• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@ProfessorLord

I'm not saying she will backtrack to the exact location, but she will know the general direction the dart came from. Ice barriers are still afforidable cover of her own.

She has many ways to try to find her own whether spamming ice glyps at bushes and trees or just her range of projecticles.

Comeoutt

As we have seen Bug-Eaten fight against Josuke. All it takes is one good hit from Weiss projectile to either kill it upon impact or spoke it out of its hiding. Which we already have prove that if Bug-Eaten feels like its location has been uncovered. It will jump out to fire at its opponent giving Weiss an eaiser chance to kill it.

Ratoutthebag

@DALOKA

As mention previously by Weekly most Grimm are known stealthy attributes. When their cover is blown they come out to play if they weren't able to finish off their enenmies in time.

The fight against Jotaro can't be really used here. Because 1. Jotaro and Josuke already knew where BE is 2. BE also already knows that they knew its location 3. Jotaro and Josuke could see its stand and darts.

@Standuser081

Read my comment again. I stated Weiss doesn't know the exact location but the general direction she felt the impact of the dart. She obviously can't see an opponent she will assume they are hiding. This is why firing her own abilities at trees and bushes are on the table. Whether they manage to hit BE or spoke it out of its location. Weiss has enough arsenal to do it.

"Tactics: Bug-Eaten has demonstrated incredible skill and strategy with its Stand, possessing the ability to richochet darts off far away objects in order to catch the opponent off-guard. It also frequently changes position, using his small size and silent Stand to avoid detectio. Its prefered terrain is rough terrain where it can utilise it to hide himself and his Stand."

So no firing her abilities at random trees and bushes is not on the table. If you fire something at the location I was previously located at you didn't actually do anything. We're in central part not a hill with a couple of rocks on it there are literally hundreds of places for BE to hide in the 80 meters of terrain he has access to.

You seem to believe that Weiss will be able to instantly find the thing that shot her after one hit ignoring the fact that he will not only be on move, but that the darts richochet off of other objects of which there are plenty, and BE is also invisible and silent.

The fight against Josuke isn't applicable here not only because both jotaro and josuke can see BE which is what allows them to find his position in the first place, but they're all on some hills with a few rocks on it not in central park a place with trees and bushes and hill in every direction for BE to hide in.

That barrier you posted has huge gaps in it that can be easily shot through meaning it's also useless. She could surround herself in ice like she did in Vol. 2, but that is only going to last for so long and she doesn't gain anything other than time.

do you not see the big gaps inbetween each glyph in the gif or flynt fire his sound wave right through one of the gaps?

do you have something that tells me how far that wave of fire flew cause if not then it's definatly not making it to BE

lol wut? did you not see it in that gif? start at 1:52 he also blasts Weiss through the gaps in her glyphs a few seconds later.

ah yes i can totally measure the distance of the fire using the courtyard that i don't know the measurments to.

Desmond253 said:
lol wut? did you not see it in that gif? start at 1:52 he also blasts Weiss through the gaps in her glyphs a few seconds later.
ah yes i can totally measure the distance of the fire using the courtyard that i don't know the measurments to.
Well first of all, we can get the courtyard measurements from scaling it to weiss, it's just that no one's done it yet. Second, keep in mind that that short took place before VOLUME ONE. She's grown heavily in abilities since.

>Looks at the video

>Goes to 1:52

>Sees no instances of Flynt blasting her through glyphs, only blasting Weiss who is standing in front of her glyphs

Desmond253 said:
do you not see the big gaps inbetween each glyph in the gif or flynt fire his sound wave right through one of the gaps?
do you have something that tells me how far that wave of fire flew cause if not then it's definatly not making it to BE

except not only does flynt fire a sound wave through them he launches Weiss through the gaps aswell you can even see jaune's shocked face right after it happens.

And...? Ratt's darts havent shown the ability to melt energy constructs

And weiss can reflect it with a gravty glyph

Desmond253 said:
except not only does flynt fire a sound wave through them he launches Weiss through the gaps aswell you can even see jaune's shocked face right after it happens.
There's no real gaps between them. However things can go through them and can be broken depending on the glyph she uses.

@Desmond So i was correct, you were referring to her making multiple glyphs with gaps in-between each glyph. My mistake, sorry, i misunderstood you.

Technically thats only when she uses that specific technique though, just want to point that out

Also thats 7 for Weiss, Grace starts now

Desmond253 said:
ok now i'm curious what did you guys think i meant when i said inbetween the glyphs?
I genuinely thought you meant there were holes in the glyphs themselves lol

Back