• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

strongest character YOU with superpowers can defeat

Mister passersby has 6 more exams he needs to go trough, so if you excuse him, he will be slowly losing his sanity and will to live before he can respond to any of these

I wish you all a wonderful life because mine isn't
You life is worth living and I think that makes it wonderful enough, now we just gotta tap in so we can get to the bag 💪💪

Damn I kinda suck
Super Skilled
1 - Master of deception. (Easily confuse, mislead and lie convincingly)

2 - Trick-shot. (Shoot and hit targets from seemingly impossible angles, even via ricochets)

Power Type 2:

Super Powered
1 - Night vision. (See in low-light conditions using built-in optical image intensifiers)

2 - Double jump. (Jump off the ground, then jump again in mid-air)

Power Type 3:

Acid Control (Elemental)
1 - Acid vision. (Corrode things by looking at them)

2 - Corrosive touch. (Corrode objects by touching them)

3 - Acid barrier. (Create acids shields out of nothing)
PowerPower originSkill Level:
1stNatural ability since birth--
2ndBlessedUnstable
3rdMagical artifactUnstable

Damn I kinda suck
Super Skilled
1 - Master of deception. (Easily confuse, mislead and lie convincingly)

2 - Trick-shot. (Shoot and hit targets from seemingly impossible angles, even via ricochets)

Power Type 2:

Super Powered
1 - Night vision. (See in low-light conditions using built-in optical image intensifiers)

2 - Double jump. (Jump off the ground, then jump again in mid-air)

Power Type 3:

Acid Control (Elemental)
1 - Acid vision. (Corrode things by looking at them)

2 - Corrosive touch. (Corrode objects by touching them)

3 - Acid barrier. (Create acids shields out of nothing)
1stNatural ability since birth--
2ndBlessedUnstable
3rdMagical artifactUnstable
The powers aren't that bad but the skill 💀

Power Type 1: Magical

1 - Magic annulment. (Cause all magic to become ineffective when within range)

2 - Dark arts. (Use evil magic and arcane knowledge to cast spells, place curses and manipulate reality)

Power Type 2: Super Powered

1 - Berserker. (Substantially increase power, stamina and rage at the cost of self-control)

Power Type 3: Augmented

1 - Infra-red vision. (See the heat signatures of targets, across long distances and through certain materials)

2 - Night vision. (See in low-light and pitch black conditions using built-in optical image intensifiers and infra-red light)

---
1stAncient GenesDependent on status
2ndBlessed (The Chosen One)Average
3rdDeliberate experimentation--
Strengthened by:---
Weakened by:---

This was way more decent than i thought ngl, Reality Warping and Passive Power nullification are something really difficult to deal

Power Type 1:
Augmented
1 - Infra-red vision. (See the heat signatures of targets, across long distances and through certain materials)
Power Type 2:
Super Powered
1 - Atomic. (Shrink down to atomic levels)
2 - Gravity control. (Increase, decrease or reverse gravity within a certain range)
3 - Improved regeneration. (Reform and recover from almost any damage)
Power Type 3:
Super Human
1 - Super stamina. (Keep going for 365 hours straight before tiring)
2 - Rubber body. (Even a fall from the highest place barely leaves a scratch)

Power | Power origin | Skill Level:
1st | Experiment gone wrong | --
2nd | Genetic Mutation | Skilled
3rd | Deliberate experimentation | --

---
Strengthened by: Hunger
Weakened by: Social expectations (basically my current life)
I assume i would have increased mass from subatomic size.
Also my rubber body works well with gravity since i can shrink, cling to the opponent or be near them, and take em into space where i jump off at the last second and fall to earth with my rubber body. Also i can rip people apart from inside.

1. I stomp
2. I kill him
3. I take a while but kill him, demon form might be some trouble since id need the space strategy thanks to his regen
4. Same as before, space strat needed
5. I can take this
6. Same here
7. Now heres where im in trouble. I cant really send luffy to space since he can always latch onto the ground with his elasticity, and ripping him apart from inside will be my only resort. With prior knowledge the best i can manage is getting him into the ocean and attacking his brain from inside. Gear 5th is gonna be a massive issue for me so i should immediately go for the parts of the brain that effect imagination and incap him from there.
8. Narutos regen will be a serious problem for me destroying his insides. And he can breathe in space. My only option is continuously destroying him from inside and hoping he doesnt find a workaround or is able to kill me via chakra abilities. I only have 15 days of stamina and if he outlasts or kills me i lose. My only wincon is wearing his stamina down and killing him
9. I die
10. I get washed
11. Maybe i could eliminate him from the tournament of power. Otherwise i die
12. What even is life?
13. Invulnerability means ill have to resort to the gravity strategy. He can fight against me with his own gravity however so i may have to try to drown him. Also may be very location dependent given his smarts.
14. This guy has every means to escape from me. If were fighting to the death though, ig his wincon is draining me? If i can gravity hax him enough long enough to pull of the thanos ass strategy on him then i win.

Last edited:
13. Invulnerability means ill have to resort to the gravity strategy. He can fight against me with his own gravity however so i may have to try to drown him. Also may be very location dependent given his smarts.
Mf you still can't kill me. Drowning would be negated by my invul, same with sending me to space. I convert your mechanical energy to nothing and you can't move. I then laugh in your face (I'm not mean, just in character), before telling you

"Stand proud, you are strong." And I ask you if you wanna be my subordinate. You agree. I win via social influencing.

Mf you still can't kill me. Drowning would be negated by my invul, same with sending me to space. I convert your mechanical energy to nothing and you can't move. I then laugh in your face (I'm not mean, just in character), before telling you

"Stand proud, you are strong." And I ask you if you wanna be my subordinate. You agree. I win via social influencing.
Im pretty sure invulnerability only protects you from any physical damage as opposed to having oxygen cut off or having self sustenance. That or i could bring some high class drug with me if i have any prep and ant-man my way up your butt with it. (then again your abilities might make you dangerous with prep too)

Im pretty sure invulnerability only protects you from any physical damage as opposed to having oxygen cut off or having self sustenance. That or i could bring some high class drug with me if i have any prep and ant-man my way up your butt with it. (then again your abilities might make you dangerous with prep too)
Have oxygen cut off or no sustenance only kill people due to the damage. You are confusing damage for pain most likely.
Also good luck with allat when I take away your mechanical energy.

forgot this existed lol
14. This guy has every means to escape from me. If were fighting to the death though, ig his wincon is draining me? If i can gravity hax him enough long enough to pull of the thanos ass strategy on him then i win.

bro i literally have perfect and absolute control over time, you're f*cked

Destruction magic. (Cast spells that cause devastating damage and pain)

Idk how good that is
So I have

Destruction magic. (Cast spells that cause devastating damage and pain)
Perfect aim. (Never miss a target)
Finger guns. (Fire lasers from the user's fingers)

Back