• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warriors of Heaven and Hell: The Most Skilled on the Wiki!

Look man, the rakudai author really did flop with a lot of things besides rakudai. Rakudai is great for the most part but, you can see the shades of an author whose other works include things like "MC cheats on his own gf with her little sister" (literally the plot).

I'm willing to wait for the arguments then, please provide scans for what may be particularly of note as usual.

Nah lol, he'd have a lot of feats sure, but all of it would still be well very grounded cus it's human. Try to beat ikki or hayato or china with such grounded feats.
I kinda agree with Phoenks on this take, cause composite human isn't just composite fighter. CP literally has the combined physique, talent, skills, resistances, intelligence, reaction time, memory, ect. of every human on earth out of 8 billion at this point. That's actually way more busted than anything possible, it wouldn't be grounded at all.
To give an example of what I mean; If CP was to play basketball, they wouldn't jump as high as the highest jumper in BB, no, it be far beyond that; they'd have the height of the tallest person, the vertical jump of the highest olympic level athletes, the speed of the fastest olympic level athletes, the strength of the strongest person in the world.
All in one package, it'd be absolutely ridiculous on the court!
Apply that to, like, martial arts. The best MMA fighters in the world aren't the quickest thinkers ever, or the highest jumpers, or have the fastest reaction time, nor are they actually the strongest people in the world. Imagine the kind of things they could do if they actually had all of those things.

Edit: Imagine the world's best chess grandmaster, who has the fastest reactions, the skill of every fighter in the world, and the best physical traits of every athlete in the world.

I actually made a composite human fanfic to really explore that idea a few years back, I was so ticked off by CP getting deleted that I made a CP fanfic kek.

Last edited:
I kinda agree with Phoenks on this take, cause composite human isn't just composite fighter. CP literally has the combined physique, talent, skills, resistances, intelligence, reaction time, memory, ect. of every human on earth out of 8 billion at this point. That's actually way more busted than anything possible, it wouldn't be grounded at all.
To give an example of what I mean; If CP was to play basketball, they wouldn't jump as high as the highest jumper in BB, no, it be far beyond that; they'd have the height of the tallest person, the vertical jump of the highest olympic level athletes, the speed of the fastest olympic level athletes, the strength of the strongest person in the world.
Apply that to, like, martial arts. The best MMA fighters in the world aren't the quickest thinkers ever, or the highest jumpers, or have the fastest reaction time, nor are they actually the strongest people in the world. Imagine the kind of things they could do if they actually had all of those things.

Edit: Imagine the world's best chess grandmaster, who has the fastest reactions, the skill of every fighter in the world, and the best physical traits of every athlete in the world.

I actually made a composite human fanfic to really explore that idea a few years back, I was so ticked off by CP getting deleted that I made a CP fanfic kek.
Still grounded, it's crazy but grounded.

Excuse me while I go drink these memories away.
Thank me later. Now gin can safely say Ikki's the reason he started drinking.

Nah lol, he'd have a lot of feats sure, but all of it would still be well very grounded cus it's human. Try to beat ikki or hayato or china with such grounded feats.
Try coming up with a sword style that Composite Human hasn't already seen, mastered with thousands of years of composite experience, and defeated thousands, if not millions of times in combat already.

Edelweiss sword style

Give me a harder challenge next time.
Are you inferring that the sword style isn't based on shit Humans came up with? Tell me, what's so revolutionary about it?

And by the way, the author of Rakudai and everyone who reads Rakudai is included in Composite Human, so they would already have a perfect understanding of the technique regardless.

Not just 8 billion, but over 100 billion. Composite Human also includes everyone who has ever lived.

And by the way, the author of Rakudai and everyone who reads Rakudai is included in Composite Human, so they would already have a perfect understanding of the technique regardless.
I mean this assumes that authors somehow have trained in and mastered their own fictional fighting styles-

I mean this assumes that authors somehow have trained in and mastered their own fictional fighting styles-
Not what I'm saying.

The creator of the series would know how the sword style functions, as he's the one who created it.

But it's not like that matters. Coming up with a fantasy sword style that isn't absolutely trash when compared to real-world techniques is something I don't think the Rakudai author has the experience or brainpower to do anyways.

My guess is that this "style" is just magic combined with slice-slice-slice really fast.

And if you think that's anywhere near the complexity of skills and experience Composite Human has with a sword, I pray for you.

Not what I'm saying.

The creator of the series would know how the sword style functions, as he's the one who created it.

But it's not like that matters. Coming up with a fantasy sword style that isn't absolutely trash when compared to real-world techniques is something I don't think the Rakudai author has the experience or brainpower to do anyways.

My guess is that this "style" is just magic combined with slice-slice-slice really fast.

And if you think that's anywhere near the complexity of skills and experience Composite Human has with a sword, I pray for you.
Dunno why you're assuming I think all this shit. I just addressed something I thought was weird lol, whether or not Composite Human solos fiction isn't something I meant to argue against.

Composite Human is just fanfiction that's not even legal for the list, stop acting like it's a legitimate omniscient entity with all possible feats, especially if we take it meta and as if it knows everything about every other verse.
Are we going to now make anyone that threatens to destroy "everything" tier 0?

Dunno why you're assuming I think all this shit. I just addressed something I thought was weird lol, whether or not Composite Human solos fiction isn't something I meant to argue against.
Not aiming this at you directly, just speaking generally.

Composite Human is just fanfiction that's not even legal for the list, stop acting like it's a legitimate omniscient entity with all possible feats, especially if we take it meta and as if it knows everything about every other verse.
Are we going to now make anyone that threatens to destroy "everything" tier 0?
Nobody ever said anything about omniscience. But when it comes to skills and techniques, it is indeed very hard to create/write something that Composite Human didn't already come up with.

Not sure what the second part of that statement is about...

, it is indeed very hard to create/write something that Composite Human didn't already come up with
Eh, not really. I could probably do that.

But then you realize that I'm also included in Composite Human, so my ideas are also their ideas.

Regarding how we basically base it on the "real world" on the most literal extreme on that regard.

"Omniscience" comes on how y'all are taking it as knowning of virtually every fiction IRL on every level, and while that's within the definition of a composite, we'd need to keep things within the respective fiction.

We don't make a character that knows everything with a "real world" setting within it meant to be comparable to ours as "omniscient" on that regard, even if it comes with blatant references to multiple kinds of IRL brands, for instance.

I'm aware arguments can be made of "But CH is directly based from the entirety of IRL humanity", but that just shows how out of reality composites as a whole are ironically.

Eh, not really. I could probably do that.

But then you realize that I'm also included in Composite Human, so my ideas are also their ideas.
I'm talking about purely skills, by the way. Magic or whatever the hell other supernatural stuff don't count.

I don't think you could write or create a sword style that CH didn't make the fundamentals of, and hasn't tried before, for example. Especially considering the human brain isn't very good at coming up with new concepts.

And you especially couldn't make one that CH wouldn't immediately tear apart in a Vs match.

I mean, at that point your best bet would be asking a monkey to do it, then keep that information away from humans, which defeats the point of the question.

I'm talking about purely skills, by the way. Magic or whatever the hell other supernatural stuff don't count.

I don't think you could write or create a sword style that CH didn't make the fundamentals of, and hasn't tried before, for example. Especially considering the human brain isn't very good at coming up with new concepts.
I mean I probably could but it would be completely unrealistic and make -1 amounts of sense. It'd also probably take me a lot of googling.

I mean I probably could but it would be completely unrealistic and make -1 amounts of sense. It'd also probably take me a lot of googling.
And you especially couldn't make one that CH wouldn't immediately tear apart in a Vs match.
Yeah... The thing is, even if you somehow did (Which I don't think you could, especially using Google to get your information), it wouldn't matter in a skill match.

And the point is... every super intricate, amazing skill/technique that these characters have are going to either be a copy of something CH already mastered, an incomplete version of something CH already mastered, or just trash...

Of course, not including all the supernatural and magical stuff they probably have alongside it. But that doesn't really matter here.

Just joined back after I lost my notification, but how is this derailing? Like legit, Composite Human is a thought experiment and thus should count.
It's both a composite which isn't allowed on the wiki and isn't a profile on the wiki.

And thought experiments aren't allowed on any list in general so why would this one count

It's both a composite which isn't allowed on the wiki and isn't a profile on the wiki.

And thought experiments aren't allowed on any list in general so why would this one count
It is a blog, which counts as being on this wiki. It being Composite #1 Shouldn't mean anything and #2 Is not a reason to disqualify it.

That last "rule" was pulled out of your ass and you know it. Phoenks is already arguing for it (although not very good), there is no real reason to not let it on.

Anyway, it should best fit in the "Multi-Faceted Martial Artists".

Also here's that document for Cass Cain/Lady Shiva reasoning

Batman and onward are still being updated, though all the Robins and other Batgirls are done

It is a blog, which counts as being on this wiki. It being Composite #1 Shouldn't mean anything and #2 Is not a reason to disqualify it.

That last "rule" was pulled out of your ass and you know it. Phoenks is already arguing for it (although not very good), there is no real reason to not let it on.

Anyway, it should best fit in the "Multi-Faceted Martial Artists".
Blogs don't count what the hell are you talking about. All the submissions so far have been pages. There is nothing suggesting blogs are allowed.

And no, I didn't pull it out of my ass, thought experiments which don't have official pages on the wiki aren't allowed in literally any list here that's meant to index shit that's on the wiki. Composite Human isn't being allowed on the list and I could care less about how much you or Phoenks wants to argue about it.

Phoenks is already arguing for it (although not very good)
Not arguing with the intention of putting it on this list. I mostly just find it to be an interesting concept to bring up.

It isn't an actual page or character as Azontr said, but I do agree it isn't exactly derailing either. This thread is about the skill of fictional characters, right?

Not arguing with the intention of putting it on this list. I mostly just find it to be an interesting concept to bring up.

It isn't an actual page or character as Azontr said, but I do agree it isn't exactly derailing either. This thread is about the skill of fictional characters, right?
You're correct, but we also have to be able to like, put the character on the list lol. The list is meant to index skill so why would talking about a character that doesn't exist here? I guess it's not derailing but in the end it's not what this thread is meant for

Blogs don't count what the hell are you talking about. All the submissions so far have been pages. There is nothing suggesting blogs are allowed.
Blogs not counting are not in the rules, and nobody has submitted a blog because nobody has needed to. There is also nothing suggesting they are not, which should very much be specified.
And no, I didn't pull it out of my ass, thought experiments which don't have official pages on the wiki aren't allowed in literally any list here that's meant to index shit that's on the wiki. Composite Human isn't being allowed on the list and I could care less about how much you or Phoenks wants to argue about it.
You very much made an arbitrary rule to not allow the Composite Human blog, don't try and bullshit this. Also, name a single list on this wiki where Composite Human being a thought experiment would get it banned from being indexed, except for this one. Also also, thanks for being an ass about this?

Alrighty, I won't be bringing them up anymore.

Also just since I'm gonna be gone for a while, figure I can post this for fun

Best Skill Feats of all time in each category (my opinion)
Off the top of my head (because I need to write it down now that I'm thinking about it, on account of the autism)

Info Analysis: Ikki and Kojiro, probably followed by Uther Doul and Batman
Experience: SCP-076 (Able), probably followed by Jax, Juuzou, and Fugil
Body Control: Uther Doul, probably followed by Lady Shiva, Korosensei, and Ikki
Prediction: Kojiro, probably followed by Uther Doul and Fate Musashi
Mimicry: Nanami and Garou, probably followed by Yujiro and Pray
Reflexes: Fugil, probably followed by Ikki, Kojiro, Jin Mori, and Nanami
Accelerated Development: John Carter and Kojiro, probably followed by Shichika, Garou, and Musashi
Number of Techniques/Styles: Hayato and Karate Kid, probably followed by Yujiro, Jax, Able, and Lady Shiva
Best Individual Techniques: Somewhere between Ikki, Korosensei, Kojiro, Garou, Karate Kid, Jin Mori, Ohma, Nanami, and The Fang (honestly a really hard category to ponder)
Precision: Uther Doul, probably tied with Musashi and followed by Ikki
Most Bullshit NLF-able Skill : Musashi, followed by Nanami, Juuzou, and Garou
Marksmanship: Mostly unsure since I'm a melee enjoyer, but probably like Vash, Vindicare Assassins, Bayonetta, Fate Billy the Kid, and Korosensei

Well, technically this is FnG, so stuff off wiki should be fine since it's still in blogs and even still has a profile on our sister Wiki.

Though, if RP characters and the like would be allowed, Tset and Ryuka would solo sword categories.

Also just since I'm gonna be gone for a while, figure I can post this for fun

Best Skill Feats of all time in each category (my opinion)
Off the top of my head (because I need to write it down now that I'm thinking about it, on account of the autism)

Info Analysis: Ikki and Kojiro, probably followed by Uther Doul and Batman
Experience: SCP-076 (Able), probably followed by Jax, Juuzou, and Fugil
Body Control: Uther Doul, probably followed by Lady Shiva, Korosensei, and Ikki
Prediction: Kojiro, probably followed by Uther Doul and Fate Musashi
Mimicry: Nanami and Garou, probably followed by Yujiro and Pray
Reflexes: Fugil, probably followed by Ikki, Kojiro, Jin Mori, and Nanami
Accelerated Development: John Carter and Kojiro, probably followed by Shichika, Garou, and Musashi
Number of Techniques/Styles: Hayato and Karate Kid, probably followed by Yujiro, Jax, Able, and Lady Shiva
Best Individual Techniques: Somewhere between Ikki, Korosensei, Kojiro, Garou, Karate Kid, Jin Mori, Ohma, Nanami, and The Fang (honestly a really hard category to ponder)
Precision: Uther Doul, probably tied with Musashi and followed by Ikki
Most Bullshit NLF-able Skill : Musashi, followed by Nanami, Juuzou, and Garou
Marksmanship: Mostly unsure since I'm a melee enjoyer, but probably like Vash, Vindicare Assassins, Bayonetta, Fate Billy the Kid, and Korosensei
It's really weird that you just list a bunch of characters in bulk. You're not even listing feats for them individually so it's hard to keep track bro. Can you submit characters individually with feats?

Well, technically this is FnG, so stuff off wiki should be fine since it's still in blogs and even still has a profile on our sister Wiki.

Though, if RP characters and the like would be allowed, Tset and Ryuko would solo sword categories.
Yeah, my FnG thread, my list, my rules lol. I don't want Composites and I don't want things not official on the VS Wiki, and it shouldn't be a very big deal.

You're correct, but we also have to be able to like, put the character on the list lol. The list is meant to index skill so why would talking about a character that doesn't exist here? I guess it's not derailing but in the end it's not what this thread is meant for
I thought this thread could also house general conversations about fictional skill?

The characters we bring up here have to qualify for the list to be talked about?

Back