• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

"...Romulus, my dear girl."

Deimos places a hand on her head and rubs it, walking confidently right past her. "Have a little faith in dad, why don't you?"

He moves forward, and an utterly frightening aura of pure malice emits from him. The very grass and trees around Deimos wilt and wither away, and even from miles away like Romulus is, the red glow of his eyes are visible amongst his shadowed face.

@ZoroNotZolo

"...You know, people look at me and assume me to be a ruthless tyrant, but that couldn't be further from the truth. End of the day, I'm just a man with a good business sense and a code. You make a deal with someone, you don't stab them in the back or spit in their face over it. You stick it out like a man."

He stops once in proper view of La Diosa, hands in his jacket pockets.

"You remember what you said to me? 'I leave now, and you don't set a foot in my territory either.' That was our deal. And here you are, attacking my soldiers, demanding my territory. I almost hope you've got some insane scheme lined up so try and bargain your way out of this one, because after I wipe your pathetic ass off the face of the Earth, I'm burning every country you own to the ground. Put your head on a pike as an example to the rest of these ******* jokers that I make deals because I'm a nice guy, and because I like it when people respect eachother. Now Talk, Worm. While You've still got that tongue."
"I thought about a new deal, and I was feeling wild enough to get your attention. My new proposal is simple: I join you in exchange for one of the countries you possess. Hearing what she mentioned about offering I join you, I decided that would be more beneficial for the both of us. Originally, I was going to request permission to use Brazillian borders for sea travel, makes it easier to get to Africa and take over there, and that was in exchange for me claiming any country of your choosing as soon as I got there for you, and my aid should you ever require it, as unlikely as that may be."

She tilted her head slightly, raising her arms to show no further combative intent.

"But with my new offer, I get one country, and you get every single country I conquer after that. I've made quick work of 7 in a very short time, as you know. Nothing for me to gain if I go back on a deal this time considering if you agree to this, I'm most likely out of chances. If I go back on this, I have nothing to gain. If you accept, you have nothing to lose."

"Of course~" Zlata nodded, "We can have our date once this crap is all over, okay?" she smiled.

"That's not a request, but a promise."
"Right, see you then!" I smiled back.

"Now, huh." I sighed. "Time to get back at the business."

"Shit shit shi-" I scrambled away at the Eternity Sword users that are at critical condition as they contract the sword.

There's thousand of them, and I should be quick to stabilise all of them. Some will die as I failed to heal them, there is not enough time as most of them already passed through the critical condition.

But then my brain picked an idea.

What if I control the mana around me to stabilise all of those people at a single time? As their entire body are made from mana and mana is life itself?

This is a mana technique that I haven't perfected yet, and it is mainly used for combat. But they're still useful for this situation.

"Mana Domain-" The words sound out from my mouth, mana began to coalescing around me. Its intensity reached a point where even a pair naked eyes can see the mana. "-The Holy Sanctuary"

Over a radius of 180 meters, mana are being filled with white magics. Many of the critical Eternity Sword User are began stabilizing.

"Stabilise, Mass Healing."

Vigor and strength came back to their body as both spell casted over most of them.

I can see that most of the Eternity Sword User around me are not critical anymore, I began to heal another patch of them.

The lightning was reflected thanks to the Connect-tek learning and recognizing the attack, allowing for a window of opportunity.

Nice timing, Rusty!

This allowed Zlata to seemingly disappear as a burst of energy causes her to exit the range and from the grasp of the domain.
The shrine goes down after dealing with the connect-tek, dispelled by Nakya who looks on towards Zlata.

Were those her own powers? What a varied list of abilities, unless she was helped by another. In which case that's a good display of cooperation and foresight, but not exactly what I'm looking for.

"Will you just continuously retreat? It's a good tactic to avoid death, but not so much for beating an opponent." Her expression couldn't be seen under her mask, but her tone is that of someone giving instruction to a beginner.

@ZoroNotZolo

Romulus teleports away from the reflected attack.

“What the hell?! Now you want a deal after you merc’d some of my soldiers?”

She quickly opens a portal and teleports behind you. A red, glowing sword made of pure plasma is held by your throat.

“I don’t buy that crap. Prove you won’t betray us the moment we give you that land.”

The shrine goes down after dealing with the connect-tek, dispelled by Nakya who looks on towards Zlata.

Were those her own powers? What a varied list of abilities, unless she was helped by another. In which case that's a good display of cooperation and foresight, but not exactly what I'm looking for.

"Will you just continuously retreat? It's a good tactic to avoid death, but not so much for beating an opponent." Her expression couldn't be seen under her mask, but her tone is that of someone giving instruction to a beginner.
"No! But it all comes down to this!" said Zlata far, far away.

Configuration: Vanya

Through repeated motion, I've configured it so that the kinetic energy would be stored and be used for later. While I was fighting, I used the action of dodging and stretching my hand and legs to store energy.

Plus, with the addition of boosters from the ODM Gear, Steam, Wings, and Connect-tek! Plus, Centrifugal force!

Everyone knows that in comic books, the superheros always move faster than the villain ever could!

Achieving a speed far greater than Nakya could react, she was met by Zlata's blur knocking her away towards the wind, with her shortly disappearing due to the sheer explosive swiftness, creative massive gusts of wind that blew the surrounding area away.

"Pseudo 100%!!!"

While the other warlords were engaged in various acts of combat or diplomacy...Alfonso decided he needed a...more efficient way, to restock his soul supply. And the only real method he could use, outside of contacting the same, immortal Warlord he met in Africa, was conquering more territory. He had...held off on gaining more land, after his humiliating defeat in Africa...but he could not afford to be passive, especially if that alliance of his decided to begin preparations against the other warlords.

Athens, Greece

The man was quick, and efficient, deciding to forgo much of his standard theatrics. One moment...he was standing in Sicily...and the next, he had transported himself directly into the heart of Athens, hovering in the air above the city. He held out a hand...before concentrating...a ball of energy formed within his palm...before blasting itself directly into the nearby water. A massive explosion erupted from the sea, as hundreds of gallons worth of water was displaced into the air above...before raining down atop anything and anyone near the shore.

"That was a warning shot. For your sake, I hope we don't find out what will happen...if I fired that at the city itself..." He said...his words burrowing into the mind of every single resident as he announced his presence. Satisfied with his warning...he flew towards the tip of the city, dropping one of his Signifers.

@ZoroNotZolo

Romulus teleports away from the reflected attack.

“What the hell?! Now you want a deal after you merc’d some of my soldiers?”

She quickly opens a portal and teleports behind you. A red, glowing sword made of pure plasma is held by your throat.

“I don’t buy that crap. Prove you won’t betray us the moment we give you that land.”
"What would you propose in order to garner your trust again?" She asked, raising a brow toward Romulus before turning to Deimos, "Or better yet: what would you propose?"

"No! But it all comes down to this!" said Zlata far, far away.

Configuration: Vanya

Through repeated motion, I've configured it so that the kinetic energy would be stored and be used for later. While I was fighting, I used the action of dodging and stretching my hand and legs to store energy.

Plus, with the addition of boosters from the ODM Gear, Steam, Wings, and Connect-tek! Plus, Centrifugal force!

Everyone knows that in comic books, the superheros always move faster than the villain ever could!

Achieving a speed far greater than Nakya could react, she was met by Zlata's blur knocking her away towards the wind, with her shortly disappearing due to the sheer explosive swiftness, creative massive gusts of wind that blew the surrounding area away.

"Pseudo 100%!!!"

She's fast. Fast enough I can't even use a domain expansion unless I enclose it in a barrier. It's a good thing I don't really have organs to take damage, that'd be disastrous.

Zlata would notice that where she had made contact with Nakya, the flames from the latter stuck to her. Quickly, they begin creeping further up her body.

While Nakya heals from the injuries. she uses the added visuals of the flames before Zlata inevitably puts them out. For the first time in the fight, Nakya draws the Musou Isshin from her chest, her hand on the hilt, she holds it in front of her face, waiting for Zlata to hit her again, the blade crackling with electricity.

At that kind of a speed, I can't exactly go on the offensive myself, well done.

@ZoroNotZolo

"The only thing stopping me from annihilating you on the spot is my daughter being in the general vicinity. Be lucky she's kinder than I am. If you wanted to negotiate, you should have opened with that instead of getting the ridiculous idea that I'm going to give my countries to a wannabe goddess. You had your chance, and you botched it the second you thought I wasn't looking. I'm not going to let that slide."

He only has a single finger pointed at her like a gun, but even from here, she can sense the sheer power being condensed into it. It's a clear ultimatum.

"This is your choice. Remove the petrification on my men, and surrender your territory. You belong to me now."

She's fast. Fast enough I can't even use a domain expansion unless I enclose it in a barrier. It's a good thing I don't really have organs to take damage, that'd be disastrous.

Zlata would notice that where she had made contact with Nakya, the flames from the latter stuck to her. Quickly, they begin creeping further up her body.

While Nakya heals from the injuries. she uses the added visuals of the flames before Zlata inevitably puts them out. For the first time in the fight, Nakya draws the Musou Isshin from her chest, her hand on the hilt, she holds it in front of her face, waiting for Zlata to hit her again, the blade crackling with electricity.

At that kind of a speed, I can't exactly go on the offensive myself, well done.
In the sky, Zlata made two platforms to use the grappling hooks and propel herself towards Nakya once again.

Earlier, she used the kinetic energy from her left arm and right leg. Now, she still has stored up energy from her right arm and left leg.

Zlata... was holding back— immensely at that. Not once was she in the thinking process of killing nor incapacitating someone. But proving her strength? No, she wasn't just proving her strength to Nakya.

The combination of using Vanya's Kinetic energy storing properties, the gas mechanism of the ODM Gear, the pressure produced the steam from her body, the reduction aerodynamic drag thanks to the wings, the boosters of Connect-tek, with the addition of using the grapple hooks for centrifugal force— all of this culminated in a power to give off the illusion that she was going at full strength.

Because from the very beginning...

Zlata wasn't fighting on her own.

The will of Rusty— a robot who wished her good luck, the love that Maria gave to her, the friendship of Arthur, the ideals of Faqih Al-Faiz, and the will of the people telling her to win.

"We are beings too great for a world this weak, we'd crush the inhabitants if we played too hard, the cities they spent lifetimes building up are mere obstacles for us at best, I'm sure if we wanted, humanity would be gone within a week, the planet reduced to a wasteland. Even with that, you'd seek something better and nonviolent for it?"

Those words were stuck in her mind as she pondered upon what answer she needed to give. Even back then, that one was a half-baked incomplete answer.

But now, she needn't say it. Rather, she could simply show it.

"Pseudo 100%!"

Using another booster called Gravity to fling her faster than ever, Zlata unleashes the stored energy from her leg, before instantly blitzing through, making an ice explosion to further boost herself.

Coating her hand in bubbles to boost the punch...

"Silver White Overdrive!!"

...she delivers a powerful solid punch and kick to Nakya and tried to broke through her Musou Isshin— hoping this would be the end of this bout and that she could finally prove, not just her strength, but of the power Mankind holds.

@ZoroNotZolo

"The only thing stopping me from annihilating you on the spot is my daughter being in the general vicinity. Be lucky she's kinder than I am. If you wanted to negotiate, you should have opened with that instead of getting the ridiculous idea that I'm going to give my countries to a wannabe goddess. You had your chance, and you botched it the second you thought I wasn't looking. I'm not going to let that slide."

He only has a single finger pointed at her like a gun, but even from here, she can sense the sheer power being condensed into it. It's a clear ultimatum.

"This is your choice. Remove the petrification on my men, and surrender your territory. You belong to me now."
La Diosa growled and undid her petrification.

"Fine..." She said, quietly fuming in anger.

In the sky, Zlata made two platforms to use the grappling hooks and propel herself towards Nakya once again.

Earlier, she used the kinetic energy from her left arm and right leg. Now, she still has stored up energy from her right arm and left leg.

Zlata... was holding back— immensely at that. Not once was she in the thinking process of killing nor incapacitating someone. But proving her strength? No, she wasn't just proving her strength to Nakya.

The combination of using Vanya's Kinetic energy storing properties, the gas mechanism of the ODM Gear, the pressure produced the steam from her body, the reduction aerodynamic drag thanks to the wings, the boosters of Connect-tek, with the addition of using the grapple hooks for centrifugal force— all of this culminated in a power to give off the illusion that she was going at full strength.

Because from the very beginning...

Zlata wasn't fighting on her own.

The will of Rusty— a robot who wished her good luck, the love that Maria gave to her, the friendship of Arthur, the ideals of Faqih Al-Faiz, and the will of the people telling her to win.

Those words were stuck in her mind as she pondered upon what answer she needed to give. Even back then, that one was a half-baked incomplete answer.

But now, she needn't say it. Rather, she could simply show it.

"Pseudo 100%!"

Using another booster called Gravity to fling her faster than ever, Zlata unleashes the stored energy from her leg, before instantly blitzing through, making an ice explosion to further boost herself.

Coating her hand in bubbles to boost the punch...

"Silver White Overdrive!!"

...she delivers a powerful solid punch and kick to Nakya and tried to broke through her Musou Isshin— hoping this would be the end of this bout and that she could finally prove, not just her strength, but of the power Mankind holds.
This was the first fight Nakya had been in where she wasn't allowed to kill the opponent, a difficult prospect, which made her have to fight very differently than she was used to.

The woman she'd called weak was now faster than her and coming at her with the intent to prove herself. Regardless of if it was outside assistance, or truly just all her own powers, it did show a level of strength she hadn't shown before.

That's not what I wanted to see though. But that's fine, this is enough to win my assistance.

The blows land, Nakya not being fast enough to block them, she merely let's them happen. Her mask shatters, and injuries to the hit locations are very quickly apparent. As Zlata hits the blade, her attempt to do so results in the sword cutting straight through her bubbles, flesh, and bones like a hot knife through butter, a quick look at the sword however would reveal that there's no blood on it. Having left herself open to attack for specifically this reason, Nakya, injured as she is, quickly swings from the position she was holding her sword in, a final counter towards Zlata.

While Kane is relieved to finally be back in his own territory, he is still well-aware that he has things he needs to do somewhat quickly. He quickly and silently places his signifiers around the Bahamas, claiming the final unclaimed island nation in the western hemisphere. He carves his formation around the islands, sheathing it in its energy and causing rapid, widespread terraforming due to both the spreading effects of the World Soul Refinement and sudden influx of qi and ways to utilize it, spread by Kane's juniors of course. He flies around the south-eastern end of his territory and uses his earth alchemy dragons to create a few small, rocky islands for ambassadors and messengers to use, labeling them appropriately and very visibly.

With that, he enters his territory proper, though his work still does not stop. He lands on the uninhabited Navassa Island, originally part of Haiti, and begins experiments involving the many different plants and plant-based creatures he just purchased. Using a combination of his wood dragons and a more refined version of his original mutation powder, the island is quickly covered in an incredibly dense jungle of towering bushes, trees, and flowers, webbed with innumerable vines. He pays particular attention to this Chlorophyte substance he acquired from Yorsha. Even with his expertise, a living, plant-based metal such as this is quite the rare find, and as such he intends to use it well. With the help of a few dozen juniors who are more skilled in horticulture than the norm, he sets up a plan for turning the small island into an airborne plant-based fortress. He just needs to create a few specialized concoctions to ease it along and aid in the assimilation of the various forms of aggressive plants.

[6 charges used for level 7]

With that project mostly working on its own at this point, Kane changes his focus. Rather than like before where he was essentially using the many different plants as ingredients to an organic slurry to grow across, over, and into Navassa Island, he instead focuses on their specific attributes.

The first he looks at in regards to those with specialties is the Mourning Wood. It is clearly analogous to a gravewood tree, a tree that stands over a vast graveyard and collects deathly qi and yin energy from the many corpses buried around it. Frankly speaking, given enough help these sentient trees can become powerful cultivators in their own rights, but Kane lacks the knowledge and expertise required to create such a thing. However, he can still aid it collecting and utilizing the energy given off by the dead and dying for various purposes, such as growing itself or enacting various attacks.

Next is the three Colgera he purchased. Large, flying insectoid creatures with the ability to control the weather, particularly associated with blizzards. Truly, these are perfect vessels for the deathwinds produced by gales infused with yin energy, sapping the life and warmth from whatever they touch and adding the souls of the dead to their own power. Plus, if increased in size by a few times, they make for good transport.

Third is the Mucktorok. A relatively small creature, yet quite feisty, endlessly producing and spread toxic sludge from within itself. This thing merely passing by would spell the end of mortal empires, but at the scale the conflict of warlords is reaching, it is a tad quaint. However, with some tweaks, it isn't at all hard to increase its toxicity and production rate, filling it with innumerable poisons and concoction waste products, essentially turning it into a living landfill. He ends up making a quarantine island for it, just in case.

Fourth is the Marbled Gohma. Kane sighs as he looks over this creature, realizing that it was a bit of an impulse purchase. The other two creatures at 300 pills were both extremely appealing and will definitely be substantial additions to his forces, but this requires a bit more effort. Its ability to corrupt and manipulate nearby stone is interesting, particularly once Kane manages to increase its size. Yeah, this can work...

Moving on from the somewhat depressing Marbled Gohma, the various elemental dragons and golems are much more straight forward to enhance. While the Gleeoks don't tend towards the more extreme aspects of yin and yang energy, the Talus' certainly do and will make for very effective shocktroopers in the future, combined with some aesthetic redesigns and size increases. The Gleeoks receive similar though less pronounced enhancements, though throughout the process Kane notices that two bony protrusions akin to oversized shoulder plates appear to grow out of either side of their necks. Kane sees this as odd, but not much of a concern as it doesn't seem to injure them.

With those projects also delegated to their own crews and sets of alchemy dragons, Kane is left with the one major project he cannot leave to others. Or, well, two, but that only becomes apparent later. This being the spiritual bloodline creature he would trade to Yorsha for those essences. The process he devised for this is to implant tissues, particularly bone marrow and various organs, from born-spiritual beasts, using Divine Sense and various drugs to condense the recipient's blood essence and prevent tissue rejection or any number of various injuries this can cause. He is fairly certain that this will work, though it will require many successful recipients and time to produce a bloodline of any substantial potency. Of course, he already has a rather clear idea of what bloodline he seeks to emulate with this, as his experiments are primarily using large turtles and tortoises.

However, the process is, as one may expect, quite tedius and delicate. A single mistake can undo a relative hour of work or more, and Kane's mind is running rife with possibilities for something entirely unrelated, but perhaps infinitely more esoteric. After a while, he sighs deeply, setting aside his work on the bloodlines and instead picking up a pen and paper beginning to write a steam of consciousness, speaking out his thoughts as he does so, the voice resounding deeply within his isolated, silent lab.

"When I was receiving enlightenment, I saw many copies of myself being refined into the Neidan or Golden Core. There weren't just copies of me, but other versions of me. Young, old, living, deceased. Some wore clothes I have never seen, some wear the clothes of the Sect Ancestor. These are the alternate versions of myself, other lives I could have lived, but this enlightenment is beyond me. This is something that even those billion-year monsters rarely achieve. A Core Formation junior forming their own contained Cycle of Reincarnation, condensing the past, present, and future? That's a good joke. Such an attainment is far beyond what I am capable of, but I still grasped some parts of it..."

Kane stops for a moment before continuing.

"The Dao produced One, One produced Two, Two produced Three, Three produced the Myriad. The Dao forms wuji, the infinite singularity and monism; Wuji forms the taiji, yin and yang, not merely one duality but the consolidation and crystallization of every duality; Taiji forms the Three Pure Ones, the river of time, past, present, and future; The Three Pure Ones form all things, the five phases, the universe, space and time, etcetera. This is how creation was, well, created, or in another sense formed spontaneously, or perhaps simply always existed in some fashion. Some mystics from higher realms instead posit that it was not the Dao that begat this process, but rather Pangu, the Primordial Man who split the chaos, the hundun-state of existence, heaving apart heaven and earth, yin and yang. One is primordial chaos, Hundun, the universe merely a frothing bubble upon the unfathomable seas of chaos that expands from nothing, reaches a zenith, and then returns to nothing. A cycle of karma..."

Kane stops, realizing that a stream of blood is coming down from his nose. He wipes it away before continuing.

"What I grasped from my enlightenment is the opposite. The Myriad condensed into Three, Three into Two, Two into One. All reality condensing back into the thunder-egg. This is not an unnatural inversion, but just as natural as the formation. All things that come into being must one day cease to be. It is the natural course of the universe to eventually return to chaos. Within chaos is... everything. All forms of matter and energy, objects both natural and crafted, civilizations, universes, the five phases, yin and yang, and all daos. Everything is simply a transformation of the primal non-substance of chaos, a derivation from a state of infinite potentiality to one of more limited capabilities, which can then be returned to this state, A universe holds chaos, a mustard seed holds the Sumeru... Of course, not ALL daos, strictly speaking, are as such, but only those grand daos of higher realms are beyond this. So..."

He stops again, a drop of blood falling from under his eye onto the edge of the paper. He cleans himself before continuing.

"But what I saw was an induced inversion. The myriad into three, three into two, two into one forced by an outside power, like matter condensed to the point of losing any identifiable form. The universe compressed into a singularity; past, present, and future converging into a singular point of infinity; and yin and yang collapsing into a single state. I... cannot act on my enlightenment in this way. It is the most efficient way to do this, but it is so far beyond what I am capable of as to cease even being funny. I can avoid a lot of the more damning issues by focusing this inversion process onto my dantian, converging it into the thunder-egg and granting control over this primal chaos qi to ease the later processes, but how would I even..."

Kane stops writing yet again, but not because his enlightenment has taken a further physical toll. Rather, it is because his train of thought suddenly grinds to a halt at this point. He understands what this means; this is the universe telling him that is the most it can do for him, and that he will have to work from here. Of course, this is simply the mysticism that precedes the actual work. Perhaps Kane's profession makes him find this less helpful than he should, as he looks down on the paper with a bitter smile. Still, even he can recognize the importance of this.

With his mind finally cleared, he returns to work.

Last edited:
The blows land, Nakya not being fast enough to block them, she merely let's them happen. Her mask shatters, and injuries to the hit locations are very quickly apparent. As Zlata hits the blade, her attempt to do so results in the sword cutting straight through her bubbles, flesh, and bones like a hot knife through butter, a quick look at the sword however would reveal that there's no blood on it.
The bubbles were coated in Hamon, causing them to explode and pop, it's energy hitting Nakya, enough to give another window for an attack.
Having left herself open to attack for specifically this reason, Nakya, injured as she is, quickly swings from the position she was holding her sword in, a final counter towards Zlata.
Given her sheer speed, Zlata was behind her, quickly regenerating before attaching a grappling hook.

"I'm not done!"

For her final attack, she activated the Connect-tek's Vanya, using the energy coming from the recoil of the two attacks as well as the additional stacks she performed earlier for one final punch.

"Pseudo 100%...!"

Instantly, she reels towards Nakya, before...

"Blinding Flash Overdrive!!"

Punching her straight in the stomach, her fist covered in steam as she sends the Warlord plummeting down the ground.

@Zoro

Romulus sighs.

“The master’s quite disappointed in your actions, Diosa. To disappoint my father is to sentence yourself to death….”

She quickly fires a time slowing orb, and freezes you in place. Afterward’s, Romulus amps up her speed to 2x and swings her sword as hard as she can at your neck. The weapon warps space, making it impossible to dodge at this distance.

(Four charges used)

With time still slowed, Romulus pulls out a big ******* gun and charges up a ball of anti-matter plasma.

“Hasta la vista, baby.”

Anti-matter particles engulf you and everything within a one mile radius. Romulus quickly teleports back to Panama as she leaves you in the dust, avoiding a mutual destruction.

Everything engulfed by the anti-matter is erased from existence in a flash.

The bubbles were coated in Hamon, causing them to explode and pop, it's energy hitting Nakya, enough to give another window for an attack.

Given her sheer speed, Zlata was behind her, quickly regenerating before attaching a grappling hook.

"I'm not done!"

For her final attack, she activated the Connect-tek's Vanya, using the energy coming from the recoil of the two attacks as well as the additional stacks she performed earlier for one final punch.

"Pseudo 100%...!"

Instantly, she reels towards Nakya, before...

"Blinding Flash Overdrive!!"

Punching her straight in the stomach, her fist covered in steam as she sends the Warlord plummeting down the ground.
She's still going huh? Its too fast to hit even like that, in that case.

"With this treasure I summon-" As the grappling hook was attached following her miss, and Zlata made her way to deliver the final blow, she was much faster than Nakya, fast enough that it was impossible to counter even after letting herself be hit, and enhancing with cursed energy. But that's only the case because she wasn't adapted to the speed, the kinetic energy storing and spending, however, over the last few exchanges there was one specific thing Zlata hadn't been shown, that was waiting with Nakya in the Plane of Euthymia the whole time.

By placing the burden of adaptation of her inner self who had already had it with her, it allowed the Shikigami to adapt without the wheel being outside, not to mention its natural invisibility. It still took a bit to adapt to specifically this, so she had to endure those other attacks, but now, at the moment she missed her attack...

With a devilish grin, a large white creature, with wings out of where it's eyes should be emerges right in front of Nakya in the path of the punch should Zlata be able to see it. It swings a sword attached to its arm, and the very property of its cursed energy messes with the kinetic energy manipulation Zlata had been doing, negating her boost from that, as it's blade swung right for its chest. The penultimate shadow of the Ten Shadows, the Eight-Handled Sword Divergent Sila Divine General

"Mahoraga."

She's still going huh? Its too fast to hit even like that, in that case.

"With this treasure I summon-" As the grappling hook was attached following her miss, and Zlata made her way to deliver the final blow, she was much faster than Nakya, fast enough that it was impossible to counter even after letting herself be hit, and enhancing with cursed energy. But that's only the case because she wasn't adapted to the speed, the kinetic energy storing and spending, however, over the last few exchanges there was one specific thing Zlata hadn't been shown, that was waiting with Nakya in the Plane of Euthymia the whole time.

By placing the burden of adaptation of her inner self who had already had it with her, it allowed the Shikigami to adapt without the wheel being outside, not to mention its natural invisibility. It still took a bit to adapt to specifically this, so she had to endure those other attacks, but now, at the moment she missed her attack...

With a devilish grin, a large white creature, with wings out of where it's eyes should be emerges right in front of Nakya in the path of the punch should Zlata be able to see it. It swings a sword attached to its arm, and the very property of its cursed energy messes with the kinetic energy manipulation Zlata had been doing, negating her boost from that, as it's blade swung right for its chest. The penultimate shadow of the Ten Shadows, the Eight-Handled Sword Divergent Sila Divine General

"Mahoraga."
Zlata dodges quickly and took a few steps back, remaining afloat.

"Now you get to understand the power of Mankind?" she asked, the other Connect-tek coming back to her behest.

"If you intend to keep going, that goes to show that you needed that to win against me..." she replied, pointing at Mahoraga with her hooksword.

"So then, are we allies now? Is this bout over?" she asked politely.

Zlata dodges quickly and took a few steps back, remaining afloat.

"Now you get to understand the power of Mankind?" she asked, the other Connect-tek coming back to her behest.

"If you intend to keep going, that goes to show that you needed that to win against me..." she replied, pointing at Mahoraga with her hooksword.

"So then, are we allies now? Is this bout over?" she asked, almost annoyingly.
"The power of mankind huh?" Now that Nakya's mask had been broken, her facial expression was clear, a slight smile tugging at the corner of her lips as she healed, her eyes almost glowing with a predatory glint.

"So it wasn't your power afterall, you were in fact gaining outside help as I thought, but still the strength of will to fight against me even knowing I wouldn't kill you, while trying to show me the strength of mankind instead of using all of your own power is certainly commendable. I'd say though, singling out Mahoraga as something I needed to win would be equivalent to calling out my flames from earlier." Mahoraga floats to her side instead of in front of her, simply watching Zlata

"Although your goal may have been to show me the strength of humanity, I'll instead acknowledge yours as the one who put their body on the line and endured hits, I shall fight against whatever threat you requested me to earlier, but this does not make us friends or anything of the like."

"The power of mankind huh?" Now that Nakya's mask had been broken, her facial expression was clear, a slight smile tugging at the corner of her lips as she healed, her eyes almost glowing with a predatory glint.

"So it wasn't your power afterall, you were in fact gaining outside help as I thought, but still the strength of will to fight against me even knowing I wouldn't kill you, while trying to show me the strength of mankind instead of using all of your own power is certainly commendable. I'd say though, singling out Mahoraga as something I needed to win would be equivalent to calling out my flames from earlier." Mahoraga floats to her side instead of in front of her, simply watching Zlata
"So that Shrine and the purple sword you pulled from your chest..." Zlata murmured, "I said it to you before we start, that I would hold back my full power." she said politely, "The power I wielded now are the bonds I made with those humans you call weak, that you call feeble and easily destructible..."
"Although your goal may have been to show me the strength of humanity, I'll instead acknowledge yours as the one who put their body on the line and endured hits, I shall fight against whatever threat you requested me to earlier, but this does not make us friends or anything of the like."
"I'm not treating you as a friend but as an ally that I know I could rely on. And to that, I thank you...." Zlata smiled, "But... Should you betray us or anything of the sort, I won't hesitate to show you the power of Mankind again..."

"So that Shrine and the purple sword you pulled from your chest..." Zlata murmured, "I said it to you before we start, that I would hold back my full power." she said politely, "The power I wielded now are the bonds I made with those humans you call weak, that you call feeble and easily destructible..."

"I'm not treating you as a friend but as an ally that I know I could rely on. And to that, I thank you...." Zlata smiled, "But... Should you betray us or anything of the sort, I won't hesitate to show you the power of Mankind again..."
"The sin of the insignificant is twofold, both the lack of, and ignorance of strength. Mankind is insignificant, you preach about the strength of mankind being what you used, but be honest with me. Do you really think a human with the same suit and technology could have won against me? No, only you or another warlord could have even survived this long. Do you think man can truly even fathom what they're up against?" Nakya waves her hand, dismissing the notion instantly

"I've seen entire armies try fruitlessly to attack, being routed once they see they were in over their heads. I'll also note, it takes great adversity to make the weak strong, if you baby your precious humans too much, they'll never grow, and will remain as pitiful as they are now." She dismisses Mahoraga, and the Musou Isshin, making her way to the Blackstar, and reaching in, grabbing a new mask for herself.

"If I were to betray you though, I don't know if you could get away with just the strength of mankind, there'd be nothing preventing more lethal measures. But I look forward to that day, maybe you'll surprise me more, and I'll accept this supposed strength of humanity you see within them."

"Oh, I- I see...." Zlata realized what was going on and slightly moved her clothes aside, revealing her shoulder and her neck, "Have a go for it, then~ I don't mind~"
As Maria's fangs sank into Zlata's soft flesh, a rush of relief surged through her, drowning out the persistent hunger that had been gnawing at her.
It was a brief moment of respite, a stolen breath of reprieve.

In an instant, the world seemed to fade, leaving only the steady rhythm of Zlata's heartbeat.
Boundaries blurred and in that intimate exchange, Maria found a kind of solace she hadn't known she needed.

Oh, but the taste, it was beyond anything Maria had ever known, a sensory delight that held her in its grip.
It was the kind of taste that made her want to savor every moment, to let it linger on indefinitely.

Yet, even in this transcendent moment, Maria knew she couldn't linger. The line between ecstasy and excess was razor-thin and she couldn't risk pushing Zlata too far. With a surge of effort, she withdrew, her fangs reluctantly releasing their hold.

Regaining her composure, Maria took a step back.
"I... wow." Maria's voice quivered, "You have no idea how much this means to me. I owe you... big time. Just, uh, mayb-"
Maria's gaze sharpened. She noticed subtle shifts in Zlata's features.

I did just take a good bit of blood. It's normal for her to look a bit pale...
But this... it seems a bit much, almost unnatural...
And, wait... don't vampires turn others into vampires with their bites...
Oh, no...

"The sin of the insignificant is twofold, both the lack of, and ignorance of strength. Mankind is insignificant, you preach about the strength of mankind being what you used, but be honest with me. Do you really think a human with the same suit and technology could have won against me? No, only you or another warlord could have even survived this long. Do you think man can truly even fathom what they're up against?" Nakya waves her hand, dismissing the notion instantly
"..." Zlata remained silent at that.
"I've seen entire armies try fruitlessly to attack, being routed once they see they were in over their heads. I'll also note, it takes great adversity to make the weak strong, if you baby your precious humans too much, they'll never grow, and will remain as pitiful as they are now." She dismisses Mahoraga, and the Musou Isshin, making her way to the Blackstar, and reaching in, grabbing a new mask for herself.
"I never said anything about babysitting them..." Zlata shook her head. "Yes, the power I wielded was from another Warlord I deemed one of my closest friends. But these?" she pointed at the ODM gear and her clothes, "These are off mankind's power. Though they did little, that was enough to force you to use whatever it is on your arsenal..." she explained politely.
"If I were to betray you though, I don't know if you could get away with just the strength of mankind, there'd be nothing preventing more lethal measures. But I look forward to that day, maybe you'll surprise me more, and I'll accept this supposed strength of humanity you see within them."
"You won't. I trust that you won't betray us. I don't desire to kill you..." she replied genuinely, "An ally like you is worth a part of in the world I'm reshaping..."
As Maria's fangs sank into Zlata's soft flesh, a rush of relief surged through her, drowning out the persistent hunger that had been gnawing at her.
It was a brief moment of respite, a stolen breath of reprieve.

In an instant, the world seemed to fade, leaving only the steady rhythm of Zlata's heartbeat.
Boundaries blurred and in that intimate exchange, Maria found a kind of solace she hadn't known she needed.

Oh, but the taste, it was beyond anything Maria had ever known, a sensory delight that held her in its grip.
It was the kind of taste that made her want to savor every moment, to let it linger on indefinitely.

Yet, even in this transcendent moment, Maria knew she couldn't linger. The line between ecstasy and excess was razor-thin and she couldn't risk pushing Zlata too far. With a surge of effort, she withdrew, her fangs reluctantly releasing their hold.

Regaining her composure, Maria took a step back.
"I... wow." Maria's voice quivered, "You have no idea how much this means to me. I owe you... big time. Just, uh, mayb-"
Maria's gaze sharpened. She noticed subtle shifts in Zlata's features.

I did just take a good bit of blood. It's normal for her to look a bit pale...
But this... it seems a bit much, almost unnatural...
And, wait... don't vampires turn others into vampires with their bites...
Oh, no...
"Yes? What's wrong?" Zlata asked. "Oh, if you're wondering what's gonna happen to me. I'm... just a clone. The real me won't be affected either way~" she giggled.

"..." Zlata remained silent at that.

"I never said anything about babysitting them..." Zlata shook her head. "Yes, the power I wielded was from another Warlord I deemed one of my closest friends. But these?" she pointed at the ODM gear and her clothes, "These are off mankind's power. Though they did little, that was enough to force you to use whatever it is on your arsenal..." she explained politely.
"In your heart, do you truly believe that? That the little they did was able to force me to use everything, or a lot or whatever? If you did, you'd have said you did believe a non warlord given the same equipment would have done well. Your silence on that question though, leads me to believe you know as well as I do, that the gap is insurmountable even with their technology. In fact, I'd go so far as to say, without you, that suit wouldn't have ever been worked on, and if so, can we really attribute it to merely humanity?"
"You won't. I trust that you won't betray us. I don't desire to kill you..." she replied genuinely, "An ally like you is worth a part of in the world I'm reshaping..."
"Your innocent naivety is blinding, the outcome you wish for and the one I wish for are diametrically opposed, there is no room for coexistence. You should know this." Nakya for the first time, has a hint of annoyance creep up in her voice.

"If you don't need anything further, I'd ask you to leave now, I'm sure both of our times could be used better elsewhere."

"In your heart, do you truly believe that? That the little they did was able to force me to use everything, or a lot or whatever? If you did, you'd have said you did believe a non warlord given the same equipment would have done well. Your silence on that question though, leads me to believe you know as well as I do, that the gap is insurmountable even with their technology. In fact, I'd go so far as to say, without you, that suit wouldn't have ever been worked on, and if so, can we really attribute it to merely humanity?"

"Your innocent naivety is blinding, the outcome you wish for and the one I wish for are diametrically opposed, there is no room for coexistence. You should know this." Nakya for the first time, has a hint of annoyance creep up in her voice.

"If you don't need anything further, I'd ask you to leave now, I'm sure both of our times could be used better elsewhere."
"..." Zlata said nothing for a while after Nakya said that. She knew that she said what needed to be said, replying to her would be meaningless. Her point was already made across, Nakya not getting that would be her problem.

Soon, she turned around and muttered. "It was nice having to fight you, though..." before she disappears.

Rusty let Ztala handle things when the fight ended, honestly, although Ztala had a fighting spirit, it was not the same as the spirit of a warrior, one who was willing to go in and deliver a killing blow, rather than avoid it in the last moment as Ztala did. Now his main concern is to improve his defenses and weapons, he had seen and scanned the abilities of the woman called Nakya, she was very powerful and her attitude made her someone very dangerous.

Steel's data has two interesting things that he had not exploited, files about a machine that can copy matter and an Individual with technology that he would like to replicate, Ragnok, although his weapons were basic things from energy cage, blaster and similar stuff, Rusty see that Ragnok had an anti-matter grenade, although Rusty body was capable of resisting it, Rusty thought it would be good to start using that in battle.

He let connect-tek do its thing, first he would replicate the matter replication machine so he could obtain a giant supply of metals and then a small sphere floated, he had downloaded the plans for a project that China wanted to do, which he was going to accelerate, a large particle accelerator, will simply make it smaller and more manageable for battle
[charges level 5]
Two quick charges, one to calculate the best way to build particle accelaerator without risk of failure and to be able to assimilate it later
[Charges level 6]
And the other to be able to process the information on how to create a new Godmetal for himself, something that allows him to survive against these super powerful beings.

When he obtained it, he began to store the energy of this metal, he felt how everything went off, Rusty froze himself in time, he was stored his own time.

Now he was vulnerable for a hour

While the other warlords were engaged in various acts of combat or diplomacy...Alfonso decided he needed a...more efficient way, to restock his soul supply. And the only real method he could use, outside of contacting the same, immortal Warlord he met in Africa, was conquering more territory. He had...held off on gaining more land, after his humiliating defeat in Africa...but he could not afford to be passive, especially if that alliance of his decided to begin preparations against the other warlords.

Athens, Greece

The man was quick, and efficient, deciding to forgo much of his standard theatrics. One moment...he was standing in Sicily...and the next, he had transported himself directly into the heart of Athens, hovering in the air above the city. He held out a hand...before concentrating...a ball of energy formed within his palm...before blasting itself directly into the nearby water. A massive explosion erupted from the sea, as hundreds of gallons worth of water was displaced into the air above...before raining down atop anything and anyone near the shore.

"That was a warning shot. For your sake, I hope we don't find out what will happen...if I fired that at the city itself..." He said...his words burrowing into the mind of every single resident as he announced his presence. Satisfied with his warning...he flew towards the tip of the city, dropping one of his Signifers.
"Your Majesty! Greece has fell to an overlord, and it seems he is the same one that you fought in Egypt!"

The defense minister reports to me with a worried tone.

"Don't panic, we must be careful to thread this situation." I said calmly. "Even if the enemy have arrived at our European doorstep, we must quell middle east first."

"Send a regiment of both Ghazi and conventional military to fortify our border with Greece. Fortify all of our signifiers with an upmost importance, with both the Ghazi and conventional military."

I project a map into the room, pointing at some certain countries.

"Ready the army, we must secure all of the coastline from Turkey to Egypt. So we will invade Lebanon, Palestine and Israel. And then we sweep through Jordan, Iraq and Kuwait from both Jerussalem and Iran direction."

"Now-" I clapped my hand, taking the attention of everyone in the room. "Lock and load gentlemen."

"We got many country to conquer."

The military operations against the countries in the coastline are quite easier than other countries before.

The Ghazi are one of the main key that bring this operation into its fruition, they are a completely out of context problem for the conventional military of a non warlord nations.

The Caliph lead this operation himself as he fought in the frontline, he killed many soldiers and destroyed many military equipment.

Lebanon, Israel and Palestine surrendered themselves to the Great Caliphate as their military melted. The Caliph then ordered a great amount of humanitarian aids to all of these countries. As he himself creating a charter to stop the violence in Israel and Palestine.

Their government are being replaced and restructured into the ones that actually competent to rule.

Then the Ghazi and the Army also took Iraq, Kuwait and Jordan in a single sweep. The same story as before.

Infrastructure are being built, healthcare are being provided to those who doesn't have money for it, education are freely given to those who haven't been lucky enough to enjoy it.

And with the guild card, a person skill and ability can be improved. Further boosting the people of the Caliphate to their mastery in their own fields.

And then, another batch of willing recruit being contracted to become an Eternity Sword User.

[One charge used]

"..." Zlata said nothing for a while after Nakya said that. She knew that she said what needed to be said, replying to her would be meaningless. Her point was already made across, Nakya not getting that would be her problem.

Soon, she turned around and muttered. "It was nice having to fight you, though..." before she disappears.

"That refusal to fight seriously or to kill, will get her killed sooner rather than later." Elio says, climbing back up to the top of the mountain with the rest of the sorcerers

Nakya nods, before turning back to face him.

"I agree, but that's really none of my concern, her life is their own, if she'll throw it away for ideals, so be it."

Dewi types up a message on her notepad, showing the screen to Nakya.

"How was the fight, was she strong?"

She takes a bit before answering, gathering her own thoughts.

"Unsure, I didn't really get to face much of her abilities. As for how the fight was, I can't really agree with her on it being nice to fight eachother, fighting while trying not to kill someone is hard for me. Combating my own instincts and abilities, no one using everything they can, I'd really hope to not have to do it again. A fight to the death though, I'd always be up for."

As she muses this, she tosses her phone to Elio to answer possible calls, and walks into the Blackstar. She navigates the halls of the palace within and sits on a throne, which surrounded her in a sphere and suffused her with a pale light

"Yes? What's wrong?" Zlata asked. "Oh, if you're wondering what's gonna happen to me. I'm... just a clone. The real me won't be affected either way~" she giggled.
"Oh... right." Maria stammered as Zlata jogged her memory about the clone stuff.
She pondered for a moment, then a realization struck her like a lightning bolt. "AHHHHHH YOU'RE GONNA EAT ME!"
Maria's batwings burst forth and with a frenzied flurry of flaps, she shot into the air, soaring away at full speed.

"Oh... right." Maria stammered as Zlata jogged her memory about the clone stuff.
She pondered for a moment, then a realization struck her like a lightning bolt. "AHHHHHH YOU'RE GONNA EAT ME!"
Maria's batwings burst forth and with a frenzied flurry of flaps, she shot into the air, soaring away at full speed.
"Hey, no! I won't..." Zlata frowned as soon as she tried to leave. Her face was saddened, almost to tears when she heard that. "I'm not gonna eat you..."

While Aster was traveling towards the Âland Islands, she had sensed the disappearance of Chad.

"A distortion of physics within the middle of Africa? That must have been an extreme event for me to feel it all the way here in northern Europe."

It was too far away to simply go and take a look at what had happened, so she decided to focus on her task at hand. Taking the islands took only moments and immediately afterwards she teleported to the border between Germany and Denmark, placing her first tooth. Denmark was captured in just a few minutes and next was...

Teleporting...

Montenegro was easily captured and Kosovo immediately followed, with Aster also placing a tooth in Albania's northern point in between, since it was on her path anyway. Now came a very important part. This would be the biggest step since she initially bestowed Nen upon the humans. There was still time left before the meeting, so she teleported back to Germany.

"Right, see you then!" I smiled back.

"Now, huh." I sighed. "Time to get back at the business."
As soon as she left from her fight, Zlata had other businesses to take care of.

The two clones finally began their own journey towards Sri Lanka and the Maldives, each one being comforted by their respective citizens. Loves and hugs were all that she received, showered by the compliments which reminded her that her efforts weren't in any vein.

Of course, she met both the President and Prime Minister of the two countries. There were the same talks, the same handshakes, and both the very same agreement.

Placing one signifier, it was the beginning that things would be turning for the best or for the worst. But...

...that didn't stop her in making songs for her people all throughout. Many hours after placing each of her Signifiers for each one, doing concerts should've been the last thing after doing such an errand, no?

Nope. Not for the infamous Idol Warlord.

"Hello, this is Global News. The infamous Idol, Zlata Jughey, and her music video entitled "Oh, Silly Me~" has went from reaching 1 billion views to a whopping 15 billion on YouTube. It has become the fastest growing video and one that has surpassed the former record holder— Baby Shark— who has over 13.4 billion views as of late."

Her songs brought smile to the people, even if behind it, she'd have to soon go to war with other Warlords sometime in the future. In a world where beings of the supernatural are ordered to rule the world, a battle that horrific would bring despair.

And to prevent that...

I'll keep singing, I'll keep on fighting, and I'll keep on dreaming. So that I can make every living human here smile, even if it's just for a while!

“Ahhh~ All in a day’s work.”

Romulus returns to her lab in Panama, and logs onto a computer.

“No time to kill! Onwards to Costa Rica!”

She quickly hacks into their military network, takes over their missile systems, and blows any resistance that shows up. Afterwards, Romulus quickly opens a teleporter to that country and places signifies.

“A lot smaller than I thought it would be. Shouldn’t take more than an hour to conquer.”

Portals open in every direction, and Romulus places all four signifiers quickly.

“Done! Costa Rica is Father’s…and mine.”

Romulus returns to her lab in Panama, where her attention turns towards Christina. Christina’s sitting in a corner, playing with a doll shaped after her master.

“Oi! Oi! I got a task for ya, Chrisss~tina!”

Christina quickly tosses the doll away.

“Since you’re doing nothing, I want you to continue helping that old fart down in Italy. If my satellite imagery is correct, he should be working on conquering Greece now. Go and help him.”

She quickly salutes Romulus. A portal opens behind her and Christina steps through.

@The_man_with_the_Midas_touch

A portal opens before you. Christina walks through and stares at you blankly.

“Master says I should help you.”

Slowly waking up, the saiyan from the past holds his head. Hurting like a migraine.

"...Ugh..." He would grunt as he looked around. This place did not look familiar, he ended up in another era again? God damn it, and he thought he could rest peacefully after defeating Chilled.

As he got up, he could feel himself weaker physically. Great, now he was in a place with no knowledge of and- Ah, there came in. The knowledge, basic of it of, what he was supposed to do. This was Earth... heh, ironic, the planet his weakest kid had been sent to. Now it was for him to conquer, already having a territory down by just appearing. He flew up, looking at Guatemala... a terrtory to take, he smirked proudly. But first, he had to make some arrangements...

…..And so, upon a small platform off the shore of Britain, a new foe starts to appear on the “micronation” of Sealand.

With a crackle of red energy and the smell of blood and steel, a masked lady with a sword descends into this war of lords.

Yato_Alter.jpg

Gripping her sword, she hops to the top of the structure, observing her surroundings.

Water as far as the eye can see, with a landmass far off in the distance.

Interesting.

A huge storm explodes in the Mexican country as the figure of a three meters tall man hovers above in the clouds.

"The Protector and the Strider of the Land has arrived"
Screenshot_20231028-204338_Docs.jpg

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

"ROMULUS."

Rather than looking happy with her, Deimos just seems pissed off as he teleports to her location, grabbing her shoulder. "I already gave my decision, and she already gave up. You had no right to off her just like that. It violates the code."

His tone is harsh. Not outright cruel like Father's was, but more akin to... well, an angry parent reprimanding their child.

"We honor deals. I punished her for violating our first, so that makes us even. Now I owe a bit of mercy to her because I have to clean up your mess. I expect you'll work hard in order to make up for this."

From his jacket, he unfurls a mass of green weapons and armor, which drop to the ground in droves. "I want these turned into bullets. They have interesting properties. Take Columbia and work your way down through her territory, but leave Uruguay. I can still sense her presence as a warlord throughout her territories. I'd wager that in this game, death isn't the end."

He chuckles to himself. Not so different from hell after all. The thought of the irony is enough to soften his voice.

"When she comes back, she and I are gonna have a nice long chat. Rom, you're talented, and I expect great things from you. I only take in the best, after all. Exercise a little more discretion from now on, and this will all feel like a distant memory."

And thus, he leaves the girl with her thoughts, connecting his generals and bringing them back to greenland to prepare. More specifically, once he's grabbed the others, he approaches Gremory in South Africa...

@Overlord775

"Indeed. This is a conundrum... though it seems things are being resolved. I suppose you'll be able to meet him aboooout now!"

In a pillar of darkness, Deimos himself appears.

"Ah, I remember you. Yorsha's minion, wasn't it? Welcome, welcome. Deimos, king of demons, lord of domination, all that. Here to join our side in the coming war, then?"

Leaving some stuff behind in storage, the swordswoman summons swords beneath her feet as she jumps, hopping towards the landmass she saw off in the distance, summoning improvised platforms beneath herself with each hop.

Off to scout the British shorelines, I suppose.

Romulus seems startled again by Deimos’s sudden appearance. Her head droops as she looks down from his harsh tone. The shame she feels causes her to buckle down on to the floor. A tear falls down her cheek.

“Sorry…”

She slowly picks up the green materials and scurries away deep into the lab. When inside, Romulus dumps them into a machine which converts them to bullets without her manual input.

While they’re being processed, she quietly teleports to Colombia and places the first signifier down south.

Vidarr takes a deep breath as he uses his only charge to expand the storm in a dome-like structure, enveloping the country and setting the parameters of its protection.
No physical threat can cross the borders, sunlight, air and the natives can cross the borders, as well for everyone who's not bringer of hostile actions.
The barrier can only be passed through not physical means, the permission of Vidarr or his death, which I'll make the dome harmless until his resurrection.
For every intruders instead, they'll be attacked by lightning empowered with Teravolt at intervals until they will leave.

After securing the land, Vidarr flyed at higher speed, sensing the magical forces of powerful individuals.

Back