• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

We are now a part of the official Fandom app

Electricity got shut down in my town. The mobile internet is powered by a backup power source, if anybody wonder.

I don't think that you can do so, thankfully.

I will create several versions based on the recent ideas you've suggested. The current comic book Wonder Woman's render is kinda edgy because it has a bit of white edge, so maybe I'll have to rerender it. I wonder about where does the FANDOM staff takes the much-needed renders...

I'm not sure where the scan, from where the current comic book Wonder Woman's render got taken, originates. I can improve the current render as well, but I'll lose quite a well of quality in return.

I think that it can remain as is.

I also think that it looks fine, but we only get one shot at changing the image, so I will wait for some more input first.

Isn't there a better image for Goku? He looks very weird compared to the more detailed image of Wonder Woman, and the proportions of Goku's body don't look like he normally is either.

Well, the problem is that he has to be standing normally for the image layout to work, not crouched or similar.

Maybe the one below, I suppose, but it has a red outline, so I personally don't think that it is appropriate. Otherwise I don't have any suggestion right now.

DBFZ Goku Portrait

Maybe if he's in a more casual pose and is a little less...brighter? he would fit better.

Perhaps you can also try the new artstyle Goku.

W9W9QIg

Yeah I think the lack of texture on Goku and his super serious expression are make him stand out compared to WW and M.

Here is another image, but it does not look as good i.m.h.o., as Goku looks angrily to the side, which also is not appropriate for the required composition.

Goku - Grim

I still think that the image we use currently looks better than the other alternatives, but that's me.

Antvasima said:
Here is another image, but it does not look as good i.m.h.o., as Goku looks angrily to the side, which also is not appropriate for the required composition.
His legs look weird.

AKM sama said:
Perhaps you can also try the new artstyle Goku.
I suppose that one might work, but it depends on if it fits the intended proportions of the Fandom advertisement image.

Antvasima said:
Maybe the one below, I suppose, but it has a red outline, so I personally don't think that it is appropriate. Otherwise I don't have any suggestion right now.
I deleted part of the red line, how it looks?

Son Goku DBZF

@Therefir

The image would probably need quite a lot of semi-professional editing for the red outline to be properly removed.

Well, here's my last suggestion. This one's from Universe Survival arc.

Goku universe survival dbs by saodvd-darpd0n

@Antvasima The red line you can see is part of his clothes, so I don't think it can be deleted.

Keep in mind that in the App this is a small image, so details like these will probably not be seen.

@AKM

It is a rather poor quality drawing. I don't like it.

@Therefir

Well, we can wait and see if Skalt711 thinks that it is fixable.

@All

What about the new art style image? I personally wouldn't mind if it is fit in the current position of the other Goku image, but it also depends on if the proportions of the whole image would fit the requirements.

What do you think Skalt?

Andytrenom said:
How about this? He looks a bit more in place with others.

Goku Happy full body
Maybe. I personally like the new art style image better. The body proportions look a bit weird in your image.

It's funny that even though there are tens of thousands of images about Goku, we can't find a single one that is perfect for this case.

Back