• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Book Of Bill - Gravity Falls (Part 1, Abilities + Feat Additions)

If Bill couldn't do the same thing he did back in his mindscape form, which was severely inferior to his form in Weirdmaggedon, then I think it's just too big of a plot hole for it to be PiS. Him gaining physical form was supposed to be the peak of his power, yet he still needs to be enraged enough to get rid of his unicorn hair weakness?
I don't see how increasing your power equates of getting rid of weaknesses. Pokèmon when they evolve still have the same typing/weaknesses most of the time. The barrier is literally made to combat Weirdness, which Bill can't overcome because he is weirdness, no matter how strong he is.
And if he was really humiliated then he would have broken through the hair around the portal and destroyed the world at that point. So you're saying he was SO angry that instead of taking out his anger at Earth and the universe and enacting his plan... he just went back in defeat to the Nightmare Realm? That doesn't really make that much sense
You do realize that you're just arguing from incredulity at this point, correct?

I don't see how increasing your power equates of getting rid of weaknesses. Pokèmon when they evolve still have the same typing/weaknesses most of the time. The barrier is literally made to combat Weirdness, which Bill can't overcome because he is weirdness, no matter how strong he is.

You do realize that you're just arguing from incredulity at this point, correct?
It directly contradicts the whole story and the very character that Bill is, so nah I think it's more than just PiS or me not being able to believe something. If he had the power to break through his weakness, but still did not manage to break through the hair explicitly stated to be around the portal then that more than likely means he just couldn't, and the orb itself wasn't special.

The fact that the portal still existed, and Bill believed it could still work, means he just never bothered to do much with it at all despite the fact it was right there, and he could supposedly just finish his plan but didn't because reasons. What's more likely? He never had the power to break through the hair, and just gave up - or that he could but still gave up even though he was so mad he had all the power to

It directly contradicts the whole story and the very character that Bill is, so nah I think it's more than just PiS or me not being able to believe something. If he had the power to break through his weakness, but still did not manage to break through the hair explicitly stated to be around the portal then that more than likely means he just couldn't, and the orb itself wasn't special.
No, this this is just your opinion.

Nothing says that increasing strenght equates to breaking weaknesses, especially when Bill is still based on weirdness. This is gives strong "if Goku is Universal, why can't he breathe in space" energy.

No, this this is just your opinion.

Nothing says that increasing strenght equates to breaking weaknesses, especially when Bill is still based on weirdness. This is gives strong "if Goku is Universal, why can't he breathe in space" energy.
Not really? It's more like "Goku said he could breathe in space even though every other instance in the series contradicts this, he never shows the ability again even when it would literally solve all problems and the one time he possibly did so was already vague"

I talk about specifics, not time. Like how can he do that, the methods, etc.
Explosion that spreads rapidly across the galaxy very fast...like when they make effect of burning that spreads on all sides,but in this case its big ass explosion...hope this helps but its only my opinion

It is stated to be a protection from weirdness. So its resistance
I don't really think that's enough. Is it? The unicorn hair bubble around the shacktron clearly shows it nullify things made with Bill's power instead of simply resisting its affects. It's not really resisting his physical attacks either, more so just outright nullifying his power before it gets to them

Last edited:
I don't really think that's enough. Is it? The unicorn hair bubble around the shacktron clearly shows it nullify things made with Bill's power instead of simply resisting its affects. It's not really resisting his his physical attacks either, more so just outright nullifying his power before it gets to them
Yeah, these were my concerns too.

In the next CRT I'll make the staff choose if it's the Unicorn Hair just nullufying Bill's stuff, or straight up resisting.

Since I haven't read the book yet, I'll just mention a few things.
This should just add a layer to powers that come from Weirdmageddon.
Also this should be likely non-combat applicable. In weirdmageddon, Bill didn't do this even when fighting seriously against Shoctron so it shouldn't affect vs battles, or if it does it should be discussed in detail by both sides.
By making a simple reference to the Seven Deadly Sins in the Bible, you cannot claim that the Seven Deadly Sins in your own verse are even a concept, let alone a type 1 concept.
This is just possibly a non-physical interaction affecting the concept of life. There is no evidence that it affects the objects governed by the concept of life.
Weirdmageddon has completely altered reality to the point that meaning has no meaning, implying that the Weirdmageddon can also alter these archetypes. Concepts in Gravity Falls are shaped from the human conscious judgement that isn't built in the universe, but exist in the mindscape, a mental world that is unbound by the physical realm, other than being unaffected by the physical destruction of one's body
This seems like type 2 conceptual manipulation at best. The expressions used to justify type 1 concepts can only work if Bill manipulates the concept of life, but in this case, it is referred to Bill specifically manipulating the concept of meaning, so in a situation where consciousness and thinking still exist, the concept of meaning still exists. Therefore, I disagree with type 1 conceptual manipulation.

I will not comment on the rest for now, but I trust the common opinion of Planck and other supporters.

This seems like type 2 conceptual manipulation at best. The expressions used to justify Type 1 concepts can only work if Bill manipulates the concept of life, but in this case, it is referred to Bill specifically manipulating the concept of meaning, so in a situation where consciousness and thinking still exist, the concept of meaning still exists. Therefore, I disagree with type 1 conceptual manipulation.
The concepts come from a place that more or less tracends GF regular multiverse

This should just add a layer to powers that come from Weirdmageddon.
But Bill didn't have these powers back then. That's the issue.
This is just possibly a non-physical interaction affecting the concept of life. There is no evidence that it affects the objects governed by the concept of life.
This is, in fact, just NPI.

Weirdmageddon is what affects these concepts.
This seems like type 2 conceptual manipulation at best. The expressions used to justify type 1 concepts can only work if Bill manipulates the concept of life, but in this case, it is referred to Bill specifically manipulating the concept of meaning, so in a situation where consciousness and thinking still exist, the concept of meaning still exists. Therefore, I disagree with type 1 conceptual manipulation.
Type 1 comes from the mindscape not being affected from the destuction of Dipper's body, as the latter would "wander in the mental realm" after the death.

Tho I am pretty iffy on it myself.

Type 1 comes from the mindscape not being affected from the destuction of Dipper's body, as the latter would "wander in the mental realm" after the death.

Tho I am pretty iffy on it myself.
I've interpreted Shion's logic as the Ouroboros of the PJO Gods. They are literally formed by belief of muggles, but that belief says the Gods exist prior to existence itself, so they do and created Humans, but Humans created the Gods because it's all based on their belief-So on and so forth. I could be wrong, though.

You know that the objects of concepts do not have to be physical, so why do you use physical destruction as an argument for the concept of meaning (making sense of things) when mind, consciousness, ideas can still be involved? This is complete nonsense.

You know that the objects of concepts do not have to be physical, so why do you use physical destruction as an argument for the concept of meaning (making sense of things) when mind, consciousness, ideas can still be involved?
Concepts are made by the Human counsciousness and Human counsciousnesses are on a different realm than the physical, so Concepts are unbound and not affected by our Reality.

You know that the objects of concepts do not have to be physical, so why do you use physical destruction as an argument for the concept of meaning (making sense of things) when mind, consciousness, ideas can still be involved? This is complete nonsense.
You know... This is true.

Yeah I change my mind on Type 1 and go back on 2.

I am was referring to the gods being independent to the human world, while simultaniosly being hepped by human belief
Ok ok no.

The Names are the Type 1 concepts, Gods in their True Forms are Nameless (or better conceptless) stuff.

The Type 1 comes from them being actually superior to the objects to the point of inflicting death to deathless beings. So don't sprout misinformation ever again.

The Type 1 comes from them being actually superior to the objects to the point of inflicting death to deathless beings. So don't sprout misinformation ever again.
The type 1 comes from them existing before the universe IIRC. Also that is just layers, no trascendence or anything. It helps that I was watching the CRT that made 2hu Conceptual type 1

The type 1 comes from them existing before the universe IIRC. Also that is just layers, no trascendence or anything. It helps that I was watching the CRT that made 2hu Conceptual type 1
The "universe" was initially just a nameless mess of chaos, that the names have rearranged in making it the reality.

Aka they didn't predate anything, reality was always there.

It was literally brought up in the CM 1 downgrade lol.

Also, don't bring other verses here, otherwise it's derailing.

Back