• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

The moment Nakya looked down, Zlata wasn't there anymore, given the floor was used as a distraction. This means that the attack landed at nothing but the air.

Rusty, now would be a good time to help me analyze her moves...!

As soon as the ground was split, giant spikes spawned from the middle of it. Like opening a surprise full of traps, it headed towards her.
Nakya waits a moment and then quickly vanishes as well, as if into the spikes.

Soon after, there's a clapping sound behind the relocated Zlata, and the sound of a high pressure jet of water surging forwards rapidly, as Nakya seemingly pops out of the ground.

"Keep distance, attack and retreat, you need more information about her tactics" it was almost like a voice in her head.
Zlata who was in the air nodded and said nothing.
Nakya waits a moment and then quickly vanishes as well, as if into the spikes.

Soon after, there's a clapping sound behind the relocated Zlata, and the sound of a high pressure jet of water surging forwards rapidly, as Nakya seemingly pops out of the ground.
The water jet nearly hit, but the grapple hook attached to the rubble allowed only hitting the bubble shield.

Then I should finish this fight and prove my strength before Nakya gets an idea of what I could do. Is that right?

At the same time, she'd try to go high up in the air to get a birdseye view and make sure Rusty gets every info he could get.

The water jet nearly hit, but the grapple hook attached to the rubble allowed only hitting the bubble shield.

Then I should finish this fight and prove my strength before Nakya gets an idea of what I could do. Is that right?

At the same time, she'd try to go high up in the air to get a birdseye view and make sure Rusty gets every info he could get.
"To demonstrate your strength you will have demonstrate your skills, you should use a couple of tricks to stay afloat but no all yours powers, try to make her lose her balance with rapid attacks in areas such as the legs and head"

Nakya looks up, now on the ground while Zlata just gets higher up.

That shield is more durable than I'd have thought. Now what to do while she's in the air?

For a moment, she thinks about casting a domain, but instead opts to reach her hand up, and taking aim at where Zlata had flown towards she pulls her hand down, and from the sky a bolt of lightning is pulled down towards the flying warlord.

"To demonstrate your strength you will have demonstrate your skills, you should use a couple of tricks to stay afloat but no all yours powers, try to make her lose her balance with rapid attacks in areas such as the legs and head"
"But you saw what she did? She hid in the shadow of the spikes..."
Nakya looks up, now on the ground while Zlata just gets higher up.

That shield is more durable than I'd have thought. Now what to do while she's in the air?

For a moment, she thinks about casting a domain, but instead opts to reach her hand up, and taking aim at where Zlata had flown towards she pulls her hand down, and from the sky a bolt of lightning is pulled down towards the flying warlord.
The lightning hit the shield, but the conductivity travelled towards Zlata before she popped the shield and told Rusty.

"Okay, she has lightning... Could you modify the configuration to work against electricity? I can't brute force it without breaking the code..."

She flew down and made a hail of Hamon infused bubble arrows formed from the Warhammer to rian down on Nakya.

"Maybe we could keep distance?"

The lightning hit the shield, but the conductivity travelled towards Zlata before she popped the shield and told Rusty.

"Okay, lightning... Could you modify the configuration? I can't brute force it without breaking the code..."

She flew down and made a hail of Hamon infused bubble arrows formed from the Warhammer to rian down on Nakya.

"Tries to create light and limit her shadows with fire, perhaps she cannot hide without a shadow which will force her into direct combat"

"Okay, she has lightning... Could you modify the configuration to work against electricity? I can't brute force it without breaking the code..."

As she dances past some of the arrows, Nakya makes two different hand signs, resembling a shadow puppet of a bird, and of a serpent

Quickly, from the sky swoops a black bird made entirely of shadow, it's form not even entirely solid, as it charges in to smack into Zlata with its body, meanwhile the serpent goes up from the ground, quickly on a path to try and bite the Warlord from below.

Due to the sheer amount, and out of curiosity to see what it does, rather than try to dodge every single arrow Nakya tries to block a good portion of them, using just her arms and cursed energy.

As she dances past some of the arrows, Nakya makes two different hand signs, resembling a shadow puppet of a bird, and of a serpent
The arrows she dodged, however, all exploded into a giant spikes with a snap.

Quickly, from the sky swoops a black bird made entirely of shadow, it's form not even entirely solid, as it charges in to smack into Zlata with its body, meanwhile the serpent goes up from the ground, quickly on a path to try and bite the Warlord from below.

Due to the sheer amount, and out of curiosity to see what it does, rather than try to dodge every single arrow Nakya tries to block a good portion of them.
Should Nakya still be able to do the hand signs, the black bird was met with a fire beam coming from a cannon situated at her right arm.

Meanwhile, the serpent would be met with Zlata trying to slash through it with a flurry of Hamon-infused attacks, combined with multiple floating bulbs sharpened to act like a saw and cut through.

"Luckily I had obtained the Data of Steel's suit, so I can easily reconfigure it so that it can be resistant but don't try to resist too many, they are not normal electricity"
"I get that, but... just now she's doing hand signs, and making things from the shadows. I'll relay the analysis from me to you. I just need a second mind to think on what's the best choice..."

"I get that, but... just now she's doing hand signs, and making things from the shadows. I'll relay the analysis from me to you. I just need a second mind to think on what's the best choice..."
"Try to get closer then change to sonic attack, hit her close enough, that will stun her, then cut off her hands, it is very likely that she can regenerate but that will give you time"

The arrows she dodged, however, all exploded into a giant spikes with a snap.

Should Nakya still be able to do the hand signs, the black bird was met with a fire beam coming from a cannon situated at her right arm.

Meanwhile, the serpent would be met with Zlata trying to slash through it with a flurry of Hamon-infused attacks, combined with multiple floating bulbs sharpened to act like a saw and cut through.
As the spikes closed in, the ground under Nakya showed the symbol of a spiderweb, being sliced in that shape, and letting loose a torrent of electro energy at the spikes that were coming towards her. While Nakya kept observing the Warlord.

The bird and serpent both splatter seemingly dispelling, but they quickly reconstitute, changing into an even larger bird shaped one that flew in trying to smack her to the ground.

As the spikes closed in, the ground under Nakya showed the symbol of a spiderweb, being sliced in that shape, and letting loose a torrent of electro energy at the spikes that were coming towards her. While Nakya kept observing the Warlord.

The bird and serpent both splatter seemingly dispelling, but they quickly reconstitute, changing into an even larger bird shaped one that flew in trying to smack her to the ground.
"Try to get closer then change to sonic attack, hit her close enough, that will stun her, then cut off her hands, it is very likely that she can regenerate but that will give you time"
"The shapes changing..."

The larger bird would find its wings sliced as Zlata went behind and having arranged multiple technical modules at once, "If I can eradicate it in one blow..." before unleashing a giant beam of laser enough to engulf the wingless shadow.

"Rusty.... I think I have an idea... But we're gonna need time to set it up. I'll need you to provide support as well..."

"The shapes changing..."

The larger bird would find its wings sliced as Zlata went behind and having arranged multiple technical modules at once, "If I can eradicate it in one blow..." before unleashing a giant beam of laser enough to engulf the wingless shadow.

"Rusty.... I think I have an idea... But we're gonna need time to set it up. I'll need you to provide support as well..."
The shadow is, as expected, eradicated, with nothing left to reconstitute from, it simply disappears. Nakya, rather than closing the distance, begins to repeatedly call bolts of lightning down, seemingly pulling them from the sky much like her previous one, one after another, rhythmically.

The shadow is, as expected, eradicated, with nothing left to reconstitute from, it simply disappears. Nakya, rather than closing the distance, begins to repeatedly call bolts of lightning down, seemingly pulling them from the sky much like her previous one, one after another, rhythmically.
Zlata would try to accumulate info by trying to make a module absorb and reconfigure it to resist electricity for Rusty to analyze and formulate a counter to. Simultaneously, she'd dodge each one and protect herself again by reinforcing the bubble shield with the same electric-resistant module.

"My name is Zlata Jughey, I am the Warlord from Russia. And as you have guessed, you're about kinda close to my territory. Now that doesn't mean I'll attack you, no no.." she shook her head, "I'm here because I want to make a request... if you don't mind that is..."
"Let me hear it then." I unsummoned my sword.

"Let me hear it then." I unsummoned my sword.
"I want to ally with you. I mean, just the vibe you give off wants me to believe that... You want peace as much as I do..." Zlata replied, looking up at the sky, "There are Warlords here who are up to no good, and... I know we both know that. So I'm here to make a difference, to save this world and make it peaceful and full of love, not hatred. And I want you to join me and achieve this dream of mine..." looking at him back and holding her hand out, "Lend me your strength and we'll be the heroes of this world."

"I want to ally with you. I mean, just the vibe you give off wants me to believe that... You want peace as much as I do..." Zlata replied, looking up at the sky, "There are Warlords here who are up to no good, and... I know we both know that. So I'm here to make a difference, to save this world and make it peaceful and full of love, not hatred. And I want you to join me and achieve this dream of mine..." looking at him back and holding her hand out, "Lend me your strength and we'll be the heroes of this world."
"Heroes?" I ask her, my mouth trembling. "Hahahaha!"

I laughed, the irony of that statement made me want to cry and claw at my eyes- but I laughed.

"I am no hero, I am a slave before and a slave now." Those word came out from my mouth, tainted with a sadness in it. "The only difference is that I am the ruler now, as I slaved away by my own ideal."

"What I wish is not for a ridiculous desire like an eternal peace." My reason to fight was never to enforce peace to my enemies, as conflict will always arise between humans. "What I wish is to give them future, a bright future. And a choice, to become a good person. As many people are evil because their future are bleak and they have no choice to become a good person."

"But nevertheless-" I grab her hand. "I agree to give those ******** in england a beating and become your ally."

Zlata would try to accumulate info by trying to make a module absorb and reconfigure it to resist electricity for Rusty to analyze and formulate a counter to. Simultaneously, she'd dodge each one and protect herself again by reinforcing the bubble shield with the same electric-resistant module.
As the shield is reinforced, Nakya notices that the attacks become less effective, and switches tactics.

Electricity resistance huh? That was surely not present before, at least not to any important degree which is why the shield was popped last time, meaning she's trying to analyze me and adapt, so the solution is to continue switching offensive abilities.

Noting this, she switches from lightning entirely, and instead, a massive sphere of red hot flames mixed with black fire, emerges from her hand, it splits into numerous smaller ones, and flies out to barrage Zlata, each one seemingly burning the air around it, creating a ball and trail of fire much larger than the actual orbs would suggest, increasing the danger of them.

"Heroes?" I ask her, my mouth trembling. "Hahahaha!"

I laughed, the irony of that statement made me want to cry and claw at my eyes- but I laughed.

"I am no hero, I am a slave before and a slave now." Those word came out from my mouth, tainted with a sadness in it. "The only difference is that I am the ruler now, as I slaved away by my own ideal."

"What I wish is not for a ridiculous desire like an eternal peace." My reason to fight was never to enforce peace to my enemies, as conflict will always arise between humans. "What I wish is to give them future, a bright future. And a choice, to become a good person. As many people are evil because their future are bleak and they have no choice to become a good person."

"But nevertheless-" I grab her hand. "I agree to give those ******** in england a beating and become your ally."
"Well, I'm not requesting for such a dream of eternal peace. It's impossible..." Zlata shook her head.

"What I dream to be is, just like you said, is to be a symbol of hope that gives everyone a brighter future. To inspire others to do good."

Zlata smiled as she shook hands with him, "I'm glad that we both have the same ideals...."

Noting this, she switches from lightning entirely, and instead, a massive sphere of red hot flames mixed with black fire, emerges from her hand, it splits into numerous smaller ones, and flies out to barrage Zlata, each one seemingly burning the air around it, creating a ball and trail of fire much larger than the actual orbs would suggest, increasing the danger of them.
"Great, she realized our plan. Let's keep her busy and keep up on the defensive!"

The idea to dodge and evade was simple enough in of itself, but the trail of fire would soon make it haphazard for the air— which is her current advantage and turn that into something very detrimental in the future moves.

Hence, Zlata made three large circular discs shaped thanks to Connect-tek, and fire three large laser beams towards the incoming barrage, making sure they don't reach her.

"Well, I'm not requesting for such a dream of eternal peace. It's impossible..." Zlata shook her head.

"What I dream to be is, just like you said, is to be a symbol of hope that gives everyone a brighter future. To inspire others to do good."

Zlata smiled as she shook hands with him, "I'm glad that we both have the same ideals...."
"So, what would you do now? My goal is to first unite the middle east and most of muslim country and then preparing an army."

"God know we need many forces to fight and support this war." My Caliphate is still weak for now, I need to reorganize and conquer more nation for now. "I'm going to conquer Lebanon alongside Israel and Palestine. So my territory will connect each other."

"Do you want to stay here?"

"So, what would you do now? My goal is to first unite the middle east and most of muslim country and then preparing an army."

"God know we need many forces to fight and support this war." My Caliphate is still weak for now, I need to reorganize and conquer more nation for now. "I'm going to conquer Lebanon alongside Israel and Palestine. So my territory will connect each other."

"Oh, yeah, I almost forgot. What's... your name?" Zlata asked, giggling as she scratched the back of her head.

"Ah egpyt the heart of the suez canal" he said.

"Lets take it back for me." he said
(I conquer egypt)
After seeing off the other warlord, I began to place my signifiers on Egypt while also declaring my second rule.

Second Rule: All population be it citizens or military should have their own guild card.

So they can use level up and skill system, that will be very beneficial for the military as training a Ghazi will be easier than before.

The entire Egypt is in my command as I issued a declaration of war against Syria, I flew to the Turkey-Syrian border and take the commanding role.

Syrian military was falling in a short time, as the Ghazi- numbered in ten thousand, quickly overwhelmed the frontline and reached the capital in a single operation.

Those Eternity Sword User can withstand even an artillery strike on face.

As I promised to the population to rebuild their country and sentenced all of their war criminals, I also placed my signifiers on this country- truly making it mine.

My gaze turned upon Lebanon and Palestine-Israel, the only nation that separates my Caliphate border from Europe and Africa.

But before that, I must recruit more willing Eternity Sword User and turn them into the strongest military in the world- Ghazi.

[One charge used]

"I am Faqih Al-Faiz, the wielder of the fourth rank eternity sword Desire and the current Caliph of the nation you stand upon."
"Wow, what a nice name!" Zlata did an 'O' face as she smiled.
"That's good. I hope someday I could visit your home country! Maybe I could do some concerts once it's over...?"
"Hmmm... I mean, if we're gonna know each other, then might as well~"

"Wow, what a nice name!" Zlata did an 'O' face as she smiled.
"Thank you."

"That's good. I hope someday I could visit your home country! Maybe I could do some concerts once it's over...?"
"Huh." I blinked at her words. "That's okay, you really can come in Turkey anytime you want. And to do concert at that, I will ask my private event organisers to done your concert."

"Hmmm... I mean, if we're gonna know each other, then might as well~"
"Well, I will prepare you a luxurious hotel to stay. Hope that enough for you."

"As I myself doesn't even have a home, I will often sleep in my office if needed."

"Well, I will prepare you a luxurious hotel to stay. Hope that enough for you."

"As I myself doesn't even have a home, I will often sleep in my office if needed."
"So... this counts as a date then?" Zlata asked, before giggling, "I mean... you are cute, so... It's not that I mind~" blinking at him.

"So... this counts as a date then?" Zlata asked, before giggling, "I mean... you are cute, so... It's not that I mind~" blinking at him.
"You are interested in me? I'm sorry, but I have zero experience with romance." I said bluntly to her.

"Now, I have to oversee the Ghazi recruitment process as they are very risky. So I can heal and save those who are not strong enough to wield Eternity Sword."

"Now." I looked at my retinue as they nod to me. "Let my retinue escort you to the Hotel."

"You are interested in me? I'm sorry, but I have zero experience with romance." I said bluntly to her.
"It's just a joke, silly willy!" Zlata giggled, giving him a non-harmful pat on the back.
"Now, I have to oversee the Ghazi recruitment process as they are very risky. So I can heal and save those who are not strong enough to wield Eternity Sword."

"Now." I looked at my retinue. "Let my retinue escort you to the Hotel."
"You take things very very seriously, but... It's not like you had fun when you're a slave, right?" she asked.

(I conquer egypt)
"Well looks like the citizens there have magic." he said fighting off the populace.

"Looks like I will have to postpone the conquest for now." he said placing freeze runes as he went to trap the attacking populace in ice and turning the sand below them into quick sand to immobalise them.

"You take things very very seriously, but... It's not like you had fun when you're a slave, right?" she asked.
"I really want to have fun. But, I bear the burden of hundreds of millions people on my back and the responsibility of the ideal that I take."

At least, fighting is still fun for me. "But, a beautiful lady like you already know that aye?"

"I really want to have fun. But, I bear the burden of hundreds of millions people on my back and the responsibility of the ideal that I take."

At least, fighting is still fun for me. "But, a beautiful lady like you already know that aye?"
"Of course~" Zlata nodded, "We can have our date once this crap is all over, okay?" she smiled.

"That's not a request, but a promise."

[Charged level 5: Learning after attack/Mirror attack]

It was easy for Rusty to know what to do, he reconfigured the same existence itself the connect-tek object that Ztala possesses, this so that she could store, learn and redirect Range-attacks, sure she cannot redirict melee attacks or anything too exoteric (Like a RW but could handle the nature of JJK's regular attacks, just don't expect to absorb Domain expasion, only normal attacks).

(Basically giving to Ztala a powerful analysis of information + Meliodas' Full Counter, which curiously is magic level 3, Ztala cannot absorb attacks if Nakya hit her on another part of Ztala body other than the connect-tek piece)

@WHYNAUT

Deimos seems satisfied by this answer.

"Pleasure doing business with you. We'll be meeting tonight at my place to get acquainted and discuss plans. Look forward to meeting the whole team; We're still recruiting, after all." He offers a hand to shake to the other Warlord. "I hope that we can get along as well as is possible for the both of us. We smart ones have to stick together."

"Hah! Flattery won't get you anywhere," Aster responds as she lets go of his hand, "but I do look forward to working with you. I hope the other members of this alliance are as agreeable as you are. I'll see you later then. Goodbye."

Aster sits back down on her cat and they turn away from the two demons. She waves at Deimos once before taking off at a few times the speed of sound, traveling towards the Âland Islands.

"You know, they say the real skill lies in making the game unforgettable."
"Well, that doesn't just apply to just games.."
Just a single bite... would it be so bad?
At that moment, Zlata was vulnerable to a bite as her sleek and luscious neck, her soft skin next to Maria's as she was shifted so that her shoulder would bump Maria non-harmfully.

Back