• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Was Kep's 6-B Kenpachi calc accepted?

There are only 3 comments on it (The Calc) and what's more, The calc linked on Kenpachi's Page snd the Calc linked on Yhwach's page are totally different. The one on his page links to the 6-A calc.

If the Mid-End (18+ Petatons) was accepted back in JUNE, why is Kenpachi rated at 6-B and not High 6-A? Why is this calc not linked to the necessary profiles? Lol

I'm guessing that no one got to it. If you haven't noticed, Bleach has been pretty stalled. Every time a CRT is made or new calc, it doesn't get much visibility nor traction. My Gin CRT was the latest one in the past month to get accepted.

Like we got Disintegration accepted for Aizen and Yhwach with Disintegration Resistance for Ichigo like beginning of July, still not added.

We got limited Resurrection for Ichigo around the same time, still not added.

If you want, you can add this now.

I am fine with if you update the related profiles.

It should be to Gremmy with 2 Clones (made the meteor in question), Toshiro as an adult (easily cut through something that Shikai Kenpachi couldn't), Kenpachi with Shikai (the one who shattered the meteor) and listed as higher with his Bankai, Gerard (Gerard having fought Shikai and Bankai Kenpachi) and then Byakuya with his Bankai (he damaged Gerard and shattered him).

I can go ahead and update the profiles if you want given that Ant has given the go ahead.

When do they scale? Like which keys? Ichibei only fights base Yhwach, so if base Yhwach is listed as scaling to Kenpachi, then yeah I'd assume so.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Wall of text.
Yeah, because I haven't edited profiles before.

Also, Would Shikai Ichigo Scale? Or Horn of Salvation Ichigo only?

I know Yhwach scales, but he casually stomped Shikai Ichigo and only commented on Horn of Salvation Ichigo/Bankai Ichigo.

I know Shikai Ichigo scales to Dangai, but nothing suggests Shikai Ichigo scales to Shikai Kenpachi until Horn of Salvation based on Feats, and context/Implications. Could be wrong though...

I am personally fine with if you update those profiles, but it is probably best to ask Soldier Blue to give input here first.

The Yhwach profile is saying that base Yhwach scales to Shikai Kenpachi, which would mean that True Shikai does scale since True Shikai was able to physically hold back Yhwach and knock him backwards with a Getsuga. The True Shikai Ichigo key was scaling to base Yhwach all this time. Would also mean that Ichibei scales.

This means that whoever updated this just did Yhwach and literally nothing else...

Antvasima said:
I am personally fine with if you update those profiles, but it is probably best to ask Soldier Blue to give input here first.
Oh, well I already did Gremmy's profile. I can stop for now and wait for Soldier Blue if you would prefer.

TheFinalOrder said:
How does Base Yhwach Scale to Shikai Kenpachi? I'm not saying he can't, just want to know the reasoning.
You said Yhwach's profile had the link to the 6-A calc, I actually don't see it. I'm not blind, am I?

TheFinalOrder said:
How does Base Yhwach Scale to Shikai Kenpachi? I'm not saying he can't, just want to know the reasoning.
You said Yhwach's profile had the link to the 6-A calc, I actually don't see it. I'm not blind, am I?
Screenshot 2018-08-14-08-41-07~2
It's the "Casually destroyed a meteor..."' One.

This is all a mess honestly. Hopefully it can be resolved in this thread.

We know that Raven's Mid-End was accepted.

And a thread was even made to discuss the affected threads, but it seems the thread just derailed into the size of Seireitei and Las Noches, even prompting Kep to make a Las Noches CRT, which is the very last comment of this thread.

It seems arguing about Seireitei just distracted everyone from actually applying the results of the calc because it was definitely accepted. Kep even agreed and approved of Raven's calc that revised Kep's older calc. It just seems we need replace Kep's calc on the current profiles with Raven's.

If the new calc is applied, then all the 6-B's becomes High 6-A and the at least 6-B's becomes at least High 6-A. Casual/Serious Yhwach, War Arc Aizen, Horned and True Bankai Ichigo remains just 5-C.

Well, I am personally fine with IMade's suggestions, but it is safest to wait for Soldier Blue.

Isnt the gremmy calc wrong? It takes the statement about the seireitei from the 7 day statement and applies it to the meteor eventhough the seireitei isnt drawn to scale. Which inflates the resultes.

Looking through the links posted above I don't particularly see anything wrong here especially since the Calculation group members agreeded it was accurate.Seems the only arguments were against the speed of the meteor which was based entirely on Kepekley23's suggestion.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Isnt the gremmy calc wrong? It takes the statement about the seireitei from the 7 day statement and applies it to the meteor eventhough the seireitei isnt drawn to scale. Which inflates the resultes.
No, the size of Seireitei from Raven's calc was accepted in a previous thread. Raven even links it in his calc. In the after thread, the size was to remain and ended with accepting the size and calc between Kep and Raven. The issue was, everyone apparently forgot and started going on about Las Noches, but even the Las Noches thread died out and was forgotten.

I don't agree with scaling Ichigo to High 6-A based on a Casual Yhwach when Yhwach can Range from At Least 7-A casually to High 6-A casually. Iirc, Dangai and Monster Aizen was calced at 6-B meaning if True Shikai Ichigo scales, he's be 6-B thus proving the Range of Yhwach's Casual AP.

Iirc, Base Yhwach had the AP to Kill Yama and Fight Ichibei. Neither of which have anything "proving" they should scale to Shikai Kenpachi as far as I remember.

Yama drestroying SS with his Bankai was also calced at Country level (Might need to be revised).

This means

• Base Yhwach
  • True Shikai Ichigo
  • Ichibei
Should be Country level only. Again, unless I am mistaken, but again, there is no direct proof of scaling Base Yhwach and Ichibei to Shikai Kenpachi.

The Gremmy calc is this one, Yhwach fought Ichibei and True Shikai Ichigo, who is equal to Post Dangai Ichigo as said by Yhwach, who overpowered Butterfly Aizen, who is stronger than his previous forms, which should be stronger than all the regular beings thanks to Hogyoku as said by Aizen, which should include Yammy and Shikai/Bankai Kenpachi.

The thing is, what qualifies as Base Yhwach?

There is clearly a difference between the Yhwach that fought Fullbring Bankai Ichigo, the Yhwach that fought Ichibei (powered up from the dead Stern Ritters of the second invasion) and the Yhwach that had Almighty activated (also powered up from the dead Stern Ritters of the second invasion) that fought True Shikai Ichigo.

Dark649 said:
The Gremmy calc is this one, Yhwach fought Ichibei and True Shikai Ichigo, who is equal to Post Dangai Ichigo as said by Yhwach, who overpowered Butterfly Aizen, who is stronger than his previous forms, which should be stronger than all the regular beings thanks to Hogyoku as said by Aizen, which should include Yammy and Shikai/Bankai Kenpachi.
You linked Malikobama1's Las Noches calc, which still needs some staff opinions btw. I think you meant Raven's.

So this is the reasoning then? By this it would mean we would have to make Hogyoku Aizen and Dangai Ichigo also 6-A?

I was thinking to use Gremmy size to help the Kenpachi calc, then which calc should be used might be discussed with more Admins just to chose the perfect calc that will not be discussed/revised again for the Top Tiers since the God Tiers has already one.

Someone please remind me again what the accepted Raven Supreme estimate is of Seireitei. I stated on another thread that I would use the impact calculator to get the value of destroying an area of that diameter with a meteor. There were complaints from at least one admin, at least one calc group member, and a couple of others about scaling the meteor from the Seireitei barrier.

The thing is, what qualifies as Base Yhwach?

There is clearly a difference between the Yhwach that fought Fullbring Bankai Ichigo, the Yhwach that fought Ichibei (powered up from the dead Stern Ritters of the second invasion) and the Yhwach that had Almighty activated (also powered up from the dead Stern Ritters of the second invasion) that fought True Shikai Ichigo.
So maybe he should have two keys? One from the 1st invasion and another post second invasion, the reasoning can be he powered up from the souls of the dead Soul Reapers and Stern Ritters(He left a piece of his soul on EVERYONE during the 1st invasion so no matter who dies their power goes to Yhwach)

Back