issue with Carmen Sandiego is a bit complicated but Matt was originally opposed to her even having a profile, but I don't know what he thinks currently

Hm... While I trust all of our regular users to not make a fuss, I feel like that would be delicious fodder for whatever trolling new users show up.

It might be too controversial, even though it has legit canon and lore to it. Plus Keenspot Comics has mild furry **** in it

This is a question for Andy.

Would Grant Morrison/Graphic India's web series 18 Days get pages here? It is an animated interpetive retelling of Vedic Mythology with art done by Grant Morrison of DC Comics fame, and covers the core concepts of the mythology as well as recounts the important events from the Satya yuga to Kal yuga.

Back