• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Welcome to Pagemageddon! Bill Cipher Rework.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that he could get the deal with Gideon?
What need does he have for Gideon after gaining his true form though? This is something that he gains with his true form. ( edit: oh this is in his mind scape key? Weird )

Edit 2: nvm I heard wrong. He would have this in mind scape key.

In which case it does become a little contracting.

Bill having mind reading without using dreams can't be explained with 'not paying attention' though, at that point we'd be arguing he goes out of his way to make his plans worse.
It can.

He could have easily prevented his own defeat in so many different ways.

Even just looking at the two of them for like more than a second would have been enough. Especially the hands.

You can totally say Bill wasn't paying attention.

Last edited:
Even if the statement is exiting The Fourth Dimension to another plane between time and space, to view all of it the fourth dimension as if it was strips of film?
If you scrutinize that statement it's not being literal at all. They flashed by like strips of film =/= "they were strips of film." It doesn't prove qualitative superiority. I find it amusing you scrutinize any other verse for phrasing but this one gets a pass there.

I can agree with most of Bill's stuff. As fun as it would be to see Bill Cipher vs Bugs Bunny, I'm neutral on Low 1-C, leaning towards "No." If a High 2-A existed on the wiki that blurs the line between 2-A and Low 1-C, Bill would most accurately be there. But I think him just being bars above baseline 2-A is enough (even though countable infinity cannot really be quantified).

Not super focused on the tiering in this moment, but want to point out problems I have with abilities or resistances listed as it has been redirected to here from here, evidently:

• Rage Power and Berserk Mode: These don't have any justifications listed and I don't recall anything suggesting he had these in the show, unless we give these things to characters who can shapeshift and happen to get red when mad.
  • Love (Empathic) Resistance: This is worthless and doesn't entail a resistance of any kind.
  • Power Nullification Resistance: Already discussed this in the previous thread, but there's nothing suggesting Bill isn't affected by the forcefield, it's just in a different way because the totem was once normal and then animated by weirdness, so when it made contact with the forcefield it was shut off. Bill's interaction with it would be different because he isn't a normal object being animated, he's a full weird being.
  • Petrification Resistance: This doesn't really work because Bill has free control of his body already, he can shapeshift and regenerate.
I may come back and discuss tiering stuff, only vocalizing my disagreement to these things right now.

Seeing how its hard to determinate his Tier at base It maybe better to have him scale above other characters.

Varies. At least 9-B up to 3-A/Low 2-C, potentially 2-A to Low 1-C.

Not super focused on the tiering in this moment, but want to point out problems I have with abilities or resistances listed as it has been redirected to here from here, evidently:
  • Petrification Resistance: This doesn't really work because Bill has free control of his body already, he can shapeshift and regenerate.
I may come back and discuss tiering stuff, only vocalizing my disagreement to these things right now.
This looks like an unconventional resistance instead.

Looks like Low 1-C was completely rejected, so I guess we should talk about the stats.

Besides, I think that his durability should still scale to fully his AP given the reasons already stated.

3-B can be a base I suppose if I am correct about the updated Ford thing.

Edit: Asked about it here.

Last edited:
This is mostly being experimental as I legit have 0 idea on how to do these things.

1st image:
  • Galaxy's diameter = 1706.075 px = 9.5e17 km
  • Ford's chin to forehead = 259 px = 1.4421992e17 km
2nd image:
  • Ford's chin to forehead = 454.58 px = 1.4421992e17 km
  • Ford's full height = 1588 px = 6.55594912e19 km = 6.55594912e22 m
So, let's find the weight using the measurements of large size calcs:

(6.55594912e22/1.71)^3*62 = 3.49389687e69 kg (Aka Universal LS lol)

Ford's volume = 3.49389687e69 / 985 = 3.54710342e66 m^3

According to the Large Size page this should give me 3-B but I dunno the formula to use to get that result so... help.

I got now 2.18579022e77 Joules / 2.18579022 TenaKiloFOE, which is 3-B.

Now, what will y'all do with this?

Okay, I want to do a more detailed analysis on AP/Dura so we can agree.

The evidence for 2-A is as follows:

1)
2)
Weirdmaggedon had already affected the multiverse slightly by having rift in other dimensions further supporting the fact that Weirdmaggedon was a multiversal threat.
3)
Bill is the king of the Nightmare Realm and controls all of it
4)
Nightmare realm was shaken as soon as the portal reopened, Bill's death caused the rip to close implying he was the one keeping it open and was likely going to increase the size
5)

My questions/counterarguments/comments on this:

1) Isn't there an explicit statement that that event simply destroyed the universe? mentioning "existence" doesn't have to mean all of cosmology unless proven, it could still mean all of existence within the universe/dimension.

Bill's current profile:
Blendin knowing that the universe was destroyed means his best feat explicitly can't be Low 2-C, as the timeline isn't destroyed by it. That knowledge could have come from the Time Police in the future, or when Blendin fled he could have travelled to another point in time to know that the universe would be destroyed, since he mentioned it as something that already happened.

2) It seems solid to me for now, but I don't know if anyone with more knowledge on these issues would want to say anything about it. Although this probably won't help much, it would still be possible to destroy just the universe and leave some cracks scattered in some places as collateral damage, I don't know.

3) Are there scans that show Bill warping or manipulating the entire structure of the Nightmare Realm? If not, this doesn't seem to me to mean that Bill is 2-A, it's like saying "I'm the king of a country and that's why I'm 6-B" haha.

4) The feat of the portal shaking the Nightmare Realm is 2-A without a doubt, but for Bill to escalate to this he has to meet the requirements listed here, before I said that he probably meets them, but it would be better if someone explained why he meets those requirements to make it clear that Bill is 2-A without a doubt.

5) In the first scan Ford says that he had not found anything that had the power or stability to defeat Bill, and yet, some time later he created something with the power to contain the rift. But I have my doubts, since the second scan mentions that the rift could be contained for a time with a simple glass jar and I am sure that feat 2-A of the portal was when it opened, the rift was contained the entire time and only opened fully when Bill broke the containment dome. Also, by the time Ford created the containment dome, hadn't he managed to create something to kill Bill? That gun that he tried to use and missed, hitting Bill in the hat. So at that point he already had the power to kill Bill.

Now, regardless of whether the destruction of existence is 3-A/Low 2-C or 2-A, I'm not sure if Bill's durability should scale from that, it's true that he wasn't worried or scared by that event, but to be honest he has more ways to survive that, just by casually regenerating or surviving in his incorporeal form and then recreating his body. But if Bill is proven to scale to the portal, then "Up to 2-A" in AP and Durability would be fine.

1) Isn't there an explicit statement that that event simply destroyed the universe? mentioning "existence" doesn't have to mean all of cosmology unless proven, it could still mean all of existence within the universe/dimension.
Blendin was simply... wrong here. Because he only said "Bill used my body to time travel and destroy the universe!", with the latter being false because the universe was never destroyed to begin with. I just don't understand how did it even accepted lol.
3) Are there scans that show Bill warping or manipulating the entire structure of the Nightmare Realm? If not, this doesn't seem to me to mean that Bill is 2-A, it's like saying "I'm the king of a country and that's why I'm 6-B" haha.
If the portal shook the whole realm, then it means that it has the power to affect all of it, given the thing that the rift did was filling the whole multiverse.
5) In the first scan Ford says that he had not found anything that had the power or stability to defeat Bill, and yet, some time later he created something with the power to contain the rift. But I have my doubts, since the second scan mentions that the rift could be contained for a time with a simple glass jar and I am sure that feat 2-A of the portal was when it opened, the rift was contained the entire time and only opened fully when Bill broke the containment dome. Also, by the time Ford created the containment dome, hadn't he managed to create something to kill Bill? That gun that he tried to use and missed, hitting Bill in the hat. So at that point he already had the power to kill Bill.
The "glass" was made of Unicorn dust, which is explicitly made to oppose weirdness. So Bill being countered from a thing made to oppose him is not a stretch.
I'm not sure if Bill's durability should scale from that, it's true that he wasn't worried or scared by that event, but to be honest he has more ways to survive that, just by casually regenerating or surviving in his incorporeal form and then recreating his body. But if Bill is proven to scale to the portal, then "Up to 2-A" in AP and Durability would be fine.
Saying he does not have durability is wrong if you accept it being a sustenance feat, as otherwise is basically saying his body would be constantly collapsing on itself because it can't hold the power needed to sustain it from simply existing.

Alright so I am back. Wow. So Low 1-C is disagreed with I assume and 2-A is mostly agreed with.

The Abilities are only disagreed by @Ayewale and not a staff member so I dont care much about that. Though.
Rage Power and Berserk Mode: These don't have any justifications listed and I don't recall anything suggesting he had these in the show, unless we give these things to characters who can shapeshift and happen to get red when mad.
Bill already has it on his profile, I didnt remove it since it made sense in a context but Idk
  • Love (Empathic) Resistance: This is worthless and doesn't entail a resistance of any kind.
He literally acts like Love is not something he can feel and only works on Humans.
  • Power Nullification Resistance: Already discussed this in the previous thread, but there's nothing suggesting Bill isn't affected by the forcefield, it's just in a different way because the totem was once normal and then animated by weirdness, so when it made contact with the forcefield it was shut off. Bill's interaction with it would be different because he isn't a normal object being animated, he's a full weird being.
I already disagreed with you and after you said "No matter what you do I will still disagree" so I wont even argue with you.
Its more like an

Also I want to say how in the flying **** is changing the intro of the show not Plot Manipulation? Its not usefull but its Plot

Blendin was simply... wrong here. Because he only said "Bill used my body to time travel and destroy the universe!", with the latter being false because the universe was never destroyed to begin with. I just don't understand how did it even accepted lol.
Good point. Now I totally agree that the destruction of existence is 2-A.
If the portal shook the whole realm, then it means that it has the power to affect all of it, given the thing that the rift did was filling the whole multiverse.
Isn't it supposed that what shook the Nightmare Realm was the portal and not Bill? What I asked is if there is proof that BILL can deform all of NR.
The "glass" was made of Unicorn dust, which is explicitly made to oppose weirdness.
He said he used a "mason jar" to temporarily contain the rift.
So Bill being countered from a thing made to oppose him is not a stretch.
With the other argument I gave I meant that by the time Ford built the containment dome, he had already found the power to defeat Bill, so the argument of "he couldn't find the power to defeat Bill but he could find the power to contain the rift" is weakened.
Saying he does not have durability is wrong if you accept it being a sustenance feat, as otherwise is basically saying his body would be constantly collapsing on itself because it can't hold the power needed to sustain it from simply existing.
I think you misunderstood what I meant, I mean that on its own, the "he wasn't worried about the destruction of existence" argument doesn't work to give him Durability 2-A. But if we prove that Bill = the portal in power (we would have to see if Bill meets these requirements) then we could scale him to 2-A in Durability.

Last edited:
He said he used a "mason jar" to temporarily contain the rift.
I meant the Weirdmageddon being bound in Gravity Falls.

Besides me a @Phoenks talked off-site and... what exactly stops Ford from making 2-A things? I mean we do accept characters being able to make cosmic level stuff out of normal human materials like Iron Man, so...
I think you misunderstood what I meant, I mean that on its own, the "he wasn't worried about the destruction of existence" argument doesn't work to give him Durability 2-A. But if we prove that Bill = the portal in power (we would have to see if Bill meets these requirements) then we could scale him to 2-A in Durability.
Hence why I said that I think Bill should be simply "3-B, likely 2-A" for his physical stats.

Hmm, trying to make a Wiki Profile based off a Death Battle. What could go wrong?

Right off the bat, granting Bill all of his Mindscape powers is a no. There is zero indication that these powers crossover from dream bill to real world bill. None whatsoever. It wasn't accepted in the past and your profile doesn't have a single justification for it, so that's a no.
Thats fair. I also thought about removing them but was not sure
His Love Resistance is a joke, get rid of it.
Cringe arguement.
Power Null resistance is very weird because the totem just...turned back to normal? Of course it wouldn't work on Bill, the weirdness wave was literally caused by him, there's nothing normal for him to turn back to! This isn't useable Power Nullification.
I disagree and listed why I did in my other CRT. This is plain and simple resistance by the context but everyone seems to hate it.
Mind Manipulation:
  • That first feat is...not mind manip nor telepathy. "He would trick or possess anyone!" doesn't say that he can read the thoughts of others as he pleases??? I'll assume this is a mistake.
"So how do we keep Bill out of our mind?"
  • First off, this feat has no sound (which is important since it's where the feat is coming from). Second it's hard to argue this is even a power of his since he literally never does this in the show despite it being useful in every single appearance he makes. There's Plot-Induced Stupidity and then there's "this probably isn't a power and is a one-off joke".
Doesnt seem like a good arguement here so I cannot say much.
  • The third feat is Bill's dream manip, there's no mind manip here whatsoever.
He doesnt enter Stans dream he enters his mind, dipper and mabel literally say this also why would he have all his memories in his mind. We see how his dream manip works after Ford sleeps.
Precognition:
  • The first feat doesn't really mean anything since Bill is an incredibly, unbelievably arrogant character. He could easily just believe that it'll happen at some point or just be totally self-assured in his victory. This would be like Doctor Doom saying "One day, I will destroy you, Richards!" and giving him Precognition for defeating him later on.
It still is a supporting evidence.
  • Second feat is better but it's literally just Bill waving his arms and screaming after suddenly leaving a dreamscape. Given that Bill has been doing this for thousands of years at minimum, it doesn't seem too hard to just...predict. Dipper's reaction isn't that specific.
What the? I am so confused. This isnt even an arguement just a headcanon...
  • Third feat can be passed off as a joke. Fourth feat is a joke I've heard in real life.
Cool. Where is your proof? Oh wait theres none.

You cannot say "Its a joke!!" to every feat Bill performs because the show has comedy in it.
  • Fifth feat is the only real support for Precognition but it'd be Limited since bill can only really see how someone dies (and not in any way that helps since despite him apparently knowing how and when Ford dies he couldn't piece together that he probably loses).
  • Sixth feat is Clairvoyance.
I aint even explaining how these are not enough to remove or make it limited lmaooo
Memory Manip should be limited.
No idea why. He can eat memories and erase them.
Changing an intro of a show doesn't really count for Plot Manipulation, especially since it's (to my knowledge) never actually acknowledged in the show itself.
Why would it not be Plot?? What else could it be???
"Has the ability to control space entirely with likely no restrictions". Where the flying ***** did that last line come from?
In his "No more laws!" thing it implies Bill has no restrictions on his space, reality and time powers.
Power Bestowal has no link.
Its on his old profile and a pretty common thing Bill does all the time.
Infinite Perception Speed seems incredibly fake to me, because (a) we see Bill being taken by surprise at least a few times in the series and (b) this assumes that he was seeing every single side of the kaleidoscope and that he was experiencing everything all at once. I can imagine why this wouldn't be the case...so it's a no from me.
He literally sees infinite versions of himself answering the same question in infinite different ways and then gives us an example.
His Multiversal+ Range is entirely unjustified (and I am struggling to recall what it could even be based off in the first place).
His RW and Weirdmageddon can affect 2-A stuff
Attack Potency:
  • "Weirdmageddon already affected the multiverse due to rips in other dimensions" does literally nothing for Bill's AP here because it wouldn't be an AP feat. At very best it'd be used for his range but since it was unintentional, delete this from his AP rating. It doesn't support Weirdmageddon being a multiversal threat at all.
It debunks the whole "Weirdmageddon only affected one universe.".
  • The two citations of Bill threatening the multiverse likely refer to him being able to travel across the multiverse, not being able to destroy it all outright. "He threatens x, so he destroys x!" as sole justification for a rating is a thoroughly debunked line of logic on the Wiki.
Literally says the same arguement used in 2015
Ignores the entire reason why its more than just traveling

Wow.
  • 'A rip destroying the fabric of existence' was referring exclusively to Dimension 46, the dimension Gravity Falls takes place in.
Scan?
  • "Bill is the king of the Nightmare Realm and controls all of it..." He controls it? Where is this from?
    • Bill being the King of the Nightmare Realm means nothing for his rating, delete this.
It can be used to justify his powers since he is stronger than anyone in NR.
    • Seeing all of human history in it does nothing for this rating.
It is a rating for NR. Which Bill scales to.

I'm not a fan of the Bill subsisting the Rift arguments as a whole due to the rift existing independent of Bill upon creation and for a while after the fact. You could argue "rifts are what allowed Bill to travel from the Nightmare Realm' but I don't agree with that because the comics show us that the other rifts allowed for the exact same thing.
The "Other rifts" are created by the main rift which is the entire reason for 2-A I dont even understand you.
  • Containing the rift would be a matter of space-time manipulation, not anything that you could equivocate to 'power'.
We aint deleting all the supporting evidence just so you or eficiente can downgrade it when we stop caring about Bill lmao.

I meant the Weirdmageddon being bound in Gravity Falls.

Besides me a @Phoenks talked off-site and... what exactly stops Ford from making 2-A things? I mean we do accept characters being able to make cosmic level stuff out of normal human materials like Iron Man, so...

Hence why I said that I think Bill should be simply "3-B, likely 2-A" for his physical stats.
So what is the general agreement on stats? 3-B to 2-A?

So what is the general agreement on stats? 3-B to 2-A?
That's still up to debate.

3-B should be a minimum, and given that whatever thing you give him wouldn't make sense if you limit the Shackthrow to like... Tier 8 (?), me and @Phoenks simply agreed to make it scale from Bill as it has 0 reasons to not scale from him, given is still built from Ford.

That's still up to debate.

3-B should be a minimum, and given that whatever thing you give him wouldn't make sense if you limit the Shackthrow to like... Tier 8 (?), me and @Phoenks simply agreed to make it scale from Bill as it has 0 reasons to not scale from him, given is still built from Ford.
Did anyone say anything about NEP, Acasuality or whatever the quantum thing is other than the resistance?

2-A should be the baseline for the Shactron since it's powered by the portal that shook the Nightmare Realm, don't see why we'd put it as 3-B

2-A should be the baseline for the Shactron since it's powered by the portal that shook the Nightmare Realm, don't see why we'd put it as 3-B
Wait what. So Bill is 2-A on his stats? He did stomp Shacktron.
Idk, but I don't think it should be anything than Resistance.
Eeh it seems something a bit stronger than a simple resistance. "Everything I am, I am also not"

Why would it be? Seems like your argument is based on just "why would it be just resistance", quantum particles are just subatomic stuff.
Idk being "everything he is but also not" seems like a weird acasuality or nep

Idk I will wait for opinions.

I think Bill can get Acasuality 4 and resistance to Law Manipulation or Physics Manipulation for living in the Nightmare Realm

I already disagreed with you and after you said "No matter what you do I will still disagree" so I wont even argue with you.
That's actually the complete opposite of what I said, which was:

"...but unless you try different argumentation I'm probably going to still reject it."

This is me telling you to find a different argument for what you're trying to push because throwing the same thing at me that I do disagree with is wasting time, because I explained my reasoning as to why I disagree and you wanted to brush it off as headcanon while restating the scene in which I clearly understood contextually different from you.

That's not an unheard of ask, I was attempting to get you to be productive rather than reiterating what you already said and butting heads with me.

He literally acts like Love is not something he can feel and only works on Humans.
Pretty sure there's tons of people that feel this way emotionally but that doesn't render them immune to their emotions being altered in such a way, that needs to be demonstrated.

Then it should be listed that way.

Pretty sure there's tons of people that feel this way emotionally but that doesn't render them immune to their emotions being altered in such a way, that needs to be demonstrated.
I dont think Bill would say it like that if he already knew he can feel Love. He is like "Love? That disgusting human emotion? Dont make me laugh"

Ok so 2-A is accepted here it seems so should we have a varied from low 7c up to 3-B likely 2-A
Accepted by whom? No one has posted a counterargument to my debunk of his 2-A stats (unless it was drowned).

The Abilities are only disagreed by @Ayewale and not a staff member so I dont care much about that. Though.
With all due respect, this is an insane thing to say. You absolutely cannot ignore my opinion just because I'm not a staff member, and you haven't even done that for the other non-staff in this thread. This is unbelievably dishonest.
Shion's response to Bill's PnA Debunks
  1. His Love Resist being fake isn't a 'cringe argument', and that's not a valid response.
  2. Everyone hates your justification for Power Null resistance because it's just...not? You also didn't like to your other CRT here.
  3. "So how do we keep Bill out of our mind?" is a thing I discussed here already, but this is overwhelmingly likely to refer to bill using Dream Manip to read minds. This is shown by Gideon asking Bill to get information from Stan's mind, and Bill having to wait for Stan to sleep first. If Bill could read minds without entering dreams, he would've done exactly that.
  4. "Doesnt seem like a good arguement here so I cannot say much." ??? You didn't explain why this isn't a good argument. Are you aware that you can't just say "argument is bad gg" as a response?
  5. "He doesnt enter Stans dream he enters his mind."
    1. The episode is called Dreamscapers, bill waits for Stan to fall asleep, and in the Journal Stanford builds the machine to protect his mind specifically to prevent Bill from invading his mind via dreams (which is also why Stanford was afraid of falling asleep at that point).
  6. "It still is a supporting evidence."
    1. No it isn't. His personality makes it a non-factor. And there isn't any better evidence to actually use so it amounts to nothing.
  7. "What the? I am so confused. This isnt even an arguement just a headcanon..."
    1. Which part of that statement was a headcanon? The one where Bill has been making deals for thousands of years? Or the one where the reaction doesn't seem specific?
  8. "Cool. Where is your proof? Oh wait theres none."
    1. Where's the proof that it's not a joke? GF is a comedy show and Bill in-character says shit to humor and shock people constantly.
  9. "I aint even explaining how these are not enough to remove or make it limited lmaooo"
    1. Then delete those powers on the spot since you're not willing to explain them.
  10. "No idea why. He can eat memories and erase them."
    1. Because deleting a single word is limited in its application and if Bill could do any more than that, he would have.
  11. "Why would it not be Plot?? What else could it be???"
    1. ...A show changing it's intro after a big change in the plot? As happens with several shows? If there's no in-universe acknowledgement then there is zero plot manip here, period. Honestly even if it was acknowledged in universe, it would be fourth-wall awareness; a show's intro does not, and will never, count as a plot.
  12. "In his "No more laws!" thing it implies Bill has no restrictions on his space, reality and time powers."
    1. This isn't close to good enough to justify 'No Limit Fallacy'-ing his space manip. Frankly, nothing could justify 'a character's power has no restrictions' on a profile.
  13. "Its on his old profile and a pretty common thing Bill does all the time." It still doesn't have any link, or justification, or reference. This is not up for debate: it'll just be deleted instantly if there's no proof.
  14. "His RW and Weirdmageddon can affect 2-A stuff." Send me scans for this because this is never, ever displayed.
  15. "He literally sees infinite versions of himself answering the same question in infinite different ways and then gives us an example." That's only if you interpret it as strictly literally as possible.
  16. "It debunks the whole "Weirdmageddon only affected one universe." No it doesn't. Weirdmageddon did only affect one universe; the other rifts are at best a byproduct of the original.
  17. "Literally says the same arguement used in 2015
    Ignores the entire reason why its more than just traveling."
    1. You didn't give any reason for it being more than just traveling.
    2. The 2015 argument still stands, then. Even if Bill was going to destroy the multiverse, it would be due to the lawless nature of the Nightmare Realm, and not any actual AP: Ford states that the Nightmare Realm's lack of physics would make it self-destruct, and Time Baby reaffirms this it what would happen to Dipper and Mabel's dimension.
  18. What do you mean 'Scan'? Did you even watch the video you used as a source?
    1. "If your rip in this dimension continues.."
  19. No one in the Nightmare Realm is strong enough to contribute jack shit to Bill's rating, so him being King should be deleted.
  20. Seeing all of human history doesn't even qualify for a 'size' rating. It's like, weird space-time stuff, or clairvoyance. There isn't really a 'size' for that.
  21. "We aint deleting all the supporting evidence just so you or eficiente can downgrade it when we stop caring about Bill lmao." Unfortunately, the supporting evidence you've provided is literally just needless fluff for a profile. They don't actually 'support' anything.
  22. "The "Other rifts" are created by the main rift which is the entire reason for 2-A I dont even understand you."
    1. If that's the case then you can just get rid of the 2-A rating now since there isn't any proof that the other rifts affected the entire multiverse.

Shion, amount of times you refused to give an actual response is honestly report-worthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back