• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

strongest character YOU with superpowers can defeat

Would my time stop be thought based? Because if so, then I might have a chance against the DB characters.

Power Type 1:
Super Skilled
1 - Master of surprise. (Remain unassuming and inconspicuous, allowing the user to catch others off guard)
2 - Voice mimicry. (Perfectly match another person's voice and speech patterns)
Power Type 2:
Super Powered
1 - Thunder-clap. (Create large shock-waves by clapping)
2 - Duplication. (Create multiple clones that can act independently)
Power Type 3:
Mental Master
1 - Ultra apathy. (Remain emotionless and detached, no matter the situation)
2 - Inventive. (Easily design contraptions to solve any problem)

Power | Power origin | Skill Level:
1st | Many years of study | --
2nd | Natural power since birth | Dependent on status
3rd | Ancient technique | --

---
Strengthened by: Hedonism
Weakened by: ---
I could probably beat MIkey with Duplication + Thunderclap spam. Everyone else just takes the attacks and beats up all the clones

I think this would be more interesting if all stats were equalized

Power Type 1:

Super Human
1 - Enhanced flexibility. (Twist and bend easily, more than typically possible)

2 - Super shrimp. (Small build, ultra strength)

3 - Super hearing. (Hear the faintest whisper up to 900 m/2,953 ft away)

Power Type 2:

Super Skilled
1 - Master of deception. (Easily confuse, mislead and lie convincingly)

2 - Predator's vision. (Easily determine who will make a suitable target)

3 - Improved tracker. (Use an uncanny ability to track down targets)

Power Type 3:

Energy control
1 - Energy manipulation. (Control, reduce, increase and restrain the energy flow of other beings and objects)

2 - Energy blade. (Produce a powerful blade of energy with burning and/or cutting properties)

---
PowerPower originSkill Level:
1stMixed species--
2ndNatural ability since birth--
3rdNatural power since birthNo control
Strengthened by:---
Weakened by:
If I had some control over my last ability I would have a lot of cool things I could do, but since I don't I'm pretty weak...
**** it I'm going to use a bunch of poison gas to take this ************ down
I am dead
I am dead
I am dead
I am dead
I deal with him after he gets thin
I am dead
I am dead
I am dead
I am dead
I am dead
I am dead
I am dead

If I had control over my third ability, it is possible that I could make my way to round 7, being able to take down Goku with great luck

Power Type 1:
Super Skilled
1 - Relentless hunter. (Identify and track down practically any target)
Power Type 2:
Psychic
1 - Xenoglossy. (Speak a language fluently without having ever learned it before)
Power Type 3:
Magical
1 - Magic annulment. (Cause all magic to become ineffective when within range)
2 - Potion master. (Create healing potions and deadly poisons)
3 - Earth magic. (Draw power from the planet to cast spells to create barriers to protect, heal, and help)

1st | Many years of study | --
2nd | Many years of study | Unstable
3rd | Many years of study | Low

---
Strengthened by: Hope
Weakened by: Love-sickness
Ngl I ain't even getting past round 1.

Ngl I ain't even getting past round 1.
nah, you have potential

Strengthened by: Hope
just go the hero path, give people hope, create a religion, tell the people you're god's apostle, create miracles witht this ability

3 - Earth magic. (Draw power from the planet to cast spells to create barriers to protect, heal, and help)

and voila, it will grow stronger, and then you can get solod by naruto.....i'm sorry

Power Type 1:
Energy control
1 - Energy form. (Transform into pure energy)
2 - Energy shield. (Produce a concentrated wall of energy that blocks objects and absorbs energy)
3 - Energy waves. (Fire an exceptionally high-powered energy outwards in rhythmic waves)
Power Type 2:
Super Human
1 - Improved silent movement. (Move without making a sound, despite floor and clothing conditions)
Power Type 3:
Mental Master
1 - Super charm. (Always know just what to do to win people over)

1st | Mixed species | Master
2nd | Ancient Genes | --
3rd | Human technology | --

---
Strengthened by: ---
Weakened by: Sunlight

So... Basically a Energy Control Msater with Amazing Charm but a weakness to Sunlight. The Silent Movement is dead weight.
Now let's see how far I go-

Oh yeah I get Blitzed and One Shot, yay

Power Type 1:
Magical
1 - Blood magic. (Cast spells by using blood from the user and others)
Power Type 2:
Energy control
1 - Energy binding. (Create restraints or barriers to restrict or imprison others)
2 - Energy form. (Transform into pure energy)
3 - Chi control. (Harness the energy within to attack, heal and fly)
Power Type 3:
Super Powered
1 - Morphing. (Transform from one form into another)
2 - Heat vision. (See the heat signatures of targets, across long distances and through certain materials)
3 - Gilded. (Possess skin covered in a protective layer of solid gold)

1st | Natural power since birth | Limited
2nd | Natural power since birth | Skilled
3rd | Experiment gone wrong | Incompetent

---
That's better

Round 1: I restrain Mikey with energy then beat him up with Chi enhanced attacks
Round 2: I can transform into energy and fly so Yuji is gonna have a really hard time hitting me, but i also don't have many great offensive options. The only thing that could probably even damage Yuji is heat vision since he doens't have any heat resistance, but i am also incompitent with using that so idk. Could honestly go 50/50
Round 3: None of my attacks can harm him and he counters my maneuverability with acrobatics + AOE so yea i'm getting bodied

Power Type 1:

Super Human
1 - Improved bone density. (Super strong bones that are impervious to breaking)

2 - Super leap. (Leap forward 200 m/656 ft when running)

3 - Improved light touch. (A steady hand and delicate touch)

Power Type 2:

Supernatural
1 - Multipotence. (Know what is happening in multiple locations at once)

Power Type 3:

Beast Master
1 - Dog-eared. (Possess short, droopy ears, like a dog)

---
1stGenetic Mutation--
2ndNatural power since birthSkilled
3rdExperiment gone wrongIncompetent
Strengthened by:---
Weakened by:---
It got worse

1 - Dog-eared. (Possess short, droopy ears, like a dog)
Incompetent

how can you be incompetent at having dog ears bruh

Round 3: None of my attacks can harm him and he counters my maneuverability with acrobatics + AOE so yea i'm getting bodied
...fam, you can transform into pure energy and then attack, none of these guys can even hit you 2

it's a stalemate

I ain't got no hope, how am I gonna give other people something I don't have?
just pretend to have it, why not

...fam, you can transform into pure energy and then attack, none of these guys can even hit you 2

it's a stalemate
I mean i'm not exactly the most tireless person in the world, i assume in a war of attrition an anime protaganist would beat me especially when i'm constantly running around as energy

I mean i'm not exactly the most tireless person in the world, i assume in a war of attrition an anime protaganist would beat me especially when i'm constantly running around as energy
it was never mentioned that it consumed stamina, and really just stand still, they literally can't hit you, you're pure energy

they're ******

it was never mentioned that it consumed stamina, and really just stand still, they literally can't hit you, you're pure energy

they're ******
Huh i thought of it more like how Genshin character can move around as their element but yea i can just stand there lmao.

With that in mind i beat Mikey, have a decent shot against Yuji and stalemate rounds 3 - 6. The characters in rounds 7- 9 all have a form of non-physical interaction but idk if they can interact with energy specifically. Ichigo does some soul mambo-jumbo, Goku gets stalemated and Beerus hakai's me out of existance

I can't damage @DivineAura44 and he canmanipualte my energy transformation. You can also manipulate my energy form or just time-stop kill me before i can transform

I can't damage @DivineAura44 and he canmanipualte my energy transformation. You can also manipulate my energy form or just time-stop kill me before i can transform
i seriously lucked out with that time manip lol

it's even at total control, plus i can't die of old age and i can just hop onto another dimension if i ever need to run

those are all weirdly compatible abilities

Almost too compatible:unsure:
yeah i just realized i'm an immortal dimensional hopping being who can freely manipulate time and energy at will, plus i can fly....

the only thing out of place is the ice manip, i will just treat it as a toy or smth

i can absorb the energy, alter it, pause and slow time, literally hop btw dimensions, i'm also not an idiot, i'm spamming time pause every fight lmao
I don't think my gravity manip is energy based. I don't think I can create black holes as you imply (due to my limited control) but the increased gravity on your part should slow you down.

Super Skilled
1 - Assassin's skill set. (Use numerous abilities that naturally improve multiple skills and traits ideal for assassination, including stealth, observation, focus, weapon and fighting proficiency, etc)

2 - Smooth criminal. (Pull off heists, steal objects and data, and lie and cheat without being caught)

3 - Polyglot. (Speak many languages fluently )

Power Type 2:

Mental Master
1 - Improved focus. (Remain unshakeable; be calm and focused in all situations)

2 - Polyglot. (Speak many languages fluently without having learned them beforehand)

3 - Mindful. (Never forget a face or detail)

Power Type 3:

Augmented
1 - Bionic eye. (Replaces the user's real eye with an advanced cybernetic one)

---
1stNatural ability since birth--
2ndAncient technique--
3rdLive-saving surgery--
Strengthened by:Arrogance
Weakened by:---

I got an ideal assassination kit, so I'll try to kill everyone when they're sleeping or something.

As I said before, filling this unfortunate man's ass with poisonous gas
I kill when I'm sleeping
This ************'s sense of smell completely ***** me
Round 4: Muzan Kibutsuji
Round 5: Merue
Round 6: All-Might
Round 7: luffy
Round 8: naruto
Round 9: saitama
Round 10: ichigo
Round11: goku
Round 12: beerus
Round13: DivineAura44
Round14: me
I die

Well, if we're allowed to get a "runback" so to speak, I suppose I'll try again.

Power Type 1:
Mental Master
1 - Improved bravery. (Remain calm and fearless in all situations)
2 - Improved focus. (Remain unshakeable; be calm and focused in all situations)
Power Type 2:
Supernatural
1 - Demon form. (Transform into a demon)
2 - Demonic. (Harbour dark powers, arcane knowledge and increased abilities and strength)
3 - Possession. (Physically take control of the bodies and minds of others)
Power Type 3:
Wood Control (Elemental)
1 - Wood transmutation. (Transform objects into woods by looking at them)
2 - Wood shroud. (Create a tight, protective skin of wood over the body. Bludgeons surrounding objects, gradually damages the user)
3 - Wood manipulation. (Manipulate existing woods; grow, shrink and move. Cannot create or remove woods)

1st | Blessed (The Chosen One) | --
2nd | Natural power since birth | Skilled
3rd | Natural power since birth | Dependent on status

---

Sight based transmutation GG

I kill you whenever you choose to unfreeze it.
i send you to a dimension filled with magma while you're in paused time...or just age you, as i speed up your cell division process, you can die via aging

and you know i can just run into another dimension and come back right?
i'm literally unkillable

You're a plank of wood.

Last time I checked, a plank of wood can't think.
it said you transmute what you see

..there is skin, flesh, then bones, three layers before you get to see my brain, at best, you're transmuting my skin

edit: nvm, looking again, it said objects, i'm not a women, i still get to live

it said you transmute what you see

..there is skin, flesh, then bones, three layers before you get to see my brain, at best, you're transmuting my skin
I feel like you're taking it way too literally. The far more common and logical interpretation would be that I can turn everything I "see" into wood, including the components inside of it, as it would count as one "thing".

Power Type 1:
Energy control
1 - Chi control. (Harness the energy within to attack, heal and fly)
Power Type 2:
Super Powered
1 - Duplication. (Create multiple clones that can act independently)
Power Type 3:
Psychic
1 - Astral projection. (Let the user's mind/spirit to exit the user's body and freely travel across time and space)
2 - Mind exchange. (Swap minds between the user and a target, or between two or more targets)
3 - Memory drain. (Drain the memories of others, leeching energy and power from the target and transferring it to the user)

Power|Power origin|Skill Level:
1st|Natural power since birth|Total
2nd|Ancient Genes|Unstable
3rd|Many years of study|Beginner

---
Weakened by: Low energy

I PROBABLY SMOKED ALL OF THESE GOONS WAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I feel like you're taking it way too literally. The far more common and logical interpretation would be that I can turn everything I "see" into wood, including the components inside of it, as it would count as one "thing".
prove it tough guy, there ain't no context to use here, i'm free to take it literally lol

also it said objects, read it again, it's not as strong as i tought it was
1 - Astral projection. (Let the user's mind/spirit to exit the user's body and freely travel across time and space)
man, your psychic abilities are op

you really do kill everyone...by swapping bodies and killing them with their own abilities

jesus that's dirty

i guess you're round 15 now

i send you to a dimension filled with magma while you're in paused time
Ok and? I'm not gonna die to that also nothing says you have the power to send others.
or just age you, as i speed up your cell division process, you can die via aging
That's bio manip, not time manip. There's no reason to think you can do that.
and you know i can just run into another dimension and come back right?
Pretty sure running away from a fight for a week is a lose con and I don't see why you'd ever think to do that. Come back and I destroy you.

Back