• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I actually think Bug-Eaten takes this. The win condition of "hit two projectiles" when said projectiles are invisible and can be ricocheted is just so huge. While Weiss can put him down in a hit, I think the rat can do it before Weiss can.

So Bug-Eaten for me.

@Assalt the win condisiont isnt 'hit her with two projectiles' its 'hit her with a dozen or two'. Until her aura goes down completely he cant melt her, and thats not counting all her defenses like forcefields, glyph barriers, reflective gravity glyphs, and ice shields

Assaltwaffle said:
I actually think Bug-Eaten takes this. The win condition of "hit two projectiles" when said projectiles are invisible and can be ricocheted is just so huge. While Weiss can put him down in a hit, I think the rat can do it before Weiss can.
So Bug-Eaten for me.
Well, the aura forcefield being able to be messed up in 1 hit or not is actually one of the big disagreement between the two parties.

Okay, I'll collect every not outdated reasoning for BE, and I hope someone debunks this.

>>She's not using any of her glyphs especially the gravity one if she can't see the darts. She's not going to feel any strong force pushing her either. Sure, she'll keep her guard up, but it's not enough to protect against darts being ricochet'd at unexpected angles. BE will constantly and stealthily switch sniping positions to hit her with a barrage of darts before her aura goes down. That's where she melts into a nice, gelatin cube of flesh.

+AP advantage (doesn't really matter honestly, see below)

+Can't be One hit killed with her aura (but she can still be hit by a barrage of darts)

+Attacks able to cover a large zone (yeah, she's not doing these in a park full of people. Besides, Bug-Eaten can see Weiss standing out of the crowd and shoot her)

+Barriers (pretty useless against darts that are fired at her back when he ricochets them, shame she doesn't have a bubble shield)

>>Right, because Ratt managed to knock Jotaro flat on his ass... no, not even with three darts in succession did he stumble.

This thread basically amounts to Weiss having the ability to instantly backtrack her opponent after being hit by three darts in successio, something she has not demonstrated. Her abilities are not 60m in range. There are people in Central Park too, why is she spamming these ice cyclones and whatnot just for the sake of it?

Weekly and Desmond are just repeating themselves on the fact that his dart can melt aura. Aura does not continually replace itself, regenerate yes but at a slow tedious pace - not tournament/competitively viable. If she gets hit her aura is melting.

>>Bug-Eaten for Xtasy's and Desmond's reasons. Seriously, despite all these forcefields and shit, I don't even know why would she do all of that to a rat. Plus the location should give him an advantage here using his small size and stealth mastery as well as lack of prior knowledge on the rat.

And there's no sheer force in those darts actually, you should really watch/read BE's fight scenes. It's also really smart too. Once it fires a burst, and if Weiss guesses something's shooting at her, it's going to reposition immediately, leaving no trace of where it was before and it's really effective given that it's invisible to Weiss. If she tries to dodge or block something she can't see, it will calculate it's shots before pulling the trigger. She'll put up a forcefield, only for her to receive four ricochet'd darts to the back. Rinse and repeat until she's jelly.

Some fight scenes for this rat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16-UhDwLg1k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaSZsynpv4g

>>She's going to die really quickly to BE's darts. BE is not OHKing Weiss, but he's barraging her with darts. If that fight scene didn't have Jotaro and his time stop, we would've seen how brutal Jotaro would be killed. He's going to be hit from all angles, and Weiss has no idea where the darts are until she gets hit.

The barriers are, sadly, only good for protecting her front. She'll get flanked by BE constantly repositioning stealthily to get a good burst of darts at her.

You're forgetting that BE can ricochet the darts to hit her at unexpected angles. This rat isn't dumb as you think he is.

It's not hit her with a dozen, he shoots three at a time. He hits her with two seperate barrages and the fight is done - her aura melted and then her skin is melting.

He can ricochet too, good point. There's no backtracking him in this fight.

@Professor Her aura will replace itself if it starts to melt. He needs to take her aura down completely in order to actually hit her which will take a lot more than two hits. Ive explained this multiple times now.

ProfessorLord said:
It's not hit her with a dozen, he shoots three at a time. He hits her with two seperate barrages and the fight is done - her aura melted and then her skin is melting.

He can ricochet too, good point. There's no backtracking him in this fight.
Didn't he volley like 5 at Jotaro at once? Even if she figures out what is the damage that is huge.

In that clip he did three Weekly, on his ricochet attempt he did at least five.

Source on aura constantly replacing himself or is that head-canon?

Now I think and read about it more. These projectiles are invisible and Bug Eaten is concealed. Unless the aura is passive and covers her whole body then I doubt Weiss wins. At the start, But Eaten shoots while concealed. Weiss doesn't know to block because they're invisible. Weiss melts. GG. However, it could take time for her to melt and she could locate where the shots are coming from and attack. Draw. So it depends if the aura is passively on all the time and how fast people melt when hit.

@Emperor it does cover her whole body but the dart can melt her aura, read from the start.

But you're right, she doesn't know where BE is and cannot determine where he's firing from because of his richocheting.

We need to determine if the dart can melt the aura. Even if it does she apparently has other ways of blocking. She can just stack barriers and work on locating Eaten.

Oh there's also the scene from Tyrian vs RNJR where Tyrian cracks Ruby's aura and it repairs itself

Same thing happened in Oscar vs Lionheart and the students and Qrow vs Hazel

@Emperor The dart can melt aura but until her aura goes down completely it will just close the hole that was melted in it nigh-instantly

@Weekly

Bug-Eaten is pretty smart. If he sees the aura repairing after a hit he can just volley 5 one after the other and the ones further back will sneak through the aura before it repairs.

They do say Aura is passive but there's nothing about it constantly replacing itself - they says that as they receive more damage it depletes and if that happens what the fighter is left with is their resolve.

On second tought I'll retract my vote for the moment, I want to see how this will go before voting. I dont want the best girl lose :´v

Also the Rat's darts keep melting what they hit non-stop. Considering it was melting Star Platinum as per Jotaro's own quote, if it hits even once it would keep constantly melting and draining her Aura reserves until it depletes.

The rat will keep no-scoping with invisible stuff and ricocheting the bullets to hit from other angles if she dodges or to circumvent barriers, same way it did with Star Platinum and Jotaro who are said to be some of the characters with the Greatest Precision in the whole series (and Time Stopping, too - note that the rat predicted Jotaro's manner of avoiding through even that and still managed to noscope him when unlike here, Jotaro could *actually* see where it was, its stand and the bullets, but still didn't matter).

Bug-Eaten for reasons aforesaid. (If grace is not over yet.)

Well Strength/Durability/Speed seems irrelevant when we are talking how hax works. (I will supplement if I feel right.)

Advantages for Bug-Eaten :

+Invisible projectile

+Said projectiles can attack from unusual angles

+Small size

+Durability negation

Advantages for Weiss :

+AP advantage

+Can't be One hit killed with her aura

+Attacks able to cover a large zone (projectiles or AOE)

+Barriers

But...

Weiss can still be attacked by a barrage of darts.

She technically has a bubble shield but wrapping herself with such shield renders herself unable to attack without glyphs. Some darts can still break her barrier, leaving Weiss vulnerable with a weird face.

And while she can still create a glyph her glyph is slow in formation and combat. And Weiss needs to spend time to create glyphs so Bug-Eaten could have shot a few more darts to finish things off.

BE mid to high diff. (If Weiss is losing to Jean Pierre Polnareff here - where Polnareff is a much larger object for Weiss to see and attack, I do not see her winning here.)

Thread 2

@Fate

Completely unrelated to the outcome of the fight but you can't really call it "noscope"ing when Bug-Eaten is literally always scoped in.

@Jason What are you talking about? She can create glyphs with a gesture, with a thought, its not slow at all

(Contradicts himself on no more discussion)

So if the projectiles hit the aura it just melts over and over even if it regenerates. Then he can use "ricocheting" to attack at angles where the aura has been melted. And I guess that's a no to Eaten being concealed so Weiss can't find him.

Welp, I forgot about that thingy Fate mentioned and combined with the fact she can't see the Stand I vote for BE FRA.

Also, this has now 400 posts, it really took a lot.

She doesn't know anything about her opponent who is a few inches tall and 60m away in dense vegetation... of course Weiss doesn't know where she is @Emperor.

Back