• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What are characters you wish you could make profiles for? (Part 3)

I'm still researching and look at the 007 verse. Wanna make more profiles for some more abstract characters like Scaramanga and Raphael drake and Rook

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Donald Trump from keenspot comics. Which is officially published...
Hm... While I trust all of our regular users to not make a fuss, I feel like that would be delicious fodder for whatever trolling new users show up.

I think its Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!

I literally made one Pillars of Eternity character and she instantly claimed strongest High 6-C lmao.

From my all time favourite JRPGs; I wish I could make profiles for Valkyrie Profile and Star Ocean (Tri-Ace in general) but alas I'm just a lone member besides the verse has a TON of material to go through.

Description: despite being two separate franchise's Tri-Ace already confirmed they are both connected in the same multiverse (at least 2-C in size) moreover VP focuses on norse myths while SO is loosely based in a possible future for humans IRL (but with major sci-fi/fantasy elements similar to the Phanasty Star franchise).

Both franchise's have they fair-share of hax; VP usually deals with soul manipulation, holy manipulation, creation, fate manipulation etc while SO usually deals with anti-matter manipulation, technological manipulation, space-travel etc plus being part of the same multiverse VP/SO also share some abilities such as: transmutation, summoning, after-image creation, magic, time manipulation, fourth wall awareness etc.

The MAIN draw is the plot of those games especially: VP Lenneth and SO2 second evolution (imo) have excellent stories (with multiple possible endings especially for SO2), in terms of AP; VP usually caps off at 5-A however it can be higher with realm creation (depending how you interpret the size of the 9 realms in VP) while SO caps off at low 2-C (with SO2 and SO3 dealing with universal destruction) plus (similar Gilgamesh with the FF games) VP/SO also have reoccurring bosses that appear in both franchises know as Gabriel Celeste and Ethereal/Iseria Queen who are usually depicted to be among the most powerful characters in both franchise's (especially the queen).

Anyway I've rambled enough already, if you took the time to read my long winded post I wish you good day!.

One day I really want to add Bibleman, who is 9-A with armor and has some pretty good resistances via faith and such. Just think it may be considered controversial.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I wonder if I can restore Carmen Sandiego
There are at least 3 versions now: one original game version, one old cartoon version, one new Netflix version.

And you should consider building one if Waldo of all characters makes his way to have his profile.

The Axiom of Virgo said:
I made the profile however its REALLY rough around the edges (I know the feats of the character very well, I've played the game multiple times).
I think I need help with polishing the edits and possibly a couple calcs too, where do I ask?.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Lennth_Valkyrie
Slightly tidied up a bit. (I need to sleep now someone please relay on adding calc blogs showcasing the level of raw power, speed and each of her hax.)

After seeing my (first) character profile get tidied up (with MAJOR help) and reading this thread a couple times I'm inspired to keep at it and make more profiles for Valkyrie Profile then Star Ocean next (it might take several months but I'll keep at it).

Thankfully there's a Valkryrie profile wiki for reference, I wish everyone else well on their future endeavours of getting profiles on their favourite characters/verses.

> Does not think he really cares

> Actually god damn nukes a character profile because he has researched and found the current character profile to be inaccurate

Jackie Chan why.jpg

DarkDragonMedeus said:
What is going on here?
There were a Carmen Sandiego profile, but was deleted by Matthew Schroeder "because he has researched and found the current character profile to be inaccurate". Now some people want to resurrect it. So I recommend them asking him first.

He saw that there was no justification for planet level. And he may not entirely be familiar with the verse, but can't be the judge of that. What was the planet level justification. You could at the very least ask him for a source code to potentially fix it in a blog post though.

That does sound interesting, but that sounds like it would need a proper calc.

Back