• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

"Oh well, I guess we can see if we can intertwine their functions, if I had to guess you are trying to improve the refinement of your Qi techniques."
"That is indeed one possible use of this energy. As I have noticed that not all of your spikes are the same metals, and thus have different effects from each other, I would like to make a trade for a set of one spike for each type of metal you can construct them from."

Rusty who was placing his second marker in Kyrgyzstan, having already finished with Thimpu and only missing Tajikidtan which was somewhat far away, gave the equivalent of a sigh.

"What happens now?"
"Not sure. We just need to prepare..." she replied, "Also, thank you so much for the bracelet. I'll take really good care of this..."
Maria, now a good distance away, strained to catch Zlata's fading voice, as feeble as a distant echo, futilely calling out to her.
Guilt, like a tight knot in her stomach, gripped her. She had let her inner chicken take the wheel and now the consequences were crashing over her.

Nice one, Maria. Sabotage the one connection you worked so hard to build. A+ strategy, really.
Seriously, what on earth possessed you to bail like that?
The moment had been drenched in vulnerability, ripe with trust and what did you do? You ran like a frightened child!
Exceptional decision-making, genius. You've truly outdone yourself this time.
Should Maria look back, all she'd see is Zlata sobbing as she left her.

"That is indeed one possible use of this energy. As I have noticed that not all of your spikes are the same metals, and thus have different effects from each other, I would like to make a trade for a set of one spike for each type of metal you can construct them from."
"Sure, my only condition is that you don't give another warlord access to them or what you create with them, I'm sure it will be a headache in case someone tries to use it against me or against you if they try to stab you from behind, cuz if I'm not wrong, maybe you are already linked to this coming war."

"Not sure. We just need to prepare..." she replied, "Also, thank you so much for the bracelet. I'll take really good care of this..."
"Are you just here to say this? or are you busy being an idol and trying to seduce others the Warlords to your side, in this case me, I think you don't understand my point of view, I'm not helping you because I like you as a friend or I owe you a favor, I'm helping you because I know what you are like, that makes you incompetent to protect your people thus mankind, if I shake your hand it is not for you, it is for the people you carry... Consider that bracelet and my help as a sign of my good will, since for now you are one of the few options I have" Rusty said as cold as a machine (Also he storing Determination and Fortune, that makes him more apathetic)

"Sure, my only condition is that you don't give another warlord access to them or what you create with them, I'm sure it will be a headache in case someone tries to use it against me or against you if they try to stab you from behind, cuz if I'm not wrong, maybe you are already linked to this coming war."
"Ah, that is easy enough to fulfill. I'm rather insular, as you can see, and savvy enough to not show my hand in front of people I expect to leave that interaction alive. As for my involvement in the coming war, you are not particularly far off, though let us not discuss such dour topics now. This is a time for us both to make some profit, is it not? Relatedly, this is the point in which you state the price for my request."

"Ah, that is easy enough to fulfill. I'm rather insular, as you can see, and savvy enough to not show my hand in front of people I expect to leave that interaction alive. As for my involvement in the coming war, you are not particularly far off, though let us not discuss such dour topics now. This is a time for us both to make some profit, is it not? Relatedly, this is the point in which you state the price for my request."
"Let's see, let's see" Miles put his hand to his head thinking a little.

"Assuming you manage to combine your Qi control with the spikes, I think the equivalent would be a level four or three manual on how to control Qi, because if I had to guess you must be at level 6 as minimum, so we can maybe form different unique shapes that the other one can't think of, what do you think?"

@Faruel and Junko

Deimos raises an eyebrow. "I don't know what Jotunn is. I'm a demon! As I told this lovely lady here, demon king of Domination. And you, sir, are walking on my land. I don't know what Iðavöllr is, so you'll probably have to find a library. Maybe not the one in Nuuk. They're still cleaning the blood off. I was just giving Svard here a little offer."

And so, he turns back towards her. "Anyway. We're about to go to war. There's some truly powerful warlords for you to levy your b lade against. In fact, I've heard there's an expert swordsman among their very number. Interested~?"

@Overlord

"Then I shall see you there. I have some business at home to take care of, anyway. Be seeing you... Or perhaps, your lord."

He vanishes in another dark pillar.

__

Deimos returns to Greenland, gathering his demons. Even Astaroth is pulled up from his pocket world, and the seven generals stand before Deimos once more.

"My friends!" Deimos spreads his arms wide. Time to look good in front of the troops. "We stand on the precipice of war at last. The enemy is recruiting just as violently as we are, so I think it's time we upped the stakes."

"And what is it you have in mind, my lord?" Gremory raises an eyebrow.

"Just a little bit of... amplification.

Deimos places his fingers together, then pulls them back, a swirling, crakcling ball of red magic forming between them. With a wave of his hand, it splits into seven fragments, each shooting into the chests of the demons. They lurch over in pain, and Deimos closes his eyes ot happily listen to the screams of adjustment. He's sharing his magic with them, each piece granting just a little bit of that good old domination power.

"Yes... Learn this pain well, my generals. And master it. Soon we will overrun the eastern continents... And that fool Zlata with them."

He trembles. A sound escapes his lips. A low chuckle... and one that builds, louder and louder, until the demon king is cackling maniacally, body leaning back and mouth stretched so wide he'd be distorting his own features were he to be laughing any harder.

Every hour grows closer to war... And he can't wait to reap the rewards of it~

"Let's see, let's see" Miles put his hand to his head thinking a little.

"Assuming you manage to combine your Qi control with the spikes, I think the equivalent would be a level four or three manual on how to control Qi, because if I had to guess you must be at level 6 as minimum, so we can maybe form different unique shapes that the other one can't think of, what do you think?"
Kane furrows his brow slightly at that, but as he considers it, it doesn't seem to be as bad of a thing to give away. He wouldn't be caught dead giving away his Undying Live Forever Technique of course, and many of the his abilities are things he would similarly never give away unless he absolutely had to. Of course, he doesn't miss the fact that this Miles is confident that they'd be able to properly interpret and utilize such instructions, and particularly that they aren't sabotaged.

"I can find something usable if you'd give me a moment. You would, naturally, be on your own to interpret and act upon the instructions given, as well as create an environment in which such steps can even be taken in the first place."

He turns around, stepping back into the faint sheet of symbols, disappearing back into his territory for a moment.

Kane furrows his brow slightly at that, but as he considers it, it doesn't seem to be as bad of a thing to give away. He wouldn't be caught dead giving away his Undying Live Forever Technique of course, and many of the his abilities are things he would similarly never give away unless he absolutely had to. Of course, he doesn't miss the fact that this Miles is confident that they'd be able to properly interpret and utilize such instructions, and particularly that they aren't sabotaged.

"I can find something usable if you'd give me a moment. You would, naturally, be on your own to interpret and act upon the instructions given, as well as create an environment in which such steps can even be taken in the first place."

He turns around, stepping back into the faint sheet of symbols, disappearing back into his territory for a moment.
"Well, this is going better than I thought," Miles murmured, he knew that this guy wouldn't hand him something juicy that could put him in danger, the same goes for him, however, from his tone he could assume that he wasn't 100% dedicated to trying to collaborate on one side of the war, rather getting the maximum benefit from other all the warlords so he didn't have to worry about Kane giving a super-mega weapon to the other warlords.

"Are you just here to say this? or are you busy being an idol and trying to seduce others the Warlords to your side, in this case me, I think you don't understand my point of view, I'm not helping you because I like you as a friend or I owe you a favor, I'm helping you because I know what you are like, that makes you incompetent to protect your people thus mankind, if I shake your hand it is not for you, it is for the people you carry... Consider that bracelet and my help as a sign of my good will, since for now you are one of the few options I have" Rusty said as cold as a machine (Also he storing Determination and Fortune, that makes him more apathetic)
"You got the wrong idea, buddy..." Zlata shook her head, "As you're my friend and ally, I'm just here to say hi and stuff. I could care less if you think of me as incompetent or naive, since I'll prove to you and every Warlord here that they're damn wrong. Do you understand?" her voice was filled with determination, "I'm here to protect the people I have, that I love. And that's why I wanted to ally with you in the first place."

"You got the wrong idea, buddy..." Zlata shook her head, "As you're my friend and ally, I'm just here to say hi and stuff. I could care less if you think of me as incompetent or naive, since I'll prove to you and every Warlord here that they're damn wrong. Do you understand?"
"Well, Hello, I just hope that you are reinforcing all your boundaries and using each resource optimally." he said in response, clearly as a machine based on logic, it was difficult for him to understand the way this woman acted. Now having put the last marker in Kyrgyzstan and Rusty beginning a trip to Tajikidtan.

"Well, this is going better than I thought," Miles murmured, he knew that this guy wouldn't hand him something juicy that could put him in danger, the same goes for him, however, from his tone he could assume that he wasn't 100% dedicated to trying to collaborate on one side of the war, rather getting the maximum benefit from other all the warlords so he didn't have to worry about Kane giving a super-mega weapon to the other warlords.
After a few minutes, Kane steps back out through the screen of symbols, holding a rather plain-looking spiral notebook which he lightly tosses towards Miles.

"Well, Hello, I just hope that you are reinforcing all your boundaries and using each resource optimally." he said in response, clearly as a machine based on logic, it was difficult for him to understand the way this woman acted. Now having put the last marker in Kyrgyzstan and Rusty beginning a trip to Tajikidtan.
"Already ahead of you, robot." Zlata joked, but her words remained as solid as steel.

"Already ahead of you, robot." Zlata joked, but her words remained as solid as steel.
Rusty only remained silent to concentrate on his task of annexing Tajikidtan, setting the second marker
After a few minutes, Kane steps back out through the screen of symbols, holding a rather plain-looking spiral notebook which he lightly tosses towards Miles.

"Thanks, just don't destroy someone's soul by putting too many spikes. Any questions or anything you want to tell me about Qi?." Miles caught what Kane threw at him, and then snapped his fingers, at that moment a white light appeared, as if the dimensional point where he was was deformed and then a cube full of spikes, which floated towards Kane (All spike except chromium, I think we should talk to Ed to determine how fate (and fortune but this in less extend) theft works in a DM).

"Thanks, just don't destroy someone's soul by putting too many spikes. Any questions or anything you want to tell me about Qi?." Miles caught what Kane threw at him, and then snapped his fingers, at that moment a white light appeared, as if the dimensional point where he was was deformed and then a cube full of spikes, which floated towards Kane (All spike except chromium, I think we should talk to Ed to determine how fate (and fortune but this in less extend) theft works in a DM).
"Thank you for the tip, and not particularly. You should find the answers to questions relevant to someone up to my level in that notebook."

Kane replies, grabbing onto the cube of spikes with his divine sense and bringing it towards him. If Miles were to look at the notebook's contents, he'd find a rather comprehensive guide to the process of beginning cultivation, achieving "Qi Condensation", and progressing through and to the peak of "Qi Condensation." On the topic of qi, there aren't many particularly rigorous answers to questions such as what its actual makeup is, but many practical examples are used to make actually utilizing it easier.

Slowly but surely, Bardock would keep on teaching his troops. Now how to use their Ki better, and training some of them to use their limited amounts of Psycho Power provided they didn't go insane. He was preparing... he was gonna need some technology too to help him out prepare for future battles. And possible other warlords who would try and take his territory.

He was excited. Conquering a planet, even if at a slug's pace compared to what he was capable back on his prime, it took him back nevertheless. He missed his teammates internally but to admit that... it was unsaiyanlike, and he already got revenge... or well, as close as he could to get revenge on them.

"Thank you for the tip, and not particularly. You should find the answers to questions relevant to someone up to my level in that notebook."

Kane replies, grabbing onto the cube of spikes with his divine sense and bringing it towards him. If Miles were to look at the notebook's contents, he'd find a rather comprehensive guide to the process of beginning cultivation, achieving "Qi Condensation", and progressing through and to the peak of "Qi Condensation." On the topic of qi, there aren't many particularly rigorous answers to questions such as what its actual makeup is, but many practical examples are used to make actually utilizing it easier.
"Thank you. Huh." Miles hardened his eyes as he felt Nakya's presence disappear, but he didn't give it any importance.

"Well, in case you don't want something else from me, see you later."

@Torlikoff

The swordswoman narrows her eyes behind her mask before slowly nodding.

“…I will not make a deal under falsehoods. Let it be known, once there is no more to be put to the blade and you prove a worthy foe, you to will be put to the blade as well. I will accept this deal, for now.” She coldly responds.

Last edited:
@Junkoposter

"...The way I see it, that's what's intended by the being who dragged us here. My daughter can't claim territory in my name despite being a warlord herself, nor can we gift it to other lords, or even share territory. Whatever way you look at it, it's clear that there's only gonna be one of us standing at the end of this. So, what I'm trying to say is, I look forward to that day, kid."

"Thank you. Huh." Miles hardened his eyes as he felt Nakya's presence disappear, but he didn't give it any importance.

"Well, in case you don't want something else from me, see you later."
Kane bows slightly before retreating back into his territory. While it irks him slightly to give away something with as much power and versatility as instructions for cultivation, what he gained in return eclipses even that in terms of overall potential if he is even remotely correct about what it entails. Somewhat giddy, he returns to his lab and begins an entirely different sort of work.

Madakaskar honestly took longer than it should have, what with Yharon having stamina problems with bith the fight and the whole constant teleporting.

Taking over larger countries is just time inneficient without the convinient teleportation of the dragon though, so another idea must come to the resque.

That idea being, normal teleporters, but those require a lot of wire to set up... if only there was an easy way to wire them up.

Mhm...

[level 9 magic]

Roots quickly spread deep in the underground of Africa, a network with an heart centered in the bigger ex-congo. The root spread along with them wire, held in their core, and furthemore have teleporters incased in their expanding ends, which will open up once they arrive at their destination.

Such, eventually creating a system of fast travel between the countries.

@Torlikoff

“Good. And let it be known, I am no common soldier. I am a blade to be only wielded by myself, and will treat any order as a suggestion.”

She gives off the first smile you’ve seen from her. It’s cold and somewhat cruel.

“After all, being tied to a leash is more unbearable for a lion than it would be for a dog. I hope you understand.”

Her face returns to its normal cold and apathetic state.

“I’d rather work alone, but resources are required.”

She desummons her swords and starts to put her stuff away, breaking it down into blocks and seemingly absorbing it into herself. Odd.

“And on that same note, I require lava and two buckets.” She coldly states.

A portal opens before you. Christina walks through and stares at you blankly.

“Master says I should help you.”
Alfonso's glowing eyes shifted toward Christina, the man putting out the cigar he had begun to smoke as he placed his second Signifer. He raised an eyebrow, smoothing out a bit of his hair with his fingers.

"Aw. I didn't realize your master cared sooo much about little ol' me~" The man said, cracking a small smile.

La Diosa gasped, waking up in her palace bed back in Argentina. She was surprised. Didn't she... die?

One of her servants greets her with a smile, opening up the window and joyfully shouting, failing to hold back tears of joy.

"¡Ella vive!" He exclaimed, crying aloud, "¡Ella vive!"

The people of Argentina cheered in response. The warlord got up and walked toward the window. She saw the joyous response from the people, enjoying the adoration.

It was short-lived as she remembered the deal she had made. Her smile turned into a frown, and then a sigh and slight smile as she merely said...

"Yo vivo."

Meanwhile, Romulus conquers whatever remains of Colombia relatively quickly. She still has a sullen look on her face. After her conquest, she returns to her lab and checks on the bullets.

“…Seems like it’s done.”

@Torlikoff

A telepathic message enters your head. It is not from Romulus, but a soldier of her’s instead.

“Romulus didn’t want to radio you in, so I’m doing it in her stead. Production’s done. We can ship to you to your location when your ready. Over.”

@The_man_with_the_Midas_touch

Christina’s expression seems blank. Her eyes have no life in them.

“Correct. My master sent me as an envoy to ensure your safety.”

She quickly scans the environment, and hands you a small teleporter.

“Enter the coordinates of the remaining signifiers. The process will be streamlined if we teleport directly to the location.”

Rusty would arrive at his temple after capturing Kyrgyzstan, Thimpu and Tajikidtan, he returned to his laboratory and began his experiments, using a little magic [Charge level 5], he would create two new metals using Atium and Malatium combined with Copper and Titanium.

Being now known this new alloy as Copium (Copper+Atium) and Tilatium (Malatium+Titanium).

He began to store copium, which would make his presence more difficult to detect. In addition to re start to store speed, weight, strength and senses.

But he wouldn't stop there, reading back Steel's memories he saw in the past how there was a machine that could be used to shrink things, that would be useful for him.

He nailed connect-tek to the ground again and its power breathe life into his new machine.

----

Miles return to "home" with the book on how to learn Qi, perhaps later he would regret giving Kane access to the hemalurgy spikes, including the two new spike that Rusty recently created, but assuming he keeps his word, he won't have to worry about him using the spike against China and other countries under the proctetion of Rusty or giving access to spike to someone else.

He snapped his fingers as he teleported a drink and began to read the basics, given the hive mind, everyone on Rusty's side could learn how to use Qi and begin practicing it after he advanced enough in his reading.

"First chapter what is Qi."

"Clear the palace," She told the soldiers. Naturally, they obeyed. Once by herself, the Warlord sighed. In a room she hadn't decided what to do with yet, she violently began to throw the contents within it. If any of her subordinates could see it, they would probably wonder whether this rampage was more along the lines of the tantrum of a child, or the animalistic savagery of a caged beast, or even worse, a monster. After a solid minute or so, she left the room, still scowling.

"Clean this room..." She said telepathically to some of the soldiers waiting outside. She made her way back to the palace bedroom and sat down, thinking about where she went wrong and how to try and rectify this situation. Negotiation was off the table. She wasn't planning on begging to Deimos for her countries back, either. No, she would do things in a way where she would finally set her own terms. She looked toward her hand and, and the emblem her signifier had. Staring at her own hand, she gazed into the future. It wasn't a complete picture. In fact, she could only see a few seconds ahead of what was happening now.

It looked as though nothing of use was seen.

Having regained her composure, the face of La Diosa had a more somber and stoic expression. The earlier moment of basking in the adoration of her people would be her last. At least, until she was certain that they would be and remain her people.

Christina’s expression seems blank. Her eyes have no life in them.

“Correct. My master sent me as an envoy to ensure your safety.”

She quickly scans the environment, and hands you a small teleporter.

“Enter the coordinates of the remaining signifiers. The process will be streamlined if we teleport directly to the location.”
Alfonso's vibrant, golden stare met her lifeless eyes for a moment, before the man simply chuckled.

"Leave your trinkets for the eggheads, my friend. I can teleport on my own." He said, flashing her a smile.

"Planned on flying around and taking in the sights for a bit longer, but...I guess you're right, I should expedite this whole process. If you like...you can follow me with that...fancy device of yours."

"Clear the palace," She told the soldiers. Naturally, they obeyed. Once by herself, the Warlord sighed. In a room she hadn't decided what to do with yet, she violently began to throw the contents within it. If any of her subordinates could see it, they would probably wonder whether this rampage was more along the lines of the tantrum of a child, or the animalistic savagery of a caged beast, or even worse, a monster. After a solid minute or so, she left the room, still scowling.

"Clean this room..." She said telepathically to some of the soldiers waiting outside. She made her way back to the palace bedroom and sat down, thinking about where she went wrong and how to try and rectify this situation. Negotiation was off the table. She wasn't planning on begging to Deimos for her countries back, either. No, she would do things in a way where she would finally set her own terms. She looked toward her hand and, and the emblem her signifier had. Staring at her own hand, she gazed into the future. It wasn't a complete picture. In fact, she could only see a few seconds ahead of what was happening now.

It looked as though nothing of use was seen.

Having regained her composure, the face of La Diosa had a more somber and stoic expression. The earlier moment of basking in the adoration of her people would be her last. At least, until she was certain that they would be and remain her people.
Soon, there'd be a ringing sound on her phone.

"Please... Please! I hope this is working...!" spoke a female on wait, as if her attempts on doing this were bound to fail, only begging for some miracle that someone answers the call.

La Diosa looked down at the phone, still scowling.

"Who is this?" She asked.
"Oh, great! Someone answered!" the girl exclaimed, "Hey, Miss Zlata, come look at this! Someone just answere- Oh! Oh, okay... Okay..." she soon came back to the microphone to continue the call, but it's not like La Diosa didn't hear what she said— Miss Zlata.

"Hello, my name is Qunti. On behalf of Miss Zlata, may I know your name, miss?" she asked.

"So how are you doing?" I ask her, a tone of friendliness carry my words.
"I'm doing very fine, thank you..."

0784a18b-6217-4484-914f-84980ca2c4ec.jpg

Another make up— different clothes— Zlata either was using her powers, or is just that skilled in cosplay. Though, the latter would make sense.
"I've heard that your clone are doing concert in some nation."
"Yeah, currently visiting Pakistan and Georgia too~" Zlata titled her head, "Though, placing Signifiers aside, ummm..." her eyes trailed to the lamp near her before glancing at him, "What... brings you here?"

"I'm doing very fine, thank you..."

0784a18b-6217-4484-914f-84980ca2c4ec.jpg

Another make up— different clothes— Zlata either was using her powers, or is just that skilled in cosplay. Though, the latter would make sense.
I looked back at my outfit.
__original_generated_by_rakih_elyan__sample-0973004a40fb6758781b481117456f07.jpg

I am still in my battle outfit. Foolish me, how in the seven hells did I forget to change?

"Uuh-" I spoke nervously. "-are you okay with me entering your room like this? I just got back from Iraq after some works there."

"Yeah, currently visiting Pakistan and Georgia too~" Zlata titled her head, "Though, placing Signifiers aside, ummm..." her eyes trailed to the lamp near her before glancing at him, "What... brings you here?"
"Nothing." I answer her honestly. "I just want to talk."

"Hey, you haven't hear me speaking my gamer accent right?"

"Well, I can get a few breathers from all the singing. I mean, it's not like I didn't like pleasing my fans— don't misinterpret~" Zlata giggled, covering her mouth.
I chuckled at her.

"Gamer? You're a millennial now?" she joked.
"You can say that." I answer her question jokingly.

"You see-" I look at her softly, but my emotions are bubbling inside. "-I was a normal highschool student from earth, I like gaming and preparing myself for the future."

"But then, me and my family was struck by a disaster. Both spiritually and physically."

I looked at the night sky outside- smiling, reminiscing the old days with my family.

"I was lost in my own struggles, fighting through the pain and suffering just to keep my family well and happy."

"But then, my desire to make my family well and happy get the better of me." That is the moment where my positivity almost got drained from me, I was desperate- trying my hard to get off of the despair that coiling around me.

"This guy-" I summoned Desire, my fourth eternity sword into my hand. "-then comes at me, and offer me a wish as long as I fulfill his request and hunger."

"I agreed without thinking too much of it. Suddenly, my soul, body and mind are being ripped apart as they create something new."

"Ertranger, a human that make a contract with an eternity sword. Their entire body is not of flesh and bone, but that of a pure mana."

"That what I am, and I won't regret that decision."

"At least, that my story before being suddenly transported into another world." I spoke with such clarity, as if some weight are being lifted from me. "Do you want to hear that story too?"

"At least, that my story before being suddenly transported into another world." I spoke with such clarity, as if some weight are being lifted from me. "Do you want to hear that story too?"
Zlata nodded and listened to everything he said, keeping eye contact so as to not imply she was getting bored. But as soon as he mentioned the question for another story, she replied, "Sure. Let's hear it."

Zlata nodded and listened to everything he said, keeping eye contact so as to not imply she was getting bored. But as soon as he mentioned the question for another story, she replied, "Sure. Let's hear it."
"Well, after contracting myself with this ass sword-" I said as I unsummoned Desire. "-I suddenly woke up in an unfamiliar forest, confused and shaken. And that when I meet with this woman, wielding a sword and have a wing on her back."

"Did you know what she instantly do to me?" I said with a graver emotions, reliving one of my trauma. "She stab me, in the chest. She ******* stab me, an innocent civilian that just woke up, confused in the middle of a forest. And that bitch ******* stab me."

Breath in, breath out.

I hold myself back from shouting and throwing a tantrum as I exhale and inhale, trying to calm myself. I really should already overcome that incident.

"I can feel my mana getting sucked up by her sword while I was groaning in pain. Then suddenly- another winged woman comes to my rescue, she killed the one that stabbed me and bringing me to her house."

"I was being healed there by another woman like her. Apparently they are another races that inherently have an eternity sword from their birth. Spirit."

"These spirit are a soldier of a kingdom named Rakios, that kingdom is on a war with their neighbours. They taught me how to speak and read their language, they taught me the common sense in their land."

"And when the news of my appearance came to the king-" I balled my fist, anger comes at me. "-he literally force me to come at his castle, force me to fight their human soldiers and even the spirit that healed me before."

"After surprisingly defeated the spirit, the king instantly enslaved me and make a commander of his army."

"Can you imagine that?" I asked Zlata rhetorically. "A teenager without an experience in a death and life battle, that haven't even lead anyone in his entire life, taking a mantle of a commander in a war?"

"That is such a funny jokes that I sometimes feel grateful for them. If not for those ***** that came at me, I won't be standing here in front of you."

"And so, I learn war tactics, strategy and more importantly- how to fight."

"Territory upon territory me and my army conquered, yet that greedy king still hasn't satisfied with his ambition. He was determined to conquer the entire continent, and so I was there- fighting through a bunch of spirits in the desert, alone. Before I suddenly appeared at Ankara, Turkey."

"So... What do you think about my story? Quite interesting isn't it?"

Back