• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warriors of Heaven and Hell: The Most Skilled on the Wiki!

💀 your first feat literally uses bodybuilding as a form of skill whenever that isn't even a combat skill feat such as striking.
Bro ignore that shit lmao.

I copied and pasted the skill essay from a Google Doc lol. I used it in a versus debate. Don't take that as a combat feat.

I think the arguments with WWE characters getting whooped by Mike Tyson don't really apply here.

The actors would get whooped obviously, but, the characters within the fictional setting of WWE wouldn't. So, yes, the real person Austin Theory may get his ass beat, but the fictional version, the character of Austin Theory, would be different, he's 9-B, so obviously his abilities and skill is separate from the actor.

Let me know if I got this right so Gin doesn't make me suck his dick again.

Again, that logic shouldn't be applied.

Of ******* course that would happen. There's only a few wrestlers that can stand a chance against Prime Mike Tyson in a real fight.

But the thing is that we can't use that kind of logic in this scenario. That'd be stupid. It shouldn't be applied.

All the skill feats shown for Austin Theory should be taken as legit, and he shouldn't be taken off the list because "Oh, if he were to get in a real life fight with Prime Mike Tyson, he'd get his ass whooped."

Why don't y'all have the same energy for Live Action Movies or TV? Y'all only have this energy for WWE.
Yes, I'm saying this while using his feats in the verse. Mike Tyson has far better martial arts skill than any of them??? And I'm using the fictional scripted feats.

I think the arguments with WWE characters getting whooped by Mike Tyson don't really apply here.

The actors would get whooped obviously, but, the characters within the fictional setting of WWE wouldn't. So, yes, the real person Austin Theory may get his ass beat, but the fictional version, the character of Austin Theory, would be different, he's 9-B, so obviously his abilities and skill is separate from the actor.

Let me know if I got this right so Gin doesn't make me suck his dick again.
Are you actually saying that Tyson, going by their fictional feats in their universe wouldn't still obliterate then? 😭 Azontr bro you couldn't have fallen that far.

Yes, I'm saying this while using his feats in the verse. Mike Tyson has far better martial arts skill than any of them??? And I'm using the fictional scripted feats.
Especially in a sport like boxing, where predicting movements like shoulders movement, feints, etc are a pretty big aspect. Prime Tyson was one of the best boxers there's been in history to the point where people like Ali were unsure if they could beat him in his Prime.

Tyson was really on some next level Jack Dempsey shit.

Are you actually saying that Tyson, going by their fictional feats in their universe wouldn't still obliterate then? 😭 Azontr bro you couldn't have fallen that far.
I'm not legitimately as into boxing as one may think, and I think Mike Tyson's a piece of shit and have never seen a full fight of his.

So naw I wouldn't be able to tell you yes or no.

Have you even read the skill essay I made?

Even if we took away the fictional aspect, Kurt Angle is legitimately named the greatest shoot wrestler ever.

A wrestler would beat a boxer more often than not. That's a fact. A wrestler is far more versatile than a boxer.

I'm not legitimately as into boxing as one may think, and I think Mike Tyson's a piece of shit and have never seen a full fight of his.

So naw I wouldn't be able to tell you yes or no.
Think about it like this.

People like Muhammad Ali thought he wouldn't be able to beat Tyson in a prime vs prime fight.

Tyson had a whooping total of 58 matches, and he won 50 of them, 44 of those were TKO's and only had 6 L's at the end of his career.

Have you even read the skill essay I made?

Even if we took away the fictional aspect, Kurt Angle is legitimately named the greatest shoot wrestler ever.

A wrestler would beat a boxer more often than not. That's a fact. A wrestler is far more versatile than a boxer.
Wrong.
7062b2e0bdd23b1a780f19a10dc8e1da.jpg

He was being humble. Stop it. Prime Ali whoops Tyson.
Tyson would handle him, that wasn't Ali being humble. Tyson had the stupid endurance to endure anything Ali could throw at him, was a better striker, etc. Ali's main thing was his speed and agility, that tactic wouldn't work on Tyson.

I disagree. Ali has the speed and technique advantage, and while Tyson will always say Ali would win, I don't think that Ali can handle his power.

Mike's power was devastating. It's his entire legacy. He could put people who looked almost twice his size down in a single punch. If he even touched Ali, he would be put to sleep.

Think about it like this.

People like Muhammad Ali thought he wouldn't be able to beat Tyson in a prime vs prime fight.

Tyson had a whooping total of 58 matches, and he won 50 of them, 44 of those were TKO's and only had 6 L's at the end of his career.
And Brock Lesnar went 106-5 in his four years of college in Amateur Wrestling. He's also a legitimate MMA fighter.

And Brock Lesnar went 106-5 in his four years of college in Amateur Wrestling. He's also a legitimate MMA fighter.
Amateur records me jack shit in the grand scheme of things lol. He brought up a professional record. You can't compare the two.

Can't see the image.

Plus, not wrong.
Wrestler wouldn't have the time to place them in a submission hold, they'd take a hit to the chin way before they get that type of chance.

Also not sure why everyone has this misconception that boxers can defend against grapplers whenever they have experience with it in the form of clinching. Flicker jabs come to mind when it comes to defensive against takedowns, after all they require you to get up close and personal. What's the best way to counter that? By making sure they don't get close to begin with.

A boxer would dance circles around any wrestler.

Amateur records me jack shit in the grand scheme of things lol. He brought up a professional record. You can't compare the two.
So you're just gonna ignore the fact that if a boxer and a wrestler were to be pitted against each other, the wrestler would win more often than not?

So you're just gonna ignore the fact that if a boxer and a wrestler were to be pitted against each other, the wrestler would win more often than not?
What the hell are you talking about? Do you actually think a wrestler can get into the range of Tyson without being put on the canvas by a punch to the chin?

Bro, that is never happening in any timeline. It could be Tyson's worst day and he'd still land that punch 100% of the time. Also, you're acting as if it isn't possible for Tyson to simply dodge or maneuver himself out the way. Boxers are almost like dancers when it comes to the complexity of the movement they show in the ring. It would be easy for him to circle around a wrestler as Gin brought up.

Wrestler wouldn't have the time to place them in a submission hold, they'd take a hit to the chin way before they get that type of chance.

Also not sure why everyone has this misconception that boxers can defend against grapplers whenever they have experience with it in the form of clinching. Flicker jabs come to mind when it comes to defensive against takedowns, after all they require you to get up close and personal. What's the best way to counter that? By making sure they don't get close to begin with.

A boxer would dance circles around any wrestler.
Deadass just google "who would win between a boxer and a wrestler" and you'll get your result.

Literally just read this.

What the hell are you talking about? Do you actually think a wrestler can get into the range of Tyson without being put on the canvas by a punch to the chin?

Bro, that is never happening in any timeline. It could be Tyson's worst day and he'd still land that punch 100% of the time. Also, you're acting as if it isn't possible for Tyson to simply dodge or maneuver himself out the way. Boxers are almost like dancers when it comes to the complexity of the movement they show in the ring. It would be easy for him to circle around a wrestler as Gin brought up.
I'm not talking about Tyson.

I'm talking in general, if the average wrestler was pitted against the average boxer, the wrestler would win more often than not.

Incorrect, to be completely honest.

This misconception stems from the fact that most believe that a wrestler could defeat a Boxer through superior grappling and takedowns. And, while true, Boxers have more than enough ability to inherently avoid said takedowns, as stated previously they train specifically in analytical ability, timing, rhythm/tempo, and have the ability to attack from a range since extending one's arm does not inherently mean getting within the range of a takedown.

Clinching, as previously stated, is a form of grappling in Boxing as well, and while not completely comparable to genuine wrestling, but it means that most Boxers would not be caught completely unawares.

And in general, Boxers have a supreme mobility advantage over wrestlers. If anything, I'd say Boxing is the superior combat sport in terms of sheer combative ability.

And no, your google search does not disprove this. That article isn't official.

Just my two cents on this. I don't care for the current argument outside of this. Don't come at me.

Deadass just google "who would win between a boxer and a wrestler" and you'll get your result.

I'm not reading some bullshit article that was probably written by someone who knows jack shit about martial arts.

Use your brain and compare the two. That isn't a source. Do you know how grapples and take-downs work? Do you know what a boxer's defense is in combat?

I'm not talking about Tyson.

I'm talking in general, if the average wrestler was pitted against the average boxer, the wrestler would win more often than not.
Not inherently true.

Takedowns and grapples are not a supreme form of combat over Boxers. Wrestling is not Jiu-Jitsu.

My guy are you really using Google as a legitimate form of evidence? No. First of all it would depend on the individuals, and that site fails to mention how nimble boxers are.

A grappler would be able to beat a boxer if they got their hands on the boxers, yes but that's only IF they can grab a hold of them and take them down to the ground. Issue with that is that Boxers can fantastic feet movement and incredible counters. A takedown would be a good idea to perform against a guy given that you leave your head exposed to the boxer, which would be a major mistake.

Most takedowns require you to go down for the waist, where your head would be in the perfect place for a striker to well, strike. A simple strike to the chin or better yet, to the exposed temple would be much to easy for a trained boxer to pick apart.

He wasn't be humble in saying that Tyson would sleep him if he hit him. It's very, very well known that Tyson was one of the most powerful punchers in boxing history. As I said, his entire legacy was built on the fact that he could knock out people much bigger than himself with his strikes.

Ali would be no different. Despite his speed, a good punch from Tyson would rock him to his core. Easily.

Back