• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also, just for the sake of if anyone reads back on this thread, please actually include my vote. OP doesn't mention that I boted incon

Fun to see a super rat can win a gang boxer, a serial killer, a mass murderer, a hero killing monsters with one punch...

Then gets stomped by another mass murderer and then by some pressure point martial artist...

Just about to win another pressure point martial artist and about to lose to some... slim lady.

Bug-Eaten for Xtasy's and Desmond's reasons. Seriously, despite all these forcefields and shit, I don't even know why would she do all of that to a rat. Plus the location should give him an advantage here using his small size and stealth mastery as well as lack of prior knowledge on the rat.

And there's no sheer force in those darts actually, you should really watch/read BE's fight scenes. It's also really smart too. Once it fires a burst, and if Weiss guesses something's shooting at her, it's going to reposition immediately, leaving no trace of where it was before and it's really effective given that it's invisible to Weiss. If she tries to dodge or block something she can't see, it will calculate it's shots before pulling the trigger. She'll put up a forcefield, only for her to receive four ricochet'd darts to the back. Rinse and repeat until she's jelly.

Some fight scenes for this rat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16-UhDwLg1k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaSZsynpv4g

Grace has started so i'll make one last post (sorry again for my poor english):

Advantages for Bug Eater :

+Invisible projectile

+Said projectiles can attack from unusual angles

+Small size

+Durability negation

Advantages for Weiss :

+AP advantage

+Can't be One hit killed with her aura

+Attacks able to cover a large zone (projectiles or AOE)

+Barriers

What could probably happen :

Weiss's Barriers could actually give Weiss the win, and she'll use them soon enough if she's harassed by an unseen enemy. Jotaro didn't have anything other than his stand to protect him, and even if we could argue that darts are intangible and would go through it, it's uncertain. I don't think Weiss is experienced or intelligent enough to find easily the rat as its fighting style is still totally different from any grimm. BUT Ratt can't do much against barriers as he purely fight from distance. Even if he melts them (assuming he could) , this would give her the time necessary to find the rat, or even kill him by spaming ice and projectiles until it works.

Switching my vote for Weiss with high diff. Depending on how ratt's poison reacts with her stuff, she could die pretty quickly, but without NLFing on the poison's effectiveness i think it's safe to assume that Weiss could protect herself for a while, buying enough time to kill Bug Eater. As weiss actually has defensive abilities she's probably the best team RWBY member to kill the rat (aside from Blake, who is a cat and therefore, stomp)

She's going to die really quickly to BE's darts. BE is not OHKing Weiss, but he's barraging her with darts. If that fight scene didn't have Jotaro and his time stop, we would've seen how brutal Jotaro would be killed. He's going to be hit from all angles, and Weiss has no idea where the darts are until she gets hit.

The barriers are, sadly, only good for protecting her front. She'll get flanked by BE constantly repositioning stealthily to get a good burst of darts at her.

You're forgetting that BE can ricochet the darts to hit her at unexpected angles. This rat isn't dumb as you think he is.

WeeklyBattles said:
Well for one if she gets hit with a dart its going to almost undoubtedly knock her over given the sheer force of the attack, which would instantly put her on guard as she has been hit by an attack she cant see, which would lead her to have defenses at the ready against an opponent who she believes is either using a telekinesis or invisibility semblance
Right, because Ratt managed to knock Jotaro flat on his ass... no, not even with three darts in succession did he stumble.

This thread basically amounts to Weiss having the ability to instantly backtrack her opponent after being hit by three darts in successio, something she has not demonstrated. Her abilities are not 60m in range. There are people in Central Park too, why is she spamming these ice cyclones and whatnot just for the sake of it?

Weekly and Desmond are just repeating themselves on the fact that his dart can melt aura. Aura does not continually replace itself, regenerate yes but at a slow tedious pace - not tournament/competitively viable. If she gets hit her aura is melting.

8-C attacks don't always mean that there's some force strong enough to stumble you. There are characters who are 8-C just because they can harm beings with that kind of dura

If Weiss can't have multidirectionnal barriers, that's definitively a problem. Aura alone can't tank darts for long.

I believe she could potentially make multi-dimensional barriers but to my knowledge she doesn't really do it often or at all and it would probably begin to inhibit her fighting at a point.

She's not using any of her glyphs especially the gravity one if she can't see the darts. She's not going to feel any strong force pushing her either. Sure, she'll keep her guard up, but it's not enough to protect against darts being ricochet'd at unexpected angles. BE will constantly and stealthily switch sniping positions to hit her with a barrage of darts before her aura goes down. That's where she melts into a nice, gelatin cube of flesh.

+AP advantage (doesn't really matter honestly, see below)

+Can't be One hit killed with her aura (but she can still be hit by a barrage of darts)

+Attacks able to cover a large zone (yeah, she's not doing these in a park full of people. Besides, Bug-Eaten can see Weiss standing out of the crowd and shoot her)

+Barriers (pretty useless against darts that are fired at her back when he ricochets them, shame she doesn't have a bubble shield)

Irk. I hate to say it but I'm voting Bug-Eaten, not like it matters unless someone else comes in.

We left grace for just a moment, and we came back to grace in less than 10 minutes.

Niceu

It's probably because he's winning against Yujiro right now but for some reason, I just don't seem to want him to lose to Weiss, not like this. That and I can't tell who would win, ╠Âj╠Âu╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠Âs╠Âo╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Ây╠Âo╠Âu╠ ╠Âg╠Âu╠Ây╠Âs╠ ╠Âd╠Âo╠Ân╠Â'╠Ât╠ ╠Âb╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠Âm╠Ây╠ ╠Âv╠Âo╠Ât╠Âe╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âs╠Âp╠Âi╠Ât╠Âe╠ ╠Âo╠Âv╠Âo╠Â

Back