• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

strongest character YOU with superpowers can defeat

That's bio manip, not time manip. There's no reason to think you can do that.
...no, it's called speeding up time, you still age naturally, just that my complete control over time ***** you and anyone who can't travel trough time and space really badly

Pretty sure running away from a fight for a week is a lose con and I don't see why you'd ever think to do that.
nah, i can outlive you 2, i'm immortal and you're not

nothing says you have the power to send others.
guess that's true

...no, it's called speeding up time, you still age naturally, just that my complete control over time ***** you and anyone who can't travel trough time and space really badly
You described it badly. That's actually not possible though. Due to my energy conversion and constant battery, I can infinitely convert energy into life and keep myself alive.

In summary, I'm the goat and I solo. I'm the true final boss. I have invul and can use my energy to have immortality.

prove it tough guy, there ain't no context to use here, i'm free to take it literally lol
Mate, there's no need to get aggressive. When did I ever say I was a "tough guy", or implied anything close?
also it said objects, read it again, it's not as strong as i tought it was
The definition of object is "A material thing that can be seen and touched."

A human being fits this criteria, and thus, would be effected.

You described it badly. That's actually not possible though. Due to my energy conversion and constant battery, I can infinitely convert energy into life and keep myself alive.
i have literal complete control over time, i can specifically speed up your body's natural phyiological functions and slow down your processing abilities by slowing time around your brain

there is actually nothing you can do, also absorbing energy doesn't reverse the natural aging process

See previous answer.
no one decided that tho

Mate, there's no need to get aggressive. When did I ever say I was a "tough guy", or implied anything close?
...errr, i wasn't, that's usually how i joke around

apologies if it came out the wrong way

The definition of object is "A material thing that can be seen and touched."

A human being fits this criteria, and thus, would be effected.
the site differentiates btw "objects" and "living beings" , the former usually means inatimate stuff, not living organisms

...errr, i wasn't, that's usually how i joke around

apologies if it came out the wrong way
Ah, in that case, it's all good then; just maybe try to tone it down a little when not with friends.
the site differentiates btw "objects" and "living beings" , the former usually means inatimate stuff, not living organisms
I haven't heard of this rule before, do you mind linking where in the regulations that this distinction is made?

i have literal complete control over time, i can specifically speed up your body's natural phyiological functions and slow down your processing abilities by slowing time around your brain

there is actually nothing you can do, also absorbing energy doesn't reverse the natural aging process

no one decided that tho
I convert your mechanical energy to nothing, you can't act.

Ah, in that case, it's all good then; just maybe try to tone it down a little when not with friends.
aight, still tho, i do apologize for that

I haven't heard of this rule before, do you mind linking where in the regulations that this distinction is made?
it's how the define the abilities
for example
2 - Energy absorption. (Absorb energy from other beings and object and use it to re-energise the user)

here, beings and objects are clearly seperate, indicating a clear distinction between the 2

such definitions are used in all the abilities

I convert your mechanical energy to nothing, you can't move.
i also have energy absoroption and energy conversion bruh
2 - Energy absorption. (Absorb energy from other beings and object and use it to re-energise the user)
3 - Energy conversion. (Change energy from one form to another i.e light into heat, sound into kinetic)

not only that, i'm way more skilled than you at using them

Power | Power origin | Skill Level:
1st | Natural power since birth | Complete control
2nd | Supernatural | Complete control

i'm you, but better

edit: also since when is mechanical energy a thing lol

I should be able to clear everyone due to me negating all energy near me. I can literally turn off a person's brain by standing near them.

aight, still tho, i do apologize for that

it's how the define the abilities
for example

here, beings and objects are clearly seperate, indicating a clear distinction between the 2

such definitions are used in all the abilities
Ohhhh, you meant for the super power site? Nevermind then lmao, I thought you meant on the forums.

Power Type 1:
Super Powered
1 - Duplication. (Create multiple clones that can act independently)
2 - Invulnerability. (Completly incapable of taking damage (still capable of death from aging))
3 - Mirror-gateway. (Teleport from one location to another by walking through mirrors)
Power Type 2:
Mental Master
1 - Inventive. (Easily design contraptions to solve any problem)
2 - Error detection. (Sense or detect any kind of errors nearby)
3 - Super Anxiety. (Induce levels of anxiety in others that ranges from mildly nervous to utter panic)
Power Type 3:
Magical
1 - Mind control spell. (Remotely control the thoughts and/or actions of another creature)
2 - Transportation spell. (Teleport between locations at will)
3 - Love spell. (Cast a spell that causes people to love one another)

Power|Power origin|Skill Level:
1st|Alien technology|Dependent on mood
2nd|Ancient technique|--
3rd|Natural power since birth|Dependent on mood

---
Strengthened by: innate goodness
Weakened by: madness

I can teleport 2 ways😭
Anxiety gg?
Love spell gg
Love spell gg
I become yorichi (anxiety gg)
I wonder if love spell will work?
Love spell or anxiety gg
Love spell
i talk no jutsu him
Does he have mind control resistance?
I get soul crushed gg
I solo
Would love spell, mind manip or anxiety even work?
Mind control probably works
I PassDeezNutz in yo mouth

Power Type 1:
Energy control
1 - Chi control. (Harness the energy within to attack, heal and fly)
Power Type 2:
Super Powered
Power Type 3:
Psychic
1 - Astral projection. (Let the user's mind/spirit to exit the user's body and freely travel across time and space)
2 - Mind exchange. (Swap minds between the user and a target, or between two or more targets)
3 - Memory drain. (Drain the memories of others, leeching energy and power from the target and transferring it to the user)

1st|Natural power since birth|Total
2nd|Ancient Genes|Unstable
3rd|Many years of study|Beginner

---
Strengthened by: ---
Weakened by: Low energy

I PROBABLY SMOKED ALL OF THESE GOONS WAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
@KingNanaya this

I already explained that he would likely default to his powers that he is experienced in, not the powers where he is "unstable" & is "beginner" level. He doesn't solo.

Power Type 1:
Super Powered
2 - Invulnerability. (Completly incapable of taking damage (still capable of death from aging))
3 - Mirror-gateway. (Teleport from one location to another by walking through mirrors)
Power Type 2:
Mental Master
1 - Inventive. (Easily design contraptions to solve any problem)
2 - Error detection. (Sense or detect any kind of errors nearby)
3 - Super Anxiety. (Induce levels of anxiety in others that ranges from mildly nervous to utter panic)
Power Type 3:
Magical
1 - Mind control spell. (Remotely control the thoughts and/or actions of another creature)
2 - Transportation spell. (Teleport between locations at will)
3 - Love spell. (Cast a spell that causes people to love one another)

1st|Alien technology|Dependent on mood
2nd|Ancient technique|--
3rd|Natural power since birth|Dependent on mood

---
Strengthened by: innate goodness
Weakened by: madness

I can teleport 2 ways😭

Anxiety gg?

Love spell gg

Love spell gg

I become yorichi (anxiety gg)

I wonder if love spell will work?

Love spell or anxiety gg

Love spell

i talk no jutsu him

Does he have mind control resistance?

I get soul crushed gg

I solo

Would love spell, mind manip or anxiety even work?

Mind control probably works

I PassDeezNutz in yo mouth
No shot you are "inherently good" and your first thought is mind control. You get beat by a considerable amount of people.

I get this

Darkness Control (Elemental)
1 - Darkness ray. (Create bright streams of darkness from the face)

2 - Darkness shroud. (Create a tight, protective skin of darkness over the body. Blinds surrounding objects, gradually blinds the user)

3 - Darkness barrier. (Create a flexible, moving barrier made of darkness in a sphere around the target)

Power Type 2:

Super Powered
1 - Shield generation. (Produce energy shields of varying sizes at will)

Power Type 3:

Supernatural
1 - Speaker of the truth. (Only say things that are true)
Maybe
I ask him if we can do a videogame battle
He kick my ass
Stomp
Stomp
Stomp
Stomp
Stompe

Stomp
Stomp
I will ask goku if he can train me
Stomp
Stomp
Stomp

I already explained that he would likely default to his powers that he is experienced in, not the powers where he is "unstable" & is "beginner" level. He doesn't solo.
No shot you are "inherently good" and your first thought is mind control. You get beat by a considerable amount of people.
DivineAura ain't chillin', bro wants all the smoke.
I get this

Darkness Control (Elemental)
1 - Darkness ray. (Create bright streams of darkness from the face)

2 - Darkness shroud. (Create a tight, protective skin of darkness over the body. Blinds surrounding objects, gradually blinds the user)

3 - Darkness barrier. (Create a flexible, moving barrier made of darkness in a sphere around the target)

Power Type 2:

Super Powered
1 - Shield generation. (Produce energy shields of varying sizes at will)

Power Type 3:

Supernatural
1 - Speaker of the truth. (Only say things that are true)

Maybe

I ask him if we can do a videogame battle

He kick my ass

Stomp

Stomp

Stomp

Stomp

Stompe

Stomp

Stomp

I will ask goku if he can train me

Stomp

Stomp

Stomp
YOU'RE SO ******* OP

Power Type 1:
Energy control
1 - Energy blade. (Produce a powerful blade of energy with burning and/or cutting properties)
Power Type 2:
Augmented
1 - Power palms. (Fire energy blasts from a launcher within the user's palm)
Power Type 3:
Magical
1 - Earth magic. (Draw power from the planet to cast spells to create barriers to protect, heal and help)
2 - Replication spell. (Create copies of an existing item or creature)

1st | Deliberate experimentation | Extensive
2nd | Alien technology | --
3rd | Ancient technique | Adequate

---
Weakened by: ---

I defeat everyone with Replication spell since it could be used to just give myself any weapon in fiction, but without it I might stop at Meruem depending on how strong my DBZ abilities are.

Power Type 1:
Energy control
1 - Energy blade. (Produce a powerful blade of energy with burning and/or cutting properties)
Power Type 2:
Augmented
1 - Power palms. (Fire energy blasts from a launcher within the user's palm)
Power Type 3:
Magical
1 - Earth magic. (Draw power from the planet to cast spells to create barriers to protect, heal and help)
2 - Replication spell. (Create copies of an existing item or creature)

1st | Deliberate experimentation | Extensive
2nd | Alien technology | --
3rd | Ancient technique | Adequate

---

I defeat everyone with Replication spell since it could be used to just give myself any weapon in fiction, but without it I might stop at Meruem depending on how strong my DBZ abilities are.
You stop at Bleach.

Power Type 1:
Gas Control (Elemental)
1 - Gas bridge. (Create a sturdy, solid, moveable platform or bridge of Gas)
Power Type 2:
Supernatural
1 - Reverse curse. (Send evil wishes and curses back to inflict the sender)
2 - Plague lord. (Spread creeping clouds disease and illness via touch and the air)
3 - Spirit medium. (Commune with and be possessed by spirits and otherworldly entities)
Power Type 3:
Psychic
1 - Clairsentience. (Gain detailed information about objects, people, events, etc by using the user's sense of touch)
2 - Clairalience. (Gain detailed information about objects, people, events, etc by using the user's sense of smell)
3 - Confuse ray. (Emit a psychic blast that has a lasting confusing effect of targets)

1st | Natural power since birth | Dependent on status
2nd | Cursed (Breakable) | Skilled
3rd | Deliberate experimentation | Dependent on status

---
Strengthened by: Feelings of inadequacy
CLICK ME

now, don't cheat, it's going to be way too obvious if you do anyways, make sure to set everything to random then click the very convenient copy to clipboard button, paste it here and let the world see what shitty superpowers you got as well as who in this list gets to kick your *ss

Round 1: Mikey
stomp
stomp
stomp
loses
Round 5: Meruem
Round 6: All-Might
Round 7: luffy
Round 8: naruto
Round 9: saitama
Round 10: ichigo
Round11: goku
Round 12: beerus
Round13: DivineAura44
Round14: me

if anyone has any more round suggestions post them, if you make it past round 1 that is

edit: speed is equalized
loses

Power Type 1:
Super Powered
1 - Time traveler. (Move back and forth through time at will (cannot bring objects or creatures))
Power Type 2:
Super Human
1 - Super tough skin. (Nothing can pierce it)
2 - Super strength. (Lift up to 700lb/318kg)
Power Type 3:
Supernatural
1 - Self-destruct. (Generate and release a huge amount of explosive energy from within the user's body without taking harm)
2 - Necromancer. (Raise the dead as a skeleton)

1st | Extraordinary accident | Total
2nd | Experiment gone wrong | --
3rd | Natural power since birth | Low

---
Weakened by: Sadistic tendencies

i think i can only beat Mikey...

Mister passersby has 6 more exams he needs to go trough, so if you excuse him, he will be slowly losing his sanity and will to live before he can respond to any of these

I wish you all a wonderful life because mine isn't

Back