• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warriors of Heaven and Hell: The Most Skilled on the Wiki!

I'll be fair and say yeah I was sorta not clear on answering this.

I did not make this thread with the premise of having skill battles. The F&G threads were meant to compare who had more impressive skill overall, not who would win in a fight when limited to strictly combat skill. (Kojiro is always limited to that anyway).

So to answer your question, no, this is not judged on who wins fights. Unless you want it to be, I guess. I'm open for suggestions on new rules, as said previously.
Ok finally. Now shouldn't the top spots have their points for each category sorted out? Since you do mention point system in the OP.

So the top spot should have for example:
Info analysis: 5
AP: 4
Senses: 4
Copying: 5
Dodging: 3
etc etc etc
Or do we not go by that point system rule anymore?

There's no points system, those are just the general criteria that are laid out to make things easier for everyone to understand. The criteria are not even limited to what I listed either, as in the end, skill is subjective and people have differing opinions on what's worse or better than the other, so in the end we have to go with what the majority thinks, which is what the voting system is for.

Ok makes sense. We can resume the voting then. Im voting Ikki btw, since i didn't mention. Even just perfect vision alone working on things that can't be sensed and working on actions done in the past is a good reason. But in general his copying, info analysis, edel sword style, trackless step, dodging, blocking, senses, echolocation, calculation, IQ and just so much more is way beyond Kojiro's paygrade. He just does too much for Kojiro to compete.

I vote ikki.

Composite boxer steams the entire list tbh.
I mean, yeah, easily.

The sheer amount of analytical prediction scaling chains steamrolls everyone currently listed 100% and the raw skills and techniques they have surpassed all of this random copycat fiction shit decades ago.

Then there's Composite Human... Man... That would be quite a fun debate to have. If only the page still existed. I think Composite Human may actually be more skilled than everyone on the wiki.

Uh... list of skill feats and whatever? Take your time if needed
I bothered doing some research, I presume you mean this as the reboot has way less feats.

Anyways, I recall I've watched Generator Rex years ago, so I have a rough idea, in any case, I don't think he's more skilled than Sora, I can even do a rather direct comparison as both can use nano stuff:

Rex can't switch between forms on the fly (correct me if I'm wrong tho), and generally sticks to just doing a strong hit or two than proper combos, let alone Rex having way less alternatives overall.

Sora also has a large explanation for most of his moves and whatever on his profile, give it a read please.

Last edited:
I've kept Rex in pending thinking Greenshifter would come to defend his placement, I'll wait until his response before I remove him.

What's the problem?
Every time he's brought up ben 10/Rex skill feats, I've lost brain cells. That's about it.

Basically, his "skill" feats are never really skill feats at all.

but idk, we'll see.

Every time he's brought up ben 10/Rex skill feats, I've lost brain cells. That's about it.

Basically, his "skill" feats are never really skill feats at all.

but idk, we'll see.
I remember a match in a tournament commenting about some of the point he brought about Rex skill saying how they really aren't skill feats.

I wonder if Lady Nagant might make it? Though she's not as impressive as the three ranged guys I'm seeing in the OP, so she probably won't.

I'm not the best at explaining, but I'll try to list out her feats with her sniper arm.

Lady Nagant is the No.1 Marksman in Japan, and outclasses people who have homing super powers with raw skill alone. She is capable of curving her bullets, letting her bullets fly from directions people don't expect. She is capable of curving a shot to hit someone from behind, while she is speaking in front of them.

While outside of a building she fired a curving shot through the window and that one bullet goes through two people's heads. Her curving shots can hit very fast/mobile targets. There she fired two shots, one shot as a distraction and a second shot to hit while he is busy reacting to the first one.

She has incredibly analytical/predictive abilities. Predicting what direction her target is going to jump to and still land her shot, despite shooting before they started to move. Is capable of landing three shots on far away targets while swinging her arm, and didn't have to stop to aim at them.

Have no idea how this stacks up in comparison, I personally find it impressive

I wonder if Lady Nagant might make it? Though she's not as impressive as the three ranged guys I'm seeing in the OP, so she probably won't.

I'm not the best at explaining, but I'll try to list out her feats with her sniper arm.

Lady Nagant is the No.1 Marksman in Japan, and outclasses people who have homing super powers with raw skill alone. She is capable of curving her bullets, letting her bullets fly from directions people don't expect. She is capable of curving a shot to hit someone from behind, while she is speaking in front of them.

While outside of a building she fired a curving shot through the window and that one bullet goes through two people's heads. Her curving shots can hit very fast/mobile targets. There she fired two shots, one shot as a distraction and a second shot to hit while he is busy reacting to the first one.

She has incredibly analytical/predictive abilities. Predicting what direction her target is going to jump to and still land her shot, despite shooting before they started to move. Is capable of landing three shots on far away targets while swinging her arm, and didn't have to stop to aim at them.

There are two free spots so she could take one, though currently in the waiting list there are the lol characters and from the feats description it sound somewhat above Nagant so personally I can see her as fifth place.

I could put her in pending for now, she has the potential to get a spot I think.

Then there's Composite Human... Man... That would be quite a fun debate to have. If only the page still existed. I think Composite Human may actually be more skilled than everyone on the wiki.
Nah lol, he'd have a lot of feats sure, but all of it would still be well very grounded cus it's human. Try to beat ikki or hayato or china with such grounded feats.

literally Ikki.
fetchimage

Uh... list of skill feats and whatever? Take your time if needed
I'm suggesting Rex Salazar.

Rex is a 16-yo EVO and Providence agent trained under Agent Six, Providence's finest agent and the 6th most deadliest man on the planet. Rex fights EVOs (humans turned into monsters) on a daily basis and saves the planet every once in a while.

Rex's skill upscales from Vilgax who (with only a minor resistance to possession) fought against an planetary ectonurite army for a few weeks without getting possessed. Vilgax also defeated the champions of 10 worlds and has lived for hundreds of years. Rex is also more skilled than Ben 10's bounty hunters (who Ben can match as a 10 yo) like Sixsix who's one of the worst criminals in the galaxy (meaning he's very good at his job).

Rex's skill also scales to Professor Paradox, who can carry on indefinitely and has done so many times before (0:40). Essentially giving Paradox infinite experience due to fighting presumably a bunch of opponents for a few infinities. This DOES NOT give Paradox infinite skill, but it should be above Vilgax' stuff.

He is also skilled enough to force the Consortium to fuse into a giant robot (or else they'd have been defeated), 5 people who are individually as strong as him (if not stronger) with the power to control all aspects of the universe on a localized scale. Granted they were still somewhat getting used to their powers (although Rex fights them again later on).

Now for Rex's precision: Rex has used his buzzsaw to make a perfect wooden replica of himself within seconds. Rex can also target and shoot the Alpha Nanite with the help of his goggles, so he also has microscopic precision.

Rex's adaptability: Rex adapted to fighting Ben 10 who used various transformations, 'nuff said (and can also make new builds on the fly via RE but that's less relevant here I think).

Rex's unpredictability: Rex deals with supergeniuses and leaders of military organizations on the regular and does moves that they do not expect.

The category should be miscellaneous.
I got more, we settling this here or another thread?

I presume you mean this as the reboot has way less feats.
Yes
Rex can't switch between forms on the fly
He can
and generally sticks to just doing a strong hit or two than proper combos
2 strong hits is usually enough and he combos when it isn’t.
let alone Rex having way less alternatives overall.
Why would his versatility matter to his skill? He can just be very skilled with the stuff he has…
Sora also has a large explanation for most of his moves and whatever on his profile, give it a read please.
Yeah I probably will.

Back