• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

"Do you plan on coming to greet your visitor at all?" La Diosa proclaimed as she made her way into the country, "I saw the territory was marked as soon as I had arrived. Let's talk."

Kane nods.

"You are indeed correct about that. While these pills are by no means poor products, they are not hard to create en masse nor particularly valuable in my eyes. Of course, I am no objective arbiter of value."

He paces for a moment, not seeming particularly concerned by the country being claimed around him besides a tinge of annoyance at the now-inconvenient location of his own territory.

"As for what I have to offer, there is a great variety. Concoctions that chaotic transmute one form of creature into another, that convert any matter they touch into pure gold, that enable instantaneous teleportation in the direction one is facing, or that substantially increase your physical capabilities with no downsides. Truly, you must be a tad more specific about what you desire for me to give an adequate answer."

He finally remarks, the air shimmering behind him in the faint image of a massive cauldron.
"Mhm, tell me about your creature-enhancing capabilities. What can do with your concutions do to empower a being exactly?"

He states, now moving unto Sud Sudan, first signifier down.

"Do you plan on coming to greet your visitor at all?" La Diosa proclaimed as she made her way into the country, "I saw the territory was marked as soon as I had arrived. Let's talk.

There’s a soldier dressed in thick, black and green riot armor standing before you. They point a large, automatic shotgun at your head.

“STATE YOUR BUSINESS.”

"Mhm, tell me about your creature-enhancing capabilities. What can do with your concutions do to empower a being exactly?"

He states, now moving unto Sud Sudan, first signifier down.
"Ah, that is a bit of a specialty of mine. I have various products that can exponentially increase the size, ferocity, and growth rate of mundane animals, though some have drawbacks. For example, increased reproduction and growth rates tend to also result in a greatly reduced lifespan, not even mentioning the long-term ecological effects."

Kane remarks, as if reminiscing on a humorous event.

"The most esoteric of them is a process by which I can induce the formation of a spiritual bloodline within an animal, granting it enhanced capabilities and supernatural powers at the genetic level."

There’s a soldier dressed in thick, black steel plate and Kevlar standing before you. They point a large, automatic shotgun at you.

“STATE YOUR BUSINESS.”
"I'm here for negotiation. I presume you own this region, do you not?" She asked, creating a pink heart before looking back at the soldier. She gently tugged behind it, almost as if pulling back an arrow with only her wrist, "I want to extend an olive branch, where I can allow you to still have jurisdiction here once this country is a part of my empire. Do we have a deal?"

The soldier looks confused for a moment. He lowers his gun and radios in Romulus.

“We have a possible 10-12W looking for negotiation.”

“Roger. Let me talk to them.”

The soldier pulls out a small hologram from his pocket. Romulus appears, fully armored up, and wielding a battleship artillery gun as if it weighed a few pounds.

“…I heard the details of this supposed deal. How exactly would this country be in my jurisdiction if you’re the one who’s gonna conquer it?”

The soldier looks confused for a moment. He lowers his gun and radios in Romulus.

“We have a possible 10-12W looking for negotiation.”

“Roger. Let me talk to them.”

The soldier pulls out a small hologram from his pocket. Romulus appears, fully armored up, and wielding a battleship artillery gun as if it weighed a few pounds.

“…I heard the details of this supposed deal. How exactly would this country be in my jurisdiction if you’re the one who’s gonna conquer it?”
"I could let you delegate in it, have your own laws, and govern the country. With my oversight, of course," She says with a smile.

Romulus rolls her eyes and sighs.

“I think you’re forgetting that I’m already under the jurisdiction of my Father, Lord Deimos. In fact, it would be your best interest to cooperate with us if you’d like to keep running your little empire…”

The hologram of Romulus pulls out a cigarette and lights it up. She gets close to you and looks into your eyes.

“What do you say? Will you join us?

"Ah, that is a bit of a specialty of mine. I have various products that can exponentially increase the size, ferocity, and growth rate of mundane animals, though some have drawbacks. For example, increased reproduction and growth rates tend to also result in a greatly reduced lifespan, not even mentioning the long-term ecological effects."

Kane remarks, as if reminiscing on a humorous event.

"The most esoteric of them is a process by which I can induce the formation of a spiritual bloodline within an animal, granting it enhanced capabilities and supernatural powers at the genetic level."
"Mmmh?"

Yorsha emits a noise of pondering giving Kane an intense and interested gaze, as his lack of eyebrows makes the visual cue impossible.

"What exactly would a spiritual bloodline be? And how does it work?"

"Mmmh?"

Yorsha emits a noise of pondering giving Kane an intense and interested gaze, as his lack of eyebrows makes the visual cue impossible.

"What exactly would a spiritual bloodline be? And how does it work?"
"It is what separated mundane monsters from the beasts of legends where I come from. Any beast that comes into contact with enough supernatural phenomena would become a spirit beast, but a beast with a spiritual bloodline would have an exponentially greater starting point. Think of it as akin to the child of an athlete being born with a naturally muscled physique, far in excess of anything a normal child would or should have. It is similar to that, but the bloodline also grants a variety of other effects depending on the specific legendary beast it descends from, whether it be a dragon or phoenix."

Romulus rolls her eyes and sighs.

“I think you’re forgetting that I’m already under the jurisdiction of my Father, Lord Deimos. In fact, it would be your best interest to cooperate with us if you’d like to keep running your little empire…”

The hologram of Romulus pulls out a cigarette and lights it up. She gets close to you and looks into your eyes.

“What do you say? Will you join us?
"I don't know..." She said, looking down at the heart she had constructed, then back up at Romulus, "I've never one to share my toys... And my people would probably be very disappointed to find out they'd be under new management..."

Romulus flickers her cigarette away.

“Deimos doesn’t care about managing your people. Humans mean very little to him. All he wants is for you to ally yourselves with us against those idiots in Europe.”

She backs away from you and crosses her arms.

“Diosa, huh? Allying yourself with us isn’t a bad idea, you know. We have some of the finest materials to share if you do join….Think it over if you must, but…”

The soldier readies his gun.

“Unless you’ve joined, this territory is off limits.”

Last edited:
Romulus flickers her cigarette away.

“Deimos doesn’t care about managing your people. Humans mean very little to him. All he wants is for you to ally yourselves with us against those idiots in Europe.”

She backs away from you and crosses her arms.

“Diosa, huh? Allying yourself with us isn’t a bad idea, you know. We have some of the finest materials to share if you do join….Think it over if you must, but…”

The soldier ***** his gun.

“Unless you’ve joined, this territory is off limits.”
"I suppose I could, in exchange for Venezuela and Brazil," She said.

"It is what separated mundane monsters from the beasts of legends where I come from. Any beast that comes into contact with enough supernatural phenomena would become a spirit beast, but a beast with a spiritual bloodline would have an exponentially greater starting point. Think of it as akin to the child of an athlete being born with a naturally muscled physique, far in excess of anything a normal child would or should have. It is similar to that, but the bloodline also grants a variety of other effects depending on the specific legendary beast it descends from, whether it be a dragon or phoenix."
"Ah, i see. that's quite very interesting, so its something akin to the DNA of the soul. Fascinating."

He comments, scratching his chin.

"If you could create a beast with an exceptionally powerful spiritual bloodline, i would be willing to trade essences of Sight and Blight for it."

"Exceptionally powerful..."

Kane muses, considering the possibilities.

"I dare say we have a deal. I unfortunately cannot guarantee a satisfactory product in a timely manner, but I do value quality over expediency, so you won't be disappointed."

"Exceptionally powerful..."

Kane muses, considering the possibilities.

"I dare say we have a deal. I unfortunately cannot guarantee a satisfactory product in a timely manner, but I do value quality over expediency, so you won't be disappointed."
"I have no problems with waiting, so please do take all the time you feel is necessary."

Great, she realized our plan. Let's keep her busy and keep up on the defensive!"

The idea to dodge and evade was simple enough in of itself, but the trail of fire would soon make it haphazard for the air— which is her current advantage and turn that into something very detrimental in the future moves.

Hence, Zlata made three large circular discs shaped thanks to Connect-tek, and fire three large laser beams towards the incoming barrage, making sure they don't reach her.
Using the barrage of projectiles that are hit as a cover, Nakya dashes towards Zlata to cover the distance, turning herself into lightning to get closer, she emerges after getting closer in the air, and tosses out a bunch of Cleaves towards her with a swipe of her claws. The slashes that not even sorcerers could see, tearing through the air to reach the target.

Last edited:
"That's unfortunate..." She said, letting go of the heart as a barrage of arrows came out, petrifying the soldiers in front of her as they struck, "You two really don't know how to treat visitors~"

Kane nods in return, thus silently following Yorsha as the Elden King completes his current task.
Yorsha would quikcly proceed to place the second singifier, with the third and fourth being much faster to place down because of their adjecency to two territories he already has control over.

After that, he would move back to his territory proper, rules having been put in place so the population would recognise Kane being togheter with Yorsha as a non-threat, and also not able to recognise him as the warlord of Cuba. The king teleports around, gathering the plants from various areas which ahve been specifically modified to aid in their growth.

They pass through a giant area full of climate-regulated greenhouses for the potion parts, an area that looks like halloween is happening 24/7 and another which is the same but for Crimstmas, both for creatures, and then lastly a region of jungle which Kane can feel, and also see, is supernaturally enhanced, for Plantera.

Overall, took a bit to gather everything, but no THAAAT super long either.

Romulus cracks a grin

“…That’s how it’s gonna be then, huh? Good.”

The two soldiers turn into solid stone, but more rush out. One extremely large soldier, armed with a large futuristic cannon, fires a ball of paralyzing energy at your feet. A squadron quickly teleports around you, and fire magnetic steel flechettes that home into your body.

Yorsha would quikcly proceed to place the second singifier, with the third and fourth being much faster to place down because of their adjecency to two territories he already has control over.

After that, he would move back to his territory proper, rules having been put in place so the population would recognise Kane being togheter with Yorsha as a non-threat, and also not able to recognise him as the warlord of Cuba. The king teleports around, gathering the plants from various areas which ahve been specifically modified to aid in their growth.

They pass through a giant area full of climate-regulated greenhouses for the potion parts, an area that looks like halloween is happening 24/7 and another which is the same but for Crimstmas, both for creatures, and then lastly a region of jungle which Kane can feel, and also see, is supernaturally enhanced, for Plantera.

Overall, took a bit to gather everything, but no THAAAT super long either.
With some final kind words, Kane leaves Yorsha's territory with his part of the trade, contained either within his sleeves with Deimos' creations or simply held in a leather pouch.

Floating a few kilometers north of the southern coast of the Mediterranean, he scrounges through a separate pouch to pull out a mobile phone. Recalling the somewhat embarrassing amount of work it took to understand how to use this device, he calla the number given to him at Deimos' meeting hall.

@Lou_change

"Hello," Leon says not recognizing the number assuming it is one of the people he made a deal with.

Meanwhile defender's stroll across Oceania lets them take over Fiji, Tonga, and New Zealand.

Last edited:
"Hello," Leon says not recognizing the number assuming it is one of the people he made a deal with.

Meanwhile defender's stroll across Oceania lets them take over Fiji, Tonga, and New Zealand.
"Hello to you. This is Alchemy King Kane. I believe my junior Tabula came to a trade agreement with you during the antarctica meeting?"

"I am Leon, and I am pretty sure was in the Arctica actually, but yes we did make an agreement." Leon says.
"I was told that you gave my junior this phone number to contact you at a later date. Presumably this is to keep the location of our trade confidential? I ask as I am available for such a thing for the first time in a while."

Leon pauses before responding, "I did that because several of the plants and fungi are difficult to handle at least 2 disappear on contact with skin. It was so you could help us reach your territory by saying my name and we wouldn't have to deal with transport."

Kane is silent for a moment.

"... I see. I have means to handle those plants without physically touching them, so while I appreciate the concern, it is somewhat unneeded. In any case, your name was Leon, correct?"

Yorsha would move on to doing, stuff. What kind of stuff? A lot of stuff, he's going to need chunks of the moon, why? reasons.

Anyway, he starts projecting plants and creatures able to survive with no atmosphere, resist a constant bombardment of radiation and temperatures approching absolute zero.

Basically, tardigrades if they mits about them were actually real, and also if they made their own food.

Oh, yeah, alos the negotation with a bunhc of countries south of his territory have gone well, really well in fact. His super smart diplomancy boys, Theodore spearheading the efforts, are really good at their jobs and convincing people.

The fact that Yorsha is not an actual threat to the coutries' governament, and the exponential increese in livelyhood his help provide, really sweethen the idea of collaboration.

Althought, saying all crime period was abolished was not quite realisitic, but all majour crimes are.

@Torlikoff

A convoy arrives at the demon king's african territories, not for war purposes, but diplomatic ones. Seeking audiance with Deimos.

Leon teleports to a beach below. "I am here."
Kane quickly descends to ground-level, wrapping the area in his divine sense to prevent intrusion from prying eyes.

"It is good to finally meet you. Now, I assume you have your goods on you at the moment?"

He asks, unlatching one of two metal jugs from a leather strap that holds them at his waist.

Back