• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jean Pierre Polnareff VS. Weiss Schnee

Status
Not open for further replies.
WeeklyBattles said:
@Professor Pol isnt 8x faster off the bat. He's not 8x faster period, yuo need a calc to back that up not just eyeballing and assumptions.
But glad someone admitted they were ignoring all the arguments made for Weiss
I'll break it down for you.

Magician's Red is slightly slower if not equal to Silver Chariot in speed. During their fight MR casually sidestepped a bunch of sword slashes with a little difficulty, not much.

Then Silver Chariot lost his armor and recieved a SPEED boost. Keep in mind they were roughly equal before.

Now Silver Chariot is so fast he's able to create eight afterimages from Avdol's perspective. That means he's moving back and forth in eight different places while retaining his casual movements from before. If you need to be twice as fast to create at least one afterimage (which is lowball), this means Silver Chariot is now at least eight times as fast, right?

@Professor I'll break it down for you:

Speed is equalized

Weiss has calcs that prove she gets a 3x boost to her speed when using her amp

Pol has no calcs therefore it is unquantifiable unless you get someone to calc it.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Dargoo Then im pretty messed up but whats more messed up is people cant see how incorrect this match is

Its stuff like this that makes me want to leave this wiki
If you can't stand people disagreeing, then maybe a debate site isn't best forr you

Right, speed was equal between SC and MR too. Didn't stop him from getting blitzed after amp.

Anyone with logical reasoning can see that creating eight after images >> being three times as fast.

Someone please close this, If weekly still has problems he can take it up at the battle removal thread, as of now this is getting pretty toxic with what somepeople are saying.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Professor I'll break it down for you:
Speed is equalized

Weiss has calcs that prove she gets a 3x boost to her speed when using her amp

Pol has no calcs therefore it is unquantifiable unless you get someone to calc it.
Third time I post this

During a match where speed is equalized, speed amplification techniques are allowed, unless they lead to a victory via Speed Blitz in favor of the slower character.

Stop bringing that argument thanks

It's just a meme about the situation dude, I'm not attacking you. Without context the image is meaningless.

If you want me to remove it feel free to do so, I'd enjoy people making memes out of me personally though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back