• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Bill Cipher CRT

ShionAH

He/Him
Resistance to Power Nullification (Was not affected by the Unicorn Hair which can nullify Weirdness that it touches)

"His real powers plus Regeneration (At least Mid, regenerated a hole through his body), Immortality (Types 2 and 3), Life Manipulation, Energy Projection, Energy Manipulation, Absorption, Power Nullification"

Should be removed since we know you can do basically anything in a mind so.

He should gain Reality Warping for having full control over the Nightmare realm and weirdmageddon in general

but why would he lose his "in the mind" powers?
Anyone can do anything inside the mind. Dipper, Mabel and Soos can also do these feats and they state "This is a mind you can do anything" too so its more like a verse mechanic rather than Bill feat.

1. Get scans from the actual show or canon material please to support the arguments you make. I can't really address this cause I don't know the source of the arguments.

2. Unicorn hair did infact prevent Bill's strength and power from working on it so I disagree with the resistance.

I'm also pretty sure there's some other context there that makes the argument weaker.

@Abstractions had some problems with this as well.

2. Unicorn hair did infact prevent Bill's strength and power from working on it so I disagree with the resistance.
What the hell? This is Resistance to Powernull. This has nothing to do with thi

The argument is that his power should be nullified entirely by touching the barrier, but instead it just prevented them from passing through. He resisted the nullifying aspect, just couldn't go through anyways (apparently from other components forming the barrier, as per the infobox on top of the video)

What is really annoying is the fact they aren't bringing a scan and context from the show itself to properly verify this. Because without proper context, it seems he's being affected indeed, but in a comedic effect.

1. Get scans from the actual show or canon material please to support the arguments you make. I can't really address this cause I don't know the source of the arguments.

I'm also pretty sure there's some other context there that makes the argument weaker.

@Abstractions had some problems with this as well.
The argument is that his power should be nullified entirely by touching the barrier, but instead it just prevented them from passing through. He resisted the nullifying aspect, just couldn't go through anyways (apparently from other components forming the barrier, as per the infobox on top of the video)

What is really annoying is the fact they aren't bringing a scan and context from the show itself to properly verify this. Because without proper context, it seems he's being affected indeed, but in a comedic effect.

The totem is not normally animated by weirdness, it being nullified but Bill remaining functional are two entirely different things.

The totem is not normally animated by weirdness
It is animated because of Weirdness. Which is the entire reason why it couldn't breach the shield (Stan says so himself)

In one hand we see the shield nulling the weirdness of the things in touches

In the other hand Bill easily fights Shacktron while its shield is up and doesnt get nullified as he still can use all his powers

This is textbook resistance

It is animated because of Weirdness. Which is the entire reason why it couldn't breach the shield (Stan says so himself)
I didn't disagree with that statement, I think you're reading what I said incorrectly.

My point is that it is not normally animated because without the weirdness factor it is an ordinary totem, not that it isn't animated by weirdness at all. What is setting it apart from Bill is that Bill is a fully physical weird being and not a normal object that happened to be infused with weirdness to then animate. They are entirely different circumstances and them interacting differently with the unicorn hair forcefield is to be expected.

In fact, the idea that the forcefield could prevent Bill from destroying the shack is proof enough that it does work on him, just because it isn't diffusing his entire being doesn't mean he's resisting anything.

I don't buy Resistant to Power Null. It could still be nullifying Bill power's just bill is so much stronger than the other weird creatures that it barely affects him.

I don't buy Resistant to Power Null. It could still be nullifying Bill power's just bill is so much stronger than the other weird creatures that it barely affects him.
I mean... that's resistance to power null just not immunity to it

In fact, the idea that the forcefield could prevent Bill from destroying the shack is proof enough that it does work on him, just because it isn't diffusing his entire being doesn't mean he's resisting anything.
That just means the shack is immune to Bill, while Bill can resist the shack's power null
He isn't immune to it, as he can't bust through the shack, but since his weirdness isn't sapped away he's at least resistant to it

I say that Bill should get magic absorption resistance. The shack could keep Bill out, but it didn't sap him of his power, even the slightest.

So it did nullify Bill's power from killing everyone inside, but he didn't get drained from it.

Thats not the point. The barrier is immune to weirdness but it also has shown to nullify its affects on beings

We see that this doesnt work on Bill at all.

That just means the shack is immune to Bill, while Bill can resist the shack's power null
Or he's not resisting anything at all, and the shack is explicitly protected from Bill because the effect is working.

He isn't immune to it, as he can't bust through the shack, but since his weirdness isn't sapped away he's at least resistant to it
There's nothing that suggests this at all, the fact the totem got depowered was because the effect of it being animated by weirdness was nullified and thus returning to normal, Bill has no normal state.

Thats not the point. The barrier is immune to weirdness but it also has shown to nullify its affects on beings

We see that this doesnt work on Bill at all.
It nullified the effect on a single object, not a person that is in some sort of transitory state to being weird. The fact the forcefield stops Bill from breaking the shack proves that it works.

It nullified the effect on a single object, not a person that isn't in transitory state to being weird.
It still nullified weirdness out of the object. There is no statements or any kind of visual clue that the nullifying works depending on the power of the victim. You are making a headcanon.
The fact the forcefield stops Bill from breaking the shack proves that it works.
The IMMUNITY worked on Bill. Not the NULLIFICATION.

2 DIFFERENT Powers.

It still nullified weirdness out of the object. There is no statements or any kind of visual clue that the nullifying works depending on the power of the victim. You are making a headcanon
I'm making the very basic observation that something that isn't normally being weird being made not weird when in contact with the forcefield is going to be different from a being that is normally weird making contact with it.

The IMMUNITY worked on Bill. Not the NULLIFICATION.

2 DIFFERENT Powers.
Two different entities, both having the forcefield work on it.

If you have something else than go for it, but I'm telling you that I'm not buying it for this reasoning.

I'm making the very basic observation that something that isn't normally being weird being made not weird when in contact with the forcefield is going to be different from a being that is normally weird making contact with it.
Yet you have no proof this exists. You are making it up.
Two different entities, both having the forcefield work on it
But not both having the nullifying aura work on it.
If you have something else than go for it, but I'm telling you that I'm not buying it for this reasoning.
I made another CRT to make an entire overhaul anyway and I will likely keep arguing it there.

But not both having the nullifying aura work on it.
I wonder if you'll have an epiphany as to why based on what I'm arguing.

You are making it up.
I'm not, it's using simple observation like what you think you're doing.

I made another CRT to make an entire overhaul anyway and I will likely keep arguing it there.
And I can point out why it's wrong there again.

We can continue this back and forth when I get back from work but unless you try different argumentation I'm probably going to still reject it.

I wonder if you'll have an epiphany as to why based on what I'm arguing.
You can convince me its wrong if you actually had any kind of scan or anything that implies your claim other than repeating "Its logic"
And I can point out why it's wrong there again.

We can continue this back and forth when I get back from work but unless you try different argumentation I'm probably going to still reject it.
I dont know why would anyone even say that. I am gonna get other staff to outvote you hopefully.

Resistance to Power Nullification (Was not affected by the Unicorn Hair which can nullify Weirdness that it touches)

"His real powers plus Regeneration (At least Mid, regenerated a hole through his body), Immortality (Types 2 and 3), Life Manipulation, Energy Projection, Energy Manipulation, Absorption, Power Nullification"

Should be removed since we know you can do basically anything in a mind so.

He should gain Reality Warping for having full control over the Nightmare realm and weirdmageddon in general
I feel like Immortality Type 2 would only apply only to his mindscape form because in S1 E19, Dreamscapers, Dipper shot a laser through Bill and Bill seemed completely unaffected, except for the fact Bill realized that Dipper discovered being in the mindscape gives you whatever your imagination could manifest. Also, I agree with Life Manipulation because during Weirdmaggedon, he brought the Lumberjack Statue and Soos's grill to life. Also a small detail I would like to say that has nothing to do with this is the Trilazzax Aliens appearently existed in 7-11D AT ONCE. I just wanted to add that fact because I just learned it

Last edited:
Back