• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jean Pierre Polnareff VS. Weiss Schnee

Status
Not open for further replies.
We reached the milestone, we passed the milestone, and we shattered the milestone.

I'm proud to have been a part of this and couldn't have done it without your help. we're actually almost at 500 posts so we're close to hitting the thread limit.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Professor Cool so more proof Pol would be trapped
No, my point is her ice has no durability feats so you need to stop wanking it to High 8-C. Silver Chariot easily cuts her ice pillars and whatnot into pieces before she can react.

It was nice knowing all of you.

Good night, my sweet French prince.

@Professor Her ice was unable to be broken by 8-Cs attacking it with physical strikes, its not wank in any way

She doesnt make ice pillars she freezes her opponent directly

@Dargoo Then im pretty messed up but whats more messed up is people cant see how incorrect this match is

Its stuff like this that makes me want to leave this wiki

WeeklyBattles said:
@Professor Her ice was unable to be broken by 8-Cs attacking it with physical strikes, its not wank in any way
She doesnt make ice pillars she freezes her opponent directly
None of the clips you linked show an 8-C punching her ice and finds themselves unable to break it, only that they can't walk out of it which is again in relation to lifting strength, not AP.

She doesn't freeze her opponent she encapsulates them in ice. Sub-Zero freezes his opponents, what Weiss is doing is covering them in it. Big distinction, because one instantly kills a person and the other doesn't. Polnareff can escape from being inside a giant ice hand or icicle, he can't escape if he's Sub-Zero'd.

At the same time, with a 30-2 record, I think we'll have enough people to defend our point.

Go Team French!

@Professor Her ice tanked a speeding train crashing into a wall of concrete and the ensuing explosion which would have killed all of team RWBY as well as the pro huntsman that was with them and it wasnt broken

Weiss actually displayed the fact that she directly freezes her opponent in a recent episode, to the point where attacking them shatters them

@Greyfang Hey, don't say that, it's good to always vote based on truth!

Even if FRA is that truth.

You know the routine Weekly, where's the source for that?

I think a speeding train is 9-A at the absolute maximum but go get that calced. As of now it's not comparable to Silver Chariot, and so large amounbts of ice tanking a 9-A train isn't the same as tanking an 8-C blade.

None of any truth

All the arguments for Pol completely ignored all of Weiss' attacks, treated her as acting severely out of character and then standing there not fighting back and just taking hits for no reason

WeeklyBattles said:
All the arguments for Pol completely ignored all of Weiss' attacks, treated her as acting severely out of character and then standing there not fighting back and just taking hits for no reason
That's kind of what happens when you're fighting an invisible sword wielding opponent whos lowball 8x faster than you.

Is grace over? I expect Weekly to take it to the removal thread and that's cool, I don't think we've really ignored Weiss as much as he is saying. Someone contact me and I'll be a representative for Pol if this escalates.

It appears this song & dance will be quite long, but in the end, the votes are based on opinion, and a train clearly isn't changing them.

Let's get this added.

@Professor Pol isnt 8x faster off the bat. He's not 8x faster period, yuo need a calc to back that up not just eyeballing and assumptions.

But glad someone admitted they were ignoring all the arguments made for Weiss

WeeklyBattles said:
@Professor It tanked an explosion that would have killed four 8-C+s and a High 8-C
https://youtu.be/CUYhvPoxuas?t=861
Weren't their aura weakened prior to that point? Of course that weak ass train wreck should have killed them.

I don't see the ice tanking it so much as absorbing the initial impact and getting immediately eviscerated for them. You don't see a single trace of it once it reaches a stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back