• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

weakest character that can defeat yukari yakumo?

PsychoWarper said:
Pelinal, Molecule Ma, literally any of the Tenmas (Exculding Yato) and The Dunwich Horror.
Every version of Molecule Man has powers that give him actual AP above 2-B...

Yes, I know that he's technically a normal human physically, but in this case that's like saying Classic Doctor Strange is the strongest 9-C character because he's technically 9-C physically in spite of everything else he's capable of.

I mean... MM is in the Top 5 for strongest 10-Bs.

"Tier 10-B:

1. Tom Taylor

2. Molecule Man

3. Hinata Himezuru

4. The Quantum Man (Mortebianca) / Dementia (Anima: Beyond Fantasy)

5. Yurika Tatsumiya (Speed Equalized) / Amari (Speed Unequalized)"

Well that's stupid. Someone who's capable of actually physically pimpslapping the Living Tribunal with his powers shouldn't qualify for something like that.

Like it's not even a matter of hax. He has AP that makes him one of the strongest things in his setting.

Stats Amp is allowed and his 1-A could be seen as just really ******* good stats amp but eh if you take issue with it you could bring it up there.

I don't really care enough to do so, admittedly. The Strongest X threads stopped being worthwhile to me a while back. Only reason I'm saying it here is because the OP disallowed AP above 2-B, and...well, that's what every version of Molecule Man has.

>Jessica Sorrows is unknown

>Her page says she's theorized in verse to be able to incon a 1-B

Uh, isn't that enough for possibly 1-B? That's not really hax

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
>Jessica Sorrows is unknown
>Her page says she's theorized in verse to be able to incon a 1-B

Uh, isn't that enough for possibly 1-B? That's not really hax
"No, because there's no actual proof that she can." he said patiently.

The note is there to explain why we shouldn't scale Jessica to the Walking Man, due to the fact that all we get is some conjecture that she might be able to stalemate him. Other than that, there's nothing to suggest she's equal to the most powerful being in the setting short of God, and even the people doing the theorizing don't know for certain what would happen if the two of them clashed.

Moreover, nothing she does revolves around raw AP. At all.

Why? It's not like he has godly regen.

And I'm not saying he can't kill Yukari with a thought, just that he himself couldn't survive her attacks either.

Regen is kinda moot to a character who can think a thousand different ways to kill you with precog and can win by thinking

Can't Yukari just erase her at the start with a thought or teleport a multiverse away?

Having lots of abilities is useless if you don't have a leading move and basically no form of defensive abilities or regen

Yeah of course, problem is Ajimu could also just end the match witha thought too.

Not really, she doesn't have leading move but basically hundreds of abilities she use with a thought and dozen of them that could kill Yukari.

A dozen of them out of the hundreds of abilities that are useless against her

Not the best odds

He's probably asking that because fate and plot hax were banned for this reason: ''"anyone that has it any of them could already kill yukari before the fight began"''

Well by that logic, any strong hax she doesn't resist would allow a character to do that. I mean, really...

Back