• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Two Overpowered 2-Cs (Yukari Yakumo vs Superman) (0-0-0)

You may be wondering, Topaz, why are you doing this match?
Simple. Friend wanted me to do it. See who would win in a fight to the death

Superman is the same as in Goku vs Superman 3, composite of all comic canon (Golden Age, Pre-Crisis, Post Crisis, New 52, and Rebirth)
Yukari has well- Yukari stuff (plus Optional Equipment)
Speed is equalized, battle location is just simply Earth, SBA otherwise

Soloer of Verses: 0
Goku Slayer: 0
This match is incredibly stupid and shouldnt happen to begin with: 0​

Isn't Superman 52 4D spacetimes in here?
Im pretty sure, yes. How would that compare to Yukari's Doremy scaling ( i cant recall perfectly but its like 100-118 of something. Universes i would presume (118 is such a specific number good god))

Im pretty sure, yes. How would that compare to Yukari's Doremy scaling ( i cant recall perfectly but its like 100-118 of something. Universes i would presume (118 is such a specific number good god))
I mean, even 1 space-time of a difference between spacetimes should warrant a oneshot since one is an infinite greater than the other (or in this case, 48+ infinites than the other) but IDK how this wiki treats that

I mean, even 1 space-time of a difference between spacetimes should warrant a oneshot since one is an infinite greater than the other (or in this case, 48+ infinites than the other) but IDK how this wiki treats that
Tbh, I’m probably gonna let someone who knows more about Touhou debate here- I’m just here to count votes lol

Superman could time travel and BFR Yukari to another time.
IDK how she can deal with that without equalized speed.
Like, what if Superman kills Yukari as a baby?
Or well, as a weak youkai baby young myth thing-y.

Superman could time travel and BFR Yukari to another time.
IDK how she can deal with that without equalized speed.
Like, what if Superman kills Yukari as a baby?
Or well, as a weak youkai baby young myth thing-y.
Yukari is a Type 1 Acausal being, i dont think thats going to work on her

Fair, but Yukari wouldn't be able to recover from being BFR'd to another place in time since she can't time travel.

Yukari gets send to the Jurassic era.
She uh- also resists BFR as well lol. Doremy beat Supes to the punch

She uh- also resists BFR as well lol. Doremy beat Supes to the punch
Nah, getting your soul sent to another world doesn't prevent your body from being sent to another time. You'd have to prove Yukari can resist that specifically which she can't.

Yukari also has time travel, scaling from Maribel. Wouldnt be too much of a hassle to free herself from the Jurassic Period

I mean, yeah, Yukari can still get EE'd, though- if speed is unequalized, would Yukari's Precog help her in any way? She would most likely know that this match is coming because of it

I mean, yeah, Yukari can still get EE'd, though- if speed is unequalized, would Yukari's Precog help her in any way? She would most likely know that this match is coming because of it
I doubt it. Superman would be immeasurably/infinitely faster than Yukari.

This match is just throwing whatever Superman has at Yukari and figuring out whether she would resist it or not due to the speed difference since Superman would blitz Yukari before she can even think of using precognition or doing anything at all.

If Yukari resists everything, stalemate or Yukari stomps.

If Superman has a method of defeating Yukari. It's a stomp in his favor unless it's OOC or something like that.

I doubt it. Superman would be immeasurably/infinitely faster than Yukari.

This match is just throwing whatever Superman has at Yukari and figuring out whether she would resist it or not due to the speed difference since Superman would blitz Yukari before she can even think of using precognition or doing anything at all.

If Yukari resists everything, stalemate or Yukari stomps.

If Superman has a method of defeating Yukari. It's a stomp in his favor unless it's OOC or something like that.
I mean, i did equalize speed for this (in typical fashion) so Yukari would probably have to edge here simply put

I mean, i did equalize speed for this (in typical fashion) so Yukari would probably have to edge here simply put
Oh, you equalized speed? I'm blind.

Either way no matter what hax Superman has. Yukari has better passives and better regeneration so she'll have a better chance to use her hax on Superman (Or just one shot him with danmaku lol) since Superman doesn't use his strongest hax in character.

Yukari stomps (Unless you unequalize speed)

Coward!

Also, did your friend ask you who would win between Yukari and Superman or who would win between Yukari and Superman with equalized speed?

The first one says who would truly win and the second one says who would win in a scenario where one character is crippled for the sake of a debate.

Coward!

Also, did your friend ask you who would win between Yukari and Superman or who would win between Yukari and Superman with equalized speed?

The first one says who would truly win and the second one says who would win in a scenario where one character is crippled for the sake of a debate.
I mean, yeah, i told them that speed was going to be equalized, they seemed fine with it
You do realize that 90% of people here use equalized speed for their matches. Im just going along with what other people are doing

You dont seem too opposed when they do it

I mean, yeah, i told them that speed was going to be equalized, they seemed fine with it
You do realize that 90% of people here use equalized speed for their matches. Im just going along with what other people are doing

You dont seem too opposed when they do it
I'm opposed to equalized matches in general for anything other than debate. I'm just not going to say that every time someone makes a MU in here.

Either way I have no problems now.

I'm opposed to equalized matches in general for anything other than debate. I'm just not going to say that every time someone makes a MU in here.

Either way I have no problems now.
At the end of the day, there really is no point to getting too into debates with two fictional characters. VS debates are meant to be fun. Eh well. I guess this thread can be closed now, going to be a stomp either way :/

At the end of the day, there really is no point to getting too into debates with two fictional characters. VS debates are meant to be fun. Eh well. I guess this thread can be closed now, going to be a stomp either way :/
I think we could debate who would win with unequalized speed.

We can try to find if Superman has any method of defeating Yukari.

I think we could debate who would win with unequalized speed.

We can try to find if Superman has any method of defeating Yukari.
I mean, if speed is unequalized, then it would most likely be a speedstomp for Superman, unless Supes is actively holding back (which, fair point, he would be. World made of cardboard and whatnot)

Yukari would most likely see that hesitation as her ticket to win

Back