• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

ollDWrr_d.webp

@Junkoposter
When the swordswoman reaches the shores of England, she finds herself greeted by the shadowy visage of a demonic yet casual figure. He’s wearing a wide grin on his face and seems happy to see her, as if he was expecting her.

“Why hello there. You look like you’re out of your usual element in a place like this. Might I ask what you’re doing here visiting my country? You certainly don’t look like a normal person, so I’m a little curious.”

@Torlikoff

The swordswoman pauses for a slight moment before walking through the phantom, unbothered and stoic.

“Exploration. Resources. The blade.” She coldly states before starting to barehand-beat the shit out of the closest tree she can find goddamn, which starts to turn the broken wood into… blocks?

A craddle for the seed has been completed, and heavy defences build to protect it. Gianoumous, it will provide a good bed for it to grow.

Luckily there just so happened to have been created a giant hole in the middle of Africa, where once was Chad, to use as a spot.

The territory was easy to conquer, but it provides no usefuless power wide because of its lack of populance.

General other reinforcements, advancements and such are also undergoing.

"Indeed. This is a conundrum... though it seems things are being resolved. I suppose you'll be able to meet him aboooout now!"

In a pillar of darkness, Deimos himself appears.

"Ah, I remember you. Yorsha's minion, wasn't it? Welcome, welcome. Deimos, king of demons, lord of domination, all that. Here to join our side in the coming war, then?"
"indeed i am, Yorsha's humble minion. Now about the propose of alliance, some words are needed first, as such may we move to somewhere more private?"

The mothman replies.

Last edited:
Bardock started to prepare a personal army. Starting to utilize his astral projection to teach about Ki, the inner energy, to various people and help train them.

"Tsk, you're all lucky I need you all, but this training is not gonna be easy..."

He mentions to his citizens, training them to be able to do the bare minimum: Fly and shoot blasts and beams of Ki. Not much for now, but it should help him keep some defense...

@Junkoposter

The man raises an eyebrow as she passes right through him. As Svard does so, she feels a sting against her skin. Whatever material the strange phantom is made of is clearly corrosive. Not enough concentrated there to risk her lungs, at least.

"Power armor, limited cognition... Oh dear, do I have anohter Father situation on my hands?" He muses to himself as she watches her go, with even greater curiosity once he sees what she does to the tree.

"I suppose you don't know how things work here. This is my turf. Don't mind giving you some trees if you're looking for it, but at least have the courtesy to ask first."

He floats in front of Svard, waving a hand in front of her. "Anyone in there?"

@Overlord775

"Hm. Fine with me, I suppose. I've got a few errands to run, but my phantom and generals are chilling in mi casa over in Greenland, if you care to come hang out. I'll have my butler make snacks. What do you funky looking guys eat?

@Torlikoff

She frowns as she is interrupted. “A tree is a tree. It’s a resource so numerous and mundane that it shouldn’t matter. Additionally, I will be replanting them.” The phantom sees that despite big cubic hole in the tree that she has punched out, it does not fall, defying ever known law of gravity as it floats there, no part of it touching the ground. The woman continues gathering more wood, which seems to… disappear into her.

Defender has conquered Kiribati, the Marshall Islands, Nauru, Palau, Solomon Islands, and Federated States of Micronesia.

Meanwhile Leon returned to his office thanks to it having his name plate before calling Defender.
De- Alex
Yes Leon
I did the deal with Kane
Great
In other news there's an alliance against Zlata that includes some of our neighbors and Kane I suggest we co-operate with them even if we don't intend to join
Fair
Apparently they will be having a meeting in Greenland soon and Kane invited us to discuss a potential agreement for if we don't want to get directly involved
I might not be able to attend myself but I been working on making an army I'll send some of the first batch with some offers and terms.
Alright talk to you later Alex
(I won't be able to reply again till tomorrow)

Hm. Probably not a Romulus situation, then.

"It doesn't. It's the principle of the matter, really. If I let you come in and cut down a thousand trees without asking, what's to stop all the other guys from doing the same? Gotta be rules to this sort of thing."

He lands, and holds his hand out. "I think we got off on the wrong foot. Name's Deimos, ruler of this country and about a dozen others. You?"

"Hm. Fine with me, I suppose. I've got a few errands to run, but my phantom and generals are chilling in mi casa over in Greenland, if you care to come hang out. I'll have my butler make snacks. What do you funky looking guys eat?
"I thank you for your generosity. "

The moth person says, doing a small bow to the king.

"We are both omnivores, though Reginald here prefers meat."

He would says, motioning to the large, canine-like humanoid at his side, that has been silent the whole time, but nevertheless there.

She blankly stares at the hand, eyes hidden behind her mask.

“…I am Svärd Kvinna. I exist for the blade and for power.” A blocky sapling appears in her hand, which she plants in the area where the destroyed tree was, plopping it into the ground.

Finally having creating a few stable instances of proper dragon turtles, Kane doesn't need much time to set up a process by which to create more and leaves the less delicate matters to his juniors. Of course, compared to many of the other things he delegates, this is rather time-consuming, delicate even at this stage, and quite important overall, so he stays for a bit to properly guide them at first before seeing that they have grasped the processes. With that out of the way, he moves on yet again.

However, before he can figure out a new project to stick his hands into, a junior actually approaches him with a suggestion. It's one of the group he assigned to refining the Mucktorok, who had been in charge of gathering the greater territory's pill waste, collecting it in the Mucktorok's containment island, and allowing it to... "ferment", for lack of a better term. This junior mentions that the process is actually rather slow, and they have a few ideas to expedite it. Kane humors this request, but is quickly shocked by the nuance of the ideas presented.

The primary idea is to add the enriched uranium from a "Nuclear Reactor" in Jamaica to the quarantine island, granting the Mucktorok sharply radioactive properties. It takes a few rounds of explanation for Kane to grasp what exactly this entails, but it does surprise him nonetheless. This radiation is like an invisible flame that damages a body at the genetic level, inflicting invisible wounds that can only be detected once it's much too late to heal them. While only six kilograms of enriched uranium isn't much compared to what some other countries could provide for this endeavor, it is the only such source in Kane's territory, so he has to make due for now.

The other suggestion is more nuanced. In essence, it is to convert the containment island into a field for gu-type alchemy, filling it with toxic creatures both mundane and spiritual that all fight for dominance with only the most noxious coming out on top, having absorbed the venom and poison of its competitors. This would also naturally strengthen the containment to prevent undue leakage, which is something Kane is yet still concerned about. While calculating the potential effects of such a change, he realizes a further potential change he can make. Using a formation around the island, he can affect the progression of the five phases to utilize only the suppressing cycle. While the effects of this are somewhat immaterial, it would allow for some amount of mid-experiment breeding among the gu creatures before the Mucktorok absorbs them and amplify the effects of their toxins overall.

Kane quickly makes a few special pills to minorly restructure the physiques of the Mucktorok team, making them generally more suitable for cultivation and causing them to grow spirit roots, granting them elemental affinities. While he planned to spread such pills to his entire territory, the ballooning cultivator population of over 10 million at this point would require a lot of time even if he dedicates as much production equipment as possible to it, so he leaves it at this for now. Before he leaves, he quickly checks up on the Navassa Island group, which is going similarly well. Much of the former island's earth has been replaced with chlorophyte, easily supporting its weight and that of all of the various plants growing on top of it while holding an almost ant-like network of tunnels within. Kane is very pleased by the development thus far, particularly when he sees the progress of the weapon-plants.

With all of this progressing smoothly, Kane returns to his lab and begins work on his true pet project: the Primal Chaos Core. While he has received enlightenment on the mysticism behind such an attainment, the actual process is something he must discover for himself. Of course, this is also something far beyond all of his other projects, past and present, combined in terms of difficulty, as he has to essentially artificially induce the contraction of the universe centered on his dantian, collapsing it into a state of Hundun. This involves not merely contracting his physical dantian, but the qi within alongside all of the dantians of his past and future selves. This is, of course, also assuming he can properly recognize the primal chaos qi when it appears to realize he has found the correct path.

Despite all of these potential difficulties, Kane merely sighs in his head, getting started with a faint smile on his face. His first order of business to create some primal chaos qi in the first place, so that he understands what process is required to complete the rest of core. Under normal circumstances, someone powerful enough to wish to attempt this could physically compress the universe and the river of time into themselves through sheer power alone, but Kane lacks this luxury. Of course, this isn't going to stop him, it just makes him look even more insane than usual.

Last edited:
Wow. Deimos makes a note to himself about how so far, he's the most normal and well adjusted person of every warlord he's met so far.

"I see. I don't suppose you intend on conquering the planet like all the rest of us, do you?" As he says this, Deimos briefly glances to the approaching storm. Weird.

@Overlord

"Hm. A classic Filet Mignon perhaps? Or is he the sort who prefers his meat raw and bloodied?"

It was a not very fun experience for Rusty, his senses of time itself came back to him.

"It doesn't hurt, though, it makes me look like someone who wasted his time but it was worth it." He said of his new metal art, he was connect with the cognitive realm and the spiritual realm into the physical realm when he stored it, all to give him a unique tool for later.

Rusty see his particle accelerator, Connect-tek and his workers did their part to finish it when he went offline.

He began to create his new weapon, anti-matter grenades like Ragnok's, a fairly powerful explosion capable of eradicating atoms, of course there is the problem of someone avoiding it via speed and teleportation or reflect but those are details.

Using the duplication machine, he gave each of his soldiers several grenades that must be used responsibly.

@Torlikoff

The swordswoman’s eyes dart the storm before darting back the phantom. Intriguing.

“No. Any territory taken will be taken in name only, serving no other purpose but to hone my blade and power. I care not for conquering and the politics of petty warlords.” She blandly states, placing down some weird wooden block-table with odd symbols on it. She starts doing some weird crafting thing.

"This will be enough... they're not as trained as the standard Saiyan but tsk, what else can I expect from lowly humans..." Bardock would mutter to himself, finishing training his troops. "They learn slower... I will have to continue training them later. For now, to expand my territory. Can't quite do it like I used to..."

He would say, starting to fly over to Guatemala. Utilizing his speed to dash forward. Charging Ki on his hand and then once in sight, starting to bombard parts of the country with blasts. Trying to instill fear among the population, placing one of his markers...

He was gonna have a fun time here. Getting ready to destroy stuff, his saiyan blood pumped. EVen if he wasn't as strong as he used to be, showing his strength to these lowly humans still getting his heart pumping fast.

Miles noticed on his computer the appearance of another warlord causing chaos (Bardock).

"Great, more weird people." He said, given the hive mind, everyone knew that they have to deal with someone who terrorizes his own population, however Rusty had a couple of things to do related to technology that he wanted to build so he would not fight with this warlord. However, he gave Miles the task of going to the Caribbean to try to talk to the warlord there.

"Looks like we have work, little friend, heh" He said while playing with his ultralink partner before forming a Link and with that, he warped/teleport, until he was in the Caribbean airspace but a little far from the Carribbean's land, already in his flight mode Miles hope to see if anyone noticed his presence, since he had not started using his metals to create a coppercloud

@Hl3_or_bust

Miles noticed on his computer the appearance of another warlord causing chaos (Bardock).

"Great, more weird people." He said, given the hive mind, everyone knew that they have to deal with someone who terrorizes his own population, however Rusty had a couple of things to do related to technology that he wanted to build so he would not fight with this warlord. However, he gave Miles the task of going to the Caribbean to try to talk to the warlord there.

"Looks like we have work, little friend, heh" He said while playing with his ultralink partner before forming a Link and with that, he warped/teleport, until he was in the Caribbean airspace but a little far from the Carribbean's land, already in his flight mode Miles hope to see if anyone noticed his presence, since he had not started using his metals to create a coppercloud

@Hl3_or_bust
All is silent for a moment, save for the idle waves of the ocean. After a time, a series of peach-colored runes appear in the air and a figure steps out through them, the air rippling like the surface of water. He is clothed plainly with bags under his eyes, but the fact that he is standing on air and complete and total lack any aura or energy detectable from him clearly identifies him as a Warlord or someone of similar power.

"Do you need something?"

Last edited:
@Junko @Faruel

"Hm, not a bad answer at all. I think you and I could get along. How'd you like to- Ah, hold that thought."

Before he can continue talking to the weeb-like swordswoman, Deimos finds himself rudely interrupted. The phantom Deimos looks over at the new Arrival.

"Well, this is interesting," he mutters. "Britain must be more popular than the internet told me. Hello… you. It seems like everyone is encroaching on my territory these days. To whom do I owe the pleasure?” He asks, slightly miffed.

@Overlord

"Raw and bloodied, got it. i'll have him prepare something to your liking, then. Be seeing you there~?"

All is silent for a moment, save for the idle waves of the ocean. After a time, a series of peach-colored runes appear in the air and a figure steps out through them, the air rippling like the surface of water. He is clothed plainly with bags under his eyes, but the fact that he is standing on air and complete and total lack any aura or energy detectable from him clearly identifies him as a Warlord or someone of similar power.

"Do you need something?"
"My boss sent me to you because he wants to talk about this, howerver he is a little busy due because our neighbor Ztala seems to be very worried about an upcoming war against an Unknown enemy, I can handle it so anything you want to tell him, he will know while I'm here" He said as he tossed him the pill that Rusty had taken.

"My boss sent me to you because he wants to talk about this, howerver he is a little busy due because our neighbor Ztala seems to be very worried about an upcoming war against an Unknown enemy, I can handle it so anything you want to tell him, he will know while I'm here" He said as he tossed him the pill that Rusty had taken.
Kane catches the pill, looking at it for a moment before returning his gaze to Miles, his expression rather different from before. A trader has to at least look decent, after all. He idly scans the visitor's body with his divine sense, noting the appearance of multiple metallic spikes, which appear to have some spiritual qualities to them. A tad odd. He also catches the mention of Zlata preparing for a war, but doesn't visibly react

"Ah, I see. From the look of things, Rusty is interested in a trade? While Tabula advertised the pills as the primary means of exchange, I'm more than willing to provide some more... esoteric goods in exchange for proper compensation."

[10 charges used]

As she sits on the throne, Nakya's very being is filled with destruction, an all encompassing force opposing existence itself, and she is no exception.

A shattering is felt within her, her essence being destroyed bit by bit, rendered down to a void in reality, the energy used to do so, which permeated the throne area, seeped into her, until she was filled enough that it radiated out of her instead. An aura of emptiness that sat opposite to all that existed, fused with her body and soul.

Bit by bit, she was torn apart and replaced, her soul first began to fill with a void, which had its energy permeate to the rest of her body and spirit. It was a gradual process, and as it occurs, even within the Plane of Euthymia, things begin crumbling and restructuring.

On the outside, some of her sorcerers get to work doing something she had instructed them to do before. To hunt down cursed spirits and if possible, enter contracts with them. They wouldn't truly be able to control them, but a binding vow might allow them to be used to bolster her forces at a later point. They set out, following rumors of weeping and the smell of plumeria flowers.

Kane catches the pill, looking at it for a moment before returning his gaze to Miles, his expression rather different from before. A trader has to at least look decent, after all. He idly scans the visitor's body with his divine sense, noting the appearance of multiple metallic spikes, which appear to have some spiritual qualities to them. A tad odd. He also catches the mention of Zlata preparing for a war, but doesn't visibly react

"Ah, I see. From the look of things, Rusty is interested in a trade? While Tabula advertised the pills as the primary means of exchange, I'm more than willing to provide some more... esoteric goods in exchange for proper compensation."

"I guess, it depends on what you think its equivalent is," he said, somewhat thoughtful.

"However, do you mind if I ask you one thing first?"

"Go on."

Kane states.
"Do you think the planet will last if all of you(Warlords) continue using your powers? I have seen how warlords manipulate this reality and draw strength from the planet's lifeforce, however, I am worried that the clash of multiple Warlords will cause damage irreversible"

(To clarify this, by manipulating reality Miles refers to Nakya's cursed energy/Domain expansion and how Rusty began to drain the physical energy (not the spiritual) of the planet to charge his creations)

"Do you think the planet will last if all of you(Warlords) continue using your powers? I have seen how warlords manipulate this reality and draw strength from the planet's lifeforce, however, I am worried that the clash of multiple Warlords will cause damage irreversible"

(To clarify this, by manipulating reality Miles refers to Nakya's cursed energy/Domain expansion and how Rusty began to drain the physical energy (not the spiritual) of the planet to charge his creations)
Kane thinks for a moment, before chuckling.

"I feel you underestimate the fortitude of a planet. In truth, what you are worried about is whether the biosphere present before our arrival will last, and the truth of the matter is that it probably won't. There's nothing wrong with that, though; species die out and arise from natural selection all the time. Not to reveal too much, but I have reason to believe that I possess far and away the greatest bodily strength of any warlord at the moment, and even I am unable to do permanent harm to this world. A few children and their toys are not able to bring down a house, no matter how much paint they chip or furniture they tear."

Kane thinks for a moment, before chuckling.

"I feel you underestimate the fortitude of a planet. In truth, what you are worried about is whether the biosphere present before our arrival will last, and the truth of the matter is that it probably won't. There's nothing wrong with that, though; species die out and arise from natural selection all the time. Not to reveal too much, but I have reason to believe that I possess far and away the greatest bodily strength of any warlord at the moment, and even I am unable to do permanent harm to this world. A few children and their toys are not able to bring down a house, no matter how much paint they chip or furniture they tear."
"Well, I'll try to take your word, well, let's get down to business, what do you have, alchemist?"

All preparation he can do for now are complete, so Yorsha will simply have his Terrarians set as captains to guard the nation, while he goes on to unrelated stuff.

First off, he'll teleport into the open ocean, quickly capturing the island nations of Comore and Mayotte, then move on unto the much bigger bounty that is Madagascar.

This last will take much more, but a proper base facing the pacific ocean will very much help.

"Raw and bloodied, got it. i'll have him prepare something to your liking, then. Be seeing you there~?"
A simple nod of confirmation-

"Well, I'll try to take your word, well, let's get down to business, what do you have, alchemist?"
"Ah, I of course have the pills that started this conversation in the first place. They are fine products indeed, but I'm sure someone as forward-looking as yourself could notice that their sheer quantity, implying that they are very easy for me to create. I can create pills that instantly regrow multiple organs or limbs, pills that can drastically restructure one's body, whether for better or for worse."

Kane replies, pacing in the air before stopping momentarily.

"However, a fair trade necessitates that both parties know what is available. You already have a good idea of what I am capable of, but I happen to be rather interested in what those metal spikes in your body are."

Returning with Rusty, he traveled to Kyrgyzstan, Thimpu and Tajikidtan, there he began to work to get those lands under his proctetion.
"Ah, I of course have the pills that started this conversation in the first place. They are fine products indeed, but I'm sure someone as forward-looking as yourself could notice that their sheer quantity, implying that they are very easy for me to create. I can create pills that instantly regrow multiple organs or limbs, pills that can drastically restructure one's body, whether for better or for worse."

Kane replies, pacing in the air before stopping momentarily.

"However, a fair trade necessitates that both parties know what is available. You already have a good idea of what I am capable of, but I happen to be rather interested in what those metal spikes in your body are."

Miles smiled at Kane.

"Oh this, they are just a unique power art that Rusty has, the function of it is to transfer something, functioning with the target by interacting with the spiritual energy or Qi, which I guess that's what you would call it, Cultivator."

(Miles has Chinese nationality, although he is not 100% Chinese, so it would not be difficult for him to guess that Kane is a cultivator because he reads Cultivator stories)

Returning with Rusty, he traveled to Kyrgyzstan, Thimpu and Tajikidtan, there he began to work to get those lands under his proctetion.

Miles smiled at Kane.

"Oh this, they are just a unique power art that Rusty has, the function of it is to transfer something, functioning with the target by interacting with the spiritual energy or Qi, which I guess that's what you would call it, Cultivator."

(Miles has Chinese nationality, although he is not 100% Chinese, so it would not be difficult for him to guess that Kane is a cultivator because he reads Cultivator stories)
[neat]

Kane seems almost surprised for a moment, before smiling back.

"Very interesting indeed. I had wondered why it felt similar to qi, though clearly distinct in a few ways. I find it particularly intriguing how the metal itself appears to carry some inherent power when used in this apparent process. While that ability on its own is unfortunately not something that I would have much talent with, this qi-like energy has a great deal of potential, as I am sure you know."

Having spread destruction through parts of the country, Bardock was fighting alone and getting excited. Getting an odd feeling of euphoria and feeling himself getting stronger as he fed on the fear of the people he tormented. In no time he had already placed multiple of his markers, and as he kept on taking lives, blasting away whatever opposition and even... killing some directly with his hands. Getting covered in blood.

Not a maniatical smile on his face, but rather a calm and collected grin. He was enjoying this, it was truly thrilling for the saiyan. Then, he places the last one. This country is now part of his territory. As he smiled to himself.

"Heh, that's a place for my empire to grow. A new saiyan empire... It's not fully my type of thing, but I'm starting to like it." He mumbled to himself. Utilizing his Astral Projection to begin training the people left in the basics of Ki usage. Even giving some, small amounts of Psycho Power.

[neat]

Kane seems almost surprised for a moment, before smiling back.

"Very interesting indeed. I had wondered why it felt similar to qi, though clearly distinct in a few ways. I find it particularly intriguing how the metal itself appears to carry some inherent power when used in this apparent process. While that ability on its own is unfortunately not something that I would have much talent with, this qi-like energy has a great deal of potential, as I am sure you know."
"Oh well, I guess we can see if we can intertwine their functions, if I had to guess you are trying to improve the refinement of your Qi techniques."

"Sorry I got caught in another concert again. Y-you still there?"

"Uhh, very sudden- I know. I haven't called in a few hours...."

Rusty who was placing his second marker in Kyrgyzstan, having already finished with Thimpu and only missing Tajikidtan which was somewhat far away, gave the equivalent of a sigh.

"What happens now?"

"Hey, no! I won't..." Zlata frowned as soon as she tried to leave. Her face was saddened, almost to tears when she heard that. "I'm not gonna eat you..."
Maria, now a good distance away, strained to catch Zlata's fading voice, as feeble as a distant echo, futilely calling out to her.
Guilt, like a tight knot in her stomach, gripped her. She had let her inner chicken take the wheel and now the consequences were crashing over her.

Nice one, Maria. Sabotage the one connection you worked so hard to build. A+ strategy, really.
Seriously, what on earth possessed you to bail like that?
The moment had been drenched in vulnerability, ripe with trust and what did you do? You ran like a frightened child!
Exceptional decision-making, genius. You've truly outdone yourself this time.

Back