• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Warlords: World Conquest RP

"This is a battle, not a party that a teenager usually attends."

My auto-dodge activate as some projectiles are being blocked by both of my Violent Block and Resist skill.

"Increase Endurance, Increase Grace, Increase Strength, Increase Element Resistance, Increase Wisdom, Regenerate, Haste." I cast some of my white magic quickly for the first time in this battle.

And then-

"Explosion!"

I blast both of them with explosion.

The Elden King pushes an hand into his faithful companion, injecting the deagon with a enhancing concution.

Exquisitely Stuffed, Wrath, Rage, Lifeforce, Magic Power, Magic Regeneration, Regenation, Iron Skin, Endurance, Swiftness, Thorns, Rage Mode, Adrenaline Mode.

On the forehead, of the now mega buffed yharon, a giant blue eye then open, and from an equally as big laser is unleashes to clash against the Explosion.

Phantasmal Deathray!

"Finally in africa. Mow lets see what the others are doing." he said trying to locate the other warlords
He would rather easily see, and more over feel, the clash happening between the two warlords in the sky.

A goddamn DBZ style beam clash.

Last edited:
@Hl3_or_bust

"It seems this continent is rife with war. Not unusual, even without our presence," The crow demon remarks.

At last, the multi-headed dragon approaches land. it touches down just as Deimos is placing his final marker, claiming South Africa. His jacket flows behind him, some blood staining his bare torso and face, though even that fades as it's absorbed through his skin.

"Was wondering when you'd show up," He greets. "Hold on, gimme a second here."

Deimos vanishes again. A few minutes later, he returns.

"Yeah, did you know South Africa actually completely surrounds like, two other countries? I didn't even have to try to just drop flags down at the edges, they're mine now. Anyway, Malphas fill you in on the business?"
Kane leaves his seat on the dragon upon landing, simply floating idle while waiting for Deimos to return before speaking.

"More or less. You are interested in the product and I am interested in the weapons you would trade for it. Specifically, I was informed of your possession of various warbeasts, presumably similar to the one I arrived here on."

It took a few minutes and several small arms proving ineffective but Defender was allowed access to the video footage. After the interior cameras proved to show nothing of use they asked to check external cameras which reveals a giant snakelike creature which is not particularly helpful.
“Thank you for giving me access to these but they weren't as helpful as I hoped! Do you have any other evidence that could potentially help find the one responsible?” Defender asks the person keeping an eye on them.

Last edited:
@Hl3_or_bust

“Why, of course I’ve got beasts. More than you can ever even picture. Dragons, hordes of loyal goblins, a deathless array of unique one-offs... Really you can take your pick. The three headed elemental Gleeoks are a personal favorite of mine, great powerhouses with an answer to most attacks. Really, it all depends on what you’re looking for and what kind of abominations you wish to unleash on the world. The stronger ones aren’t going to be as cheap as the lesser little *****, but if you want a plethora of foot soldiers that’s always a good choice. Quantity is a quality all its own as they say.”

From his jacket, he pulls out a list of pricings. Seems he planned for this from the beginning.

Bokoblins, Aerocudas: 5 Pills
Moblins, Boss Bokoblins: 10 Pills
Stone Talus: 75 Pills
Hinox: 80 Pills
Frost/Igneo Talus: 100 Pills
Lynels: 100 Pills
Moldugas: 120 Pills
Gleeoks: 150 Pills
Boss Monsters: 300 Pills

"Looking forward to your business. And, of course, there's more to discuss afterwards in regards to our fellow warlords..."

@Lou_change

[Although the image of Defender playing detective is amusing, I have to point out that Aster never actually got close to the prison. Even if she did, the 'serpent' was wrapped around all of it, which would obscure the view of the cameras.]

"And she's not scared for blood to run down her sword~" a playful tease back at her.

"Of course, we would never let anyone get in the way of peace... and love~!" smiling.
"Then I'll have to keep up, won't I?" Maria quipped with a cheesy grin.

As the conversation flowed, an insistent hunger gnawed at Maria, brought to the forefront by Zlata's playful remark.
It had been a while since she'd indulged in the one thing that sustained her, blood.
She needed it and she needed it soon.

With effort, she forced her attention back to the conversation. Striving for a nonchalant tone, she couldn't entirely conceal the underlying urgency in her words.
"So, when you're not busy being a total badass, what's your go-to way to unwind? Gotta have some hobbies that make you... you, right?"
She hoped her attempt at casual conversation would buy her some time to figure out a plan.

@Hl3_or_bust

“Why, of course I’ve got beasts. More than you can ever even picture. Dragons, hordes of loyal goblins, a deathless array of unique one-offs... Really you can take your pick. The three headed elemental Gleeoks are a personal favorite of mine, great powerhouses with an answer to most attacks. Really, it all depends on what you’re looking for and what kind of abominations you wish to unleash on the world. The stronger ones aren’t going to be as cheap as the lesser little *****, but if you want a plethora of foot soldiers that’s always a good choice. Quantity is a quality all its own as they say.”

From his jacket, he pulls out a list of pricings. Seems he planned for this from the beginning.

Bokoblins, Aerocudas: 5 Pills
Moblins, Boss Bokoblins: 10 Pills
Stone Talus: 75 Pills
Hinox: 80 Pills
Frost/Igneo Talus: 100 Pills
Lynels: 100 Pills
Moldugas: 120 Pills
Gleeoks: 150 Pills
Boss Monsters: 300 Pills

"Looking forward to your business. And, of course, there's more to discuss afterwards in regards to our fellow warlords..."
Kane listens intently, silently nodding while calculating in his head. While Deimos has a point about quantity, that is not a factor that Kane has any issues with. Using some rather simple products, he can turn the natural animals of any region into reasonably powerful monsters that can at worst be directed towards a target. In such a case, high-quality beasts are something he is lacking, as his only methods of creating them are either slow, expensive, unreliable, or some combination of the three. Thus, he is more interested in the latter end of the pricing list, particularly the larger and more powerful creatures.

"It's a good thing I brought some additional pills in case I particularly liked something here."

Kane muses aloud before clearing his throat.

"I will take three Colgeras, a Mucktorok, a Marbled Gohma, two of each form of Gleeok, three Frost Talus, and three Ignus Talus, for a combined total of 3,000 pills."

Quite the high-spender, this guy.

@Hl3_or_bust
Deimos nods along, raising an eyebrow as he just... keeps going on the list.

"Someone's got spare change. You've got yourself a deal! I'll summon them wherever you want once we're done with business here. Next thing to talk about is Zlata... Your proxy heard what she said. She thinks she can conquer the world without fighting anyone, make no enemies. Real ******* rich, if you've seen how she's doing things in Asia. Bit ****** up, isn't it? Putting on that sickening show of hers, twisting people's minds to make them love her. I ain't exactly a saint myself, but that's a special kind of low. I don't need to bring up how much sheer territory she's picked up with this pop star routine, either, or far as I can tell, the other warlords she's getting all buddy-buddy with. She's a threat, and needs to be dealt with."

Deimos taps into his magic, summoning a contract of sorts. "I've got a proposition for you. You said you wanted to start getting active, so here's my deal. You scratch my back, I scratch yours. We play nice, help eachother out, take her down together, and split her territory up fairly between you, me, and anyone else we end up picking up for this turf war. To prove I'm serious about this, I'm throwing in one of them charges to make this binding for us. That fair to you?"

Leviathan blinks, as if he receives some kind of communication, and he approaches Romulus. "Hey, kiddo! Got a new assignment for ya. Looks like our contact up in Mexico’s MIA. All her territory's probably up for grabs. I think you know what to do."

Romulus’s head perks up.

“Yes, sir!”

She gives a salute. A portal opens behind her and she rushes to Panama with joy. Soon, she finds herself at the capital. The process of systematic destruction begins. Romulus quickly hacks into the military network, and turns their drones against them.

“…I hope Father will be proud of me…”

Seeing as all opposition had been vaporized, she places teleports and places all the markers around Panama

@Torlikoff

Deimos feels as if he had gained the Kingdom of Panama.

Last edited:
@Hl3_or_bust
Deimos nods along, raising an eyebrow as he just... keeps going on the list.

"Someone's got spare change. You've got yourself a deal! I'll summon them wherever you want once we're done with business here. Next thing to talk about is Zlata... Your proxy heard what she said. She thinks she can conquer the world without fighting anyone, make no enemies. Real ******* rich, if you've seen how she's doing things in Asia. Bit ****** up, isn't it? Putting on that sickening show of hers, twisting people's minds to make them love her. I ain't exactly a saint myself, but that's a special kind of low. I don't need to bring up how much sheer territory she's picked up with this pop star routine, either, or far as I can tell, the other warlords she's getting all buddy-buddy with. She's a threat, and needs to be dealt with."

Deimos taps into his magic, summoning a contract of sorts. "I've got a proposition for you. You said you wanted to start getting active, so here's my deal. You scratch my back, I scratch yours. We play nice, help eachother out, take her down together, and split her territory up fairly between you, me, and anyone else we end up picking up for this turf war. To prove I'm serious about this, I'm throwing in one of them charges to make this binding for us. That fair to you?"
"An interesting proposal."

Kane remarks, pacing as he continues.

"I had heard of her antics a few times. While I am uncertain on if she is simply charismatic to a profound degree or utilizing her signifiers to control civilians, I find her actions to be aggressively saccharine. It is one thing to say that you are confident in your abilities of negotiation, but to claim that any adversary can be overcome in such a manner is not only incorrect, but an insult to the rest of us. Of course, that is not to undersell her personal power, especially considering her widespread territory and allies as you mentioned."

He grins.

"Returning to primary topic, I agree wholeheartedly. I merely need some time after this to wrap up my current affairs and prepare some appropriate weapons."

"Sounds like we have a deal then."

He holds the contract forward for Kane to see it. The terms are stated clearly.

• Both signing parties will provide mutual aid and military support in the shared goal of defeating the Warlord known as Zlata and her alliance.

• Both signing parties will hitherto refrain from any aggressive action towards eachother, be it personal attack or attack on held or allied territories.

• 3000 cultivation pills shall be provided in exchange for a personally selected set of summoned monsters, to be used at the discretion of the respective recipients.

• This alliance shall continue until the following conditions have been met:
  • -Warlord Zlata has been killed.
  • -Warlord Zlata's territory has been reduced to a maximum of one country, or erased entirely.
  • -Other warlords that have allied with Zlata have sworn a similar non-aggression contract, been subjugated by force, or similarly been killed.

Deimos focuses his energy. He expends Three Charges and focuses thus the power of domination into the contract, a mutual agreement that binds both himself and Kane. For better or for worse, upon the signing of this contract, their fates will be intertwined. He signs in his own blood, for what it's worth.

"Oh, it's nothing-" he cut himself off again, his entire body tensing up. "What did you just call me?"
"Ho-ney-bu-uns~" Zlata replied slowly, as if saying it per syllable.

"Then I'll have to keep up, won't I?" Maria quipped with a cheesy grin.

As the conversation flowed, an insistent hunger gnawed at Maria, brought to the forefront by Zlata's playful remark.
It had been a while since she'd indulged in the one thing that sustained her, blood.
She needed it and she needed it soon.
"Awwhh~ You don't need to. You're already keeping up, my darling~" winking as she noticed Maria's need for the crimson liquid, of which she puts aside and giggled.
With effort, she forced her attention back to the conversation. Striving for a nonchalant tone, she couldn't entirely conceal the underlying urgency in her words.
"So, when you're not busy being a total badass, what's your go-to way to unwind? Gotta have some hobbies that make you... you, right?"
She hoped her attempt at casual conversation would buy her some time to figure out a plan.
"Well, I'd usually go around playing ping pong with my bodyguards or cook some mushrooms to make fries..." Zlata replied, smiling, making their way to the outskirts of Russia as the colossal titan stops and solidify, forming an entire building with windows and walls.

"Sounds like we have a deal then."

He holds the contract forward for Kane to see it. The terms are stated clearly.

• Both signing parties will provide mutual aid and military support in the shared goal of defeating the Warlord known as Zlata and her alliance.

• Both signing parties will hitherto refrain from any aggressive action towards eachother, be it personal attack or attack on held or allied territories.

• 3000 cultivation pills shall be provided in exchange for a personally selected set of summoned monsters, to be used at the discretion of the respective recipients.

• This alliance shall continue until the following conditions have been met:
  • -Warlord Zlata has been killed.
  • -Warlord Zlata's territory has been reduced to a maximum of one country, or erased entirely.
  • -Other warlords that have allied with Zlata have sworn a similar non-aggression contract, been subjugated by force, or similarly been killed.

Deimos focuses his energy. He expends Three Charges and focuses thus the power of domination into the contract, a mutual agreement that binds both himself and Kane. For better or for worse, upon the signing of this contract, their fates will be intertwined. He signs in his own blood, for what it's worth.
Kane signs the contract with more ink created on the scene, mentally raiseing an eyebrow in response to the oath's energy forming within him, but does not protest it. He takes a deep breath, as if to gauge its effects.

"Well then, let us not get too distracted with these grand ambitions and finish what we came here for."

He remarks, detaching and holding three metal jugs by loops attached to their caps.

"Each of these contains precisely one thousand of the pills specified."

There's no discernable difference in function, but at the same time, he can feel the power of the contract within him, like a lock. Not restraining him... But there's no doubt he probably shouldn't fool around with breaking the contract. To be expected from a demon of Deimos'... presence.

Deimos steps back, inspecting the pills and shaking them a bit. "Yes, these will do quite nicely," He agrees. "Malphas, count them!"

"Of course, sir."

The containers are drawn into the shadow realm cast by the crow demon, who himself also sinks into it. For his part, the demon king spreads his arms wide. "Creatures of darkness... COME TO ME!"

The very air itself begins to tremble as a red glow is cast, dozens of gloom bolts shooting up from Deimos. As they rain down upon the land, they begin to take shape. Massive multi-headed dragons, flying winged serpents coated in spikes, colossal creatures of rock and ice and magma... And there's the sense that this isn't all of Deimos' power, that if he wanted to, he could produce an army enough to level a nation on his own. Good thing they're on the same side...

"Well then, my friends..." Deimos spins around, showing off his legions of monsters, which roar in unison and bow to their king. "Who's ready to start a land war in Asia?"

After meeting a dead end on the case, Defender goes back to their territory.
"Let's see it seems number of warlords have created armies, I am surrounded, none of the deals people made with me have went through, I seem to have minimum territory, apparently people can send signals to me which is concerning, I am simply put in trouble." Defender says thinking out loud.

"How do I fix these problems, the answer to the first question is simple create a better army, which also takes care of problem 2, I don't think I can solve the third one, the fourth I just need to conquer more territory, the fifth figure out how to disable the signal receiver thing. I can do this, all that is left is execution and I am good at that." Defender says more confidently.

Miles was playing his keyboard, at this point a little bored, apparently his boss left to continue improving the systems of his nations, his war shell and stuff, also something about the Morphos project that a certain man name Dread crate that rusty plans to replicate on himself after searching through all the minds he had stored in his brain bank and Steel's files, Miles turned his wheeled chair and walked to have coffee.

''I still can't find anything about what bring the WarLords to this planet, I wonder if at one point the earth will be invaded by aliens or something?'' He said as he sat at his desk to try to locate the reason why the War Lords appeared, so far nothing, He took a sip of his coffee.

Miles was playing his keyboard, at this point a little bored, apparently his boss left to continue improving the systems of his nations, his war shell and stuff, also something about the Morphos project that a certain man name Dread crate that rusty plans to replicate on himself after searching through all the minds he had stored in his brain bank and Steel's files, Miles turned his wheeled chair and walked to have coffee.

''I still can't find anything about what bring the WarLords to this planet, I wonder if at one point the earth will be invaded by aliens or something?'' He said as he sat at his desk to try to locate the reason why the War Lords appeared, so far nothing, He took a sip of his coffee.
RING RING!

Another phone call...

"Could I speak to Sir Rusty? I have something very urgent to say..." a female voice said.
"So you must be the warlord of Russia,eh?, sure, although I doubt he's a trash can of many words."
Miles joked as he made the call change lines to Rusty's.

" What do you want, Ztala?" He said as he finished the last modification to his war shell.

"So you must be the warlord of Russia,eh?, sure, although I doubt he's a trash can of many words."
Miles joked as he made the call change lines to Rusty's.
"No, Rusty's adorable-" before she cleared her throat and cut herself off.
" What do you want, Ztala?" He said as he finished the last modification to his war shell.
"My calculations are true. There's gonna be an attack towards me..." Zlata replied, "I've long predicted about it given the meeting, but. Now that I've met a Warlord named Nakya, the threat of the event is imminent." she explained, her voice very worried. "Given we've allied, and some other Warlords I've allied with, the attack would affect both you, me and many others." she continued.

"In short, I need your help. Please..." she begged.

@Torlikoff

Romulus sits on a log and ponders for a moment.

“…Hmm…I should get some friends too…”

She teleports across Venezuela, Panama, and Suriname to collect the bodies of every soldier killed by her missiles. Afterwards, Romulus drags them to a lab, where research begins. Her armor has been replaced with a cool lab coat.

“Mad Scientist — Romulus Kyoma-san — begins her experiments!”

Electricity flashes throughout the lab. The blood of the soldiers flow into coffin shaped machines. After an hour, humanoids step out of the coffins.

“Perfect! This is a win for SCIENCE…and Deimos…of course…”

They’re tall, lanky soldiers clad in black steel plate armor salute Romulus. Their skulls are replaced with cybernetic material and have little to no organic material in their bodies. Romulus produces them on mass. Each soldier has the strength of 1,000 human souls within them. They’re almost on par with their master in larger numbers.

“100,000 produced! Wonderful. This will be the general force…Time to make their leader!”

Romulus dumps the remaining life force into a singular entity. A slim, robotic pale woman with blue eyes and black hair. She wears a brown trench coat alongside a skin-tight suit.

“You will be their commander! I shall name you…Christina!”

Christina, the general of the super soldiers, has the strength of 10,000 men. She’s on-par with Romulus in firepower and ability, but not physical strength.

“You are on standby until further order from Father Deimos! Understood?”

They all collectively salute silently.

“Good.”

@Torlikoff

A shock force of 100,000 soldiers alongside another General await your command.

Last edited:
"No, Rusty's adorable-" before she cleared her throat and cut herself off.

"My calculations are true. There's gonna be an attack towards me..." Zlata replied, "I've long predicted about it given the meeting, but. Now that I've met a Warlord named Nakya, the threat of the event is imminent." she explained, her voice very worried. "Given we've allied, and some other Warlords I've allied with, the attack would affect both you, me and many others." she continued.

"In short, I need your help. Please..." she begged.
"I don't have much choice, they will most likely target me due to the fact that I am very close, who are our allies?"

"I don't have much choice, they will most likely target me due to the fact that I am very close, who are our allies?"
"Maria, Arthur, You— Rusty— and me." Zlata replied politely, "There's this temporary alliance with Nakya thanks to the binding vow I did with him, but... I'm very skeptical about it..."

There's no discernable difference in function, but at the same time, he can feel the power of the contract within him, like a lock. Not restraining him... But there's no doubt he probably shouldn't fool around with breaking the contract. To be expected from a demon of Deimos'... presence.

Deimos steps back, inspecting the pills and shaking them a bit. "Yes, these will do quite nicely," He agrees. "Malphas, count them!"

"Of course, sir."

The containers are drawn into the shadow realm cast by the crow demon, who himself also sinks into it. For his part, the demon king spreads his arms wide. "Creatures of darkness... COME TO ME!"

The very air itself begins to tremble as a red glow is cast, dozens of gloom bolts shooting up from Deimos. As they rain down upon the land, they begin to take shape. Massive multi-headed dragons, flying winged serpents coated in spikes, colossal creatures of rock and ice and magma... And there's the sense that this isn't all of Deimos' power, that if he wanted to, he could produce an army enough to level a nation on his own. Good thing they're on the same side...

"Well then, my friends..." Deimos spins around, showing off his legions of monsters, which roar in unison and bow to their king. "Who's ready to start a land war in Asia?"
Kane watches intently, eventually nodding once the display is over. He waves a hand, and the various creatures he purposed suddenly shrink down and fly into the inside of his sleeve.

"I feel I may be able to at least buy the neutrality of the warlord who sent Theodore to your meeting on my way to my next errand. I suspect our goals and methodology overlap somewhat."

@Hl3_or_bust

"That's the spirit. Looks like Europe's a bit of a clusterfuck. You got any valued customers up there you could get in contact with?"

Wings sprout from Deimos' back for effect. "Me personally, I got footage of a bunch of warlords kicking the shit out of each other in Egypt. Looks like one ran off to lick his wounds. Could take advantage of the broken pride and get him to stick with us. For now, I'm gonna go see if I can intimidate that pink-haired upstart over in South America."

To that end, @ZoroNotZolo should La Diosa use any kind of social media, she'll have received a private message from Deimos.

"Having fun? Looks like you and I snapped up the whole continent. Would be a real shame if we had to fight over territory, so I've got a deal for you. Let's meet in Columbia, neutral territory for now. Don't worry, I don't intend to snatch it up from ya, I just wanna talk business."

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

"Aw, that's my girl. I'll be meeting up with you soon, don't worry. Daddy's got a few errands he has to take care of."

Deimos responds to her message, than laughs. "Alright, Kane, in the meantime, you take care now. We'll meet up back in Greenland after, eh? Talk business, show off our fancy commanders. My place. I'll have Malphas cook us a meal! Man makes a killer Jambalaya."

"I recall a construct-looking warlord who Tabula made an agreement with during the meeting. Considering that they are likely surrounded, I'll see if I can at least buy neutrality. In any case, I hope our next meeting is as auspicious as this one was."

With that, Kane floats up into the air before disappearing, momentarily splitting clouds in a northwards direction as those present almost immediately lose any trace of him. That speed is definitely much greater than that of the beast he rode here on...

The Elden King pushes an hand into his faithful companion, injecting the deagon with a enhancing concution.

Exquisitely Stuffed, Wrath, Rage, Lifeforce, Magic Power, Magic Regeneration, Regenation, Iron Skin, Endurance, Swiftness, Thorns, Rage Mode, Adrenaline Mode.

On the forehead, of the now mega buffed yharon, a giant blue eye then open, and from an equally as big laser is unleashes to clash against the Explosion.

Phantasmal Deathray!

He would rather easily see, and more over feel, the clash happening between the two warlords in the sky.

"Shit looks like the others are fighting. Should I take advantage after they are done." he thought

"O-ohh..." Zlata couldn't find the words on what to say.
Thinking back on his old life made his heart grow weary, but if he was going to have an alliance with someone, he ought to not lie. After all, what would the Lord think of such a breach in trust?

"I had a lover once. He was simply the greatest! Always there for me when I needed him in just about every situation! And then..." He got a bit choked up, remembering that day again. "T-Then, some people came to us saying they didn't like our relationship; we didn't care to even listen to those fools. They got angry, and the next morning...he was killed."

Last edited:
Alfonso landed on the sandy beaches of Sicily, his body gradually regaining its movement after being paralyzed by the strange warlord prior. Grogilly, he snapped his fingers, a small beach chair appearing on the ground in front of him.

"...Up we go..." The man muttered. Slowly, he dragged himself into the seat, his aged body collapsing heavily against its surface. He fished for a cigar within his pocket...only to realize his stash fell from his person during the intense fight prior.

"...Son of a..." The man opened his mouth to curse...before simply sighing, shaking his head. His Three Calamities took a seat all around him, Poseidon collapsing onto the sandy shore, his breathing still labored. The man stared at his child's injured scales, before slowly closing his eyes. He held out his hand, concentrating for a moment,

[One Charge: Soul Reconstruction]

A green hue enveloped his minions...their souls...and thus, their physical bodies, quickly regenerating themselves...their wounds beginning to vanish as he removed any semblance of harm from their spirit. Helios grumbled agitatedly as he felt the aura envelop him, while Poseidon simply whined as his body was repaired. Only Anemoi, the least injured of his children, remained silent, her eyes scanning the horizon.

"...We lost...didn't we, father." The woman said softly. She didn't look at him, her gaze not shifting from the endless clouds above.

Alfonso said nothing for a long moment, before slowly breathing out.

"You know what they say, my little Anemoi." He began. He lowered a hand to Poseidon's scales, stroking them softly.

"Life will always throw its curveballs. We just...deal with them, how we can." The man said. His Anemoi slowly took a breath, pressing her hand against the ground, feeling the sand run across her lithe fingers.

"...I'm sorry, Father. I...I wish we could have...I could have..." She trailed off, simply shaking her head. Alfonso slowly opened his eyes, his gaze turning to face his child. He could see the emotion on her face...the tears beginning to form in her blue eyes. His eyes...softened, his arm reaching forward to grasp the girl's shoulder.

"I was arrogant, my child. I was too drunk on this...power." The man said softly. Helios's twin pair of eyes turned to face his father, one of Poseidens heads raising to glance in his direction.

"If anyone should...apologize...it's me. I rushed you three into a battle...none of us were prepared for." He said softly.

Helios growled ever so slightly, flames flickering from his breath.

"...We were just...unused to these bodies, that's all father. They'll pay next time." The beast said. Alfonso glanced at Helios, before chuckling softly.

"Ha...I like the attitude...my little firebrand. But they'll be time enough for fighting." He said. He glanced up at Poseiden, flashing the beast a small smile.

"Feeling better, my little Poseidon?" The man asked. The Hydra slowly nodded, water spilling from its mouth as it began to speak.

"I can still feel the string of that explosion against my scales...but I'm fine, otherwise." The Hydra said. Alfonso nodded, slowly raising his muscular arms to wrap the beast in a hug.

"...I'm glad, my son." He said softly. The beast went rigid ever so slightly, clearly not expecting the sudden act of affection.

"...Father? This is the first time I've seen you so...mushy..." The hydra grumbled. Helios glanced at the pair, sticking out his tongue in mock disgust, while Anemoi simply chuckled, whipping her eyes.

"...What can I say? I'm just....happy I didn't lose you three, that's all." The man said. He continued to sit there with his children, quietly listening to the waves crash against the shoreline.

Thinking back on his old life made his heart grow weary, but if he was going to have an alliance with someone, he ought to not lie. After all, what would the Lord think of such a breach in trust?

"I had a lover once. He was simply the greatest! Always there for me when I needed him in just about every situation! And then..." He got a bit choked up, remembering that day again. "T-Then, some people came to us saying they didn't like our relationship; we didn't care to even listen to those fools. They got angry, and the next morning...he was killed."
"That's... unfortunate..." Zlata placed her hands on her chest, as if she's saddened by it. Looking down, she noticed that her past was... not normal.

"My... condolences... sorry.." murmured she did.

Phantasmal Deathray!

"Hahahaha!" I laughed wholeheartedly. "Truly exquisite! I will never expected less from my fellow warlord!"

I strecth my hand to him. "Steal!"

One of his gun, the one that looks like a makeshift wrapon was suddenly in my hand.

I throw that weapon into my inventory as I dashed way faster than I was when fighting the other warlord, into the incoming enemies. The difference was significant enough that the air itself burn hotter than what I feel before.

My sword clad in the Aura Photon as I arrived in front of them, striking both of them with a heavy attack.

"Hahahaha!" I laughed wholeheartedly. "Truly exquisite! I will never expected less from my fellow warlord!"

I strecth my hand to him. "Steal!"

One of his gun, the one that looks like a makeshift wrapon was suddenly in my hand.

I throw that weapon into my inventory as I dashed way faster than I was when fighting the other warlord, into the incoming enemies. The difference was significant enough that the air itself burn hotter than what I feel before.

My sword clad in the Aura Photon as I arrived in front of them, striking both of them with a heavy attack.
He would feel himself slower, sluggish to an extent, his senses dulled a bit and his strenght definitelly not in top shape

A series of small wounds has been puctured in the hand that stole the gun, an ever so inperceptible injections from the weapon as it felt the foreign touch. His body was pumped full of an extremely powerful,fast acting, neurotoxins.

Now, it definitelly isn't anything too majour because of his weird body, but its still having a clear effect.

Yorsha would ponder for a moment, at how the man is even moving at all, but no matter.

First off Yharon would shoot a bubble from his mouth, which homes directly unto the man and would explode into a Chtulhunado from below upon impact, meanwhile with a claw-hand infused with solar energy, the dragon swings back at the sword to clash with it. At the same time, the king would whip out a special ro, and teleport a good ways above the man, then quickly store that back and instead from his cloak rain down a dustcloud of dehabilitiating spores (that however, have no effect on Yharon).

The other gun, the megalodon one, has already been stored always as of note.

Last edited:
@Overlord775 @Rakih_Elyan

As the two warlords battle, a third figure appears far above them, as if watching. This is Kane, who had to go on quite the detour to find where the warlord governing that Theodore individual currently was, rather liberally using his divine sense in an intrusive fashion along the way, leading him to the current fight. Of course, he has not seen Yorsha in person, but considering the massive, mutated dragon that one of the warlords is fighting alongside, he can assume that said warlord is Yorsha considering the ideals espoused by their proxy.

In any case, the figure simply watches for the time being.

Back