• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

Deimos, pleased with himself and his recent actions, decides to continue his streak of alliances. Turning his attention towards the relatively chaotic Europe, he briefly considers his options. Some are already likely to be his enemies. Some don’t seem particularly reliable. Some seem downright deranged. Some are just pathetic. Eventually he finds one that seems like the best choice in every category.

@WHYNAUT

The German government receives a message. As in every device of every member of the government receives the same message.

“Hello fellow warlord. I’d like to have a conversation with you. Nothing violent or angry, just a chat.”

"That's... unfortunate..." Zlata placed her hands on her chest, as if she's saddened by it. Looking down, she noticed that her past was... not normal.

"My... condolences... sorry.." murmured she did.
"Thank you, but I deserve all the pain I feel. I let my anger control me....and I killed those people who wronged me. I started a movement...a genocide of the Lord's people, all because of a few bad apples." He muttered softly, looking beyond disgusted at what he was before. "When I finally met my end, God punished me to roam everywhere, in order to save as many people as I can. I will never be able to repay the debt that I owe, but at least I can do this, right?"

@Torlikoff

Aster had been organizing various different projects in collaboration with the many governments of her territory, so she was informed of the message immediately.

"Well well well...isn't this interesting? Let's see, they didn't propose a location, so the odds of this being a trap are low. Ah, what am I thinking? I'd go even if it was a trap." She thinks to herself before calling one of her Devas to her.

Deimos would quickly receive a reply: "Greetings, unknown Warlord. I'd love to converse with you, but on three conditions. First, identify yourself. Don't worry, an expert is making sure these messages will not be intercepted by anyone or anything. Secondly, I'll be waiting for you in Rømø. If you're not there within 30 minutes, I'll consider this appointment canceled. Lastly, both parties will bring at most one subordinate with them. I look forward to meeting you."

Aster started heading for Rømø on her giant cat after the message had been sent. Since Rømø was close to Germany, she was already almost there after teleporting once.

"Awwhh~ You don't need to. You're already keeping up, my darling~" winking as she noticed Maria's need for the crimson liquid, of which she puts aside and giggled.

"Well, I'd usually go around playing ping pong with my bodyguards or cook some mushrooms to make fries..." Zlata replied, smiling
As Zlata mentioned cooking mushrooms to make fries, Maria's brows furrowed in confusion. "Mushroom fries? That's a new one." She said with a chuckle.
"I've never been much of a cook myself. I once attempted to boil water and ended up with a smoky kitchen. Safe to say, I'm no culinary genius."

"
But ping pong? Now that's a tale close to my heart." Her voice laced with nostalgia. "I can vividly remember our family vacation in this... uh, quaint little cabin, surrounded by trees and well, chirping birds. And right there, in the midst of it all, was this... um, makeshift ping pong table, like it had been waiting just for us. My dad, always the enthusiast for trying something new, suggested we give it a go."

"
The sound of the ball, the giggles and... The playful teasing... It was like this, um, delightful symphony that still echoes in my ears."

She turned to Zlata, a soft smile gracing her lips. "Surprisingly, he was quite the pro at it. Had a knack for all sorts of sports, even the unexpected ones."
"
But you know what? It wasn't really about who won or lost. It was just about the joy of being... together..."

Maria's smile faded, a distant look in her eyes.
Her heart ached as she imagined the turmoil her sudden disappearance must be causing her family.

They must be worried sick...
Searching for answers, unable to understand where I've gone...

Her gaze drifted back to Zlata, "I just hope they can feel that I'm safe somehow... And that I'll fin-"
Making their way to the outskirts of Russia as the colossal titan stops and solidify, forming an entire building with windows and walls.
"You know, I'm starting to think that impossible isn't in our vocabulary anymore."

@WHYNAUT

The response from the other end is instant.
"See you there (;"

Deimos is pleased with himself at this turn of events. He considers which of his lovely generals to bring before deciding on one who's most certain to make a good impression.

"Malphas, come along. We've got a negotiation to head to. And I think it's going to be fabulous." Malphas grins with malcontent as the two of them head off to Rømø, ready to conduct diplomatic measures of the best kind. Arriving quickly, he’s prepared for a stiff audience but hopes for the best.

@Torlikoff

At Rømø Deimos could feel a powerful presence and, if he's able to see the invisible, comes face to face with an intense light that fades away as he approaches. At the source of this Aster was sitting cross-legged on a furry cat the size of an elephant. She came as herself, no angel wings and no disguises. They float a few meters above the sandy plains.

A wicked grin appears on Aster's face when Deimos reaches her, "Heh, good to meet another Warlord! I'm Aster. Hopefully this chat will be a fruitful one."

After enjoying her time in Colombia, she made sure that the balloons she had created were anchored down throughout the country. Shortly afterwards. She made her way to Venezuela, placing down a signifier as she made her way deeper into the country.

Last edited:
"Thank you, but I deserve all the pain I feel. I let my anger control me....and I killed those people who wronged me. I started a movement...a genocide of the Lord's people, all because of a few bad apples." He muttered softly, looking beyond disgusted at what he was before. "When I finally met my end, God punished me to roam everywhere, in order to save as many people as I can. I will never be able to repay the debt that I owe, but at least I can do this, right?"
"...." Zlata remained silent as she pondered on what to say. But as much complexity she could add to her answer, a simple one should do.

"Y-yes. You can. There's still a way for you to change..." she looked at Arthur, a smile shown on her face. "We can make a difference... We can certain change this corrupted world..."
As Zlata mentioned cooking mushrooms to make fries, Maria's brows furrowed in confusion. "Mushroom fries? That's a new one." She said with a chuckle.
"I've never been much of a cook myself. I once attempted to boil water and ended up with a smoky kitchen. Safe to say, I'm no culinary genius."

"
But ping pong? Now that's a tale close to my heart." Her voice laced with nostalgia. "I can vividly remember our family vacation in this... uh, quaint little cabin, surrounded by trees and well, chirping birds. And right there, in the midst of it all, was this... um, makeshift ping pong table, like it had been waiting just for us. My dad, always the enthusiast for trying something new, suggested we give it a go."

"
The sound of the ball, the giggles and... The playful teasing... It was like this, um, delightful symphony that still echoes in my ears."

She turned to Zlata, a soft smile gracing her lips. "Surprisingly, he was quite the pro at it. Had a knack for all sorts of sports, even the unexpected ones."
"
But you know what? It wasn't really about who won or lost. It was just about the joy of being... together..."
"I understand..." Zlata stood up and placed a hand on Maria's shoulder as she sat next to her. "Perhaps we could play ping pong when all of this over..."

Maria's smile faded, a distant look in her eyes.
Her heart ached as she imagined the turmoil her sudden disappearance must be causing her family.

They must be worried sick...
Searching for answers, unable to understand where I've gone...

Her gaze drifted back to Zlata, "I just hope they can feel that I'm safe somehow... And that I'll fin-"
"...Because, well, they know you're in a safe— no, safer place now...." Zlata reassured her as she smiled.
"You know, I'm starting to think that impossible isn't in our vocabulary anymore."
"Of course." she nodded, "That's the motto of heroes. Cringy as it could be, it's true!"

"Maria, Arthur, You— Rusty— and me." Zlata replied politely, "There's this temporary alliance with Nakya thanks to the binding vow I did with him, but... I'm very skeptical about it..."
"We should try to locate Nakya, explain the situation while we create several precautionary plans in case something goes wrong''

"We should try to locate Nakya, explain the situation while we create several precautionary plans in case something goes wrong''
"I... I don't know.... it's just a hunch!" Zlata exclaimed, "But.. but.... there's a possibility of an attack! Why would someone like her pop there out of nowhere? There has to be something going on... and it could be a hint to someone attacking me. Whoever they are, I... I am gonna need you and everyone's help..."

"I... I don't know.... it's just a hunch!" Zlata exclaimed, "But.. but.... there's a possibility of an attack! Why would someone like her pop there out of nowhere? There has to be something going on... and it could be a hint to someone attacking me. Whoever they are, I... I am gonna need you and everyone's help..."
"Maybe you should tried to contact her, unless you were so reckless as not to do anything to have a way of contact with her(Nakya)"

"Okey" He said, Rusty at this point wishes Sec had been the one in his place.
"I know this is sudden and unprecedented, but... Nakya could be planning on abusing that contract to do something against me..." Zlata sent the info as a notification popped up on Rusty's end. "Maybe I'm just paranoid or... something..."

@WHYNAUT

Deimos floats upwards gently so he's eye level with Aster. The warlord notes a demon with crow-like features - black talons and black wings - observing from ground level, hands behind his back. very fancy suit, too.

"Deimos. A pleasure to meet someone with such a... respectable presence. I've half a mind to kiss you on the hand, but I don't know if you've ever seen a Mafia movie."

He bows instead, though it's not one that indicates subservience. There's a tone of playfulness to it more than anything, the movements being just a bit too exaggerated and theatrical. He looks back upwards, grinning slyly. "I'll get right to the point then. What are your thoughts on Zlata? I noticed she's been quite active on this side of the world. And so close to your own territory as well."

@ZoroNotZolo

(Courser already took venezuela, just so you know. If you're trying to take it, i mean- you're welcome to try, but it is occupied.)

"I know this is sudden and unprecedented, but... Nakya could be planning on abusing that contract to do something against me..." Zlata sent the info as a notification popped up on Rusty's end. "Maybe I'm just paranoid or... something..."
"These are the cards you were dealt, the question here is, do you plan to play it or let yourself be killed?"

Romulus looks at her super soldier, Christina, and ponders to herself.

“Deimos has demanded a more diplomatic approach from me. However, looking from the list of warlords, there aren’t many willing to broker a deal…”

She performs an analysis on how useful each warlord could be to Lord Deimos. Her eyes glow blue with mathematical equations and numbers.

“…My estimates guess that the old fart named “Alfonso” would be the best bet here. He has a 70% chance of sticking with us and being an asset. The others barely cracked above 50%…•

Romulus enters the coordinates to Sicily on her teleport and turns towards Christina.

“Alright! You’ll be our finest asset here, Christina. Surely you shall make up for your master’s lack of social skills, right? Broker an alliance with Alfonso!”

Christina silently salutes, and walks through the portal.

@The_man_with_the_Midas_touch

If any surveillance is present, you will notice a portal open in your territory. The tall, pale and lanky girl that is Christina walks through and waves a plastic olive branch around. She hopes someone will notice.

@Backbackback

Nakya is handed a ringing phone by Elio, and looks down at it confused, not having expected a call, especially during her downtime.

She picks up, but is silent, waiting for the person on the other end to speak.

"...." Zlata remained silent as she pondered on what to say. But as much complexity she could add to her answer, a simple one should do.

"Y-yes. You can. There's still a way for you to change..." she looked at Arthur, a smile shown on her face. "We can make a difference... We can certain change this corrupted world..."
“Thank you...friend!" He reached out his hand across the table, trying to initiate a handshake.

@Backbackback

Nakya is handed a ringing phone by Elio, and looks down at it confused, not having expected a call, especially during her downtime.

She picks up, but is silent, waiting for the person on the other end to speak.
"It's... me.. Zlata, again..." she replied with seriousness, not the usual voice that she had during her concerts.

“Thank you...friend!" He reached out his hand across the table, trying to initiate a handshake.
On the other hand, the other Zlata smiled and shook his hand, her skin being so soft that he'd think that is cotton.

Defender goes into Hölloch. My previous methods will not be enough I need to learn more about the power I was given. If I recall a name explains something's nature so let's try that "Defender!" They say listening for it to echo.

Interesting that actually worked, let's see for invocations I have around a thousand spirits to look through this will take a few minutes.

Several minutes later

"All right let's try this one," Defender says releasing the dark emperor's spirit, "Dark Emperor return to your physical form, you now serve me."

As Defender commands the dark emperor appears. Perfect they are an ideal candidate for making sure that the next step goes smoothly. 4 spirits appear around Defender, Warp Star, Star Rod, Ultra Sword, and Robobot Armor. "Kirby (super smash bros) I summon you." The four spirits disappear as a statue of Kirby appears.

"Galeem," Defender says as a spirit appears above the statue of Kirby now bound by chains of blue energy and floating, the spirit starts to pour what seems to be molten gold on to the statue, "I need 704 copies just so you know, I'll be back for the first batch in a few hours."

Defender teleports away as a copy of the statue forms below the stand and falls to the ground.

If any surveillance is present, you will notice a portal open in your territory. The tall, pale and lanky girl that is Christina walks through and waves a plastic olive branch around. She hopes someone will notice.
As the woman waved her olive branch through the busy streets of Sicily…a round, pink creature, floated down from the sky above, its tentacles squirming idly in the air. Its singular eye focused on the woman for a long moment…before several other creatures joined from above, surrounding her. They didn't speak, but they seemed…suspicious, of the new arrival in their master's territory.

@The_man_with_the_Midas_touch

Christina tilts her head curiously before her eyes glow green. She analyzes the ball things, before speaking in a very cold tone.

“You know. I come in peace. Master wants to make an offer to you. To do stuff. Dunno what though.”

Her speech is oddly robotic and choppy. It’s almost as if she is barely present in her own mind.

"Are you planning something against me?" Zlata wasn't the type to lengthen her words, so a straightforward approach is... more than effective to her.
"Well I've made it clear that my goal is to destroy everything. This logically means I have planned to do that to you eventually as well. Our earlier conversation made that clear though, so I imagine your actual question is specifically if I'm plotting something against you currently, to get rid of you. In that case, the answer is no." Nakya states this as if it were a normal thing to say

"Why do you ask?"

Christina tilts her head curiously before her eyes glow green. She analyzes the ball things, before speaking in a very cold tone.

“You know. I come in peace. Master wants to make an offer to you. To do stuff. Dunno what though.”

Her speech is oddly robotic and choppy. It’s almost as if she is barely present in her own mind.
The crowd of ball-like creatures continued to stare at her for a moment...before slowly beginning to dissipate, the creatures flying back into the air above.

"Oh...I wasn't expecting guests~" a deep voice echoed within her mind, seemingly some form of telepathy. In front of her...a man slowly materialized.

"...Hope my little Monoeyes didn't scare you. Their appearance can be a bit...unsettling, at first." He said, gesturing towards some of the monsters in the sky, which seemed to act as his own, living surveillance system for his territory.

Christina looks unfazed. Her eyes give a cold, dead stare as they look at you.

“No.”

She pulls out a black briefcase. A smell of ink and warm coffee waft into the air.

“My master wants to broker an alliance with you. We can arrange a multitude of arrangements provided you agree to terms.”

"Well I've made it clear that my goal is to destroy everything. This logically means I have planned to do that to you eventually as well. Our earlier conversation made that clear though, so I imagine your actual question is specifically if I'm plotting something against you currently, to get rid of you. In that case, the answer is no." Nakya states this as if it were a normal thing to say

"Why do you ask?"
"Could you do me a favor as per part of the vow?" Zlata asked.

(Do note that @Oliver_de_jesus, Rusty could still hear the conversation, it's just that she muted him to ensure Nakya won't hear.)

"Could you do me a favor as per part of the vow?" Zlata asked.

(Do note that @Oliver_de_jesus, Rusty could still hear the conversation, it's just that she muted him to ensure Nakya won't hear.)
"..." Nakya is silent for a moment, letting out a sigh before speaking

"I really think you misunderstand that binding vow and our relationship. But I'll humor you, what sort of favor are you requesting?"

Christina looks unfazed. Her eyes give a cold, dead stare as they look at you.

“No.”

She pulls out a black briefcase. A smell of ink and warm coffee waft into the air.

“My master wants to broker an alliance with you. We can arrange a multitude of arrangements provided you agree to terms.”
"Your master seeks me of all people for an alliance? And here I thought they all wanted me dead~" The man said, smirking ever so slightly. He reached a hand into the distance, a chair flying into his grasp from across the street, he took a seat...his glowing gaze meeting her dead stare.

"Now which one of those...fine gentlemen want my attention, eh?" He asked. He held out his hand, reaching for the briefcase.

Back