• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Welcome to the new forum!

LlJfaIJ.png

This was probably answered somewhere in this thread already but forgive me, its too long. So, for CTR's we gotta have to upload scans and stuff over on Fandom first and then manually embede them in our threads? Feels annoyingly backwards if i got that right.

At last, we reached Okeanos the forum move.

The run for "who get the verse CRT he wants first" is slowly beginning.

This was probably answered somewhere in this thread already but forgive me, its too long. So, for CTR's we gotta have to upload scans and stuff over on Fandom first and then manually embede them in our threads? Feels annoyingly backwards if i got that right.
It's really not that much of a hassal, just upload an image in Vs Battles Wiki and then put the link in your CRT

In addition to what Mitch said, if they are hosted on other sites such as imgur, you can also link them here easily.

Question how do you create new threads in this forum and also we can use the old forum for message walls since I can't seem to find a message wall in this forum.

Also hello everyone! Its nice to see everyone here~!

Need to mention something Dargoo said.

"Do not create new CRT threads on the forum, please wait for large, singular threads for your verse that will be open to input from multiple users who would like to propose smaller CRTs.

Addtionally stop commenting on old CRTs. Not only are these usually outdated, finished, and archived already, bumping them up makes the archival process much more annoying for staff.

I will be deleting new CRT threads made on the forum, and will be deleting posts bumping pre-move CRTs. If users persistantly create threads / bump old threads there will be warnings issued."

Agreed

Basically, one extra tab to look at + I'm so used to source mode editing, that messing with the buttons is going to be hard to get used to. But I'll manage... eventually...

For me as a look i think it looks better than the old one maybe because i use mobile. But for source editing i am used to the old one and the new one fells a little bit weird.

Need to mention something Dargoo said.

"Do not create new CRT threads on the forum, please wait for large, singular threads for your verse that will be open to input from multiple users who would like to propose smaller CRTs.

Addtionally stop commenting on old CRTs. Not only are these usually outdated, finished, and archived already, bumping them up makes the archival process much more annoying for staff.

I will be deleting new CRT threads made on the forum, and will be deleting posts bumping pre-move CRTs. If users persistantly create threads / bump old threads there will be warnings issued."
Since the verse I plan to make a CRT for is a verse with a relatively small following (only 5-6 people I'm aware of) could I check with them on their walls to organize who will be creating the "Large, singular thread"?

I have a question (as always). Is this forum threads only for now? Because i have tried to search for characters and only threads come up. So do we use the old wiki for character info for now?

Back