• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

weakest character that can defeat yukari yakumo?

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Uniasha said:
Uniasha said:
MrKingOfNegativity said:
John Taylor is the answer to almost every thread like this.
Especially when the thread says "can" and not "would".
his tier is above 2B for god sake
He is talking about the 9-B key
his 9B key is extremely slow to counter boundary manipulation
His 9-B key has 1-B hax, my dude
but his 9B key is millions of times slower

Uniasha said:
Uniasha said:
Uniasha said:
Eganergo said:
boundary manipulation could negate both when they are below their peak potential
She cant negate Hiroshi's 1-A hax
did he have these haxes before he was 1A?
Yes, he has 1-A hax on his Low 7-C key
actually...which one? ^^ll
The second one

Uniasha said:
Uniasha said:
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
pretty sure yukari is faster on the draw
Kharn has passive 1-B powernull so
so he is similar to the celexus assasain okay i guess that's an instant ko...but i can't seem to find hiroshi's 1B hax you're talking about
Hiroshi's 1-A hax comes from his subjective reality which can overwrite these dudes

Well that depends, since not all EEs can deal with Low-Godly
Well yeah but I'm referring to the cookie cutter mind-body-soul variety.

Of course, if you decide to make it so the character has to be "guaranteed" to win, rather than simply being capable of doing so...

There's always Jessica Sorrow.

Back