• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Book Of Bill - Gravity Falls (Part 1, Abilities + Feat Additions)

Anyway, the new stuff (also compared to Shion's sandbox) is the following:
  • Removed Type 1 Acausality, as Bill being in a cosmic punishment where he's forced to relive the series over and over has been blatantly retconned, so that had to go
Actually, it might still be present? He references that in Hell (before he was kicked out), there was standard stuff like "reliving your life."
  • Teleportation (When Gus buried the Book of Bill, it re-appeared in his kitchen cabinet.) - I may be stupid but I didn't find scans saying it
It'd be on the Oregon Parks X Account.
I don't think they have to be personalities he has. So long as they're sentient and inside him they count.
It's in a Cipher/Cryptogram.

It's hell, it's reliving your life on purpose here. Don't think it qualifies for anything.
I don't think they have to be personalities he has. So long as they're sentient and inside him they count.
What I mean is that they have to be as equally as dominant as the "main one". There's a reason why Flowey doesn't have it but Diavolo yes.
It's in a Cipher/Cryptogram.
I think this is Type 3 Self-Sus then.

Flowey’s souls are not sentient unless Frisk uses SI, and even after that their sentience goes against Flowey lol.
They are though? They're simply heavily under Flowey's control until they manage to overpower said control.
I think Planck said it grants Resistance althiugh via sheer technicality.
Don't agree but whatever.

Anyway added All types of Self-Sus to the Mindscape form, no reason to assume he has any physical need given what he is, other than also Type 3.

I think this is actually wrong. The text said that the guy placed unicorn hair around the portal, not the orb. The orb itself was just to contain him, and there's nothing saying that it had unicorn hair itself. Bill just kinda complied with him for a time because it was part of their deal but got angry being treated like a toy.

It doesn't really make sense for him to get reactive evolution from this anyways, since he wasn't shown to have this ability to burn through unicorn hair during Weirdmaggedon, even though he's in an inferior state here.

I think this is actually wrong. The text said that the guy placed unicorn hair around the portal, not the orb. The orb itself was just to contain him, and there's nothing saying that it had unicorn hair itself. Bill just kinda complied with him for a time because it was part of their deal but got angry being treated like a toy.

It doesn't really make sense for him to get reactive evolution from this anyways, since he wasn't shown to have this ability to burn through unicorn hair during Weirdmaggedon, even though he's in an inferior state here.
"He encircled the portal with UNICORN HAIR and used it to trap me in an ORB!"

Did the Sandbox.

Some discaimers:
  • Added only what I suggested in the thread prior and what @ShionAH added in his sandbox
  • Didn't add almost anything else, to avoid ******* up this thread even more
  • Replaced all the Book scans with new, cleaner ones for where I could
  • Some of the new scans from the Book were used for pre-existing abilities he already had.
Anyway, the new stuff (also compared to Shion's sandbox) is the following:

Can you please check the Sandbox I made. Like all of it, because I pretty much reworded everything using the BoB stuff.
You're not supposed to put changes solely within a sandbox these days, it becomes easy for additions to pass without notice. You can let Shion copy paste it onto the OP if need be.

Yeah, encircled the hair around the portal, as in, not on the orb. He put him in the orb while he was in that circle, and then afterwards left it
Wdym? He literally says that guy used it (unicorn) to trap him in the orb. Also Bill literally has Intangibility, the only thing on which it doesn’t work is Unicorn Hair. The narrative is also talking about how Unicorn Hair was used to trap him. So I don’t see the problem with it at all.

You're not supposed to put changes solely within a sandbox these days, it becomes easy for additions to pass without notice. You can let Shion copy paste it onto the OP if need be.
But I didn't change almost nothing outside of what I've outlined, the Sandbox is more a formatting issue than an addition one.

Back