• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

"All it takes for me to get them is to say the names, Banana Gun, Fire Flower, Healing Field, Healing Sprout, Lip's stick, Ramblin' Evil Mushroom, Maxim Tomato, and Super Leaf." Leon says as the items appear before watching the mushroom walk around.

"All it takes for me to get them is to say the names, Banana Gun, Fire Flower, Healing Field, Healing Sprout, Lip's stick, Ramblin' Evil Mushroom, Maxim Tomato, and Super Leaf." Leon says as the items appear before watching the mushroom walk around.
Kane raises an eyebrow at that, but doesn't say anything. His divine sense gently wraps around each plant, raising them into the air slightly as if to test something. He hands the metal jug from earlier to Leon, which he finds to be full of the pills that Tabula showed off.

"This is exactly 1000 of the pills, as agreed-upon, so do continue."

“I see, super mushroom, poison mushroom,” Leon says, “and the unstable and explosive deku nut we have like 16 seconds before that happens can you stop that?"

“I see, super mushroom, poison mushroom,” Leon says, “and the unstable and explosive deku nut we have like 16 seconds before that happens can you stop that?"
"Heh."

Kane's divine sense permeates the deku nut, quickly identifying the unstable components and forcibly terminating the reaction on the spot.

"Any more explosives I should keep ready for?"

Deimos smiles at his new ally, watching them fly away.

"Oh Malphas, isn't it so sweet when everyone gets what they want out of life? I'm sure feeling saccharine after that." Before his beloved general can respond to that, something else comes up.

"About that sir. Someone else is trying to contact us in South Africa. Ostentiably for negotiations, but it is unknown what their true purpose is in this." Malphas says, serious as ever.

"Ah, I'll have to go meet them then. I know things are going well because I'm doing more talking than fighting. Though that's enough talking, we can't leave this new mystery guest waiting."

Deimos travels to his territory as fast as he can, which is going to take a little bit given the sheer distance between where he is now and his closest territory he can teleport within.

@Overlord775
The convoy is greeted by a very lovely looking demon, one who seems to be incredibly interested in where they're heading to.
"Hello you all, to whom do I, Gremory, owe the pleasure to?" The demon general asks, not letting them in quite yet.

"I believe that is all the plants and I don't recall any of the animals being explosive unless you can work with animate objects or turtle shells without turtles." Leon says reaching for the jug.

"I believe that is all the plants and I don't recall any of the animals being explosive unless you can work with animate objects or turtle shells without turtles." Leon says reaching for the jug.
"Eh, I'll just stick with the plants for the time being."

Kane replies, allowing Defender to take the jug. It feels somewhat light, and jiggling it would only produce an airy sound of many small, light, and soft objects moving, clearly the pills inside.

"I do have something else I would like to discuss with you, if you're interested."

"Sure!" Leon says.
"While I do not know the specifics, I am aware that the situation in Europe for Warlords is rather chaotic at the moment, and is only likely to become more chaotic with the expansion of Warlord Zlata and her allies into the sub-continent. I am part of an alliance of warlords meant to counteract Zlata's expansion, and we currently have a few potential members within Europe. I'm extending an offer of membership, or at least a guarantee that if you maintain neutrality none of the others will come for you."

The convoy is greeted by a very lovely looking demon, one who seems to be incredibly interested in where they're heading to.
"Hello you all, to whom do I, Gremory, owe the pleasure to?" The demon general asks, not letting them in quite yet.
The convoy would be composed by two figures, as swell as a mount one of them is riding on.

the ride would be a moth-like person (not Theodore), in phylosopher-like in white garbs with golden decorations, while the ride is something of a mix of a horse, a dragonfly and a komodo dragon.

Meanwhile the other is a bulky, humanoid wolf-like creature, with similar but much less elegant robes, more the clothes of a body guard. He's carrying a large, square shaped box on his back.

The moth is the one to reply back to the demon.

"Salutes to you, we are the humble emissaries of the Elden King, Yorsha. We have come here for he wishes to have an audiance with the warlord you serve."

Last edited:
"I'll admit I have had worries about Zlata, but Defender doesn't seem to view her as a threat so I am doubtful they will be willing to get involved but I might be able to get them to offer supplies." Leon says.

"I'll admit I have had worries about Zlata, but Defender doesn't seem to view her as a threat so I am doubtful they will be willing to get involved but I might be able to get them to offer supplies." Leon says.
"That works as well. You should inform your superior that if they wish to officially join the alliance or make a similar trade agreement, they will need to meet at Deimos' territory in Greenland in the near future, as we are all preparing for the coming conflict."

Romulus cracks a grin

“…That’s how it’s gonna be then, huh? Good.”

The two soldiers turn into solid stone, but more rush out. One extremely large soldier, armed with a large futuristic cannon, fires a ball of paralyzing energy at your feet. A squadron quickly teleports around you, and fire magnetic steel flechettes that home into your body.
"I suppose I'm auditioning now? Or is this your idea of flirting?" The Argentinian goddess responded, firing energy from her own hands before a wave of fear fell over the soldiers, an omnidirectional aura that would shoot out and blow back both the squadron and the flechettes, the latter just enough before they'd home back in for her to deliver a spinning kick that would petrify the flechettes upon contact. She continued walking forward as the petrified projectiles shattered on the ground. She smiles at the large soldier, winking at him and forming a heart with her hands. Should there be any kind of infatuation or romantic desire there, he would swiftly find himself as nothing more than a statue that La Diosa would promptly knock over and crush the head of under her heel.

"I can't tell if I'm playing hard to get, or if you are~" She said to Romulus.

"Well, that doesn't just apply to just games.."

At that moment, Zlata was vulnerable to a bite as her sleek and luscious neck, her soft skin next to Maria's as she was shifted so that her shoulder would bump Maria non-harmfully.
Zlata's unexpected move caught Maria off guard and for a moment, she was rendered speechless. "What are you doing...?"

As each passing second seemed to stretch into an eternity, Maria's internal turmoil reached a fever pitch.
She couldn't deny the enticing scent of Zlata's blood nor the primal instincts urging her forward.

"Alright, Zlata, let's not get carried away." Maria urged, her voice tinged with a mix of fond exasperation and genuine worry.
"You really need to pull back. This isn't... It's not safe."

Even as she spoke, Maria couldn't shake the nagging suspicion that, on some level, Zlata was tempting fate.
The idea hovered at the edge of her thoughts, entwining with the heady scent of blood, clouding her judgment even further.

Zlata's unexpected move caught Maria off guard and for a moment, she was rendered speechless. "What are you doing...?"

As each passing second seemed to stretch into an eternity, Maria's internal turmoil reached a fever pitch.
She couldn't deny the enticing scent of Zlata's blood nor the primal instincts urging her forward.

"Alright, Zlata, let's not get carried away." Maria urged, her voice tinged with a mix of fond exasperation and genuine worry.
"You really need to pull back. This isn't... It's not safe."

Even as she spoke, Maria couldn't shake the nagging suspicion that, on some level, Zlata was tempting fate.
The idea hovered at the edge of her thoughts, entwining with the heady scent of blood, clouding her judgment even further.
"Huh? What do you mean?" Zlata was confused, "I... don't get whatever you're trying to say..."

Again, another vulnerable moment for Maria to bite her.
Using the barrage of projectiles that are hit as a cover, Nakya dashes towards Zlata to cover the distance, turning herself into lightning to get closer, she emerges after getting closer in the air, and tosses out a bunch of Cleaves towards her with a swipe of her claws. The slashes that not even sorcerers could see, tearing through the air to reach the target.
Given the large area that her laser beams covered, the Cleaves only hit the lasers that were still firing at the supposed location where Nakya is, leaving only nothing as Zlata appeared behind her— a few hundred meters or so away— before summoning a buckshot of spikes at her direction.

Rusty, another moveset. She could make invisible slashes...

Given the large area that her laser beams covered, the Cleaves only hit the lasers that were still firing at the supposed location where Nakya is, leaving only nothing as Zlata appeared behind her— a few hundred meters or so away— before summoning a buckshot of spikes at her direction.

"Try to predict a blind spot on your body that she will try to exploit, allowing you to cover it and avoid an attack."

"Father...are you sure it was wise to align yourself with that Warlord?" Anemoi's voice appeared behind Alfonso as he sat in the streets of Sicily, the man's glowing eyes scanning the veils he had received earlier. The man glanced at his children for the moment, before slowly taking a breath.

"Warlords are...congregating, it seems. I never expected those hotheads to make alliances so quickly." The man said. He paused, rummaging for the new packet of cigars he had bought.

"If I know anything about the other warlords...they are power-hungry. We all are. Zlata may be one of the...better ones, but she's amassed too much power for my taste. If being in this little...gang, or whatever they're calling it, keeps her in check...and keeps the more...problematic warlords off my back, it doesn't sound like that bad of a deal."

Anemoi said nothing for a moment...before taking a breath.

"I don't want to kill her, father. I've heard of what she does. The winds...they speak of her mercy." Anemoi said quietly. Alfonso's glowing eyes turned to face her for a moment, causing the girl to flinch ever so slightly. His gaze was...intense, burrowing into her artificial soul.

"I don't recall asking for your input...my child." The man said. His voice was even...but there was a certain edge to his words.

"R-right...right my....my apologies father..." She said quickly. A silence fell between the pair for a moment, Anemoi's gaze shifting towards the ground.

"But...don't worry. I only plan to dance to their tune as long as it's convenient. If this Zlata woman offers something better...or if it turns out we're on the losing side..." The man gestured idly in the air, before shrugging.

"We can...reconsider our options. That's all."

"
R-right...I understand, father..." The woman said quietly. Gingerly, she turned back into a windstorm, disappearing into the sky above.

@ZoroNotZolo

The radios of the petrified speakers echo with Romulus’s voice.

“Ugh! And those guys looked super cool too!”

Three miles away, Romulus appears in the thickness of the Venezuelan forests. She turns invisible, and warps reality around her into an impossibly thick forest to see through. Romulus reaches into a portal and rips a pieces off a nuke. She molds them into smaller, bullet sized mini-nuked and loads them into her heavy machine gun.

“Bang.”

Her weapon amps up to 4x damage and 2x as she pulls the trigger. Small, but powerful mini-nukes home perfectly into Diosa’s heart, dodging any attempt to block them.

The convoy would be composed by two figures, as swell as a mount one of them is riding on.

the ride would be a moth-like person (not Theodore), in phylosopher-like in white garbs with golden decorations, while the ride is something of a mix of a horse, a dragonfly and a komodo dragon.

Meanwhile the other is a bulky, humanoid wolf-like creature, with similar but much less elegant robes, more the clothes of a body guard. He's carrying a large, square shaped box on his back.

The moth is the one to reply back to the demon.

"Salutes to you, we are the humble emissaries of the Elden King, Yorsha. We have come here for he wishes to have an audiance with the warlord you serve."
"That would be his majesty, Lord Deimos. My lord is a bit busy at the moment making preparations, but I'm sure I can fit you into his schedule. Tell me, servants of the Elden King, what manner of audience are you looking for? A battle? Servitude? Something more... personal, perhaps~?"

The lunar demon laughs to himself. The implications are devious.

"That would be his majesty, Lord Deimos. My lord is a bit busy at the moment making preparations, but I'm sure I can fit you into his schedule. Tell me, servants of the Elden King, what manner of audience are you looking for? A battle? Servitude? Something more... personal, perhaps~?"

The lunar demon laughs to himself. The implications are devious.
"We are simply here to bring the voice of our king, no more, no less, for all that is he wishes to do is talk. You see, he was contacted by a member of your lord's alliance, and so wishes to talk to the one who stands as the leader of it."

The mothman replies, unbothered by the comment of the demon.

"If he's not currently avaible, may we be allowed as guesses until his arrival?"

"That works as well. You should inform your superior that if they wish to officially join the alliance or make a similar trade agreement, they will need to meet at Deimos' territory in Greenland in the near future, as we are all preparing for the coming conflict."
"I'll see to it." Leon says.

Is it teleportation or just rapid movement? How troublesome either way, when combined with that shield of hers. She's already adapted to lightning, if I continue using fire it'll suffer the same effects, and if I continue using cleave, it'll be a similar effect eventually, even if it takes longer.

Nakya turned into lightning, and amplified her speed further with cursed energy enhancement, quickly getting closer, but still leaving a couple hundred meters between her and Zlata. Her hands are placed together, middle and ring fingers extended and touching.

"Domain Expansion: Malevolent Shrine"

Nakya stood still in the air, as if on top of something, and Zlata's spikes were simply ground into nothing, meanwhile the Warlord herself was constantly subjected to cleave and dismantle.

The solution then, is to use a constant stream of attacks in order to prevent adaptations, what will she do in response?

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

Deimos appears near Romulus in a pillar of darkness.

“I’m home! It feels like you’ve been doing a good job over here, keep up the good work. Oh, and i see Levi gave you your brain back, how kind of him. Got a little present for-"

He stops and looks at the situation.

"...Interesting. Mind telling me what's going on here?"

@Overlord775

"Ah, so that's how it is! Well, we can Certainly arrange something for that. Right now, he should be-"

Gremory suddenly stops in his tracks. "...Ah. Actually, it appears there's been a bit of a complication. Seems an upstart warlord is going after some of his territory at the moment."

Is it teleportation or just rapid movement? How troublesome either way, when combined with that shield of hers. She's already adapted to lightning, if I continue using fire it'll suffer the same effects, and if I continue using cleave, it'll be a similar effect eventually, even if it takes longer.

Nakya turned into lightning, and amplified her speed further with cursed energy enhancement, quickly getting closer, but still leaving a couple hundred meters between her and Zlata. Her hands are placed together, middle and ring fingers extended and touching.

"Domain Expansion: Malevolent Shrine"

Nakya stood still in the air, as if on top of something, and Zlata's spikes were simply ground into nothing, meanwhile the Warlord herself was constantly subjected to cleave and dismantle.

The solution then, is to use a constant stream of attacks in order to prevent adaptations, what will she do in response?
The slashes did a number of damage on the shield, and even some wounds towards Zlata, but not something she couldn't heal. Though the Connect-tek was indeed breaking, it was reforming and was slowly adapting to it. Using that, she tried create a large amount of steam to cover the area, making a ticket to escape the domain as quickly as possible.
"I only can make it able learn how her attacks work and reflect it, but not adapt, in addition, you have dodging physical attacks and especially anything would be her super magic(Charged), since I doubt you can reflect it."
"Change of plans Rusty! I need another configuration!"

The slashes did a number of damage on the shield, and even some wounds towards Zlata, but not something she couldn't heal. Though the Connect-tek was indeed breaking, it was reforming and was slowly adapting to it. Using that, she tried create a large amount of steam to cover the area, making a ticket to escape the domain as quickly as possible.

Retreat is a smart answer, but a boring one.

Nakya charges forwards to try and intercept her before she could get out of the domains range, the steam cloud simply being cut through like everything else in the domain, while a shadow begins stretching out under Zlata, crackling with electricity despite her being in the air.

"I don't know what to do, magic is very difficult when it violates the laws of physics, but perhaps, did you left some Connect-tek matter on the battlefield after she broke some of your weapon/armor/shield? We could use it with a remote control for a surprise attack."

Nakya charges forwards to try and intercept her before she could get out of the domains range, the steam cloud simply being cut through like everything else in the domain, while a shadow begins stretching out under Zlata, crackling with electricity despite her being in the air.
So the slashes are an automatic guaranteed hit. They don't travel nor do they follow me around.

As the shadow tried to reach for Zlata, she emitted light to hopefully disable the shadow, as per Rusty's advice. Trying to keep distance as the steam she used was of double purpose— to obscure vision for a short time and to launch herself outside of the effective range.

"I don't know what to do, magic is very difficult when it violates the laws of physics, but perhaps, did you left some Connect-tek matter on the battlefield after she broke some of your weapon/armor/shield? We could use it with a remote control for a surprise attack."
She's trying to close the gap! Use it to blast the Shrine and her! We'll make use of that window to reposition!

@Torlikoff

Romulus jumps and yelps as you appear surprise her.

“L-Lord Deimos….What are you — Nevermind that. We’re under attack by the warlord who call’s herself La Diosa. Pretty bad name, huh?”

She smiles, but it fades quickly as she gestures you to take cover.

“I have a feeling my attack wouldn’t have finished her off. Get down, master. I wouldn’t want you getting hurt…”

"Ah, so that's how it is! Well, we can Certainly arrange something for that. Right now, he should be-"

Gremory suddenly stops in his tracks. "...Ah. Actually, it appears there's been a bit of a complication. Seems an upstart warlord is going after some of his territory at the moment."
"I see, that is rather unfortunate to hear, I do hope the battle is going well."

@Backtobase

Yorsha get an itch for conquest, he decides to go conqueer some micronations right next to his already conquered territories.

He quickly annexes into his territtories the countries of Equitorial Guinea, Sao Tome & Principe, Senegal and finally Guine Bissau.

The back to work.

Last edited:
So the slashes are an automatic guaranteed hit. They don't travel nor do they follow me around.

As the shadow tried to reach for Zlata, she emitted light to hopefully disable the shadow, as per Rusty's advice. Trying to keep distance as the steam she used was of double purpose— to obscure vision for a short time and to launch herself outside of the effective range.

She's trying to close the gap! Use it to blast the Shrine and her! We'll make use of that window to reposition!

Reforming, the piece of Connect-Tek that had fallen to the ground was reconfigured as a powerful artifact capable of launching ice storm, capable to frozen the battlefield and maybe Nakya
(Copied this idea from Tempresta's turbo ice storm mode, which was created by Connect-tek, btw)

While the Ztala's suit was reconfigured to store her energy

@ZoroNotZolo

The radios of the petrified speakers echo with Romulus’s voice.

“Ugh! And those guys looked super cool too!”

Three miles away, Romulus appears in the thickness of the Venezuelan forests. She turns invisible, and warps reality around her into an impossibly thick forest to see through. Romulus reaches into a portal and rips a pieces off a nuke. She molds them into smaller, bullet sized mini-nuked and loads them into her heavy machine gun.

“Bang.”

Her weapon amps up to 4x damage and 2x as she pulls the trigger. Small, but powerful mini-nukes home perfectly into Diosa’s heart, dodging any attempt to block them.
"I don't need to see you to know where you are...." She said, seeing a glimpse into the future. La Diosa immediately moved her arms, utilizing a technique that possibly not even she knew the name of. It was designed to deal with stronger opponents, deflecting the incoming attacks back toward Romulus with twice the force.

@Torlikoff
"Deimos, was it? I was offered to join your group by who I can only presume is your subordinate..." La Diosa said aloud, looking at him through the eyes of Romulus, "Now that you're here, I would like to negotiate with you. No more middlemen, if that's alright."

"Huh? What do you mean?" Zlata was confused, "I... don't get whatever you're trying to say..."

Again, another vulnerable moment for Maria to bite her.
Maria's mind raced, trying to wrap her head around the audacity of the move. Why would Zlata, all powerful and commanding, willingly put herself in this vulnerable position? Was it a test, a way to see if Maria could hold back? Or maybe... this is a plea. An unspoken wish for Maria to bridge the gap that separated them.

No doubt...
Zlata's all in for this
Sharing our essence...

Leaning in, Maria could feel her fangs elongating, an involuntary response to the intoxicating proximity.
"Zlata, listen... I... If I take just a little, it won't hurt you. It might even... help. I can control it."

Maria's mind raced, trying to wrap her head around the audacity of the move. Why would Zlata, all powerful and commanding, willingly put herself in this vulnerable position? Was it a test, a way to see if Maria could hold back? Or maybe... this is a plea. An unspoken wish for Maria to bridge the gap that separated them.

No doubt...
Zlata's all in for this
Sharing our essence...

Leaning in, Maria could feel her fangs elongating, an involuntary response to the intoxicating proximity.
"Zlata, listen... I... If I take just a little, it won't hurt you. It might even... help. I can control it."
"Oh, I- I see...." Zlata realized what was going on and slightly moved her clothes aside, revealing her shoulder and her neck, "Have a go for it, then~ I don't mind~"

The shrine, made visible through a binding vow which increased its range at the cost of allowing non sorcerers to see it, hadn't moved even while Nakya did, making it clear it was a seperate entity.

The light emitted by Zlata drowns out the shadow, but emerging from it, or rather, the electricity on it, was a large purple hand, jointed like a puppet, and it reaches up to grab her. Nakya in the meantime, continues closing the distance, turning into lightning, and simply blinking closer.

Reforming, the piece of Connect-Tek that had fallen to the ground was reconfigured as a powerful artifact capable of launching ice storm, capable to frozen the battlefield and maybe Nakya
(Copied this idea from Tempresta's turbo ice storm mode, which was created by Connect-tek, btw)

While the Ztala's suit was reconfigured to store her energy
That is, until she was caught in the storm, the slashes continue, now also attacking the reformed piece of Connect-Tek.

Nakya slows down from the ice, stopping to deal with the storm, even getting partially covered. The puppet hand targeting Zlata freezing over as well.

While a technique is imbued in the sure hit effect of a domain, it can not be used until the domain is down, however this is only true for the technique imbued within the domain.

"▇▇ Open." Instantly, flames of absurd heat, hotter than what she had used earlier, emerged around her arms, swirling up her body to heat her and the surroundings enough that the storm couldn't freeze her, at least hopefilly not before the shrine took out the source.

Last edited:
"...Romulus, my dear girl."

Deimos places a hand on her head and rubs it, walking confidently right past her. "Have a little faith in dad, why don't you?"

He moves forward, and an utterly frightening aura of pure malice emits from him. The very grass and trees around Deimos wilt and wither away, and even from miles away like Romulus is, the red glow of his eyes are visible amongst his shadowed face.

@ZoroNotZolo

"...You know, people look at me and assume me to be a ruthless tyrant, but that couldn't be further from the truth. End of the day, I'm just a man with a good business sense and a code. You make a deal with someone, you don't stab them in the back or spit in their face over it. You stick it out like a man."

He stops once in proper view of La Diosa, hands in his jacket pockets.

"You remember what you said to me? 'I leave now, and you don't set a foot in my territory either.' That was our deal. And here you are, attacking my soldiers, demanding my territory. I almost hope you've got some insane scheme lined up so try and bargain your way out of this one, because after I wipe your pathetic ass off the face of the Earth, I'm burning every country you own to the ground. Put your head on a pike as an example to the rest of these ******* jokers that I make deals because I'm a nice guy, and because I like it when people respect eachother. Now Talk, Worm. While You've still got that tongue."

Alright, so that he's got even more power, time to put it to use.

The Elden King, having the create something special, though seemingly otherside. A seed, a special kind of seed, its dna being both animal, plant and mushshroom, a perfect combined form.

The perfect vessal for his plan.

[15 charges used, level 9 magic]

Using all of the power granted to him by his territory, Yorsha, infuses the seed with energy, with high levels of magic, changing at a profound level.

Giving it the traits that would normally be far beyond his capabilities, and giving it a great potential. Of course, said potential will need for it to grow up, and for Yorsah to put it into a proper place first.

But once it does grow up, it will be spectacular.

The shrine, made visible through a binding vow which increased its range at the cost of allowing non sorcerers to see it, hadn't moved even while Nakya did, making it clear it was a seperate entity.

The light emitted by Zlata drowns out the shadow, but emerging from it, or rather, the electricity on it, was a large purple hand, jointed like a puppet, and it reaches up to grab her. Nakya in the meantime, continues closing the distance, turning into lightning, and simply blinking closer.
The lightning was reflected thanks to the Connect-tek learning and recognizing the attack, allowing for a window of opportunity.
That is, until she was caught in the storm, the slashes continue, now also attacking the reformed piece of Connect-Tek.

Nakya slows down from the ice, stopping to deal with the storm, even getting partially covered. The puppet hand targeting Zlata freezing over as well.
Nice timing, Rusty!

This allowed Zlata to seemingly disappear as a burst of energy causes her to exit the range and from the grasp of the domain.
While a technique is imbued in the sure hit effect of a domain, it can not be used until the domain is down, however this is only true for the technique imbued within the domain.

"▇▇ Open." Instantly, flames of absurd heat, hotter than what she had used earlier, emerged around her arms, swirling up her body to heat her and the surroundings enough that the storm couldn't freeze her, at least hopefilly not before the shrine took out the source.

Back